An Indonesian translator, proofreader, interpreter, transcriber, voice talent, feature and travel
writer online community moderator in English/Indonesia.
A podcaster at Vika Bercerita
Indonesian Linguist at Welocalize (freelance)
Jan 2019 - Present
I am an Indonesian linguist for diverse translations and localizations from English to Indonesian. As a Backup Language Lead, I assist the primary Language Lead in distributing tasks among linguists, overseeing on-time task delivery, passing essential information and work tips to the linguists, and acting during the Language Lead's absence.
A Certified Indonesian Medical Interpreter at Liberty Language Services
Aug 2021 - 2023
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Indonesian translator, transcriber, community moderator, and writer
2001 - Present
Part-time Indonesian transcriber manager for Seven Levels (2016). Part-time Indonesian language instructor for Berlitz (2011). Part-time English - Indonesia article translator writer for Cosmopolitan Indonesia Magazine (2001-2002), Shape Indonesia Magazine (2006), and Prevention Indonesia Online (2009).
Online community moderator
Dec 2011 - Oct 2019
San Jose, California
Indonesian Transcription Manager
Seven Levels Entertainment
Dec 2015 - Dec 2017
I started my career at Seven Levels Entertainment as an Indonesian transcriber. The company produces good quality work and receives more jobs for the Indonesian division. I then managed to recruit transcribers in Indonesia, train, supervise, and ensure the Indonesian team produced good work.
Writing & Translation
• English to Indonesian translation of the Varicofix website, Bangkok Writing, 2017
• "Stories of Muslim Women in Eight Countries," chapter in the book Walking to the Light (Meniti
Cahaya), in Indonesian language, Gramedia (Indonesian publisher like Penguin Books), 2015.
• Indonesian to English translation of two Nestle Indonesia newsletters, "Our Pride," 2014.
• English to Indonesian translation of the World Trade Organization (WTO) technical materials for
the Indonesian Delegation to the WTO's 9th Ministerial Conference in Bali, Indonesia, 2013.
• “Bringing Dried Tempeh to Alaska,” rasamasa.com, December 5, 2013. Indonesian.
• “Lontong Made in the USA,” rasamasa.com, July 19, 2013. Indonesian.
• “Missing Rendang While Abroad,” rasamasa.com, June 22, 2013. Indonesian.
• "Compilation of secret love letters from me to you," chapter in the book Dear Someone, 2012
• "I Wish You Were Here: Only in Bangkok," FashionTV Indonesia, May 2012. Indonesian.
• "Adele – A solemn Performer," FashionTV Indonesia magazine, August 2012. Indonesian.
• English to Indonesian translation of 50+ articles about health for prevention.co.id, 2008-2009.
• English to Indonesian translation of 4 health articles for Shape Indonesia, 2006-2007.
• "24 Best Things in Your Life," Cosmopolitan Indonesia magazine, May 2002. Indonesian.
• “Ungkapan Hati: Buatlah Keputusan!”, Cosmopolitan Indonesia magazine, April 2001.
• English to Indonesian translation of "Bed Astro 2001," Cosmopolitan Indonesia magazine, 2001.