Hire the best Logistics & Supply Chain Managers in Honduras
Check out Logistics & Supply Chain Managers in Honduras with the skills you need for your next job.
- $25 hourlyWith a decade of hands-on experience in customer service, project management, and logistics coordination, I've honed my skills in bringing order to chaos and driving operational success. Known for my outstanding performance and relentless dedication to organization and efficiency, I'm not just your average Virtual Assistant – I'm your right hand and a secret weapon for productivity! Guided by a passion for service and a love for teaching others, I continually strive to improve and develop both personally and professionally. I thrive in roles where I can make a difference, whether by freeing up an executive's day or by contributing to greater education and professional development opportunities in my community. From coordinating projects to managing emails and schedules, I'm eager to tackle challenges head-on and use my skills to make your professional life easier. Let's connect and turn your stress into success!Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerMicrosoft OfficeCRM SoftwareOffice ManagementCustomer ExperienceCase ManagementGoogle WorkspaceLogistics CoordinationTask CoordinationProject ManagementAdministrative SupportFile ManagementDecision MakingSupply Chain & Logistics
- $9 hourlyHi, I am a passionate and skilled professional, who loves business, finance, and learning. I believe every day we learn something new, and just as we can teach people, they can teach us. I am currently working as a General Branch Manager for a banking institution in my hometown, La Ceiba. I'm skilled in customer service, client portfolios, analytics, and credit-related content. My goal is to continue to grow in the industry, learn and share my knowledge with every person I get to work with. I'm known for being a team player, working under pressure, being positive and responsible. I also like to seek solutions and think outside the box. Skills Summary: I am a skilled professional passionate about finance and customer service. I have over 5 years of experience dealing with different brands with customer service-related themes. I constantly keep learning about finance. With 3 years of experience, the banking industry has opened my eyes and windows of possibility and meeting new people. I also love everything related to IT. It started as a hobby and later became a passion in which currently I have 2 years of experience. Finally, logistics is something I'm still learning and catches my eye. I love to see how the world and technology have changed the ways we share with others and how we can move around the globe in incredible ways. Top Skills: 1. Customer service – 5 years of experience managing different brands 2. Finance – 3 years of experience in banking line 4. IT – 2 years of experience creating and editing digital content. 5. Logistics – 1 year of experience Work Experience: 1. General (Branch) Manager – Cooperativa Prosperidad Ltda 2. Logistics – Nestlé Hondureña 3. Customer Service – Allied Global Tech Skills: 1. Google suite 2. MS suite 3. SAP 4. Trello 5. IBM SPSS Statistics 6. TableauLogistics & Supply Chain ManagerSupply Chain & LogisticsLogistics CoordinationBusiness ManagementTechnical SupportCustomer ServiceFinance & AccountingBusiness AnalysisSAP
- $25 hourlyMy top skills are communication, leadership, teamwork, problem solving, organization, perseverance, motivation, determination and ability to work under pressure. My professional experience includes the areas of engineering, operations, logistics and supply chain in companies such as Lear Corporation, FCI Automotive Division; among others. I am a person of vision, solution-oriented, game changer that always looks for the way to improve and enhance any process i come across with, no matter what the industry is.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSupply Chain ManagementInventory ManagementSupply Chain & LogisticsPurchase OrdersLogistics ManagementLeadership SkillsCustomer ServiceCommunication SkillsDecision MakingSalesProduction PlanningMicrosoft ExcelData EntryProblem Solving
- $15 hourlyI was born and raised in Honduras, a small but hardworking country. I´ve been studying in a bilingual school since the age of three. Throughout a 3-year career as project management officer at an NGO, I handled numerous projects/proposals specialized in social development and medical urgency. My main goal consists in offering professional results and giving clients reasonable rates. I can offer straightforward communication, perfunctory briefs and on-time delivery of the best quality translation. Translation Briefing (Spanish - English)Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSpanish to English TranslationEnglish to Spanish TranslationProject Management OfficeProject ProposalSupply Chain & LogisticsAccounting principlesMarketingSalesProject ManagementLogistics Management
- $8 hourlyI am a bilingual representative with experience in sales and customer services, also i am a fast learner and used to work under pressure and adapt well to different work environments.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerCarrier Logistics FACTSSupply Chain & LogisticsOutbound SalesCustomer ServiceSales
- $18 hourlyHi, I´m with experience in Logistics Distribution, I like to plan and order things, learning everyday diferent things and this is a new experience to me" My native language is spanish, but I try to express myself in english. I really wat to grow and innovate in this new way of working online. I´m very passionate about what I do.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerManagement SkillsMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelSupply Chain & LogisticsLogistics CoordinationAnalytics
- $20 hourlyI am a Customer Service, Sales and Logistics Representative with more than 4 years of experience. Very knowledgeable when it comes to delivering effective resolution and empathy towards the resolution of customers issue. Plus additional skills on Tech Support.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerTechnical SupportOutbound SalesSalesSupply Chain & LogisticsLogistics CoordinationCustomer ServiceMicrosoft Office
- $13 hourly🎓 Business manager with a knack for languages, design, and people. A translator who connects cultures, a Photoshop enthusiast creating visuals, a skilled recruiter building top teams, a logistics coordinator ensuring smooth operations, and a customer support pro ensuring satisfaction. Ready to bring my diverse skills to drive success.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerTranslationLogistics CoordinationRecruitingCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportSupply Chain & LogisticsEmail Support
- $15 hourlyMy main objective is to be able to carry out the delegated functions with professionalism, ethics & commitment, seeking the well-being of the people involved in the development of my work.I firmly believe that work goals are achieved together as a group & that the success of an individual is the success of an entire team. You always need to have "Passion for detail".Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSalesCustomer Experience Management SoftwareCustomer EngagementCustomer AnalysisStatistical AnalysisData AnalysisOperations Management SoftwareOperations AnalyticsLogistics CoordinationProject LogisticsInventory ManagementLogistics ManagementSupply Chain & Logistics
- $20 hourlyPassionate supply chain expert with a proven track record of optimizing operations and driving efficiency in complex logistics networks. Equipped with a deep understanding of supply chain management principles, I specialize in designing end-to-end solutions that enhance productivity, reduce costs, and ensure seamless delivery of goods. My expertise encompasses demand forecasting, inventory management, procurement, and transportation logistics, enabling organizations to thrive in today's competitive global marketplace. With a commitment to continuous improvement and innovative problem-solving, I am dedicated to helping businesses navigate the ever-evolving challenges of supply chain management.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerExpertBusiness ManagementInformation AnalysisSupply Chain & LogisticsAnalytical PresentationProject LogisticsLogistics CoordinationLogistics ManagementManagement SkillsProcurementSupply Chain ModelingData AnalysisSupply Chain Management
- $8 hourlyQualities and Abilities * Responsible, trustworthy, organized, proactive and with all the enthusiasm and desire to work. * Agility to quickly learn the applications of each company and ability to work in a work group or individual. * Good relationship with co-workers, willingness to work, creating a good working environment, responsible, honest, orderly, punctual and respectful. * With capacity to work under pressure and with effectiveness. I quickly learn and formulate ideas and concepts so that we can solve the different situations that arise. * Provide great customer service, basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, technical issues and sales.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerDispatch Technologies DispatchSalesAccount ManagementOnline Chat SupportLogistics CoordinationSupply Chain & LogisticsPhone CommunicationTechnical SupportCustomer Service
- $10 hourlyMy name is Vilmysis Barahona, I am a logistics engineer, my career path began in call centers, being technical support and documentation support, where I learned a lot about how to approach clients and also, became a subject matter expert (SME), I consider that I have achieved this thanks to certain skills that I have, such as the agility to learn new processes and the motivation that I have to be better every day. Over time I managed to do a professional internship at the Central American Port Operator where I had the opportunity to learn about and observe port and maritime processes that are linked to a certain part of my profession. I currently work for Crowley, working as a Customer Operations Specialist, and continue my learning path, pursuing a master's degree in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerMicrosoft OfficeMinitabSalesforceMicrosoft Power BIMarketing AdvertisingQuality AuditCustomer ServiceCustomer CareSupply Chain & Logistics
- $15 hourlyI am an Industrial and System Engineer and I got my master’s degree in business administration and business intelligence. I have gotten experience in logistics activities, warehouse management, supply chain management, demand forecasting using automatized models. Also, my experience covers process improving using international certifications and using software to making decisions.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerVisual FoxProVisual Basic for ApplicationsSales Forecasting SoftwareExcel MacrosSQLBusiness IntelligenceData AnalysisLogistics CoordinationMicrosoft ExcelLogistics ManagementProject LogisticsSupply Chain & Logistics
- $22 hourlyLogistics & Supply Chain ManagerEcological EngineeringFinanceSupply Chain ManagementIndustrial EngineeringAutodesk AutoCADSolidWorksProblem SolvingSQLMicrosoft ExcelAccountingISO 9001Production PlanningLogistics ManagementEngineering & ArchitectureSupply Chain & Logistics
- $15 hourlyI am an engineer who has experience with logistics, and I also have experience in customer care. I also have some computer skills. I have knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). I have used SAP. I am a good learner with active listening and good reading comprehension.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerCall Center ManagementCustomer CareLogistics CoordinationLogistics ManagementProject LogisticsManagement SkillsSupply Chain & Logistics
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.