I currently work for a non-profit ministry as Outreach Coordinator and Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director. Our company has various well-established initiatives, as well as new initiatives that are growing. Within my role, I oversee many facets of the company, both with internal affairs and acting as contact person for interactions we have with institutions and individuals outside our company.
I am a graduate of Hellenic College Holy Cross in Brookline, MA, having earned a B.A. degree majoring in Religious Studies and minoring in Ancient Greek, and a Masters of Divinity. During my four years of undergrad, I remained on President’s list and Dean’s List for academic excellence. I plan on continuing studies for a Doctorate of Clinical Psychology while working. I grew up speaking Greek and Spanish fluently, as my parents are first generation American Greek and Spanish. My mother is a native from Spain and my dad is Greek and Greek Cypriot. We have always only spoken Spanish and Greek in the house as a family.
I guarantee accurate translation and editing, professional attitude, and deadline commitment. In addition to translation services, I offer tutoring for editing papers in English from a variety of subjects.
- Most recently, I completed work as Spanish editor for Thinknetic’s two books on Amazon: Critical Thinking in a Nutshell (2023) and The Socratic Way of Questioning (2023).
- I have tutored for five years live and remotely for Spanish and various subjects relating to English and literature at an elementary, middle school, high school, and college level.
- I was hired to be part of the team of ten staff who run the CrossRoad Academic Institute. The program is comprised of three ten-day sessions over the summer that serves juniors and seniors in high school as they prepare to embark on a new stage in their professional and academic journey. The program serves about ninety participants per summer. As part of the staff, we create and run all activities and sessions for the duration of the program. As a staff, we personally edited and peer-reviewed twenty ninety-minute sessions we uniquely created as staff.
- This past year while working for CrossRoad, I received funding to complete research to create an ebook, Mental Health and Orthodox Spirituality for CrossRoad staff, to be used by CrossRoad Inc. to train future staff on seven mental health conditions and how they can affect programming.
- In 2019, I translated the four-star Amazon book, Growth Hacking: Strategically Grow Your Business Connections from Zero to 10K in 365 Days by Jess Tiffany, into Spanish. I also did the graphic design for the book. The English copy is available on Amazon.
- While completing studies for my BA in Religious Studies, I was hired for a translation project of Charles Spurgeon's sermons from English into Spanish. I was also invited to work and contributed in the translation of the novel Serinda from English into Greek, the third volume in the Justinian and Theodora series by Daniel Cirignani.
- Working as a beta app tester for a program that teaches English-speaking students Spanish, I have valuable experience in the field of language education for online platforms.
- I was hired as proofreader for the children's biography I Am LeBron James, various other children's books on short stories and activities, translator from English to Greek for webpages and legal documents, translator from English to Spanish for a cookbook, author for articles on blogs of various subjects, and creator of product descriptions for various companies.
I have 5 years’ worth of experience working for the office of admissions at at my university helping with phone calls for recruitment of new students, administrative work, and thanking donors of the school. Employed as an ambassador of my school for 6 years, I have been able to travel around the US to promote and speak about my school while leading youth retreats. Part of this job has included welcoming and hosting students and families that visit the college.
As downtime, I have been playing guitar, piano, and ukulele for 16 years. I have also received professional voice training and enjoy practicing. Feel free to contact me.
English to Greek Translation
Greek to English Translation
English to Spanish Translation
Spanish to English Translation