Creative Instructional designer with 12+ years of extensive multinational experience in the corporate learning and development landscape. Using adult learning principles, Instructional Design models, and industry best practices, I can create effective and engaging digital, Instructor-led, and blended learning experiences.
I am flexible and versatile, and I leverage my diverse work experience to meet and surpass expectations. I aim to provide excellent client service, and I always maintain strict confidentiality.
I own the learning design and development process end-to-end starting with the needs analysis, program ideation, content identification and synthesis, storyboarding, content design and development, Implementation support, and evaluation.
I follow the ADDIE process model. My process consists of 8 simple steps:
1. Consult - Initial consultation to discuss needs
2. Analyze - Analyze your existing content
3. Design - Design program outline, measurements, and the learning experience
5. Develop - Develop materials and additional content, guided by the client's branding elements if needed
6. Implement - Publish materials for review and deployment
7. Evaluate - Evaluate feedback from the learners
8. Recap - Project recap meeting to close out the project
I'm skilled in using a variety of tools that include:
- Content Authoring: Storyline - Rise - Camtasia - Compozer
- Presentation: Microsoft PowerPoint - Keynote
- Video & Audio: Davinci Resolve
- Research: ChatGPT
- Design: Adobe Illustrator - Vectornator - Canva - Photoshop
- LMS: Moodle - Canvas - LearnDash - Talent LMS - Kajabi - Thinkific - Teachable - Udemy.
Turning raw and heavy content into interactive and engaging e-learning modules and video-based learning, training, and development programs.
My experience includes employee onboarding and induction, leadership and soft skills training, workplace and technical training, customer product training, product and service launches, compliance training, sales enablement guidance, student tutoring, and professional and management development.
My services include:
Full course or module build, QA, learning and learner analysis, course restoration and updating, existing content consultation and analysis, UI and functionality, course management, user management, migration of legacy content to digital.
Storyboarding, video content production, quiz banks, content writing, technical writing, language translation, audio and voiceover, theme, and graphic design.
I effectively use interactive blocks, branching scenarios, knowledge checks, reflection activities, gamification, and social learning to produce learning pieces that engage and support the learner in achieving the intended learning outcomes.
I have a strong track record of exceeding client expectations, as evidenced by my Upwork ratings and their testimonials and reviews.
My goals are to:
- Establish a robust set of objectives that ensure learners can complete a task or apply what they have learned.
- Create a clear structure for how the learning will be presented and measured.
- Regular dialogue with clients or SMEs to ensure that their learning goals are accomplished.
- Meet these objectives through the designed and implemented learning experience.
I'm normally available and active on Upwork as per my client's preferred time preference.