✅ 3 languages
✅ 2 B.A. degrees from the Faculty of Philology, Belgrade University, Serbia
✅ 15+ years of professional experience
✅ 8M+ translated words (and counting) - my total 100% human translation output
✅ 5K words per day - my maximum daily output in Smartcat (technical content)
✅ 3 translation software tools - my favorite tools of the trade: Smartcat, Crowdin, and MateCat.
✅ 9+ hours per day - my full-time commitment during a project
✅ 3 hours - my average response time during a project
✅ 100% - confidentiality of my client's data.
HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS by reaching new clients worldwide - word by word, communication by communication, and client by client.
I translate, review translations, post-edit machine translations, proofread, edit, and rewrite content in three languages:
✔ English - I have a B.A. in English Language and Literature;
✔ French - I have a B.A. in French Language and Literature;
✔ Serbian - I am a native Serbian speaker.
What exactly I can offer you as my professional expertise:
✅ 100%-human translation and translation review/revision;
✅ Translation, editing, and proofreading in Smartcat;
✅ Proofreading, content editing/reviewing/rewriting, fact-checking, and formatting;
✅ Light and full MT post-editing/editing of machine translation generated by MT engines;
✅ Localization of e-Learning courses, videos (closed captions, subtitles), and online content for the Serbian market.
Which language pairs I can help you with:
✅ English-Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin):
• Business in general, no matter how small or big it is: business administration, human resources, corporate affairs, legal, finances, compliance, websites/landing pages/sales pages;
• The technology-driven areas: software, computer science, data science, artificial intelligence, web/mobile applications, online education, medicine and pharmacology, life sciences;
• Fiction and non-fiction genres: media, articles, blogs, romance novels, essays, self-help content, personal development content, art, history.
✅ French-Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin):
• General business, human resources, corporate affairs, marketing;
• Fiction and non-fiction genres: short stories, essays, articles, blogs, romance novels, self-help content, personal development content, art, history.
• Websites/landing pages and web/mobile applications;
• General business, marketing, sales;
• Non-fiction genres: media, articles, reports.
If you need an expert translator who is eager to:
✔ learn what's to be learned about your specific project,
✔ understand the style/tone of your content, and
✔ excel in delivery,
then I'm here to help you.
All you need to do is scroll up to the top and click the "Invite to Job" button.
And I'll get in touch to discuss your project in detail - that's how I will craft the best possible solution for you!
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Editing & Proofreading
Serbian to English Translation
French to English Translation
English to Serbian Translation