Hire the best Typists in Maine
Check out Typists in Maine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI'm a content creator on multiple platforms with experience in using a variety of editing softwares. Whether you are looking for someone to promote your website, products, or even be a product tester - I'm the gal you need!TypingCookingContent EditingInfluencer MarketingCommunication SkillsVideo EditingCustomer SupportFast FoodHome DecorVideo Editing SoftwareContent WritingAnimals & Pets
- $30 hourlyHello! I am a dedicated professional with a Bachelor's degree in Biology and have a passion for leveraging data to drive impactful outcomes. I focus on all things enablement. I can help with anything you need to ensure your business runs more efficiently. I specialize in market research, copy editing, and data scraping. I am very accurate, fast typing, and I always look for any errors and correct them immediately. I’m friendly, reliable, and hard-working. I am proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office as well as other SaaS. I can always meet your time deadline for the project. Looking forward to working with you on your next project!TypingGoogle DocsMicrosoft WordData EntryMicrosoft ExcelUsability TestingContent WritingGoogle SheetsWritingTransaction Data EntryWeb TestingCustomer ExperienceSchedulingData AnalysisMarket Research
- $15 hourlyI've worked in the Customer Service industry for over a decade, while branching into Administration Support of the small businesses I've worked for over the past 5+ years. I pride myself on excellent customer communications and building relationships. I have a high attention to detail & am dedicated to the task at hand, working thoroughly to complete a job in its entirety and more. I work well with a team and individually, having supervised sales teams & solely running an office. I enjoy learning new skills and spending the time & effort to become an expert, whether it be learning about a new industry or acquiring new capabilities. For instance, I am currently learning about Social Media Management, Web Development & Digital Marketing to be able to offer more to my clients in the future.TypingCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportCustomer Support PluginData EntryMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Excel
- $15 hourlyLots of school experience with proofreading and editing. I can help with many types of writing such as: blogs, formal essays, creative writing, product description and websites. If you need advice or revisions in any of these areas I am happy to help! * Excellent communication skills * Great attention to detail * Fast at typing * Organized * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and AccessTypingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelAcademic WritingError DetectionBlog WritingGeneral TranscriptionBeta ReadingKeyboardingGoogle DocsProofreadingGhostwritingMicrosoft AccessEnglish
- $12 hourlyI’ve been in the network marketing world for eight years now. I am skilled with content creation for Instagram and Facebook. I love coming up with creative ideas for social media through attraction marketing. I believe that relatable content is key to growing attraction. I am skilled in social media posting, engagement with followers, creating and editing content, and maintaining social media presence. I am experienced in using the following apps: Picsart, lightroom, inShot, Artory, Instasize, Boards, Canva, Unfold, and Cutstory. • 8 years' experience as a content creator • 8 years' experience with social media management • Interpersonal skills • Easy under pressure • Great time management skills • Big on communication Building my experience in: • Copywriting • Blogging • Transcribing • Personal BudgetingTypingCopywritingPersonal BudgetingWritingSocial Media Content
- $20 hourlyI am outgoing, dedicated and know how to meet a deadline. I have had 5+ years of experience in customer/client support, data entry, virtual assisting. I know I’d be able to help with your tasks or jobs. I can’t wait to work together! Typing WPM: 60WPM at 98% accuracy Professional Skills: Microsoft-Google: Word/Doc/Excel MailChimp Administrative Accuracy and Attention to Detail MultitaskingTypingPDF ConversionMicrosoft WordComputer SkillsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeCustomer ServiceData Entry
- $23 hourlyContent Writer that can meet your needs however versatile they may be! I am extremely reliable and able to work with minimal supervision. My schedule is flexible, and I am able to give regular updates on the status of my work output. I am determined to deliver projects before meeting the deadline and aim to provide a high level of satisfaction to clients. Incredibly fast and efficient typing, email communications, data entry, and all things excel. I pride myself on clean and precise spreadsheets that you can rely on. Just like how my service will be for you. I am Maine based so would love to work with some local companies but am open to all opportunities! Thank you in advance!TypingContent WritingWritingSchedulingProofreadingWeb AccessibilityEnglishData EntryCopy & PasteMicrosoft WordGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft Excel
- $5 hourlyI'm looking to connect with people/companies that need help with jobs such as product testing and reviewing (including product photography), book reviewing, beta reading, and small writing jobs. I've completed a product survey, multiple product photography jobs for social media purposes, as well as multiple product ratings and reviews for clients on and off Upwork. I've also written quite a few personal product reviews on various websites (such as Walmart, eBay, Etsy, and Amazon) in the past, have taken multiple creative writing courses, am an avid reader, and am good at keeping to a deadline.TypingBeta ReadingWritingMicrosoft OfficeReview
- $20 hourlyI take pride in my ability to work with a vast assortment of people and help address their concerns. This often requires active listening and conflict-resolution skills. I am proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Google Suite programs, scheduling, organizing, typing, and other common office duties. I take my job very seriously and always give my undivided attention to the task at hand. I am organized, and success-driven, and have a desire to excel. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.TypingGoogle SheetsGoogle DocsAdministrative SupportCustomer SatisfactionCommunication SkillsCustomer RetentionOrganizerData AnalysisAccounting BasicsReceptionist SkillsMicrosoft OfficeData EntryTask Coordination
- $41 hourlyTop 1% National Sales Closer with a passion for knowledge and paying that knowledge forward. Have landed some of the largest accounts in the country, including multiple major jetports, colleges, social media HQ's, School Districts, and more. My entire approach is based on a combination of ultra-subtle technique, psychology, relatability, ethics, candor, product knowledge and authenticity. Many do not know or feel like they're being sold or closed anything. Sales is not nor does it have to be formulaic. Following a script or being a robot makes you sound like a car dealer from 1980 "Hey we're marking em' down and moving em' out". People cringe when they see a salesperson coming, sloppy sales tactics, over the top, borderline goofy level friendliness, nervousness, lack of product knowledge, lack of industry knowledge and clumsily sticking to rigid talk tracks are why salespeople don't go anywhere. If you have accounts that need to be closed, a team that needs confidence and a new approach, it doesn't matter the industry. The principles I've deployed during my career have made me the most effective closer anywhere I've been along my career. Reach out and set up a virtual meeting, you'll see and feel the difference of a natural, skill based closer versus some antiquated, textbook sales trainer who thinks there's a one size fits all method for all sales. It's about how you communicate with the person on the other side of the table, or screen. It's about how you come across to that person and self awareness. It's about leaving the sales "schtick" back in 1990 where it belongs and understanding what makes someone stand out from the crowd of options they have when choosing a product, solution, company, price or salesperson, by being organic, natural, direct, and knowledgeable. Whether you're a company that needs a closer to finish a project. An individual looking to take your game to the next level. Or a company who's team needs to be infused with passion, confidence and enthusiasm... You've come to the right page. Reach out.TypingLife CoachingSolution SellingBusiness DevelopmentCommunication SkillsCommunication StrategyAccount ManagementCoachingB2B Lead GenerationSales ConsultingSalesOutbound SalesB2B MarketingSales & Marketing
- $5 hourlyI'm hard working. I aim to please and to be the best at what I do. I take constructive criticism very well. I am very friendly with years of customer service and management. I pay attention to detail and can type at least 40 wpm.TypingVoice RecordingData EntryVoice ActingApplicationMobile AppTestingSoftware TestingTest Results & Analysis
- $45 hourlyI have studied in Healthcare Administration. Aside from this, I have a love for assisting those in need with projects or work. I have experience with social media, and transcription, but I am always willing to take on a task and learn more as I go. • Highly Organized • Manages time effectively • Effective Communication • Educated onCustomer Service/Customer Satisfaction • Administration skillsTypingHealth & WellnessElectronic Health RecordTime ManagementOrganizational BackgroundData EntryTranscriptReview or Feedback CollectionOrganizational Structure
- $45 hourlyPROFILE Exceptionally skilled professional with over ten years of experience working in private, public, and educational healthcare settings. Strong written and verbal communication skills with exemplary organization and a keen eye for detail. Well-versed in medical terminology for a variety of disciplines.TypingMedical WritingMedical ImagingMedical TerminologyCommunication Skills
- $20 hourlyI am an experienced typist (transcription; data entry) and proofreader of six years. I have transcribed 300+ audio hours and have proofreading experience with contracts, news/health/entertainment articles, and fiction/creative writing. I have flexible availability and typically respond to messages within a couple of hours. Twenty-four hours is my typical TAT for all short-term projects unless otherwise discussed with a client. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about my experience or availability, or if you are interested in starting a contract! Thank you, Aleah W.TypingFrench to English TranslationWritingCitation StyleData EntryGeneral TranscriptionEnglish
- $25 hourlyHuman Resources, Administrative Assistant and customer service experience. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office products, video conferencing. Typing 65 wpm. Friendly demeanor, always striving to make a difference. I am new to freelancing, but have many years of work experience. I would love to work for you!TypingCustomer OnboardingDigital MarketingApplicant Tracking SystemsMicrosoft ExcelZoom Video ConferencingEmployee OnboardingRecords ManagementCustomer ServiceSkypeDatabaseChat & Messaging SoftwareJob PostingMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Word
- $30 hourlyI have over 10 years of experience taking minutes at meetings, creating new documents using Microsoft Office, calendaring, and proofreading. I love to stay busy, learn new technology, and help people stay organized.TypingMeeting NotesPolicy DevelopmentData EntryTranscriptionProofreading
- $24 hourlySKILL SUMMARY * Excellent and versatile communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills and public speaking experience * Team player with demonstrated leadership skills and an eagerness to further develop these skills * Computer experience, able to work with Cerner Millennium and various forms of spreadsheets, power points, and word documents, particularly in the Microsoft networksTypingWebsite DesignMathematicsBiologyHealthcare & MedicalPersonalOrganic ChemistryMicrobiologySpreadsheet Software
- $13 hourlyI have a fast and accurate typing speed, I'm very flexible, judgement free, and friendly, I'm fairly new, however I am a fast learner and desire opportunities to grow my careerTypingWritingEditing & ProofreadingProofreading
- $30 hourlyI'm a freelancer who is offers a variety written services including data entry, transcription, copywriting, and proofreading. - I have a 90 WPM typing speed with 100% accuracy - Experienced in data entry for both word documents and Excel spreadsheets and can deliver documents in any file format requested - I'm able to do both audio and video transcription - I'm very meticulous and detail-oriented so you can take comfort in knowing that your project will be completed accurately - Available for rush requests or short-term projects that need a quick turnaround timeTypingGeneral TranscriptionWebsite CopywritingAdobe PhotoshopAdministrative SupportProofreadingPhotographyMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExceliOSData EntryWebsite ContentCopywritingEditing & ProofreadingContent Writing
- $25 hourlyProfessional Summary Dependable administrative assistant, bringing extensive experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines; Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem-solving skills; Dedicated to continuous processes improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing policies; Extremely result-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems. Skills * * Expert in Microsoft Office * Provides outstanding customer service * Typing speed and accuracy * Expertise in computers * Office management * Experience Advantage * Exceptional organizational skills * Detail oriented * Schedule maintenance of a large team of employees * Exceptional interpersonal communication * Deadline-oriented * Exceptional proofreading, editing, and writing skillsTypingBlog WritingBook WritingWritingOffice 365ProofreadingEditing & Proofreading
- $35 hourlyI am a person of many talents, though it was clear from a young age that my passion lies with written word. I have worked in several fields, however I found myself to be most successful in my role at Dream Local Digital. In this role I hit my stride in being able to proofread, correct, and influence change in content being sent out to our clients. I am looking for part time work doing the nitty gritty proofreading that often seems mundane or unimportant on the overall to copy writers, but that provides me a great deal of fulfillment.TypingAdministrative SupportMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordProofreading
- $15 hourly*Writing&Creative Writing *Editing&Proofreading *Ghost Writing *Writing online dating profile *Research Writing: Give me the topic, I will research it and write the piece for you. *Virtual Assistance: Taking& returningphone calls, answering messages, scheduling appointments&other important dates, etc. *Typing *Photography, Photo Editing, and Photobook/Album design and creation.TypingPhotobook DesignPhotographyPhoto EditingBlog WritingAdobe Creative CloudWritingEditing & ProofreadingCommunication SkillsGrammarCreative Writing
- $60 hourlySuccessfully ran a cleaning business from 2012 to present; including all aspects of the business. Retired Dementia CNA of 19 years. Fluid with many different management organizational positions as well as working independently. Fast learner.TypingMicrosoft WordCustomer ServiceProblem ResolutionProblem SolvingManagement SkillsMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotEnglishInside SalesTransferring Phone CallsPhone CommunicationMicrosoft Excel
- $20 hourlyI am currently a student at college and am looking for small jobs to make some extra income. I am able to do mostly anything offered!TypingAudio TranscriptionVideo TranscriptionProofreading FeedbackBeta Reading
- $25 hourlyProfessional Summary -Focused, professional skilled in outstanding customer service and workforce management. -Possesses strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with patrons, team members, and higher level of management. -Organized and dependable, willing to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals. -Radiate passion in my career interests. -Skillful at multi-tasking without compromise to quality of work. -Creative problem solving. -Collaborative in order to provide excellent work quality. -Ability to type at a speed of 50WPM with great accuracy. -Ability to manage or develop management documents or policies.TypingManage Etsy SiteArts & CraftsManagement DevelopmentSocial Media Content CreationMedical NarrationMedical TerminologyArts & Crafts LessonMedical Records ResearchMedical Records SoftwareHealthcareManagement SkillseClinicalWorksEpic Systems Medical Software
- $25 hourlyEnthusiastic and detail-oriented communications professional hoping to serve through her expertise in writing, event planning, briefing, and strategic collaboration. Proven to be a driven and positive employee who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has created clear, concise, and sometimes creative content. Email: Kristina.email@example.comTypingGraphic DesignProduct ConceptEvent ManagementBriefing DocumentMicrosoft OfficeCustomer ServiceResearch DocumentationResearch & StrategyAcademic EditingWritingMarketingCommunications
- $20 hourlyI am a result-driven individual who is seeking a value-added opportunity to earn income on the side while raising my child. •I pride myself on giving exceptional customer service. I try to go above and beyond for customers. •I enjoy writing and have taken multiple classes on story writing and poetry. •I have a keen eye for proofreading others’ work. I am not afraid to give constructive criticism where needed.TypingPsychologyPhone SupportWritingProofreadingCustomer Service
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses