I am an experienced Company Secretary and Corporate Lawyer having thirteen years of experience with a demonstrated history of working with IT, manufacturing, IoT, SaaS and Engineering, HVAC, and EPC Sectors.
Skilled in business structuring, business registrations, contract management and compliance management, investment structuring for startups, legal due diligence on startups and performing secretarial audits, trademark registrations, FDI, ODI, ECB, labour laws, ESOPs. My services are of high quality, cost-effective and efficient.
I provide the following legal solutions:
- Corporate Restructuring, Mergers, Acquisitions, Due-Diligence, Angel and Venture Capital Investment-
1) Advice on the types of Mergers.
2)Advice on the types of acquisitions.
3) Legal Framework for mergers and acquisitions services.
4) Due Diligence Report for Mergers and acquisition services.
5) Procedure on Preparing Term Sheet.
6) Purchase Price of the Transaction
7) Negotiation of Employee Contracts
8) Negotiation on Warranties and Guarantees
9) Pre-Merger Advice and Post Merger Advice
10) Drafting, vetting and reviewing of M&A documents like
11) Incorporation documents- Buyer and Seller- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
12) Deal Documentation, such as-
a) Term Sheet.
b) Process Letter
c) Due Diligence Questionnaire
d) Employment Contracts
e) Non-Disclosure Agreements
f) Any other relevant documents.
1)Entity Registration (LLP, Company, Section-8 Company);
2) Compliance related to the board, shareholders and other statutory meetings;
3) RoC reporting by filing various e-forms like DPT-1, MSME-1;
4) Annual filing of the company and LLP;
5) Board Report, Annual Report, Corporate Governance Report;
6) Maintenance of Minutes books, Statutory registers and other support services;
7) Change in the registered office of the company;
8) Alteration of name or objectives of the company;
9) Allotment of shares;
10) Change in authorized share capitals;
11) Share transfer compliance;
12) Appointment and resignation of directors, KMPs;
13) Director KYC;
14) Annual disclosure of interest;
15) ESOP, Buy Back, winding up, striking off, Insolvency and other event-based compliance and management;
- Contract Management-
1) Service Agreements, Customer Agreements, Vendor Agreements, SLAs, Supply Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Technology Contracts, EULA, SaaS Agreement etc.
2) Drafting, vetting, review, negotiation, and contract management, including but not limited to SLAs, employment contracts, share subscription agreement, shareholders' agreement, term sheet, non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements, co-founder's agreement, IP assignment agreement, settlement agreement, lease agreement and various other contracts as per their requirements;
4) ESOP Plan drafting, documentation and implementation;
5) Human Resource documents including offer letter, appointment letter, relieving letter, code of conduct, leave Policy, travel policy, prevention of sexual harassment at workplace policy, HR handbook etc;
6) Contract Management;
7) Business Legal Opinions.
- Labour Laws Matter advisory, consultancy, department visit, employee grievances, compliances.
-Foreign Direct Investment (documentation, liaising and compliances);
-Overseas Direct Investment (documentation, liaising and compliances);
-External Commercial Borrowing ("ECB") (documentation, liaising and compliances);
- Entry strategies in India.
-Corporate & Commercial Litigation;
-Insolvency and Bankruptcy;
-Appearance before Hon'ble NCLT, Arbitration Tribunals, Commercial Courts, Consumer Courts, Tax Tribunals, DRAT, NCDRC, High Courts & the Supreme Court of India.