Hire the best Typists in Indiana
Check out Typists in Indiana with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyA versatile stellar experienced professional in different areas of Virtual Assistants/Data Entry. I have worked on various projects requiring the skills to perform successful virtual assistant & data entry tasks. I have a proven track record for meeting timelines and exceeding expectations, please see below for my specialties. Here is my client's feedback about the work: "Shivangi Khare delivered high quality work and was great with communication. Will hire her again!" "I highly recommend Shivangi for your freelance needs! She is not only great at her work but she is also friendly, a great communicator and goes above and beyond for the work that needs to get done. She makes sure that you are 100% satisfied and will not stop until she has reached excellence. 10/10 recommend!" I look forward to finding new opportunities and meeting you! My Guarantees : ✅As many revisions as necessary until you are fully satisfied with the quality ✅Highly professional ✅Error-free work ✅Timely deliverables Here are some services that I can offer: Work Experience: ✅ Data Entry ✅ Manual Testing ✅Expert in handling CRM tools; Salesforce & CRM Data Entry ✅Experience in Wordpress Woocommerce Product Data/Content Entry & Inventory Management ✅Expert in Gsuite- Spreadsheet, and Google docs ✅Expert in MS Office-Excel, Word, Powerpoint ✅Experienced in Data coversion Converting documents into PDFs and PDFs into Excel and Word. ✅Create Electronic forms, and All types of formatting ✅Experienced in Web/Internet Research: Company/Customer Research Skills ✅ Email Management ✅ Calendar Management ✅ Presentation ✅ Software Data Entry ✅ Web Research ✅ Writing ✅ Project Management I would love to discuss your project further to learn about your vision and see if my skills are a match for your goals. Thanks, ShivangiTypingWordPressProduct DocumentationPresentation DesignDocumentationInventory ManagementCompany ResearchData EntryMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $15 hourlyI have a high success rate of finding information needed for research projects. I have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF files, Google Documents, TimeSolv, Salesforce, Box, Outlook, Trello, and Clio. I have experience with e-mail, typing, data entry, 10 key, billing, legal secretary/paralegal, customer service, audits, inventory, research, bulk mail. I have an Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies. My typing speed is 60+ wpm. I am seeking opportunities for Legal/Paralegal, Researcher, Virtual Assistant or Data Entry for your business. I am reliable and I am a quick learner.TypingData EntryEmail Etiquette
- $40 hourlyI have been an educator for 7 years with experience ranging from elementary special education to adult education. I have found a love for clerical and administrative work along my journey and would love to seize the opportunity to use those skills to provide support. - I am proficient with Microsoft and Google programs. I have experience with Mac products as well. - Open and consistent communication are imperative to any relationship, personal or working. - I am a question asker. If I am unsure of the standards or expectations, I will ask and seek confirmation. - Clifton Strengths: Harmony, Consistency, Empathy, Adaptability, Positivity If you find yourself looking for an outgoing and dedicated addition, look no further. I greatly enjoy collaboration and the opportunity to work alongside others to get things done.TypingCanvaMathematicsSpecial EducationClerical SkillsTeachingEducationMicrosoft PowerPointAdministrative SupportTutoringMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Excel
- $45 hourlyI've spent the last fifteen years creating informative, engaging content for businesses and individuals. I've worked with the U.S. Court system as a legal transcriptionist, had my written work published in international magazines, and provided services for countless businesses as a copywriter and editor. Whether you're searching for someone to provide 2,000 unique trivia questions for an app, an in-depth SEO audit for your website, or a comprehensive edit on a tricky legal article, when accuracy, efficiency, and well-crafted content are important to you, I'm your gal!TypingVoice-OverProofreadingCreative WritingCopywritingMusicGeneral Transcription
- $50 hourlyI have 20+ years of career experience as a Virtual Assistant, Editor, Manager, Proofreader, and Writer. Excellent communication skills, Certificate in MS Office - successfully completed Business K-209 course at IUE, B.A. in English Professional & Technical Writing, Typing speed: 80 wpm with accuracy, Here, at Upwork, I have written a large number of blog articles with great reviews. However, while I am an excellent writer, proofreading is my forte. My favorite freelance jobs are proofreading documents, books, and manuscripts. Here's why: Proofreading interests me very much because it is one of my best talents and I enjoy helping others to become better writers. Since I was a child when my grandmother was a Librarian and Ghost Writer, I would proofread her hand typed pages from her typewriter. Back then, it was a much more tedious process, as you can imagine. I loved literature and reading, too, as she would lead me through the library and have me choose various books each week to read and I was a precocious child. However, it was not until I was in college that I studied professional writing and technical writing as a career. Since that time, I have held professional, career- level positions in the field of editing and proofreading. My experience with Branches Magazine as its Editorial Assistant taught me first hand knowledge how to have all the magazine articles and the layout of the pages ready to publish by a specific due date each month. The time I spent there also taught me journalistic skills and how to market and manage a business. My experience as a Research Assistant under M. Micozzi, MD gave me a chance to hone in on my writing skills while reworking and editing manuscripts of textbooks that were published and revised by Elsevier Publishing and I also wrote a grant for the State of Maryland School Nutrition Project. Later, I worked with Cope Environmental Center's marketing department as its website digital writer and print newsletter editor.TypingMedicalAP Style WritingBusiness Proposal WritingWritingProofreadingReport WritingRecipe WritingTechnical Writing
- $25 hourlyIf you are looking for someone to do Freelance data entry, customer service, transcription work. I am the person you are looking for. I have 10+ in administrative\clerical roles, I have 5+ years in data entry. I have experience with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel and I am a Mid-level transcriber.TypingCall HandlingCustomer ServiceClerical SkillsFilingVirtual AssistantFaxGeneral TranscriptionData EntryHospitality
- $20 hourlyCurrently a project manager for a nuclear construction/inspection company. Very proficient in word, excel, and project. Excellent at purchasing and estimating. Managing projects, money, and schedules. I am looking for a second position that can be worked remotely in the evenings and weekends. Data entry, spreadsheet setup, online research, emailing, etc. Ready and willing to help.TypingEmail HandlingGoogle SearchData EntryMicrosoft ProjectMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $30 hourlyI have been working in the A/R and Customer Service fields for most of my life. This has included a broad range of billing, collections, data entry, proofreading, research and customer service. Presently, I am looking for small, part time projects to add to my current full time portfolio which can be performed outside of normal business hours.TypingPhone SupportEmail SupportDebt CollectionAccounts ReceivableData CollectionCustomer ServiceQuality AssuranceAdministrative SupportTechnical SupportProofreadingData EntryAccuracy Verification
- $20 hourlyRebecca Higgins, Professional business administration services. I keep records, organize, and maximize profits for small businesses. I listen and improve your business. I graduated with an Office administration Associates Degree with a 3.75gpa. I fully automated an office from complete book and paper to digital reference. I am a funny, smart person with a passion for helping people and organization. Thanks for your time :)TypingCritical Thinking SkillsStrategic PlanCommunication SkillsOrganizational PlanMultitaskingComputer SkillsCommunicationsActive ListeningProblem SolvingTime ManagementMicrosoft OfficeGeneral TranscriptionOffice AdministrationVirtual Assistance
- $16 hourlyI can copy and transcribe and do well with meaningless, mundane tasks. I am looking for any type of tasks, really, and am interested in learning new skills.TypingData EntryBook EditingCreative WritingBeta ReadingGoogle DocsCommunication EtiquetteGeneral TranscriptionEnglish
- $25 hourly- Current law student experienced in data-entry, and public service. - Excellent communicator experienced working with many socio-economic backgrounds. - Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information carefully and appropriately.TypingCommunicationMS ExcelData Entry
- $20 hourlyOver 20 years of experience, I am a hardworking and versatile Administrative Assistant with proven organizational skills and thorough knowledge of corporate policies and procedures. Excellent communication and people skills with extensive strategic planning capabilities. I possess excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work. My attention to detail combined with acute problem solving skills works as an asset in a variety of environments.TypingCopywritingMicrosoft PowerPointContent WritingCustomer ServiceProofreadingSales Lead ListsData EntryMicrosoft WordGoogle Docs
- $15 hourlySometimes you just need another pair of hands to get the job done. Need responses collected, documents edited, or data entered and organized? Let me help!TypingMicrosoft PowerPointRestaurant & Bar DesignGeneral TranscriptionSales & Inventory EntriesData EntryGoogle DocsMicrosoft Word
- $25 hourlyMy remarkable talent is the ability to gracefully execute tasks and requirements under pressure, before the deadline. I’m prompt, motivated and highly adaptable. My current employment focus is credentialing database and employee management. I maintain administrative proficiencies and always looking for ways to learn. -Provider/Facility enrollment with commercial health plans, Medicare (CMS/PECOS) and Medicaid. -CAQH experience -Payroll processing (ADP, PayCom, QuickBooks, Paychex Flex. -Communication-can interact with different audiences, without resorting to jargon, and can present to an audience with confidence. -Adapt quickly and efficiently to work environments and tasks. -Software Proficiency-Microsoft Office and G Suite -Positive Customer Service -Leadership experience -Collaboration Talent -Organizational Know-how -Transparent -Creative -Problem-Solving -Strong Work Ethic and Time Management skills -Fast typerTypingAdobe PDFData EntryADP Workforce NowClient ManagementMicrosoft WordGeneral TranscriptionSalesforceMicrosoft PowerPointGoogle Docs
- $16 hourlyA college student looking for some freelance work. Dedicated and hard working. A quick learner and natural leaderTypingCopywritingSocial Media Content CreationProofreadingWriting
- $15 hourlyI have experience in customer service, childcare, and inventory management. While I haven't had any working experience with Microsoft Office, I am extremely well-versed in the Word and Excel programs, having taken multiple classes on the subject. I type around 76 words per minute with an accuracy of 98%. As a result of my theatre experience, I am more than comfortable with public speaking. I am a creative person and love finding new ways to solve problems. I tend to be more detail-oriented and strive for perfection in my work.TypingEssay WritingEditing & ProofreadingMicrosoft WordInventory ManagementCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Excel
- $35 hourlySelf-motivated writer, editor, and proofreader with a background in Linguistics and TESOL/ESL/EFL. I specialize in academic writing and research but I love learning about new things and will happily work with you to deliver on projects in any field. I will look over your project or paper with "eagle eyes" and offer constructive feedback so you can be confident in your work. I am committed to seeing every job through to completion and learning about different fields motivates me to help you present your information with the highest quality. SKILLS: - Academic Research & Writing - Chicago/Turabian formatting style - Editing & Proofreading - Grading - Captioning & Subtitling - TEFL/ESL - Higher Education - Adult Education - Immigration Policy Review SOFTWARE SKILLS - Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook - Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms - Bookwright - Adobe Acrobat - Moodle CMS EDUCATION: - B.A., Houghton College, 2010. Intercultural Studies and Linguistics - Certified in TEFL through International TEFL and TESOL Training, 2011 - M.A., Northeastern Seminary, 2021. Theological Studies and Spiritual Formation CLIFTON STRENGTHS: Responsibility, Achiever, Restorative, Learner, Discipline.TypingError DetectionCopy EditingMicrosoft OfficeStyle GuideEditing & ProofreadingAcademic ResearchWritingHigher EducationAdobe AcrobatAcademic ProofreadingEnglishGrammar & Syntax ReviewFact-Checking
- $15 hourlyI am , fluent in English and also took up the skill in writing , writing is like a escape from your mind to be free . I also Am a registered behavior technician and love writing about different theories and behavior skills . I am very skilled in typing as well and graphing databases due to the industry I currently work in .TypingGraphWritingMicrosoft PowerPointOracleMicrosoft WordCreative Writing
- $10 hourlyData entry and typing skills averaging 50-60 wpm Planning and team building Morale building OrganizationTypingCustomer ServiceGeneral Transcription
- $15 hourlySearching for a position where I can utilize my organizational skills, multi-tasking ability, and analytical thinking. Authorized to work in the US for any employer, Understanding spoken and written English in work situations Full results: Highly Proficient Work style: Reliability - Highly Proficient April 2021 Tendency to be reliable, dependable, and act with integrity at work Full results: Highly Proficient Basic attention to detail - Highly Proficient July 2021 Identifying differences in materials, following instructions, and detecting details among distracting information Full results: Highly Proficient Verbal communication - Highly Proficient February 2021 Speaking clearly, correctly, and concisely Full results: Highly Proficient Managing practitioner schedules and maintaining accurate patient records Full results: Highly Proficient Profile pic is temporary.TypingTime ManagementProofreadingData EntryVirtual AssistanceData MiningUsability Testing
- $20 hourlyI'm a pharmacy technician with experience in everything pharmacy. I'm a very fast learner so I will be able to do anything that I put my mind to. - I'm experienced with interacting with customers and answering their questions. - I'm responsible for many duties, one of them being the ordering for the pharmacy to make sure we have everything that we could need for the pharmacy to operate. - Communication is key in any successful business relationship.TypingData EntryData ChartData CollectionMicrosoft ExcelActive ListeningWritten ComprehensionProofreadingComputer
- $16 hourlyI will do whatever is needed in the timely fashion that is requested, and efficiently. Whatever guidelines that are to be followed should be considered as closely to the finished product as requested. Will proofread with honesty and thorough review. During school, english and composition were the two classes I excelled in, often outperforming others and being used as an example for what the class presentations and essays should look like. All work was appreciated for the simplistic and professional nature that was shown, and for the timely manner it was done. The work I am best at is creative and professional writing, using words that clearly emphasize the point coming across while being efficient and simple to understand.TypingCreative WritingComputer HardwareCommunication SkillsGoogle DocsProofreadingMicrosoft WordSoftwareWriting CritiqueCommunicationsPresentationsPersonal ComputerComputer BasicsEnglish
- $15 hourlyI'm a GenZ that will do whatever I can and cannots by trying it out. I'm very social, up to date to pop cultures, considerate, and will do anything that will pay my college fees.TypingCustomer ServiceMultilingual Translation
- $20 hourlyFreelancer from Indiana with a strong attention to detail and technological skills. Well above average typing skills and ability to meet deadlines.TypingTechnical Project ManagementCommunications
- $25 hourlyI am a grant writer with 5 years of experience in grant research, writing, management, and reporting. My skills include: -Proposal Writing -Copywriting -Editing and Proofreading -Website copyTypingCopywritingGrant Writing ConsultationWriting CritiqueMicrosoft WordCapital GrantGeneral Operating GrantProgram GrantGrant ProposalGrant Research & Prospect ListWebsite CopywritingWritingEditing & Proofreading
- $50 hourlyHello and thank you for reading! I have many skills that I'd be happy to put to work for you. First and foremost, I type very accurately and quickly. I've put together PowerPoint presentations, standard work instructions, training material and gathered requirements for global processes and software platforms. I've written software test scripts, tested software, and have led a software quality assurance group. Lastly, I currently project manage and have led numerous, global projects impacting thousands of employees.TypingWriting CritiqueTestingSoftwareWritingManagement SkillsBusiness Management
- $25 hourlyMy name is Carrie Duke. I was manager at rent a center for 10 years. I supervised 6 other employees, I'm great with decision making, patient, detail oriented, independent, hardworking, reliable, great computer skills. I have a passion for being creative and computer technology, but on the side, I also enjoy listening to music and having family time with my husband and kids. Get in touch with me today at 812-701-2446 — I look forward to talking with you about a job opportunity.TypingCustomer Feedback DocumentationFix DocumentationDocument ScanningManagement SkillsFilingProblem SolvingEmail & Newsletter
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses