Hire the best Typists in Florida
Check out Typists in Florida with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyTYPE SPEED OF 79 WPM (332 CPM) WITH 98% ACCURACY Converted over 1,500 bank statements from PDFs into sortable Excel spreadsheets in just 14 hours Entered nearly 500 staff biographies from a spreadsheet into company's CRM software in only 7 hours Compiled data from phonebook for real estate market research requiring over 2,000 entries. Performed Quality Assurance, editing, and proofreading for press releases, technical reports, and staff documents and resolved discrepancies Lead copywriting and editing of technical guidebooks Designed and built website including functionality, navigation, and audience sales funnels using Squarespace and WordPress. Managed social media accounts including writing and editing posts and emails Typed and proofread emails, newsletters, social media posts using Microsoft Word, Canva, Mailchimp, and ConvertKit. Administrative tasks like data entry, creating new forms, compiling data, document management and organizationTypingFile MaintenanceData ManagementHTMLCanvaWordPressData CollectionGoogle WorkspaceData EntryData CleaningMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordGoogle Docs
- $50 hourlyI am a professional and top rated freelancer. I have 10+ years of experience in education with experience in the classroom, working on research projects, developing curriculum and writing for a variety of audiences from kindergartners to college students to administrators. Freelancing and specializing in curriculum, instruction, resources, and professional development. I work both with companies that have current curriculum they want audited and companies that want curriculum built from scratch. I'm ready to start on your project today. Customized Curriculum is here to meet your needs!TypingCreative StrategyDesign TheoryGoogle DocsCurriculum DesignCurriculum MappingAudio TranscriptionMicrosoft WordProgram CurriculumCurriculum DevelopmentWritingCreative WritingCopywritingArticle Writing
- $35 hourlyI'm a multi-talented content writer well-versed in research, SEO, writing, and editing a wide range of content. I have proven success in conceptualizing, developing, and writing content that engages readers and builds interest in brands. I'm detail-oriented and systematic in reviewing text and updating content. I'm a flexible hard worker ready to learn and contribute to team success. As a quick learner, I only produce the highest quality work by staying focused and appropriately managing my time. I look forward to working with you!TypingContent WritingArticleBlog WritingHome & GardenSocial Media ContentEditing & ProofreadingProofreadingResearch MethodsResearch & StrategyWritingSEO WritingReal Estate
- $25 hourlyFreelance professional with 8+ years of experience working within the consumer space. With a specialized focus in linguistics concentrating in English to Spanish translation/interpretation work. In 2020, the Hispanic population in the U.S. reached more than 62.1 million. Now more than ever, it has become essential for businesses to adapt to the consumer based on market demographics to scale and increase brand awareness and clientele. My purpose is to promote accessibility by helping businesses and individuals reach broader audiences through communication. With my assistance, I can ensure that your website content, email campaigns and advertisements are professionally translated to Spanish in a way that is simple to understand. My passion started from childhood where I became a translator for my mother once we had relocated from Puerto Rico to Miami. Growing up in this environment and multi-cultural city made me understand the power of communication. I felt fulfilled every time I was able to bridge the gap through translation with peers. This is what sparked my passion to pursue linguistics. Career Highlights: • Attained B.A. in Linguistics and Spanish from Purdue graduating with 3.51 GPA • Awarded Outstanding Senior for Linguistics Award for Class of 2020 • Recipient of Purdue Student Service-Learning (SL) Grant for Community Service/ SL Projects. • Research Internship at Purdue's Indigenous and Endangered Languages Lab • Coordinated collaborative 3-day workshop on facilitating a predominantly deaf rural community’s access to educational resources written in their local sign language • Published work: “Where does that [EyeGaze] go? ,” FEAST. Formal and Experimental Advances in Sign Language Theory, 2021TypingTranslationOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportLight BookkeepingVirtual AssistanceAppointment SchedulingTutoringSchedulingData EntryGeneral TranscriptionAdministrative SupportSpanish to English TranslationEnglish to Spanish TranslationLinguistics
- $20 hourlyFast, accurate, and courteous administrative specialist with over 10 years of experience in large business settings. Friendly and professional at all times; ability to maintain composure during fast-paced sometimes hectic situations. Frequently commended for excellent work performance and attentive attitude. I have extensive work experience with all Microsoft Office tools, 10-key data entry, transcription writing, form(s) creation, typed data entry, database formatting and inputting, bookkeeping, accounting procedures, social media marketing, website creation, logo & image creation, etc.TypingMarketing ManagementSocial Media DesignWebsite DevelopmentGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft OfficeAdministrative SupportMaster Data AdministrationData EntryAccounting
- $16 hourlyKey Skills and Experience Expert at organizing and working with data Experience in data entry tasks for billings and demographic information. Participated in projects involving internet research and data scraping. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook. Data conversion from various formats for import and export to/from databases, i.e. CSV, Excel, text, Access, SQL, EBCDIC Knowledge of creating and utilizing Access databases for data entry and reporting purposes. Experience with Crystal Reports. Expert at coding in SQL (Structured Query Language) General office duties such as reception, answering phones, greeting visitors, typing correspondence, faxing, copying, and data entry. Completed many basic transcription projects on Rev.com and TranscribeMe.com Writing captions for images Typing speed 60+ wpm Very detail-oriented and accurate Successful at meeting deadlines Dependable and conscientious I am familiar with Microsoft Excel and have used it extensively in the past 15 years. My most recent position was as a data analyst. I worked in that capacity for 14 years and am now looking fo something new to do with less stress. I worked remotely in that position, so I know how to be productive working remotely. I am looking for jobs that involve working with data. I will do a good job for you!TypingSpreadsheet SoftwareData EntryCompany ResearchContact ListCritical Thinking SkillsData ScrapingDatabaseInternet ResearchMicrosoft ExcelTopic ResearchSQLMicrosoft AccessOffice 365Grammar
- $15 hourlyI have three years of Microsoft Office experience and have experience Computers. I am a fast typist. I am available now to work on Audio Transcription and online research projects. I have been over 1 year on Upwork. I have an excellent work ethic. I promise to deliver only exceptional work. I have studied python and C in college, but I want to gain more experience in them.TypingCAudio TranscriptionPythonHTMLCreative WritingEmail CopywritingSpreadsheet SoftwareGeneral TranscriptionProofreadingGoogle Docs
- $30 hourlyMy objective is to gain work experience in a variety of environments and positions and continue gaining knowledge in the areas of conservation, sustainability and all branches of environmental science. I currently have 8+ years of customer service and am looking to expand into data analysis and acquisition.TypingMicrosoft ExcelData AnalysisRStudioCustomer EngagementCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordCustomer SatisfactionMicrosoft PowerPointEnglish
- $15 hourlyFor over a year, I have focused on providing handwriting services for clients who want authentic personalized handwritten business letters, or personal cards and letters. All of the handwriting work that I complete is 100% authentic. In other words, I do not subcontract my job or use machines to produce my finished work. I can provide several handwriting samples upon receiving an interview invitation and the opportunity to submit a proposal. Suppose a client requires copy typing, such as retyping information from nonconvertible PDF, PNG, JPEG files, and more into an editable Word document. In that case, I have experience with this type of project. I also have over twelve years of professional writing experience as a copywriter and data entry expert for companies such as Top American SEO and Big Deal Agency. I created and published original articles, blogs, and social media content for various companies and have written academic research papers for numerous clients. Various topics such as technology, DIY projects, business, real estate, beauty, health and nutrition, aviation, aerospace industries, and much more are included in my versatile palette of writing styles for your project needs. I use search engine optimization strategies to demonstrate excellent research, grammar, spelling, proofreading, and editing. Every article I produce is relevant to clients' businesses and has 100% original content. I do not create duplicate or spun content. I also take the time to perform thorough research to ensure that the content used for making articles is factual and accurate to the assigned industry. With my qualifications and experience, I believe I would be an excellent candidate to hire for any writing project.TypingMeeting NotesActive ListeningWritingContent WritingAcademic WritingGeneral TranscriptionBlog WritingArticle WritingPodcast Show NotesEditing & ProofreadingData EntryLecture NotesSEO Writing
- $35 hourly⭐Over 15 years of in-person event planning, customer service ⭐Over 10 years of Sales & Account Management ⭐Bachelor Degree in Event Management ⭐CVENT Hybrid Event Certified ⭐Expert in Zoom Meeting & Webinars ⭐Entry-Level Video Editing ⭐Proficient in Event platforms: Whova & Cadence, CVENT and Hopin ⭐Proficient in Google Suites ⭐Successfully converted an in-person Convention fully virtual with a 60-day timeline and increased attendance rate by 3x ⭐Successfully converted an in-person Convention fully virtual with a 15-day timeline and increased attendance rate by half. ⭐Can assist with virtual networking/activity ideas ⭐Proficient in Project Management tools such as but not limited to ClickUp, Asana, Slack, Airtable ⭐ Marketing Campaign Strategy- Pre/Post eventTypingEvent PlanningTranslationCustomer ServiceData EntryProject ManagementCreative DirectionAccount ManagementAdministrative SupportZoom Video Conferencing
- $50 hourlyHello, I am a Ph.D student studying Biomedical Sciences at UCF and wish to use the knowledge I have developed alongside my native Spanish language to find work translating projects. I also have experience editing and writing, particularly with heavy science topics. If you are interested in hiring a highly trained scientist with significant writing experience, please consider me in your search. Thank you, Albert Serrano.TypingSpanish to English TranslationGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft PowerPoint
- $50 hourlyI have a background in Technology/Finance/Accounting and Retail. Most of my career has been providing accounting and financial support to retail businesses. And most recently I’ve been working for a tech company in the payment processing space. I’m a program manager for their sales tax product. I also provide support for the risk management and audit team. I have 14 years of experience in program management, project management, data entry, financial analysis, accounts receivable/invoicing, accounts payable, pricing, business intelligence, customer service, payroll, sales tax and tax preparation. I have expert knowledge using Quickbooks Online, using excel and Google sheets, and the treatment of sales tax and payroll in all states. I live in Florida with my husband, our 5 year old daughter, 2 dogs, 7 ducks, and 1 hen. In my spare time I love hiking and RVing in our travel trailer.TypingData EntryGoogle WorkspaceProgram ManagementTestingQuality AssuranceRisk AnalysisZoom Video ConferencingRisk ManagementProject ManagementSlackeCommerceProofreadingMicrosoft ExcelPayroll AccountingIntuit QuickBooks
- $43 hourlyExperienced Executive Assistant with a demonstrated history. Quick learner with great communication, teachable and works well with others. Skills: Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite Project Management DocuSign Accounting Trials Data Entry Transcription Typing 70wpm Document conversions from PDFTypingExpense ReportingComputer SkillsGoogle Workspace AdministrationVirtual AssistanceManagement SkillsMicrosoft OfficeEmail ManagementCommunication SkillsAdministrative SupportOrganizational BackgroundHR & Business ServicesData EntryAdobe AcrobatWord Processing
- $35 hourlyI aim to inspire others with my work. I hold a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design from Southern New Hampshire University. My focus is in branding and print design. My passion for design has turned into a career with the goal of exceeding their expectations and inspiring my clients.TypingCovers & PackagingAdobe Creative SuitePrint AdvertisingPackagingPrint Marketing MaterialsDigital Marketing MaterialsGraphic DesignLogo DesignLayout DesignBusiness CardAdobe Illustrator
- $35 hourlyHi there! I'm Michelle Alonso, and I'm thrilled to offer top-notch Executive Administrative Support to your business. With a typing speed of 57 WPM, I excel at data entry and possess excellent organizational skills. In my previous role, I contributed to content creation and marketing efforts, apart from assisting with database cleanups, streamlining workflow processes, and providing client support and tax preparations. With years of experience in the Admin role, I bring a diverse skill set to ensure your business thrives. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime! :) Thank you!TypingProcess DevelopmentTax PreparationExecutive SupportEmail MarketingMicrosoft PowerPointOffice AdministrationOrganizerMarketingAdministrative SupportCanvaGraphic DesignData MiningData EntryMicrosoft Word
- $35 hourlyHi All, I am here to help you with fun graphic designs to show case your creativity. I have been in the business world my whole life. I have always made my own flyers and created fun designs. I have also done some radio work and have a very easy on the ears voice. Love doing the voice overs---I have a nice midwestern accent but live in North Florida and can very easily go into a soft gentle southern accent if needed. Other talents typing, transcribing, customer service, teaching, Word/pdfs and I am extremely good with pets and Energy Works. You need me and I need you-->let's start a great working relationship. Now it's my turn to help you with the following: Female Voice Overs--do you need a nice easy on the ears female voice I'm right here! Use Me! Transcription---NO Problem -- can translate it into other languages if necessary Graphic Designs--Yes please Infographics -- Sounds fun All social ads--banners, FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, You Tube Thumbnails, What's App, and Video presentations 3d Mock Up designs --.books, album covers, jewelry, anything else you can think of. Picture insert into your mock ups or cell phone and computer. Let them see you on the screens of the cell phone, tablet or computer. I even have a listening service so if you need to bounce ideas off of someone I will listen. Miscellaneous stuff for you: Album covers --> you pick the music, I'll make the cover. E-book covers-->what's you book? Mystery? Romance? Zoom Cover Screens-->We all have to do the Zoom Zoom meetings. Now you can have something special made up that will be fun and professional highlighting your specialty. Instagram Posts Pinterest Posts, Transcription->pod casts, YouTube Channel Art videos, misc. Please note, all designs are done in png, jpeg or pdf only with about a 5 to 7 day turn-a-round.TypingPDF ConversionActive ListeningPhone CommunicationFemaleVoice ActingProblem SolvingMicrosoft WordVoice RecordingEbook DesignGraphic Design
- $50 hourlyGraduated Magna Cum Laude from the top University in Belgrade, Serbia, I have been actively writing and publishing short stories since 2011. I have experience in writing SF, horror, and fantasy stories, but I am also an expert translator from English to Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian and vice versa. I have also subtitled two documentaries for The Magnificent Seven, the European Documentary Film Festival.TypingBook ReviewFinal DraftFiction WritingReview or Feedback CollectionWritingProofreadingData EntryGrammar & Syntax ReviewMicrosoft WordCreative WritingGeneral TranscriptionEnglish
- $60 hourlyHi there! My name is Monique and I create TikTok and IG Reels that are perfect to use as ads or organic videos for any brands or products. I have over three years of experience creating authentic content for a variety of products and services on social media, and would absolutely love to create the same with yours! Check out my portfolio for some examples.TypingListing PresentationCopywritingOracleMicrosoft ExcelProfessional ToneSalesMarketingProduct DescriptionData EntryCommunications
- $35 hourlyI am a real estate administrative powerhouse that is here to help you with whatever task is weighing you down. Do you need someone to pre-qualify your leads? How about maintaining that monthly Quickbooks account? Or maybe you just want someone to label and mail the thousands of postcards you are sending out each month? I have 5 years working in the real estate field and obtained my real estate license a year ago. I love assisting real estate agents knock out those projects that they just don't seem to have time for but are vital to their business. My administrative experience spans my entire 25 year career, I love helping my clients succeed in the ways that made them successful in the first place. Let me do the mundane tasks, you go out and get that SALE!TypingLead NurturingIntuit QuickBooksMicrosoft ExcelIn-App SupportCustomer Relationship ManagementTransaction Data EntryReal EstateData EntryScheduling
- $40 hourlyProfessional Profile Accomplished, ambitious and dedicated technology professional with excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills. Solid management abilities, capable of leading and motivating individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments. A project manager who thrives under pressure, leads effectively and has a passion for problem solving.TypingPublic SpeakingMicrosoft TeamsSkype For BusinessMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationAutomationJira
- $50 hourlyAs a mental health counselor and prior claims advocate, I come equipped with a strong background in mental health and research/writing. I have refined my skills in conducting thorough literature reviews, crafting well-structured research proposals, and working autonomously. My expertise extends to creating articulate reports, articles, and other written materials focused on mental health and psychology. What drives me is the passion to make a positive impact in the mental health field. I believe that together, we can raise awareness, reduce stigma, and foster a better understanding of mental health issues through compelling and well-researched content. On top of that, I possess extensive creative experience and proficiency in using Canva for designing captivating promotional materials. I can create eye-catching flyers, worksheets, brochures, and social media posts that effectively communicate mental health-related information. By combining visuals with well-researched content, I can develop cohesive and impactful campaigns to amplify our messages and promote mental health awareness. My specialties include depression, anxiety, narrative therapy, strength-based approaches, solution-focused methodologies, and gender-affirming care. I am also well-versed in various other mental health topics beyond these domains. I am looking forward to the possibility of working together to make a positive difference in the mental health arena.TypingEditing & ProofreadingSelf-HelpMindfulnessMicrosoft WordMicrosoft PowerPointMental HealthResearch PapersPsychologyHealth & WellnessLegal WritingCommunication SkillsCounselingCase ManagementActive Listening
- $100 hourlyNALA Certified/Florida Bar Registered Paralegal with 20+ years of experience in family law. Looking to leverage my knowledge, skills and experience into opportunities to earn additional income. Looking for remote, part-time, after-hours opportunities (15-20 hours a week).TypingSmartphoneLegal WritingKeyboardingEditing & ProofreadingAdministrative SupportSchedulingFamily LawData EntryMicrosoft Word
- $35 hourlyI am very organized and am experienced with computer programs such as GoogleDocs, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel. I am new to this website, however, I have experience in being a social media manager and personal secretary.TypingData EntryWritingOrganizational BackgroundVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft ExcelComputer SkillsDesktop & Laptop SupportGoogle DocsTransposeGeneral TranscriptionAudio Transcription
- $60 hourlyI'm an Human Resources Director with years of policy creation, training facilitation, and training curriculum experience. I really enjoy consultation, strategic plans, organizational management, policy creation, and labor relations assessments. I'd like to use my love of reading and writing to assist others and help improve businesses. I am fluent in English, understand proper grammar, and sentence structures. I am easy to get in touch with via email. I look forward to working with your team!TypingLeadership TrainingProfessional ToneHuman Resources ConsultingCompany PolicyHuman Resources ComplianceManagement SkillsBusiness PresentationAdministrateContent WritingProofreadingMicrosoft OfficeCompensation & BenefitsHuman Resource ManagementHR & Business Services
- $35 hourlyI am a virtual assistant with background In the legal field. I am organized, tech savvy, bilingual and can type very fast. Whether you need someone to simply book your appointments or proofread and type documents or assistance in virtually anything, I am your person.TypingLegal TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionVirtual AssistanceData Entry
- $75 hourlyI am a retired lawyer with over 15 years of advocating, letter/email writing skills and proofreading. I can give general advice, sharpen your interview or client skills and consult on legal related topics. I can write articles or various topics which also include just about anything related to work and home life balance. As a mother of 4 children, and a domestic relations retired counsel, I can advise and write on any topic of parenting and life skills required to work and lead your best parent life. Most recently, I have developed a marketing and design team for various small companies get their brand off the ground and advise on related topics delving into my past experience of running my own company and promoting myself and my associates for over 15 years.TypingProofreadingWritingLegal DraftingLegal ConsultingWriting CritiqueClient InterviewLegal AssistanceInterview PreparationLetter Writing
- $35 hourlyI am a highly creative, multi-talented individual who wants to use their passions to earn for a living! • Highly experienced graphic designer, I can do anything from flyers, to brochures, presentations, invitations, resumes and even social media posts! Additionally, I can create a logo for your company and provide branding as well! • With my knowledge in four languages, I can provide jobs of translation at a fluent level for English to Spanish, Spanish to English, and at an intermediate/basic level for English to Korean, English to Japanese, Korean to English, Japanese to English, Korean to Japanese and Japanese to Korean. • With my average typing speed of 75 WPM and my top speed of 111 WPM, I can provide accurate transcription jobs! I can also transfer any given text into a document. • I can provide proofreading jobs, as I possess excellent grammar and vocabulary skills.TypingIllustrationVocal PerformanceVocal MusicInvitation DesignTranslationProofreadingSpanishAudio TranscriptionJapaneseGeneral TranscriptionEnglishKorean
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses