• Strong understanding of the Data Warehouse Architecture (DWH) on-Prem and Cloud.
• Expertise in Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) modules using Informatica, ODI, Talend, IICS, AWS Native ETL,Talend & Matillion and Snowflake.
• Proficient in Data Model design (Dimensional, OBT and Data vault).
• In-depth understanding of ETL for Data-Warehouse/Data-Mart/Data-Lakes on the cloud.
• Planning Poker and Story Point Estimation in Agile.
• Meet with functional consultants to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in development, enhancement, testing and deployment.
• Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes as needed.
• Perform enhancement in the existing code and development of new ETL jobs.
• Proficient with Matillion Orchestration and Transformation jobs & IICS Transformation, Replication, and synchronization Jobs.
• Expertise in Snowflake – data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts.
• Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, zero-copy clone, time travel and understanding how to use these features.
• Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events, and lake-house patterns.
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake, SnowSQL, Snow Pipe, and Big Data model techniques using Python.
• Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods, and approaches.
• Experience in Power BI creating BI dashboard visualizations including Stacked bars, Pie, Donuts, Slicers etc.
• Creating Power BI reports from different sources such as SQL Server, Flat Files, NoSQL DBs, Relational DB, Snowflake.
Data Analytics :
• Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI & Mix panel.
• Connect Power BI to different data sources, import data and transform data per project requirements
• Proficient in creating complex DAX queries, Power Query, bookmarks and SQL
• Implement row-level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power
BI, develop tabular/multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards
• Adept in developing, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reports and visualising various trends
as per the business requirements
• Be able to troubleshoot, do enhancements to existing reports and create new dashboards
• Good experience with the ability to draw conclusions from product usage data and present those to internal and external stakeholders
• Understand business needs and apply analytical concepts to customer data to provide business solutions
• Provide holistic analysis by combining data from different data sources (App analytics, Business data etc. )
• Work with product managers to ask questions about data and probe deeper with minimal guidance
• Defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance.
• Measure the impact of experiments related to function, analysing and helping in course correction.
• Recommending product improvements based on analytical findings.
• Create dashboards to track the progress of product feature rollout and the long-term success of products
• Collaborate with engineers to ensure and improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability
• Deep dive into data and identify the right problem statements and right segments to target and take experimentation-driven product development approaches
Experience in creating custom reports & dashboards Using the below metrics for Product Analytics
New Sign Ups
Commerce Specific Metrics
Worked for Clients :
Canva, Flipkart, Helmerich & Payne, Reed Exhibitions, Cancer Research UK, UBM, GSK, Johnson Diversey Inc (JDI), Sealed Air Corp, American Red Cross and Amex etc.
Other Tools :
• Programming Languages: SQL, Python
• Reporting Tools: · Power BI, Mix panel, OBIEE 10g/11g/12C, Siebel Analytics, OBIA and, OAC.
• ETL Tools: IICS, Matillion, Rivery, AWS Native Tools, dbt, Informatica PC, ODI 11g and 12c and Talend.
• Database Tools: Snowflake, BigQuery, RedShift, Dynamo DB, MongoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DBT Core, SQL Workbench, SQL Developer, Toad, PG Admin, Studio 3T, Compass.
• Data Modeling: MySQL workbench, Erwin, DBT and SQL DBMS.
• B. Tech (CS)
* Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g Certified Implementation Specialist.
* Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11g Sales Specialist.
Talend Open Studio
Microsoft Power BI
Oracle Data Integrator
Oracle Business Intelligence