Hire the best Typists in Hawaii
Check out Typists in Hawaii with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyHello! My name is Jacquelyn and I am a UGC content creator located in Honolulu Hawaii / Boston Massachusetts. I specialize in fashion, health / beauty, healthcare, and travel content. Most of my creations are for TikTok, Instagram, and Pinterest but I create content for other platforms as well. I would love to discuss your brand and come up with content ideas! I really enjoy working with new products and brands to expand the areas I specialize in.TypingCreative WritingAd CopyMedical ImagingMicrosoft WordWord ProcessingMedicalMedical EditingWritingCreative & TalentAd CreativeCopywriting
- $35 hourlyI am a copywriter, business brand marketer, and website designer. My goal with every client is to provide the work that will help get a foothold into the business industry. Paired with a burning desire to help, I use my skills in research to fully grasp the values and core beliefs of the client's business.TypingBrand MarketingPage Layout DesignWebsite ContentCopywritingLetter WritingSalesScriptwriting
- $15 hourlyI love to read. I am detail-oriented, willing to learn, and looking forward to new challenges. Whether you are working on a book, magazine, social media, or creating a whole online store – I can help! I have experience with Microsoft Word, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, i.e.…), Google Docs, Scrivener, Vellium, Evernote, QuarkXPress, Adobe Acrobat DC, and Adobe Photoshop.TypingAdobe Inc.Adobe AcrobatWeb DesignGoogle DocsData EntryMicrosoft PowerPointInternet ResearchClassifieds PostingMicrosoft Word
- $15 hourlyFrom yearbook, to creative writing, and then to content creation, I can make some of the most boring topics seem interesting. I enjoy proofreading and creative writing and have been praised my teachers and professors when it comes to my exactly that. Previous experience: - Yearbook (photography, graphic design, and copy) - social media manager: Pacific University Philosophy Conference (tiktok, instagram, facebook) - social media manager: Perfect Circle Hawaii If there is something you need me to do, I am a quick learner and open to constructive criticism.TypingContent WritingContent EditingEmail CommunicationEssay WritingBlog WritingOnline WritingLetter Writing
- $7 hourlyAccountable support possessing first-rate communication and organizational skills. Strengths in a variety of administrative and data duties, including data input and communication. I have experience in typing out documents and working with large amounts of data. Diligent and flexible with hours.TypingOnline ResearchDatabaseSpreadsheet SoftwareFilingDocument Management SystemCopywritingPDF ConversionMicrosoft ExcelData EntryAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft Word
- $30 hourlyBeta testing, data entry, captioning, let me know what you need. I am able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.TypingMicrosoft PowerPointGeneral TranscriptionDatabaseProgress ChefEnglishInterior DesignOrganizerBakingData EntryMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $30 hourlyI am a domestic engineer with experience in customer service, back office tasks, and direct sales. I'm a mom and a military spouse, so adaptability is my middle name. Think of me as a chameleon--I'll adapt to whatever my environment needs from me. If you need me to check in every day, I can do that just as easily as if you only want to hear from me when the job is done. Whether you need someone to proofread, brainstorm, cook, be "the idea guy", or just about anything you can imagine, I will put my best foot forward. I will also be honest with you and myself if a task is out of my range of ability. I'm a diehard people pleaser almost to a fault and I will do everything I can to meet and exceed expectations. Relevant skills include: Microsoft Office Multitasking organization communication customer service proofreading delegating time management I must emphasize I have really good communication skills, especially over the phone.TypingWritingProofreadingTravel PlanningCanvaCritical Thinking SkillsBakingMathematicsAromatherapyCookingCommunication SkillsMicrosoft OfficeData EntryTime Management
- $20 hourlyReading, reading, and more reading! I am an avid reader of most fiction. I love all sub-genres of romance. However, I also love to read thrillers, crime/mystery, fantasy, and young adult. Proofreading: I have just completed a proofreading course and can proofread as well. A Partnership: With communication, collaboration, and commitment, I want to achieve a partnership that will allow your book to reach new heights.TypingBeta ReadingNonfictionFictionProofreading
- $3 hourlyHi There! I am here to assist you with those mundane and tedious tasks that you want to get off your hands. I am highly organized, detail oriented, amicable, honest and reliable. I have had 8 years of volunteer and work experience as a Managers Assistant, Receptionist, and Virtual Preschool Teacher. I also worked as a Purchasing Specialist, Market Research Interviewer, and in Customer Service. I can help you with.. - Data Entry - Customer Support - Email/Phone Support - Administrative Support - Appointment Scheduling - Voice Recording - Audio Transcription - Miscellaneous Tasks and more.... I am available, eager to work, and ready to serve you with excellence. Thank you for your time and I hope to work with you.TypingVoice RecordingReview or Feedback CollectionPhone SupportAudio TranscriptionAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceOnline Chat SupportMarket Research InterviewAppointment SchedulingFacebook AdvertisingEmail CommunicationData Entry
- $13 hourlyIf you're looking for high-quality translations I'm the right person for you. I am a professional translator with over 5 years of experience. I worked with military translations/interpretations for 2 years. Certifited CELTA tutor - English-Ukrainian, Ukrainian-English translations - Transcriptions - Proofreading - Subtitles - English tutoring For more inquiries don't hesitate to contact me.TypingCommunicationsTeaching EnglishLinguisticsEnglish TutoringUkrainianProofreadingTranslationSubtitles
- $20 hourlyI have worked in the timeshare industry for the past 15 years. I’ve provided support to our marketing and sales teams in the form of data entry and customer service. I have experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. I enjoy working with people and am up for any challenge!TypingCustomer ServiceProofreadingMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft ExcelDatabasesData Entry
- $25 hourlyI am someone who possesses high attention to detail, prioritization, time management and organizational skills and always strive to have a positive, goal-oriented attitude with a wide range of skills. I can work competently on all MS Office and Google Suite products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Drive etc. and I am more than happy to familiarize myself with anything I am not already used to working with. Excellent communication skills. Highly motivated and results driven. Able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision.TypingSurveyAdministrative SupportMicrosoft PowerPointData EntryCRM SoftwareGoogle DocsMicrosoft WordDaily Deposits
- $20 hourlyI am a person with excellent skills and knowledge for any position I perform, for the client benefit and my own represent; always optimizing profitability and increasing my professional capacity. - Data entry specialist - Copywriting - Marketing student - Multitasking - Interpersonal and written communication - Teamwork - Clerical support - Languages: Fluent Spanish, Intermediate English, Basic Portuguese and Mandarin - Adaptability - Time management - Computer and internet skills - Sales experience - EfficientTypingInternational BusinessCustomer ServiceWritingMultitaskingContent WritingManagement SkillsMarketingClerical SkillsLatin American Spanish AccentEnglishData EntryMicrosoft Word
- $20 hourlyHello, I am Sydney! I am determined, organized, and goal-oriented job seeker looking to build up my skills. I have strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience in customer service and Microsoft Office for 10 years. I am a quick learner and I always want to make sure everything is coincides with what is expected of me. I believe communication is key to make sure both the team and the customer is happy!TypingMicrosoft OfficeEmail SupportEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportMicrosoft WordData EntrySchedulingCustomer ServiceLesson Plan WritingPsychologyPresentationsCurriculum Development
- $24 hourlyHello! I am a marine biology major attending school in Hawaiʻi. While I do love research, I also have an immense passion for conservation. I aim to communicate with the public, large companies, and politicians to help the planet. The first step in that is getting people to care. Writing for your company, I can get people interested in what it is that you do and get them to care about why you do it.TypingCommunication SkillsPublic SpeakingWritingScientific WritingArcGISJMPMicrosoft ExcelScienceAcademic ResearchResearch MethodsCustomer ServiceChemistryBiologyRStudio
- $25 hourlyI’m a writer, editor/proofreader, and translator fluent in English and Japanese with a high level of Chinese. I have experience in teaching and tutoring all three languages as well as a TESOL certification. I personally enjoy writing short stories as well as research articles, and I have experience in tutoring university students to help with essay writing. I can help with any of the above as well as any other writing related workTypingWritingTranslationEnglish TutoringJapaneseTeaching JapaneseEditing & ProofreadingDocument TranslationDocument LocalizationDocument Review
- $25 hourlyI am proficient at keyboarding with a typing speed of 55-60 WPM. As I am new to freelancing, I hope to work with any business in need of typing based work and/or Word and Excel based tasks. I am very dedicated and open to learning new skills.TypingCustomer ServiceFilingServerKeyboarding
- $16 hourlyHi! I am looking for any and every job I can get and am willing to do any job given to me. I am: - Flexible for any job or task that needs to get done - Have a wide experience in many tasks/jobs - Well organized and can follow directions correctly - Have a lot of time to complete any task in a certain amount of time - Fast learner and can pick up new things easilyTypingSchedulingOrganizational StructureResolves ConflictGoogle SheetsCustomer ServiceTime Management
- $25 hourlyMy name is Sam! I spend hours on my computer either making graphics, art or spending time organizing Data for my current job. I've had a lot of experience in Freelance on a Semi-professional level since I have been taking art commissions for about 4 years now. I'm open to all types of Freelancing opportunities like transcribing or data entry. Currently I can type 61 WPM but with more practice I'm sure I can type more! I'm a problem solver and patient when it comes to working with others so I hope I'm the right fit for you.TypingProblem ResolutionManagement SkillsMerchandise Graphic DesignArt & DesignActive ListeningLiteracyAnimal IllustrationComputerAnimal PatternMicrosoft WordTime ManagementProblem SolvingComputer SkillsMicrosoft Excel
- $10 hourlyAmbitious and friendly High School graduate excited to enter the workforce and eager to learn what I can. I would be happy to assist in a entry-level Data Entry or Virtual Assistant position. Due to my lack of experience I am open and willing to learn anything and everything in order to be the best fit for a position.TypingMicrosoft ExcelOrganizational BehaviorTeachableCommunication SkillsMicrosoft WordTime Management
- $22 hourlyTypingLinuxCommunication SkillsMicrosoft Office
- $25 hourlyTyping
- $20 hourlyI have a keen eye for details with a wpm speed of 65. I am a hard worker with an over achieving personality. I am great with people and great with information.TypingMicrosoft ExcelCommunication SkillsData EntryPhone CommunicationCustomer Service
- $10 hourlyfast learner, efficient in computer skills, typing. Hard worker. Team player. Work well with others and individually.Typing
- $30 hourlyTypingMicrosoft OfficeCustomer Service
- $28 hourlyI'm an experienced customer service professional, willing to learn ways to expand my knowledge and try new challenges. -65 WPM -Customer Service and Customer Care -Problem Solving -Fast paced/Multi-tasking -Attention to detail -Great Communication and Writing SkillsTypingWritingServerTask CreationTask CoordinationProblem SolvingCustomer Service
- $30 hourlyI'm currently a stay at home Mom with a creative work and educational background. I'm a singer and voice instructor, with the capabilities to be a voice actor as well. I'm an experienced floral designer with a knack for creativity. I'm strong in time management, multi-tasking, and detail oriented work. I can type 70 wpm and am Microsoft office 365 proficient.TypingOrganizational BehaviorCustomer CareManagement SkillsEvent PlanningTime ManagementVoice ActingSinging
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses