* Master Degree in translation Arabic-French-English, from King Fahd of Translation, Tangier-Morocco, in 2012/2014.
* Law degree, section: Private Law in the French language, from the Moulay
Ismail University -Meknes-Morocco in 2011.
* Professional Certification in Personnel Administration in 2010, from, the
Office of Vocational Training and Promotion of Employment (OFPPT), Bab
Tizimi, Meknes-Morocco (Office de Formation Professionnelle et de la
Promotion de l’Emploi (OFPPT), Bab Tizimi, Meknès- Maroc.).
* Baccalaureate degree 2004/2005, in experimental sciences at High
School Tarik Ibn Ziyad – Azrou, Morocco.
Languages skills :
* Standard Arabic, and Moroccan, Egyptian, Algerian, Tunisian dialects.
* French: Advanced Level.
* English: Good Level.
Professional Experience :
* Docmentalist / Librarian at the King Abdul-Aziz Al-Saud Foundation of Islamic Studies and Humanities in Casablanca (from 01/2015 to 04/2018), and documentary processing of works, books, contributions according to the standards Marc 21, AFNOR, (Cataloging, acquisitions).
* Professional writing and translation (Articles, analyzes, content in the page on social networks...), journalistic, sports, technology, technical fields … etc, in Arabic and French, translation from English into French and from English to Arabic.
* Internship for two months (from 01/03/2011 to 30/04/2011) in the Caisse Nationale de la Sécurité Sociale, CNSS, en Service de recouvrement, (the National Social Security Fund - CNSS, in Recovery Service) - Regional Direction Meknes / Morocco.
* Translation of the portal website-merchant of the Moroccan handicraft: "Fenbladi" during 4 months of work, in Arabic language and English, in collaboration with the Union of the Feminine Action (UAF) and financed by the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and carried out by the Partnership Agency for Progress (APP) with the Regional Directorate of Tangier-Tetouan for 4 months (from January to April 2013).
* One-month internship (Month of July 2013), in the Maghreb Press Agency (MAP), translation of articles from French to Arabic, in Rabat (Morocco).
* One-month internship (June 2013), at the Institute of Arabization Studies and Research (French -Arab), in translation and terminology (Sufism, sociology).
* Collective translation of a Tempus academic guide (UMEI : Maghrebian universities : inclusive education / UMEI : les universités maghrébine : enseignement inclusif)), in collaboration with the University of Tetouan-Tangier / Morocco and European Universities, from French to Arabic.
* Translation/Proofreading from French to Arabic, and vice versa; from English to Arabic, and from English to French.
* Excellent use of keyboard command, text taping.
* Mastery of Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint ...).
* Mastery of ANTIDOTE corrections/revision software, and websites and translation assistant applications (Reverso, Systran, etc ...).
* Conversion and modification of documents (Word, Pdf..), images (Jpg, Png ..).
Hobbies and other extra-skills :
* Availability, sense of listening, sharing, and efficiency at work.
* Reading, Writing, Football, Art-Martial, Voice Over, YouTube Channel reading Books, Arabic Calligraphy ...