Top Rated Plus creative writer with an academic background, over 100 completed projects, and a 100% Job Success Score
I help businesses and individuals establish authority as subject matter experts in self-development, business, leadership, psychology, history, theology, language learning, book reviewing and analysis, and several other areas, including artificial intelligence and LLMs (to learn more about my experience with GenAI, please see my specialized profile - "Generative AI").
I have created numerous book summaries and analyses, history books and articles, language learning blogs, poetry and literature learning guides, self-development workbooks based on famous non-fiction titles, listicles, tutorials, and SEO articles on a plethora of topics from humanities to tech.
A note on generative AI: I love AI, but I don't use it to write my articles. I train it.
Unlike most writers who either felt threatened by the emergence of generative AI or started submitting ChatGPT-generated pieces as their own, I saw this evolution as an opportunity to use my skills in a new way. I've been working on some of the hottest generative AI projects for the last two years as a Data Linguist/Annotator and AI Chatbot Trainer. I'm thrilled at the potential of large language models, although I'm aware of their limitations more than most people are.
If you're still wondering why you should (or shouldn't) work with me, here are some things that may help you decide - both pros and cons.
- Extensive education and a diverse set of interests ranging from ancient history and religion to artificial intelligence language models
- Exceptional close reading skills (essential to the research part of every serious writing project)
- High capability of writing in various styles - from social media write-ups to academic essays - copywriting included
- Experience in completing both super-concise and large, comprehensive pieces (from book blurbs and ads to full-length non-fiction books)
- I know you're equally interested in SERPs and capturing the attention of your audience. That's exactly why my approach combines in-depth research, SEO optimization, and an understanding of human psychology to capture the human hearts and search engine crawlers simultaneously.
- I'm a bit picky when it comes to the subject matter - there are some topics that I just won't tackle (nothing to worry about if I applied to a job that you posted - I had obviously read the description and liked it)
- I don't have many samples to show. I take the rules of ghostwriting seriously, and I won't show you the work I did for someone else. Likewise, I won't give anyone access to the work I completed for you.
When it comes to articles with bylines, please see my articles on the LiveXP blog, my Medium publication "Booksist", or my Christian blog called Christian Write-Ups on WordPress. (Btw. I've been planning to start a blog on AI, but work keeps getting in the way.)
Have more questions or want to hire me? Click "Invite to Job" and let me know what you need. I look forward to your messages!
Serbian to English Translation
English to Serbian Translation