Hire the best Logistics & Supply Chain Managers in Jamaica
Check out Logistics & Supply Chain Managers in Jamaica with the skills you need for your next job.
- $14 hourlyHi, My name is Stefonie Barrows, and I recently graduated from the Caribbean Maritime University with a Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management with a focus on International Shipping. I possess approximately two years of experience working with organizations in data entry and human resources. Moreover, I hold a certification in Electronic Document Preparation and Management from the Caribbean Examinations Council and I am proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. I can also provide transcription services as I am a fluent English speaker and I consider myself to be a strong communicator and listener. I type 59 W.P.M. Additionally, I am a young adult with a passion for social media. I have three years of experience working in social media management. Accounts on platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Linkedin are my specialty. I utilize scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck and I am familiar with their features. I am also familiar with Canva for designs. I look forward to working with you!Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSupply Chain & LogisticsDocumentationEmail CommunicationLogistics ManagementSocial Media MarketingSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media ManagementProofreadingTwitter MarketingData EntryMicrosoft Office
- $40 hourlyDedicated Marine Engineering with over 10 years' experience overseeing the maintenance, operations, and safety of maritime vessels. Adept at problem-solving and a proven track record of optimizing vessel performance, reducing downtime, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations. Strong commitment to safety, environmental sustainability, and cost-effective operations. Seeking to leverage my expertise and leadership skills to drive excellence in dynamic organization. SKILLS & COMPETENCIES SUMMARY Procurement Management - Capable of creating requisitions and approving purchase orders in line with budget constraints, ensuring cost-effective acquisition of necessary resources. Dry Dock Experienced in planning and coordinating vessel dry dock activities, Coordination ensuring timely and efficient repairs and inspections. Maintenance Skilled in the development and execution of comprehensive maintenance Planning plans, optimizing vessel performance and safety. Internal Auditing Organized and oversee internal audits to verify that vessels are in full compliance Supply Chain and Logistic Proficient in sourcing spare parts promptlyLogistics & Supply Chain ManagerMaintenance ManagementBudget PlanningInternal AuditingCommunication SkillsSupply Chain & LogisticsInventory ManagementProcurementProject Management
- $8 hourlyInsightfulness, honesty, creativity and an extreme drive to succeed are a few of my best qualities. I have experience in content writing, logistics, customer support, and data curation. Furthermore, I possess vital skills such as time management, communication, leadership, and problem solving; and is also well trained to manipulate software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc. In addition, I have experience using various CRM software and team communication software such as Zendesk, Slack, Discord, Intercom, etc.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerCustomer ServiceGame TestingWarehouse ManagementLogistics CoordinationHospitality & TourismProduct DescriptionIntercomComputer SkillsSocial Media ManagementOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportSupply Chain & LogisticsZendeskBlog WritingPhone Support
- $7 hourlyThank you for viewing my profile. I am an optimistic individual who is prepared to learn and work hard with the goal of improving productivity. I believe that my acquired skill set will aid in growth and performance in any organization. I am determine, innovative, reliable and my personality, social and communication skills will allow me to excel in any given task. I am also a fast learner who is more than capable of providing satisfactory results. My employment history has allowed me to acquire a wealth of knowledge and skills in communicating well with customers and meeting their needs. I am currently a final year student at the Caribbean Maritime University where in the near future will attain my Bachelors Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. As the technological world and online work experience is increasing now more than ever, I am looking forward to gaining experience and knowledge in this remote environment. I am confident that you will realize that I possess the required skills and abilities suitable for your needs.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSupply Chain & LogisticsZendeskOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportGoogle DocsCRM SoftwareData EntryCustomer Support PluginMicrosoft OfficeCustomer ServiceEmail Communication
- $20 hourlyKnowledgeable and dedicated professional with extensive experience in both shipping and BPO industry. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, energetic and results-oriented with exemplary passion for developing relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerCustomer SatisfactionLogistics ManagementFilingHuman Resource ManagementCustomer ServiceLogistics CoordinationSupply Chain & LogisticsHR & Business Services
- $60 hourlyOBJECTIVE To obtain a position in your organization where my knowledge, skills, abilities, and enthusiasm may be enhanced for personal and organizational success and to contribute to the growth of that organization by surrendering my at most best towards whatever changes or challenges to come. CAREER PROFILE An Experienced Distribution Organizer with a demonstrated history of working in various manufacturing/Production industries. A Skilled in customer support, computer literacy, data entry and Microsoft suites. A strong professional individual/student who is currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Logistics & Operations Management at the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC).Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerLogistics CoordinationInvoiceInvoicingLogistics ManagementEmail SupportProject LogisticsCustomer ServiceSupply Chain & LogisticsManagement SkillsBusiness ManagementManufacturingManufacturing & ConstructionPackaging DesignData Entry
- $6 hourlyI’m currently a customer service representative with a keen interest in project management and background in logistics and supply chain management . I have great interpersonal skills and conflict management skills. I learn quickly and very adaptive to suit situations as they may arise.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerData EntrySupply Chain & LogisticsLeadership SkillsProblem SolvingCustomer Service
- $20 hourlyLECTURER/ARTIST MY PROFILE EDUCATIONS To contribute to the organizational goals, to work effectively and efficiently. To become a leader, gain experience and develop additional skills. MY PROFILE EXPERIENCES To contribute to the organizational goals, to work effectively and efficiently. To become a leader, gain experience and develop additional skills.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerServerLogistics ManagementProject LogisticsLogistics CoordinationData EntrySupply Chain & LogisticsCustomer Service
- $11 hourlyHi my name is Athina Francis and I have a passion for customer service and sales. I’m a very flexible and hardworking person. I’ve been in customer service for over two years and I pride myself in making customers happy. I possess a bachelors degree in logistics and supply chain management and for the past year I’ve been putting my degree to use as a customer service representative in the freight brokerage industry. Based on my wide range of experience in several different sectors and working environments, I can easily pivot and work to fit the needs of any situation that is presented to me. I’m excited and ready to be apart of something new.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSupply Chain & LogisticsFreight ForwardingLogistics ManagementSales & Marketing
- $25 hourlySelf-motivated, experienced and highly accomplished Finance Manager with 15+ years of experience in operations, finance and business development across multiple industries. Adept at providing support to the financial department by preparing financial statements, managing teams and monitoring all functions of accounts payables, receivables and inventory. Proven track record of reducing aged 60-days receivables by 60% and developing solutions to achieve organizational goals. Equipped with excellent time management, leadership, analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail to drive process improvements. Proud member of the Association of Accounting Technicians with MBA in Finance and International MarketingLogistics & Supply Chain ManagerPension PlanInvestment BankingResource AllocationManagement Information SystemMergers & AcquisitionsQuality AuditStrategic PlanningMicrosoft ExcelLeadership CoachingTime ManagementProcess DevelopmentSAPSupply Chain & LogisticsFinance & Accounting
- $17 hourlyCareer Objective To be able to employ all my capabilities to effectively handle projects that will make a meaningful contribution to the achievement of the organizational goals, while gaining experience and personal growth by utilizing both analytical and problem-solving skills through collaboration. My aim is to promote and maintain the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and ethical standards in the accomplishment of my duties and responsibilities.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerCustomer CareAccount ReconciliationPayment ProcessingPurchase OrdersData EntryAnalytical PresentationLogistics ManagementLogistics CoordinationProject LogisticsSupply Chain & LogisticsInformation AnalysisData Analysis
- $30 hourlyI'm a mid level logistics personnel in a corporation where I have multiple job duties and any given time where I need to adapt quickly to these changes and provide what is necessary for both my employer and theirs clients at the highest qualityLogistics & Supply Chain ManagerLogistics CoordinationProject LogisticsSupply Chain & Logistics
- $15 hourlyI have garnered an excellent command in the areas of customer service relation, administration, sales and marketing. I am an ardent worker who posse effective leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I am a self motivated, open-minded individual who is willing to work assiduously to ensure the continued growth and success of your institution. I am confident that my experience and education has equipped me with the perquisite knowledge and skills to manoeuvre the challenges and responsibilities associated with my interest.Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSupply Chain & LogisticsEntrepreneurshipTime ManagementInterpersonal SkillsSales & MarketingComputer SkillsCustomer Service Training
- $10 hourlyI'm an experienced procurement coordinator with extensive knowledge of purchasing audits, vendor management, price negotiation, and more. I utilize software such as AutoTask and custom-tailored software for the efficient completion of tasks. Additionally, I am proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Suite. I am available to help you with your business needs; let's have a chat!Logistics & Supply Chain ManagerSupply Chain & LogisticsRelationship ManagementLogistics CoordinationProcurementIT ProcurementClient Management
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.