Artificial Intelligence has taken the business world by storm. It's just getting started, and it's not going away.
The problem? The quality of content AI produces is still a long way from what it needs to be. There's no doubt that AI can write dozens of times faster than a blogger or content creator. And it's cheaper too. Insanely cheaper. But the end product doesn't sound human. There are even AI checkers out there to ensure writers aren't just using AI to save time while producing inferior content.
So what's the solution to this emerging problem?
Find a passionate, skilled writer who's worked with AI and knows how to convert inferior, generic content into something human and relatable.
There are tons of Pros to this solution:
1. Reduced Cost - It's still cheaper to create content using AI and then hire a specialist to refine it than it is to pay a skilled blogger/writer to write all of the material.
2. Passes AI Checker - Because the content has been tweaked to sound more human, it will now pass an AI checker. That's pretty awesome.
3. Passes Plagiarism Test - AI is amazing in that it produces a high volume of unique content. That's a great thing. And by having a human involved to make the content even more unique, passing a plagiarism test is a piece of cake.
4. SEO Friendly - If you feed AI the right inputs, it can already sprinkle keywords throughout your content. With an SEO savvy specialist to double check the work (and reword those awkward, shoehorned in uses of keywords), your AI content can sound great, and still be SEO friendly.
5. Engaging Content - Best of all, your content will pulse with new life after some TLC, and your readership will continue to enjoy great content from your brand.
If you're looking for a way to harness the power of AI without forfeiting quality, feel free to reach out. I know how important quality content is, and I'm happy to discuss ways to help you produce it using AI.
All the best on your content-creating journey,
(A little about me:
I love writing. I started out writing fiction in my younger days, and still do it for fun when I get the chance. After transitioning into writing professionally over 5 years ago, I've written and edited everything from books, stories and web copy to articles and blogs. It wasn't long before I started focusing on blogs exclusively. After using AI myself to produce quality content faster and more cost-effectively, I realized others needed help doing the same thing. I began honing my skill as an AI Content Humanizer, combining my knowledge of AI with my experience as a writer and editor.
I live in Oklahoma City with my wife and young son. I enjoy spending time with family, playing piano, reading veraciously, and scuba-diving when I'm able.)