Hire the best Typists in Louisiana
Check out Typists in Louisiana with the skills you need for your next job.
- $18 hourlyI am an organized and detail-oriented professional who has been praised for great customer service and customer retention. I have 12+ years' experience in the rent to own industry where I learned basic data entry skills, extensive collection procedures, and how to assist and walk individuals through the sales process.TypingApplication Review & OptimizationEditing & ProofreadingEmail CommunicationOnline ResearchArticle WritingGoogle SheetsProofreadingContent WritingCritical Thinking SkillsGoogle DocsData EntryAccuracy VerificationError Detection
- $25 hourlyI am a professional transcriptionist with over seven years of experience. I have experience transcribing a variety of content including podcasts, interviews, webinars, speeches, sermons, lectures, and court hearings. I am also experienced in transcribing a wide array of topics including medical research, marketing, entrepreneurship, investment, technology, software development, academia, real estate, fictional writing and many more. Industry-specific terminology does not present a problem to me as I perform thorough research in order to ensure proper spelling of any terminology, names, etc. I possess an excellent understanding of grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling. In addition to being fluent in American English, I am also fluent in British English having lived in the UK for 11 years. I can produce either clean or verbatim transcripts containing speaker labels and timestamps as required. Industry-specific terminology does not present a problem to me as I perform thorough research in order to ensure proper spelling of any terminology, names, etc. I’m happy to produce work using either my own template and style guidelines or using a template and style guidelines as requested by you. I am also able to produce .srt subtitle files. In addition, I am also a Document Production Specialist with an equal amount of experience in formatting, converting and producing documents in both Microsoft Word and Excel. I'm also able to convert documents to Google Docs if required. I pride myself on delivering only the highest quality work and always aim to ensure that I meet (and hopefully exceed!) my clients’ expectations. I strongly believe in clear and consistent communication in order to ensure that all the requirements of a project are met successfully including, very importantly, deadlines. Whether you have a long-term or short-term need, I would be delighted to be given the opportunity to assist you and look forward to learning more about your business needs and requirements.TypingLegal TranscriptionTranscriptsSubtitlesSpellingPDF ConversionWord ProcessingProofreadingData EntryGeneral Transcription
- $50 hourlyContent and line editing, copyediting and proofreading for fiction and nonfiction writers. Substantive editing and ghostwriting for unpolished manuscripts. Formatting for manuscripts, academic papers, and print-on-demand. E-book conversion. Transcription for those who prefer speaking to writing, and typing for those with a handwritten manuscript. B.A., English Certificate in Editing Paralegal Certificate Trained and experienced in multiple software programs Administrative support and research assistant in a probation office for 14 years Business owner for 10 years operating five franchises in the Northwest Family law paralegal for 8 years Freelance word processor, typist, and transcriber for 15+ yearsTypingEbook DesignFormattingLine EditingCopy EditingContent EditingProofreadingBook EditingManuscriptPDF ConversionInterior DesignEnglishGhostwriting
- $60 hourlyAs an e-commerce copy writer and content marketing manager, Marina Prestenbach has been writing professionally and providing video and graphic content for over three years. She worked for two companies simultaneously after graduating—as a full time Content Marketing Manager and as a freelance copy writer. She also wrote as a journalist through her university’s online, multimedia training program for aspiring journalists and its public interest platform --a true wire service where other media outlets pick up that content for their own media platforms. • For the past year, she’s been a Content Copy Writer/Editor for Microsoft’s Employee Experience Success team (previously Field Engagement & Delivery), but the role was cut from the budget. • Previously, she’s freelanced on and off for DropshipUSA, an e-commerce brand that develops drop shipping websites for its clients, writing branded content for many different businesses and industries. • As Content Marketing Manager for Dexcomm, she developed a variety of web and social media ad and marketing content and campaigns for well over a year until she moved out of the area; also, video script writing (links to her samples in resume). • She has created high-quality blog posts that ranked well for SEO and contained keywords to drive web traffic. • With a creative, artistic/design side, she has developed and enhanced graphics and ads to go with her copy/content using MSO365 and a variety of publishing and creative tools.TypingFacebook PluginSocial Media WebsiteEditing & ProofreadingCopywriting
- $100 hourlyI am Briana Brown, an author, poet, and creative and technical writer for businesses, websites, and freelance clients, which means I’m the writer you need. Whether you need search engine-optimized articles for your website or an editor for your personal work, I can help! What can I do? I can: * write content for various mediums (websites, publications, emails, technical pieces, etc.), * design media (images, audio, video) to partner with content, * create creative texts or add creative elements to work, * utilize and learn new software/computer programs, * complete needed research, * edit and proofread content, * adjust to the client’s needs and vision, and * lead or work with people who are determined to do the same. Through my education, I’ve learned how to elevate my writing skills, collaborate with those around me, and work hard to create work that represents me and transcends its initial bounds. I use my knowledge to connect with my peers, clients, and those that hire me to achieve their goals and continue to learn.TypingFeature WritingBlog WritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationEditing & ProofreadingData EntrySocial Media ContentPresentationsPresentation DesignFreelance MarketingWritingCreative WritingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft PowerPoint
- $40 hourlyLike a one stop shop engineering, construction and admin business without the stamp, sorry guys.. don't want the legal stuff. I have worked in construction for 12+ years doing everything from apartments to high high-rise in downtown Los Angeles, to elevated light rail in Hawaii. I have a crazy fun resume below, but the short version is I can do the business side of contracts, negotiation, change orders, owners side, schedule and scheduling software, etc. I can do estimating and proposals. I can do work plans and run crews. I have worked with a lot of concrete and am comfortable on site. I've worked on $1M projects and $1B projects. So give me a ring if you have any questions or want to see if I can do it.TypingEngineering, Procurement & ConstructionConstruction Document PreparationConstruction ManagementConstruction EstimatingMaterial Take-OffMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelAdobe PhotoshopProcoreQuickBooks OnlineMicroStationBluebeam RevuAccountingGeneral Transcription
- $50 hourlyAs a dedicated professional with over ten years of experience providing comprehensive administrative and operational support to law firm personnel, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to you! My expertise is in coordinating and leading administrative and operational functions for attorneys and for accountants. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management skills and driving optimal office efficiency and success. Highlights of my experience include… • Scheduling, meeting coordination, calendar management, project management, and records maintenance, ensuring adherence to organizational procedures and policies to ensure outstanding productivity and performance. • Interacting effectively with other departments to streamline operations and achieve business success in fast-paced environments. • Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven atmospheres while providing top-level customer service and maintaining strict attention to detail. • Possessing an extensive technical skillset and an ability to quickly adapt to new technological programs and systems. I am committed and well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to you. Thank you for your consideration.TypingMicrosoft OfficeLegalFamily LawGeneral TranscriptionData EntryCommunicationsAdministrative SupportLegal WritingOrganizerLegal Assistance
- $25 hourlyHello and Welcome to My UpWork Profile: Need a Paralegal: (say no more) Medical records/document reviews & chronologies Deposition reviews and summaries Trial/Mediation/Deposition prep and attendance (including helping with technology, exhibits, witnesses, etc.) Divorces/Modifications/Custody/Legitimization Estate Planning Documents Document Drafting (complaints, answers, notices, etc.) Pre-Litigation case management (demands, records requests, medical chronologies, etc.) Litigation case management Chapter 7, 13 & 11 bankruptcies Mortgage/Lien Foreclosures Legal research Witness interviews E-discovery and complex document reviews Social Security/Disability filings and appeals Staff Overflow work Civil Complaints State and Small Claims Petitions Discovery; Interrogatories, Request for Admissions Responses to Discovery Motions for Appeal and Brief Supervisory Writs Uncontested Divorces Waiver Divorces (Louisiana) L.L.C. Formation and Operating Agreements Stipulated Child Custody Agreements Joint Community Property Partitions Motions for Modification of Child Support Memoranda of Understanding Petitions for Name Change of an Adult or Minor Affidavits State and Federal Forfeiture/Third Party Interest Petitions and responses Miscellaneous Agreements Can assist in locating a spouse for service of process in a divorce proceeding Content Creator: I am a Content Creator for a well established company I can do video editing , create enhancement and focus on your product I am very motivated and take on constructive criticism very well I am very well versed and can execute the job very well Why not hire me....I have the personality that you need to build your businessTypingMicrosoft OfficeInbound MarketingConstruction Document PreparationLegal WritingDocuSignOutbound Call
- $13 hourlyI am a freelancer with experience in data entry, E-commerce management, virtual assistance, article writing, proofreading, copywriting, internet research, and WordPress website design and management. — I am a reliable, detail-oriented person who will work with you to meet your deadlines and exceed your expectations. — I can help you with your project and make sure it is done to the highest standard. Guaranteed : - Quality assurance - Keen attention to details - Completing the tasks before deadlinesTypingExecutive SupportWordPressProofreadingPersonal AdministrationVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportData EntryCommunicationsAccuracy Verification
- $20 hourlyExperience working with the public with emergency and non-emergency situations, making reports for accidents, dispatching, clerical duties, multi tasking and typing, working remotely, insurance and 12 years of customer service experience.TypingEmail HandlingAnswering Product QuestionsCustomer SupportCommunication EtiquetteData EntryPhone SupportEmail Support
- $30 hourlyI have experience in the following areas: Social Media Management | Social Media Scheduling | Data Entry | Email Management | Calendar Management | Travel Planning | Typing | File Conversion | Logo Design | Flyer Design | Canva Creations I have worked with the following apps and programs: Canva | MS Word | Excel | Google Sheets | Google Docs | Google Slides | Gmail | Google Calendar | Monday.com | ClickUp | Last Pass | Slack | Asana | Trello | Creator Studio | Later I have 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant. I have worked with confidential information. I have worked in team situations and also alone. I am able to stay on task and work in high pressure situations. I am able to work with little to no supervision.TypingSupply Chain & LogisticsSocial Media RepliesOrganizerGoogle CalendarCalendarSocial Media Account SetupSocial Media ManagementCustomer ServiceSocial Media ContentEmail CommunicationSocial Media EngagementData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $20 hourlyI am an experienced freelancer trained to use mainly Wix but as a fast learner I can learn how to use just about any platform. Through my studies I have learned to overcome the challenges of HTML & CSS on my portfolio project(which is ongoing). While I will mainly do web design my skills ranges through graphics designer, web developer, and data entry clerk. To challenge myself I wear many hats which means I'll always be learning something new so I won't stay stagnate. My most recent completed project is a project manager portfolio to showcase my skills and appeal to the eye for those looking for a simple yet professional look.TypingVisual BasicWixHTMLCSSWeb DevelopmentPhone CommunicationCustomer ServiceMeeting SchedulingGoogle CalendarGoogle DocsUserTestingReceptionist SkillsWeb DesignEmail Communication
- $12 hourlyHI! I am currently working as a bank teller. I have an immense amount of knowledge of computers. I can type quick and efficiently.TypingCommentingProofreadingMathematicsData EntryMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $13 hourlyI am a part time employee who has experience in customer resolution and data entry. i can help out with live chat supports, resolving customer issues , providing customer support, and entry level data entry.TypingData EntryPhone Communication
- $16 hourlyTyping, Customer service, work from home, and I have my own laptop.... I would be able to start immediatelyTypingReceptionist SkillsAccountingOnline Chat SupportTechnical SupportCustomer SupportKeyboarding
- $25 hourlyI'm a passionate and experienced creative writer, with experience in many other areas of life. I carry a very calm demeanor while being able to navigate through emergency situations. I'm honored that you would consider me! I've worked as a personal chef, a personal shopper and delivery driver, as well as being a full time homeschool Mom during the pandemic. I'm a reliable person with excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills. I am a native English speaker, but also fluent in Swedish. It's really important to me to develop regular communication with you, so let's keep in touch! Thanks for reading and take care.TypingModelingMeditationYogaSchedulingSmartphoneTime ManagementPhotocopierSocial Media MarketingBlog WritingWritingFoodCustomer ServiceMusic PromotionGeneral Transcription
- $13 hourlyI am highly organized and have outstanding attention to detail. I am able to prioritize my work and get things completed on time if not sooner. I work fast and effectively.TypingAdministrative SupportLight BookkeepingBusiness PresentationDatabasePresentation DesignMicrosoft PowerPointPPTXMicrosoft WordMicrosoft OutlookFilingMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Access Programming
- $30 hourlyI have a Business Administration, AS degree. I am skilled and interested in many things from scheduling, editing, freelance photography, appointment setting, teaching and/or tutoring young children, typing, to organizing and much more! I currently run a small business from home creating designs, selling my designs, and adding them to merchandise for sell. I am looking for something else, in addition to what I already do, that I can do from home on my own schedule or early morning hours. My dream is to make enough income so that my husband can come home to retire for good! We don't need much, as he does not make much at his current job, but we want to be comfortable.TypingDesign MockupAppointment SchedulingData EntryLeadership SkillsBooking ServicesBook ReviewBook EditingEditing & ProofreadingSchedulingPhotographyOrganize & Tag FilesOrganizational BehaviorBusinessAdministrate
- $85 hourlyI am a former restaurant operations manager looking for new opportunities! I can help with training programs and materials. I can help you define your company culture, writing mission and vision statements and making sure print materials lives up to that culture, I even do coaching on verbiage and proper communication. I enjoy working everything from building a business plan to figuring out how to make your business more streamlined/profitable/engaging. I am great at learning systems and training others on best practice for the those systems including writing your SOP. I also have a great voice for children's book reading and voice overs!TypingBusiness Planning & StrategyCultureMicrosoft OfficeCustomer ServiceBudget ProposalManagerial FinanceEvent SetupTraining & DevelopmentBusiness PresentationTraining MaterialsEvent PlanningEvent, Travel & Hospitality SoftwareManagement SkillsBudget Management
- $25 hourlyI am free to assist with typing, data entry, answering calls, making calls, research, proofreading and more. If you need a reliable driver or delivery services, I am so available in the New Orleans area.TypingPsychologyMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelProofreadingFirst AidProduct KnowledgeSkypeMicrosoft OneNoteMicrosoft VisioMicrosoft OutlookCriminal LawPresentationsResearch & Development
- $20 hourlyI am a highly motivated and driver indivdual who is here to help you with your needs. While I am very proficient in time management, I can also help organize your daily tasks so that things do not fall through the cracks. Regular communication is important to me, so keep in touch with any new updates so I can better serve your needs.TypingTime ManagementProblem SolvingCustomer ServiceCommunication SkillsOrganizational StructureOffice 365Data Entry
- $15 hourlyInbound Sales Telemarketing Customer service Retention I currently work from home and have an office with high speed internet, double monitors, personal computer, headset, and MacBook as a backup.TypingRetail MerchandisingSalesOutbound SalesBusinessMicrosoft OutlookCustomer ServiceAdministrateInvoicingMicrosoft OfficeIntuit QuickBooks
- $15 hourlyMy name is Stephanie Cole, I've got a variety of skills, I can run a forklift. I worked at a sawmill and got the chance to learn house to operate a forklift. I can build things, I've built a house, I've built fences. I've taken some online courses for small business management, I plan to become a service dog trainer one day. I'm new to the online job industry, I’ve done a couple online tasks, but i look forward to learning more and starting a new career. Authorized to work in the US for any employerTypingPackerVirtual AssistanceCustomer ServiceRetailRetail MerchandisingWoodworkingConstructionComputer BasicsCooking
- $15 hourlyHi I’m a freelancer with intermediate skills when it comes to data entry. I have A lot of extra free time and I am available anytimeTypingData AnalysisData Entry
- $15 hourlyHi, I am mainly interested in website testing, mobile app testing and technical support. I have been an manager at every company I have worked for.TypingData EntryMicrosoft WordDesktop ApplicationTestingSoftware TestingWebsiteMobile AppMicrosoft Excel
- $17 hourlyI am a college student looking for additional work to help get through the last few years for my degree. Interested in good work experience, short or long term.Typing
- $80 hourlyI am a photographer with 20 years experience in various types of photography. Portraits with good lighting is my specialty. Whether it’s 1 person wanting to capture a great headshot for work or if it’s a small/large business needing photos of products for online needs.TypingPhotographyProduct PhotographyPhoto Color CorrectionFashion & BeautyPhoto Editing SoftwarePortrait PhotographyModel PhotographyEvent PhotographyBeauty & Health PhotographyPhoto EditingStudio PhotographyComputer Skills
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses