Hire the best Typists in Kansas
Check out Typists in Kansas with the skills you need for your next job.
- $19 hourlyTrained as a European historian, I have strong research and communication skills. Through working in museum settings, I have learned to transcribe audio documents with precision and accuracy, as well as to draft and proofread written texts. I also regularly translate French texts to English and have a certificate in French studies from the Centre Internationale d'Études Françaises.TypingProofreadingMicrosoft WordTranslationChristian TheologyFrench to English TranslationCopy EditingEnglishGeneral TranscriptionFrench
- $30 hourlyI am a creative and skilled copywriter who deals mostly in content creation. I have regularly written and designed newsletters, written blog posts, helped create copy for website landing pages and so much more. I work with brands to make sure that the copy I provide has the same tone as if someone from the company directly wrote the copy. I work with clients in order to provide copy that is error free and quality work.TypingProofreadingOrganizational BehaviorEmail DesignCanvaSocial Media ManagementSearch Engine OptimizationEditing & ProofreadingContent CreationCopywriting
- $60 hourlyCurrently, I am a social media specialist for two small businesses. I am helping them establish and elevate their marketing and social media strategies. Previously, I worked at a national restaurant chain, where I’ve had the opportunity to work directly with franchise groups and manage social media for over 400 restaurant locations. During this role, I had a direct contact at Facebook who provided me with great insight and knowledge about the platform and best practices. I enjoy working in team settings and find it natural and easy to communicate with others. My specialties include social media advertising, customer service, brand awareness, and copywriting.TypingFacebook PluginSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media Content CreationCommunity ManagementWixData EntrySocial Media MarketingAdministrative SupportSprout SocialEnglishCopywritingSocial Media Content
- $40 hourlyI am a Ph.D. student in history at the University of Kansas, where I specialize in the history of the United States, particularly the nineteenth-century North American West. My academic career has honed my skills in writing, research, and analysis. I also have experience in data entry, transcription, and on-site research. I have worked at a university archive as an archival assistant, and I am currently a graduate assistant for a major academic organization. I am open to a range of freelance opportunities, particularly those that require research, proofreading, or anything dealing with history. When not doing Ph.D. or freelance work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and my border collie, reading western fiction, and enjoying the outdoors.TypingAcademic ProofreadingData AnalysisAcademic WritingGrant WritingIndexingMicrosoft PowerPointData EntryMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelGoogle DocsGeneral Transcription
- $50 hourlyI'm a recent college graduate trying to learn as many skills as possible by joining diverse projects and working with new people. I love business analytics and working with data, but I find data entry, typing, and researching to be very interesting. I use a variety of analytics tools at my job, but I am proficient in the Google and MS Office product suites and Tableau.TypingGraphic DesignTutoringMathematicsBusinessPredictive AnalyticsMathematics TutoringMicrosoft WordSalesLeadership SkillsTeachingFundraisingMicrosoft Excel
- $30 hourlyHi there! My name is Edye and I have over 9 years of experience in the legal field as a paralegal. In my line of work speed, accuracy and efficiency are a must!TypingAccounts ReceivableCustomer ServiceLegal WritingAccounts PayableInvoicingProofreading
- $20 hourlyI am a detail-oriented, hard worker with 8 years of administrative assistance under my belt. I have experience in transcription, email management, database building, online research, travel booking, slideshows and data entry. I type 80-90 wpm and I am proficient in Word and Excel. I also have knowledge of medical terminology thanks to working for a home health agency for the last 8 years. I am trustworthy, dedicated and ready to help your business succeed.TypingFilingData EntryAdministrative SupportMedical TerminologyComputer Skills
- $25 hourlyResults driven professional able to work in a fast paced environment, balance multiple projects and exceed tight deadlines. Able to interact with all levels of individuals from entry level to the executive team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft and edit correspondence, memos and emails. Capable of applying new information to any given situation to resolve problems while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and integrity.TypingCustomer ServiceData EntryMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft Word
- $25 hourlyAdministrative and Customer Support services that I provide include, but are not limited to: outstanding customer service, issue resolution, and customer retention; vendor relationships; data entry and document/record/task creation; email management; scheduling and calendar management; basic bookkeeping; online research and content writing using AI harvested with ChatGPT including my own edits; beta testing and product testing. I am a reliable, organized, and detail-oriented virtual assistant here to assist you with basic administrative tasks, customer support needs, and beta testing tasks for your business. I have excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail. I have the capacity to work independently and manage multiple tasks concurrently. I can work evenings and weekends in various time zones across the USA. My computer equipment and internet access are reliable. My office is private.TypingCustomer Support PluginComputer SkillsAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceActive ListeningCustomer ServiceOnline ResearchInterpersonal SkillsVendor & Supplier OutreachCalendar ManagementBeta TestingLight BookkeepingData EntryCommunicationsOutbound SalesFile DocumentationInbound InquiryEmail Support
- $30 hourlyHi! I am a former 3rd grade teacher in Leavenworth, KS. I taught for 3 years before leaving to pursue my doctorate in Occupational Therapy. I am considering long term and short term virtual assistant positions. I am active on social media and experience with Google apps and Microsoft Office. I enjoy using Canva, creating organizational systems, and chatting with people. I hope you will consider me for your position!TypingVoice ActingVirtual AssistanceGoogle SheetsGoogle SlidesGoogle DocsMicrosoft OfficeCustomer ServiceData EntryEducational LeadershipTeaching
- $19 hourlyIn depth knowledge and experience of initial retail and/or restaurant business POS setup. Successful completion of course studies in a variety of fields including Accounting, Elementary Education, Business Communications, Marketing, Finance, and Nursing. Experience building websites using WIX.TypingManagement SkillsData EntryPoint of Sale & Payment SystemsMicrosoft OfficeComputer SkillsManaged File TransferBusiness DevelopmentSpace Planning
- $20 hourlyI'm a business owner with experience in data entry, typing, account management for small to medium sized businesses. From bookkeeping to transcription, regular communication is important to a successful job being done! Let's keep in touch!TypingGeneral TranscriptionWritten ComprehensionIntuit QuickBooksGoogle AdsData EntryEnglish
- $15 hourlyI'm a freelance writer and editor with experience creating content for various online and print publications. Currently, my freelance work centers around copy editing college-level lessons and copywriting marketing content. • I'm experienced in MailChimp, Eventbrite, Constant Contact, SEO, and WordPress. • Transparency is important. I will provide regular communication and updates. • My previous experience has allowed me to excel in time management and organization.TypingCreative WritingData EntryTopic ResearchDigital IllustrationDigital ArtWordPressSEO WritingConstant ContactGoogle SheetsEventbriteMailchimpCopywritingCopy EditingProofreading
- $40 hourlyI am a virtual assistant ready to help business claim back their time. I help with all the nitty gritty tasks such as email management, social media posts, engagement (replying to DMs, liking comments), and many more. I would love to connect more to see how I can serve you!TypingCustomer ServiceInfluencer MarketingManagement AccountingVirtual AssistanceSocial Media ContentLeadership SkillsKeyboardingSocial Media Management
- $20 hourlyI am an inspired human who can type well and in a timely fashion. I have good customer service skills that have been honed for years. I have practiced proofreading skills as well as editing experience. I enjoy beta reading and reading in general. I am a reliable employee who has solid communication and dedication to a project or job.TypingManagement SkillsBeta ReadingProofreadingEditing & ProofreadingCustomer ServiceGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft PowerPointPresentation DesignField StudiesSales & MarketingRetail & Consumer GoodsBook Editing
- $20 hourlyHaving been a part of management teams at an executive level has given me the skills and work experience to assist at an executive level. I am proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and am very organized and driven. When given a project or task, I get it timely and do not deviate until completed. I am not afraid to put in the hours needed and have done it in the past. I have helped build a company from the ground up, so I know it takes good people and dedication to get the job done and done right. I guarantee I am that person to get the job done.TypingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OutlookOrganizerAdministrateAdobe AcrobatMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft WordProblem SolvingProject ManagementSchedulingReal Estate
- $12 hourlyI'm an Administrative Assistant • MS Office Suite • Peripheral Office Equipment • Travel Arrangements • Data Entry • Meeting Minutes • Telephone and Email Etiquette • Attention to Detail I am looking forward to working with you and helping you reach your goals.TypingHIPAAMeeting NotesMeeting AgendasTravel PlanningGeneral TranscriptionFilingClerical ProceduresAdministrative Support
- $35 hourlyMy expertise lies in estimate & supplement writing. Through my experience, I have branched out and learned: SketchUp, Xactimate, and I'm familiar with other AutoCAD programs. I'm also very familiar with CRM software.TypingWritingProcedure DevelopmentProcess DevelopmentTeam BuildingTraining & DevelopmentProcess ImprovementManagement SkillsConstruction EstimatingCRM SoftwareXactimateEstimatorSalesforceMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Office
- $18 hourlyMy top skills are time management, problem solving, and multitasking. I am working full time as a water treatment operator and looking for some part time remote work to build my savings up.TypingKeyboardingBusinessMicrosoft Office
- $25 hourlyI'm an enthusiastic voiceover artist with a neutral American accent. I also know Hindi, Spanish, Bengali and some Sanskrit, and can provide some voiceover services in these languages.TypingFemale VoiceAccent ReductionVoice ActingSocial Media ManagementSanskritHindiApple PagesVoice-OverWritingData EntrySocial Media ContentBengali
- $38 hourlyI am interested in finding jobs that I will enjoy and allows me to help others. I am open to teaching myself new skills so that I can be of better service. I want to do more to bring my family more income. I eventually would like to be a full time VA and this is a great way to get my foot in the door and really hone in on what it is that I want to offer in the future.TypingPayment ProcessingQA TestingDIYProduct DemonstrationConsumer ReviewSocial Media Account SetupProofreading
- $26 hourlyExperienced medical assistant with demonstrated history in management and customer service/patient care. Skilled data entry specialist and transcriptionist. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Social Media.TypingGraphic DesignMedia & EntertainmentGeneral TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionData EntryCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeAdobe Inc.
- $23 hourlyI am proficient in MS Excel and Word with some experience with the other programs. I catch on very quick, especially with computers and electronics. Able to lift up to and exceeding 50lbs without assistance. I probably have more skills to list that just don't come to mind when I try to list them out. Authorized to work in the US for any employerTypingSmartphoneCold CallingQuality AssuranceQuality ControlQuality InspectionManufacturing & ConstructionFirst AidFilingServerCustomer ServiceCookingSpreadsheet SoftwareMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Excel
- $40 hourlyI have over 30 years of typing, retyping, editing, and proofreading experience and my attention to detail is second to none.TypingVoice RecordingProofreadingData Entry
- $15 hourlyIm a very motivated and self driven mom looking for job opportunities to support our family. I have experience in many valuable skills but my most notable would consist of excellent writing and typing skills, graphic design and digital artwork, and all things healthcare/medical related.TypingSocial Media EngagementArticle WritingSocial Media OptimizationSocial Media Content CreationBlog WritingArticleMicrosoft ExcelMerchandise Graphic DesignSEO WritingGraphic DesignSEO Strategy
- $40 hourlyThroughout my college career I clocked my hours as a Victim Advocate. With 2.5 years of social work and around 3,000 recorded client interactions, I am excited to switch to a career path that utilizes my Bachelors in Business Administration (emphasis in Marketing!) Though social work and marketing are different career paths they are both centered around a deep understanding of people. I am assured the soft skills I have sharpened throughout my years working at a domestic violence shelter will be utilized in any and all professional areas. To complement that, I am interested in an entry-level job that will introduce me to a plethora of hard skills I can master and add to my tool belt. Marketing has always attracted me because I love all aspects of it-- the visual elements of advertising, witty copy, and attracting a crowd. With personal experience in photography, writing, editing, and content creation a career that encourages creative thought and pioneering bright ideas entices me. Bottom line is that I am eager to learn. As a young woman with many interests, it is a relief to me that marketing is prevalent in every profession; whether is be philanthropic work, fashion, film, sports, etc. I want to be a part of projects that brings people together; creating communities through shared interests, attention, and beliefs. I am currently looking to accept new freelance opportunities! Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !TypingCrisis ManagementContent WritingFreelance MarketingPhotographyEditing & ProofreadingContent Creation
- $40 hourlyHey all! So excited to get to know you. I'm a freelancer based in Lawrence, KS. After formal training at the University of Kansas Writing Center, I graduated and was an education coach for two years, working with children and young adults with ADHD and ASD. As someone who has ADHD, I want to use my experiences to create change in other people's lives, so they can avoid the mistakes I made. I'm currently in Mastin Kipp's Live Your Purpose Trauma Informed Coaching Certificate Program to pivot into trauma informed coaching. Until then, I still enjoy editing, content writing, and proofreading, and am looking to supplement my income while I build my coaching business. My areas of expertise include coaching, education, ADHD and ASD, Spanish, English grammar, content writing, and editing. Can't wait to see what we can create together!TypingCareer CoachingSpecial EducationSocial Media DesignSpanishWritingHelp Desk SoftwareGrammarEcommerceLife CoachingTutoringSocial Media AdvertisingSpanish TutoringContent WritingEditing & Proofreading
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses