⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ""Sid", as I call him when we are brainstorming on the best technologies and tech stack to make our business logic functional. I really lucked out finding him as he is super knowledgeable... ". ~ Adam Wiess
I am an Expert DevOps Engineer with extensive experience of over 4+ years in deploying, architecting, planning, automating, and rolling out large-scale production systems.
I've solved many customer-facing cloud applications problems and made massive performance improvements and cost optimizations for well-known organizations. Recently I have worked as a DevOps Engineer for a billion-dollar valuated company with millions of daily active users around the globe.
🚀 Here's what I can bring to your project
• Top-notch experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Extensive experience working with large enterprise cloud infrastructures
• Expert understanding of cloud security best practices
• Ability to bootstrap with infrastructure as a code
• Expert ability in designing complex highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems.
• 24/7 ultra-reliable communication: you will always be aware of the project status
• Someone who cares about helping you win and bringing value to your business
🚀 Why you should choose me over other freelancers
• Review history: I genuinely focus on providing value to all of my clients and want them to succeed.
• Transparency: I always keep my clients aware of the project status and progress.
• Responsiveness: being extremely responsive and keeping all lines of communication readily open with my clients.
🚀 Programming Languages
🚀 Infrastructure as a Code
• AWS CDK (TypeScript and Python), CloudFormation, Serverless, Terraform, Pulumi
☁️ Containers and orchestration:
• Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, ECR.
• API Gateway, CloudFront, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis Data Streams, Cognito
• EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Light Sail, Batch, App Runner
• EBS, EFS, FSx Lustre, Storage Gateway
• RDS (PostgresSQL, MySQL), RDS proxy, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElatiCache, DMS
☁️ Developer Tools:
• CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodeStar, Cloud Shell, GitHub, GitLab, BigBucket, Travis CI, Circle CI
☁️ Monitoring and debugging:
• CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Log Insights, Container Insights, Athena, Config, ELK Stack
• Application Loadbalaners, Route53, Subnets, VPC, Security Groups, Network ACLs, NAT Gateway, Internet Gateway, Transit Gateway, S2S VPN, VPC Peering
• IAM, GuardDuty, Macie, KMS, System Manager, Parameter Store, Certificate Manager, AWS Shield, AWS WAF(2.0)
☁️ Machine learning:
• Polly, Transcribe, SageMaker, Lex, Rekognition, Comprehend, Translate
☁️ WebServers and Managers:
• Apache2, NGNIX, PM2.
• Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Grafana, Prometheus, Jeager.