Hire the best Twitter Marketers in Michigan
Check out Twitter Marketers in Michigan with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyI'm Courtney, and I'm a creative located in Michigan. At Michigan State University, my courses focused on graphic design, journalism, communication & advertising. From there, I gained experience in various industries, where I've learned to create solutions for marketing, design, communications, customer service, administrative efficiency and overall project management. On the freelancing front, I've been fortunate enough to connect my passion with my profession - by working with cannabis brands globally over the last five years. Happily helping start-ups and established companies alike with web copy, blog writing, social media content, graphic design, e-mail marketing, and brand strategy. While also growing personally here in Michigan, and professionally too - learning the industry from seed to harvest, from home to real-time legal markets. So, let's connect & grow together! Learn how to compose cannabis copy to be more effective with SEO strategy and a voice your consumer or target market can relate to.Twitter MarketingCommunicationsTwitter/X MarketingMarketing ManagementSocial Media ManagementSocial Customer ServiceSocial Media MarketingCopywritingMarketing CommunicationsLayout Design
- $25 hourlyMy name is Christy O'Brien I am 27 years old and just graduated with honors in May with a bachelor's degree in marketing from Baker College. I am looking for a part-time/full-time job as a social media coordinator. I would prefer to work remotely since that is what I have the most experience in. To explain briefly some of my most profound skills, I am highly skilled in social media posting, engagement with followers, creating and editing content, maintaining social media presence, and scheduling posts on social media. I am proficient in video/photo editing as well as can do some minor graphic design. I am proficient in Microsoft office and have used tools such as constant contact for email marketing campaigns, and Hootsuite and Buffer for social media scheduling programs.Twitter MarketingSlackCommunicationsMarketing CommunicationsSocial Networking DevelopmentYouTube MarketingSocial Media ManagementTwitter/X MarketingCanvaEmail DesignBusiness with 1-9 Employees
- $60 hourlyIf your goals are to “improve website traffic” or “optimize brand awareness,” as a marketing manager I can grow your business through detailed customer personas, establishing a customer journey, and crafting/executing an in-depth end-to-end marketing plan.Twitter MarketingBlog WritingSEO Keyword ResearchSocial Media MarketingCopywritingTwitter/X MarketingSocial Media Marketing PlanContent StrategyContent Management
- $125 hourlyI am a Business Consultant with over 15 years of professional experience in the areas of Strategic Business Planning, Sales & Marketing, Finance & IT, Project Management, Blockchain Technology, DeFi, NFTs and AI Skills ✓ Business Consulting ✓ Business Process Mapping ✓ Startup Launches ✓ Operations Management and Consulting ✓ Market Research/Research Analysis ✓ Blockchain Technologies & implementations ✓ NFT Launches ✓ DeFi (Decentralized Finance) ✓ Trading Strategies (Traditional markets and cryptocurrency) ✓ Social Media Marketing ✓ Strategic Marketing Plans ✓ Project Management ✓ Digital Marketing/Paid Advertising/ Education University of Michigan School of Business Administration Bachelor's of Business Administration Concentrations in Marketing & Finance Key Courses *Marketing Management *Principles of Finance *Operations Management *Entrepreneur Management Experience Taylormade Development, Southfield Michigan Jan 2000-Present President Work with clients to analyze & monitor their existing business practices, identify weaknesses and then recommend options and solutions for them. Provided the following solutions: • Competitive Analysis & Assessments • Business Development Consulting • Sales Planning • Intelligence gathering, Market Research & Quoting Assistance • Business Planning, Market Assessments & Contract Review • Cost Reduction & Efficiency Improvement, Feasibility Studies & Market Analysis • Recruiting & Sourcing • Acquisitions & Startups • Social Media Management & Planning • Project Management Key Projects Lee Industrial Contracting, Pontiac MI 2012 – Mar 2014 Director of Business Development Developing plans & strategies to drive new business and achieve the company's sales goals • Implemented new CRM system to improve efficiency and increase sales account penetration • Developed, maintained and sustained business relationships, close deals and drive high levels of customer satisfaction R & E Automated Systems Sterling Heights, MI 2010–2012 Director of Business & Technology Development Business Development Responsible for the sales strategy and New Business Development of Automotive & Federal Contracts for Robotics Automation, PLC Programming and Staffing • Identified new industry segments for business development for Robotics Automation and Integration Business Development • Refined and maintained a centralized database of new business contacts • Lead in the development of presentations and proposals in response to RFIs, RFPs and other new business opportunities • Responsible for identification and sourcing for engineering candidates for open requisitions • Key Customer Business Development accounts included: General Dynamics, Chrysler, Manufacturers Industrial Group, Toyota and Navistar Project Management Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization. Proficient at designing and executing a project implementation structure and establishing time schedules for Robotics integration projects. Proficient in MS Project, Asana, Bitrix24 and others . Able to communicate priorities to teams and individuals. Motivate people by setting clear objectives. • Provided necessary coordination to contractors and subcontractors • Monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance • Produced budgets, forecasts, highlight reports, risk logs, requests for change etc. Information Technology Responsible for the overall Technology Vision and Direction of a company with 400 employees and Sales of $40 Million • Established high functioning lean IT team to quickly respond to internal and external IT help support requests • Developed and Implemented online Helpdesk system, saving the company over $50,000 annually • Implemented procedures and controls to ensure a secure IT network • Developed and implemented network infrastructure for new startup JV at a 250,000 square foot facility • Outsourced non key segments of IT to increase efficiency on focus core competencies • Managed all digital marketing including redesign, development, SEM/SEO, PPC, & Social Media Management United Technologies Director of Sales - Automotive Wiring Systems Division Six years of experience: Head of global sales for new Wiring Systems Division created as part of an automotive joint venture with United Technologies. Responsible for marketing, sales and account management to such firms as Ford, GM, Chrysler, UT Automotive, Yazaki, Lear, and Navistar. Responsible for talent identification & acquisition as well as performance reviews and employee terminations. • Increased sales from $40 million to over $140 million in one yearTwitter MarketingDigital MarketingSales Funnel BuilderBusiness ConsultingBlockchainBusiness DevelopmentBusiness Process Management SoftwareStrategic PlanningBusiness Process ManagementTwitter/X MarketingBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyDecentralized ExchangeNFT MarketplaceSocial Media Management
- $50 hourlyWeb Design and Social Media Marketing. No-Nonsense Problem Solver. Geek Not Spoken Here. WEB DESIGN: For over twenty years, I have developed client sites for large and small businesses and in every sector imaginable. I develop responsive websites with WordPress which is the industry standard for website development. I specialize in Responsive Web Design so your website displays automatically on any device. Responsive design makes the most sense when developing your new business website because the design adjusts itself to the size of a user's screen. Your website visitors will be able to view all of your content on a desktop computer, laptop, phone, tablet, or TV. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: I am not a consultant who tells you what to do. I am a marketing expert who does the work for you! I am the social media expert at Abuzz Creative and I manage social media channels for businesses of all sizes with creative, engaging posts that entice followers to like and share. I have the expertise to create an online buzz for your business with creative, engaging posts and custom graphics on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. MARKETING TRAINER: I love to teach people how to manage their own marketing with hands on training that is personalized for each individual. I also offer Lunch & Learn classes and Mobile Mixers on social media topics in my hometown of Petoskey, Michigan. I teach hands-on social media marketing and online marketing training classes for residents of the communities around Little Traverse Bay. SOCIAL IMPACT: I support the causes that mean the most to me, either financially or as a volunteer. I am very involved with my business community as a committee member to various non profit organizations. I am a member of Rotary International and serve on the planning committee for Connecting Women in Business.Twitter MarketingInternet MarketingSocial Media OptimizationTwitter/X MarketingSocial Media MarketingWeb DesignResponsive DesignWeb DevelopmentWordPressSocial Media Management
- $25 hourlyI am an experienced social media manager and content specialist. I am experienced at managing a Brand's entire social media presence, creating and implementing content across newsletters, blogs, and website copy, creating effective and compelling marketing content for various other media, managing paid ad campaigns, and everything in between. I value my relationship with all of my clients and strive to exceed expectations. I am comfortable working in any team and project atmosphere. I look forward to working with you on your next project!Twitter MarketingInstagram PluginGrowth HackingSocial Media WebsiteFacebook PluginSocial Media ContentTwitter/X MarketingCopywritingSchedulingSocial Media Content CreationTwitter/X
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses