I'm a digital artist. I enjoy illustrating stories. I love drawing comics, book cover art, or even the pages for graphic novels. I like making pin-up art and promotional posters, too. Before Upwork, I took a lot of private commissions over my time as a freelancer in various venues. I’ve made a lot of people happy with my art.
What can I do for you?
• Illustration, Pin-up art, Drawing, Painting, Cartoons
• Poster art for events, classrooms, books, or movies
• Banner art (Youtube, Websites/landing pages, etc.)
• Alteration of images that you hold the rights to (I don't draw or fix AI art. If you want me to alter your or someone else's art, it cannot be used for commercial purposes. Private use only! *What is private use? Something for your own personal use in which nobody is making any money off of the use of it.)
• Penciling/ storyboarding
• Comic books/ comic strips/ sequential art
• Designs for products/ Art to be placed on products such as T-shirts, mugs, etc.
• Beta-reading (not the same as Editing- this is where I read and offer general advice or feedback as a potential reader/customer)
• Editing (give targeted advice w/organization, fix mistakes in grammar, punctuation, and clarity)
• Typing (handwritten notes, books- I can type for you and format them into a multipage PDF or Word file for your personal/ professional use)
• Handwritten Thank you notes, cards, etc.
• Book Formatting for KDP or IngramSpark for Poetry, Novellas, Novels, etc.
• Coloring books, activity books, etc.
My art has been published in some comics and I even have some art in a start-up tabletop card game called 'Conjure: Timelines'.
I prefer making fantasy-themed art, but I'm willing to try pretty much anything in the fiction genre including but not limited to:
Sci-fi, Mystery, Murder, Romance, Fantasy, Action-Adventure, Comics, and Storybooks.
I might try something out of my favored topics if it stands out uniquely and peaks my interest. If you like my art and you think you want to have me draw something for you, don't be afraid to send an inquiry about it. The worst I can do is say no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
I also love creative writing!
We are sometimes too close to our work, are we not? Let me give you a fresh pair of eyes to get you past whatever writer's block or life obstacles have been barricading your progress!
I can always help with editing novellas and short stories to get you to that ready-to-publish finish line!
How I get things done:
• My Digital Drawing/Painting skills are with Corel Painter 9 & 11, Photoshop CS6, and Clip Studio Paint Pro/ EX (I use Clip Studio the most, but I'm comfortable with all of these programs)
• I’m also skilled in Traditional Art which uses real-life art tools (rather than digital software).
I can use paint with oils or acrylics on canvas or wood or I can draw with graphite, inkwell and pen, professional color pencils, or inks and prof. color pencils combined.
I only draw Traditionally if the pay is FAIR for the work. I'd have to buy certain supplies if anyone wants Traditional artwork, so the cost of materials has to be taken into consideration. I don’t itemize every material as some may already be in my possession and do not call for any additional cost, but if something specific is requested, such as oil paints or the client wants me to paint on a particular object that I have to acquire, or if I have to ship the artwork, I will add those costs.
• For book writing and typing, I use Microsoft Word or LibreOffice. If my client wants both Story Writing and Book Formatting to be done, I use Atticus, but I can use Microsoft Word for formatting if requested. Atticus makes a very nice PDF to take to a publisher, which is why I prefer it over Microsoft Word in the case of Creative Writing.