9 years experience working as an Executive Assistant within the Super Yachting Industry, ensuring both the owner and captain were able to run a smooth ship, while the VIP and high net-worth clients had a memorable experience. I offer exceptional communication and organisational skills to my employers.
Dynamic, committed and hard-working individual with a demonstrated history of working with UHNWI’s. Dedicated to delivering exceptional service from initiation to completion with integrity, discretion and attention to detail. Experience in relationship management; ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction and retention. Thorough understanding of the unique lifestyles, expectations and needs of clients. Ability to lead and manage a team to achieve best results and successfully work with other departments on collaborative projects.
Having previously worked on the administrative side of the private Superyacht industry, I managed all logistics of the vessel’s day-to-day operations, as well as the owner’s personal schedules and managed the travel plans for 96 crew.
Most recently I have headed up a start-up Non-Profit Company (NPC), with marketing, management, human resources, legal and fundraising roles all falling within my portfolio.
I am available for both short and long term roles, offering up to 30 hours per week.
My experience in a variety of administrative skill includes, but is not limited, to:
• Calendar Management: Scheduling, email and calendar management
• Communications: The ability to relate well to others and to establish good working
relationships. I am a clear communicator and am able to multi-task
• Conceirge: Have scheduled full day/night activities for very high profile guests,
ensuring all their particular preferences were met at restaurants, hotels and transport
• Copywriting and editing: English is my home language and I have a good grasp of both
the written and spoken language. I am confident in writing up meeting agendas and
minutes, preparing briefs and presentations
• Event Management: Have organised and managed global charity events and parties
• Financial Accounting/Bookeeping: Extensive knowledge in financial, payroll and
• Leadership: Am a decisive leader and am able to delegate effectively
• Logistics: Ran vessel logistics in various countries
• Management: Am confident in my abilities to manage a team as well as prioritise my
• Organisation: Am a list maker and ensure everything is written down to avoid things
being misinterpreted and to maintain document control
• Project Management: Managed the build of a 137m Superyacht over the period of five
• Reporting: Have the ability to generate efficient reports, analyse and proofread
documents and capable of all necessary meeting support
• Social Media Marketing and Management: Set up various social media accounts for the
• Travel Planning: Was responsible for booking flights and hotels for 96 crew members
on the vessel, as well as ensuring all crew had valid visas and passports.
Staff Recruitment & Management
Human Resource Management