With my degree in Computer science and Mathematics and my years as a full stack developer, my capabilities as a problem solver have been honed to a very high degree.
As a senior fullstack software developer, I am highly proficient in developing web, mobile, and desktop apps. My services include helping to develop your prototypes into realities, helping to modify and improve your already existing web app, consultation services amongst others. I have worked with various languages, frameworks, tools over my years as a developer and I have also honed the ability to pick up new tools that are required to work on any project.
Being an experienced web developer, I am particularly skilled in helping you build your Web APIs(both RESTFUL and GraphQL), Web applications of different types(SPAs, Dynamic Web applications, Static Web applications amongst others), Mobile Applications(both IOS and android), Desktop Applications and Console Applications based on several different architectures like the .net MVC architecture, web forms etc.
I am currently also getting additional qualifications in the field of artificial intelligence and data science, hence I'm open to roles that involve the use of AI.
Important highlights as perks of my professionalism:
✅ Full-stack development with the ability to take projects independently from concept to market.
✅ Ability to pull up a team of professionals for projects with smaller timeframes requiring more hands
✅ UK native with excellent communication ability textually, verbally, or in-person.
✅ A long-term partner whom you can always rely on.
✅ Ability to work in any time zone of choice upon previous agreement
My Preferred Stack and technologies would mainly include the following with the ability to pick up new ones as required by your project:
⚡️BACK-END: Node.js, Nest.js, .NET (C#), Express
⚡️AI/ML: ChatGPT, OpenAI
⚡️Database: Oracle Sql, DynamoDB, MySql, SqlExpress, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Google Cloud(Firebase), Apache
⚡️Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, Cloudflare, Docker, Google Cloud
⚡️Frameworks: Express.js, Angular, Ionic, Asp.net Core, JQuery, Next.Js, Blazor, WinForms, Electron, Remix.Run
Some major projects I have previously engaged in include:
1. FDS FM Application: This app is an internal app for managing the day-to-day tasks of officials and flag issues with a single click(Also available on ios).
2. IAK: The major use of the product is to allow students to view the school id card of the phone. It also allows students to request help or get notifications in case of an emergency. My role in the project involves maintaining the current version of the web and mobile app while also working on v2.
3. Result Reporting System: I have also been in charge of maintaining a legacy web forms application for a biological systems and control agency. My work during that period also involved adding a lot of new features to the website.
4. React File Preview: In the course of my work, I had to build a package for previewing files on the web using simple HTML elements. I came up with a lightweight application for previewing pdf, image, audio, video, documents, text and html files.
5. The building of an OMR for generating queries during runtime for tables in the SQLite database
6. Building a website for a professional gaming organization.
7. Building a fully functional e-commerce app for a restaurant, with features that include ordering, payments, and customer care services e.t.c
I offer to my clients, solutions to app problems that they have encountered and solutions to possible challenges that might arise due to future tweaks. Most importantly, my job is only declared complete upon satisfaction of my client based on agreed terms.
I strongly believe that timing is of great essence, hit me up at your earliest convenience, and let's get your project started.