I am an Architect & Project Manager (PMP Certified), University Professor and Author with 20 years of work experience focusing in project design, implementation and business management.
Currently, I am based on Bangkok running my own architectural and research firm and teaching at Assumption University of Thailand in architectural design, construction studio-class and project management since 2018.
What I offer:
1) as Architect:
- Preliminary studies and proposal for an architectural or urban project.
- Design Concept Project including plans, sections, elevation, 3D volume and visualizations.
- Delineation works for architectural, structure, construction, installations, detail and product drawings.
- Graphic design, photo editing, images and logo designs
2) as Project Manager:
- Elaboration and documentation of complete or partial project management plan of your project based on the PMBOK (PMI), it means project charter, scope, time, cost, quality, resource, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholders plans.
3) as University Professor:
- Architectural & Construction consultation, guidance and correction works for your urbanism, architecture and construction assignments at university or similar.
- Consultation, review and writing for your thesis work.
- Content creator and assignment design for subject with topics related to urbanism, architecture and graphic design.
- Consultant, Innovator & facilitator for your architectural and company portfolio design.
4) as Innovation & Design Thinking Specialist:
- Course online about "Innovation & Design Thinking" to create or improve your products or services.
For individual or group coaching
- Course online about "How to improve your company portfolio and competencies".
For individual or group coaching
- Content creator for blogs, webinars and YouTube channels.
5) as Author and Writer:
- Content creator and researcher for books or kindle books under a given topic.
- Content creator of articles, blogs and webinars
- Content and slide presentation design for public or webinar presentation.
6) as Spanish native speaker:
- Translation works from English to Spanish language for articles, news, letters, blogs, social media,...
- Voice recording (Voice talent) in Spanish language.
What You should hire me:
I started to work in the in the 2000’s for architectural design firms and construction companies in Spain. Since 2008, I started to work abroad by being involved in the construction and management process of large projects in Qatar & UEA. In the 2010´s, my assignments took me to Singapore, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Australia, and Thailand for the advising and implementing of the technical and best practice tools and methodologies and managing the end to end construction and design process.
As result of all these interactions in different countries, I got an additional value in my work by getting innovative outcomes to my clients based on their needs.
I hold a Master Degree in Architecture & Urbanism from Polytechnic University of Madrid (Spain) and a Postgraduate Diploma in Innovation & Design Thinking by EMERITUS Institute of Management, in collaboration with MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School Executive Education & Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. I am also a Project Manager Certified by PMI.
Design entrepreneur, construction and project management, portfolio innovator, facilitator, technical consultant, thesis advisor, content creator for blogs, webinars and YouTube channels.
Please refer to my UPWORK portfolio attached on my profile. Thanks.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org