Hire the best Typists in Connecticut
Check out Typists in Connecticut with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyAs a current marketing director, I bring experience in social media, strategy, advertising, public relations and more! I am a 2022 Hartford Business Journal 40 Under 40 honoree!TypingMarketing StrategySocial Media ManagementSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media WebsiteCommunication StrategyFacebook Ads ManagerCanva
- $35 hourlyIt was a very challenging time for me growing up because my mother was a single parent. She worked long and hard hours, and came home exhausted at the end of the day. Whenever I offered to help her, whether it was a small task or a large one, she was delighted and relieved, and it lifted a load off her shoulders. I remember the pride and delight I felt when I unburdened her. That feeling is something that motivates me to do what I do. My purpose and goal is to relieve stress and make life easier for business owners and business professionals by taking on the tedious admin tasks so they can focus on what they love to do. Let me take care of the rest for you. As an owner of several businesses myself, I have a deep understanding of the day-to-day operations of running a successful business, and I am technically proficient, so I have the ability to learn most software applications and software programs available. I am a fast worker, I don't waste time and I get things done. I want to help you make money, you as a business owner should be focusing on the income producing activities and delegate the rest.TypingInvoicingAppointment SchedulingContractCustomer ExperienceCustomer ServiceNewsletter WritingBlog ContentDatabase AdministrationBusinessAdministrateCost EstimateComputing & NetworkingScheduling
- $15 hourlyFairly new to this type of employment. Looking to expand my skills and add more experience to my resume. Dedicated and hardworking with the ability to commit the hours needed to get the job done. Some very light experience with transcription while in school. Always open to new suggestions and welcomes all critiques and critcism.TypingGeneral TranscriptionData Entry
- $14 hourlyStudent at Loyola University New Orleans. English major, interest in digital media and communications work.TypingSocial Media WebsiteHealth & FitnessWriting
- $5 hourlyI provide Experienced, Speedy, Reliable and Accurate Data Entry Service to my client and my goal is make my Clients to feel 100% satisfied with my help. Services offered: ==> Data Entry ==> Typing ==> Data Collection ==> Copy Paste ==> PDF to Word ==> Image to Word/Excel ==> Web Scrapping ==> Admin Support ==> Virtual AssistanceTypingVirtual AssistanceData ScrapingCopywritingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelPDF ConversionData Entry
- $25 hourlyLooking to fulfill virtual personal assistant duties for a client, including handling emails, scheduling appointments, managing travel research, monitoring social media, writing essays/papers, note taking, typing skills and bookkeeping.TypingTask CoordinationFile ManagementVirtual AssistanceData EntrySalesEssay WritingWritingOffice AdministrationRapid PrototypingMicrosoft OfficeMultitaskingBilingual Education
- $30 hourlyExperienced Assistant Store Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the restaurants industry. Skilled in Customer Service, Communication, Conducting Meetings, Department Management, and Coaching & Mentoring. Strong sales professional working towards a Bachelor's degree focused in Accounting and Business/ Management from Independence University (Stevens-Henagar College Online).TypingEditing & ProofreadingAccounting BasicsReviewBusiness ManagementSchedulingInventory ManagementTrainingPromotionFinancial ManagementSalesCookingCustomer ServiceManagement Skills
- $20 hourlyHello, I am a recent college graduate. I am skilled at communication, writing, editing and proofreading. I have taken multiple photography classes and am skilled in photoshop, as well. I have experience with Microsoft softwares and data entry through my school as well as work.TypingMicrosoft ExcelData EntryCase ManagementCounselingCommunication SkillsEditing & ProofreadingWriting
- $20 hourlyInterested in honest product reviews of many different types of products. I am a fast paced typer. I also have a creative side!TypingSurveyFreelance MarketingProduct Review
- $18 hourlyI have a wide skill set range. Heavy Equipment Operator. GPS Locator for survey following. Read and follow blueprints. CPR Certificate Proficient caring for children. Typing 40 WPM, Filing, Payroll and Scheduling. Operation of office equipment such as computer, printers, fax, internet, Ipad, Video calls. Service Writer, Scheduling, Repairs, Parts inventory.TypingPayroll AccountingConstructionServerFilingBusiness ManagementConstruction MonitoringCustomer ServiceManagement SkillsSchedulingPrinterGPS
- $20 hourlyI am a teacher looking for side work to build my resume. I have a goal of transitioning out of teaching in the next 3 years and would love to get experience in areas outside of teaching. I am detail oriented, organized and have a keen attention for detail.TypingTeachingEducationData Entry
- $40 hourlyTypingSpecificationsManagement DevelopmentMarketingWritingHome DecorConstruction Document PreparationMicrosoft OfficeOffice DesignCustomer ServiceArt & Design
- $35 hourlyI am a hard working individual with a strong customer service background. I am looking for a long term career path doing something I love that will allow me to use my skills to help others. Although days are preferred I have open availability and am not against working nights, weekends, holidays or overtime. Authorized to work in the US for any employer Skills * Assistant Manager Experience * Cash Handling * Merchandising * Supervising Experience * Typing (10+ years) * Content Management * Proofreading * Content Management Systems * Content Creation * Retail Management * Recruiting (4 years) * Microsoft Word (10+ years)TypingMarketingAudio Transcription
- $75 hourlyI'm a freelancer with experience in freelancing business or online shops whether your trying to get help at work or trying to start a online store I can help I’ll fully project manage your brief from start to finish Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touch!”TypingPublic SpeakingComputer
- $50 hourlyI am a detail-oriented perfectionist. I spot spelling and grammatical errors easily. I can read messy writing and can understand most world accents. I can do basic bookkeeping - accounts payable and receivable. I am a quick learner. I type 55 wpm, but will increase with practice.TypingPersonal AdministrationData EntryLight BookkeepingProofreadingGeneral Transcription
- $35 hourlyExperienced and efficient Structural Engineer working at Aschettino Associates LLC. Specialized in analysis and design of residential and commercial buildings using computerized software's like RAM Steel & Concrete, Ram advance steel and Auto CAD LT. Capable at handling Steel Design, Concrete Design, Masonry Design and Wood Design. Skillful at reviewing shop drawings for projects ensuring their execution with in time and cost constraints.TypingStructural Analysis & Design SoftwareRAMSTAADMathematicsBuilding Plan SetBuilding MaterialAutoCAD Civil 3DMicrosoft PowerPointDesign AnalysisExcel Formula
- $40 hourlyI am a highly motivated and hardworking team player. I have experience in sales and customer service. I'm willing to learn new skills and ideas and anyone in any way I can. Knowledge in Excel, Word Doc, and Adobe Lightroom.TypingServerSalesProofreadingSearch EngineCustomer Service
- $50 hourlyWhatever it takes. Business administration. Music education. Show promotion. Album reviews. Drums, bass, guitar, keyboard, and more!TypingWritingMusic CompositionMusicKeyboardBassGuitar CompositionGuitar
- $35 hourlyI am a multi-talented, woman with a ton of life experience and customer service work in my past. I've been in customer service all my adult work life. I know how to direct the right experience to teach and learn from every exchange with humanity. I try to keep others in positive and humorous mindset to overcome challenges. My voice and vocal intonations are richly filled with my life experiences. I have overcome so many challenges in life and still keep my upbeat attitude and team player mentality throughout it all. I am a great addition to any project, be it with a team, or individually. I have had many jobs where I had to self teach to get up to speed. I am consistent, approachable, and teachable. I am open to all of life's changes as they arrive and face them with great resolve and fortitude. I accept criticism with that same open mind to change and grow according to need. I am not boring. I have stories to tell. I have that MacGyver skill of making things work, out of whatever is handy at the time. I am a God sourced human being who is still learning her own worth, and is pursuing a spiritual ascension path in her personal life, always. I apply my spiritual reality of unconditional love to all my life pursuits, including my work life. I am sure my pursuit of balanced living will benefit all my professional work life, also. I am a 56 year old orphan, having lost my second parent in 2017. I have no children, or grandchildren. (Don't worry, I have other family, including a brother and sister, as well as aunts, uncles and cousins) I have a peaceful homelife and look forward to pursuing my new career in voice acting this year, a job I can easily do from home, with no distractions.TypingPhotographyData EntrySalesCustomer ServiceWritingCopywritingStorytellingClosed CaptioningSingingVocal PerformanceVoice Acting
- $40 hourlyI'm truly a jack of all trades! In a transitional period looking for some new work. Whether you're looking for one-time help or something more permanent, I'm ready to assist you. Some of my strongest areas include: - Fast typing - Editing/revising/proofreading (essays, articles, content) - Social Media Content Creation/management - Fundraising I'm a master of Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, teams), Google Drive (docs, slides, sheets, gmail), Canva Pro, and overall generally tech-savvy. I have a strong attention to detail and strive for perfection no matter the task or field. I'm ready to help you so let's get to work!TypingWritingSocial Media Content CreationSalesCustomer ServiceEditing & ProofreadingCanvaMicrosoft TeamsGoogle SlidesGoogle SheetsGoogle DocsMicrosoft Office
- $30 hourlyHi there! My name is Sarah. Allow me to facilitate your work via the following: - CRM, customer support, and correspondence - editing, proofreading, writing (any content) - data research, management and organization - anything I can do to help relieve time or stress! I have a Bachelor's and Associate's degree. I am a novel enthusiast and lover of project-style assignments. Accuracy and efficiency are in my nature. I will be happy to support your endeavors.TypingVirtual AssistanceSalesforceOutbound CallCustomer ServiceData CollectionAdministrative SupportCRM SoftwareResearcherData Entry
- $20 hourlyExpert in the medical office setting with over 15 years experience including office management, medical assisting, billing and surgical scheduling. I have been working as a virtual assistant for the past several years. Detail oriented and professional. Fluent in use of Microsoft Office as well as database entry/management. *Completed the Upwork Identification Process!TypingDatabaseError DetectionAdministrative SupportMedical Procedure CodingMedical TranscriptionMedical Records ResearchMicrosoft ExcelData ProcessingMicrosoft Word
- $20 hourlyI have developed a indispensable skill set working with a very small corporate team of four people who run a total of 8 locations. The ability to be a team player, take initiative, and think on my feet are an absolute must for the success of day to day operations. My skills have expanded quite quickly and vastly in order to accomplish whatever it may take to get the job done. I’m proficient with G-Suite products, as well as, all Microsoft Office software. Multitasking with a strong attention to detail in high volume environments is where I seem to thrive. Some of my best accomplishments are: a proven record of increasing sales, establishing and maintaining rapport with high end clientele, managing calendars for three supervisors, landing a Fox Five News at Noon feature along with other marketing events and Public Relations publications, consistently building and expanding upon training manuals, policy and procedure, resolving all customer related inquiries which have been escalated to a corporate level and general Human Resources as needed for an oversight of 250-300 employees. I also look forward to any new opportunities to learn along the way. My goal is to bring inherit value to your brand while expanding my knowledge and skills simultaneously.TypingGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeCustomer ServiceSocial Media ManagementAdministrative SupportAccuracy VerificationHuman Resource ManagementPublic Relations
- $10 hourlyProfessional office assistant with over five years experience. Skilled in typing, proofreading, data entry, and taking minutes.TypingEnglishLecture NotesLegal TranscriptionGeneral TranscriptionData EntryMeeting NotesEnglish ProofreadingTranscriptsProofreadingMicrosoft Word
- $25 hourlyI am a full time Staffing Manager, former college Admissions Counselor and diligent type A. My strong suits include resume building/editing and review, cover letters, data entry, proofreading and survey completion. Looking forward to assisting you with your current project!TypingMicrosoft OutlookManagement SkillsMarketingCustomer ServiceData CollectionAccount ManagementOracleMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotAdministrative SupportAdministrateData EntryMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyCurrently in nursing school and looking for work that can be flexible with my school schedule. I love to organize and schedule! I also enjoy doing data entry. I have been an assistant before and pride myself in making others’ lives efficient, organized, and easier!TypingOracleSchedulingOrganizerData Entry
- $10 hourlyI'm currently in college, and I'm studying Finance. I'm looking for part-time opportunities, and I will be able to complete my assignments quickly, and efficiently.TypingMicrosoft PowerPointFinancial PlanMaleWebsite BuilderBlogMicrosoft ExcelAdvertising DesignPoster DesignBlog WritingResearcherBlog Content
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses