1) Brazilian Lawyer with over 5 five of experience in corporate law, drafting and executing agreements written in Portuguese and English.
2) Translator (EN-PT): I'm a native Portuguese speaker and I speak English fluently, so I can help you with any translation or interpretation of documents and videos with both languages (English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English);
2) Legal translation: I’m a lawyer with a postgraduate degree in corporate law, I work in a law firm in São Paulo/BR and I have over five (5) years of experience in corporate law and agreements in general. I deal with agreements written in English in my day-to-day routine, so I can help you with this.
3) Costumer service: As a service provider, I have experience in costumer service and how to make my client’s life easier in a direct, practical and clarify way. I have lived in Seattle/WA for six (6) and during my time in the city I did a lot of volunteer work related to costumer service, such as:
(i) I volunteer as an assistant in two pro bono legal aid services named Neighborhood Legal Clinic (King County Superior Court House) and King County Bar Association;
(ii) I volunteer as a waitress serving dinner and Swedish pancakes in a Swedish Club;
(iii) I volunteer to help assist children in a science museum; and
(iv) I volunteer as a English instructor in Seattle Goodwill Industries: Job Training and Education Center.
What else you must know about me and about the work that I will delivery to you?
• In-depth knowledge of Brazilian culture and Portuguese language and business environment;
• As a lawyer, I know how to express myself in a formal and enlightened way;
• Fast delivery - I'm used to work with tight schedules, urgencies and under pressure. I will always delivery the project on the day scheduled or early, in a clean and organized way. I do believe in high standard of integrity and I am transparent in my deadlines.
• Guaranteed quality, offering revisions as many rounds as necessary;
• Around-the-clock (or almost) on working hours, allowing prompt response, no matter where you are.
• Easy handling with programs such as: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Canva and Figma.
• I'm a digital nomad, so I consider myself a person with great communication, easy going, a people person and a team worker.
• I am a quick learner, pay attention to details, and I am committed and reliable;
• You will receive the regular end-of-day reports
• I can work with LightRoom and Photoshop and I'm driven by portraits and lifestyle photography.
Additionally, I can help you with any data entry projects, collecting data and entering to the systems.
Please, feel free to get to know me a little bit better. I would be thrilled to show you more about who I am and how I can help you. And feel free to look at my portfolio and ask me any question!
Hope I have the opportunity of working with you!