Hire the best Typists in Nebraska
Check out Typists in Nebraska with the skills you need for your next job.
- $100 hourlyEver since I was a child, I've loved to entertain. Whether telling stories, or acting out zany Monty Python sketches, my passion was making others laugh. Fast forward twenty years in the IT industry, I am now a full-time narrator and voiceover artist from my home studio, getting paid to do what I love the most; telling stories and entertaining others. I still, however, do not like spam! (queue singing vikings) Based in Omaha, Nebraska, I provide a midwestern work ethic, paired with a professional, isolated setting in which to record and polish your audio needs. Additionally, my clear communication and fast turnaround will aid you in getting your product in front of your audience even faster! Here is what a few of my clients have had to say about my work: "I cannot thank you enough. not only for taking my crazy script but for also bringing life and excitement through out it. Taking my suggestions and going above! The quick turnover was well received on both the initial and final delivery- A++ there!!!! Thank you again for all you did!!!" - Chris J., Guiding Hand Foundation "Mike has one of the best sounds I've heard. So clear and rich. And he is very, very good at putting emotion into the piece. Super professional, super talented; would work with him in the blink of an eye." - Daniel T., Monologue - The Podcast "Michael did a great job with the gig. Once a brief was provided, he was bang on with the quality and timing of deliverables. Thank you the professionalism." - Ashish D. "Mike worked promptly to give us the audio files we were looking for. He was able to give us various versions to choose from and worked well with our direction." - Jeremy B.,TypingAmerican English AccentElearningVoice TalentVoice-Over
- $20 hourlyI type 65+ wpm proofreading bookkeeping excel spreadsheets editing professional mentoring medical transcription Microsoft word data entryTypingWritingMicrosoft ExcelGoogle DocsGeneral TranscriptionData EntryERP SoftwareMicrosoft PowerPointDaily DepositsMedical Records SoftwareMicrosoft Word
- $12 hourlyMy name is Makala Spruill. I'm a very creative, hardworking, and friendly individual. I have done customer service for about 3 or 4 years. This was cashiering and the food industry. I am looking to drive away from that and do office work. I have some experience with computers, printers, documents, invoicing, approving documents or disapproving, and so on. I have done this work just recently and look to find more. I am a college student right now for an associates so that it is easier to land work like this for myself.TypingOrder FulfillmentData EntryPersonal BudgetingOrder Tracking
- $16 hourlyExperienced Higher Education Support Staff with a demonstrated history of working in customer service. Strong professional skills in various web browsers, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, and Windows.TypingMeeting NotesMicrosoft ExcelApplicant Tracking SystemsEllucian Higher Education EllucianPeopleSoftMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft OfficeGoogle DocsDatabase
- $13 hourlyI have much experience in data entry and making data tables in Microsoft Excel. I am proficient in all of the Microsoft programs. In fact, last quarter at Bellevue University, I took a class about those programs. I got to learn Access for the first time. I have an Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts. I am very experienced with writing and proofreading.TypingCommunication EtiquetteSmartphoneMicrosoft WordCustomer ServiceKeyboardingMicrosoft OfficeOffice AdministrationWord ProcessingRetail MerchandisingData EntryMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft Excel
- $10 hourlyI am highly proficient in data entry and 10 key entry. I have 35 years of customer service via phone and in person. 1 year of customer service via email and 6 months of chat experience. My typing speed is 45 wpm.TypingData Entry
- $34 hourlyI’m great at/with: •Customer Service •Accounting/Building calculators •Leadership •Having patience •Positivity I love: •assisting customers to the best of my ability •making sure a customers is satisfied with the end results •a good challengeTypingAccountingTraining & DevelopmentCustomer ServiceManagement Skills
- $35 hourlyAs an experienced writer and editor, I have a passion for helping individuals craft effective resumes and summaries that showcase their best attributes and accomplishments. With a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of what employers and hiring managers are looking for, I can help job seekers create resumes that truly stand out. Whether it's working with clients to highlight their professional experience and skills, or formatting their resumes in a visually appealing way, I am committed to delivering high-quality work that meets their needs. I am also skilled at proofreading resumes to ensure that they are free of errors, typos, and other mistakes that can negatively impact a job search. In addition to resume writing and proofing, I can also create concise and compelling summaries that effectively communicate key information about individuals or organizations. Whether it's for a social media profile, a website, or a professional bio, I am dedicated to helping my clients effectively communicate who they are and what they do. My experience, attention to detail, and commitment to clear and concise writing make me the ideal choice for anyone looking to enhance their job search or improve their online presence.TypingResume DesignVoice of the Customer
- $50 hourly-Self-motivated, Reliable, Hard-Worker -Creative Solution Finder -Fast Typist -Microsoft Proficient -Helpful and Kind -Able to relay difficult inform information to individuals with compassionate respect while maintaining professionalism.TypingInsuranceLife CoachingSelf-HelpPhone CommunicationData EntryExpertCreative DirectionTask CoordinationTask CreationProblem SolvingCustomer Service
- $15 hourlyI have a Business Administration degree and I am employed full-time as an Administrative Assistant. I am from mid-western United States and I speak and write fluent, native English. I can type 60 wpm. I am a very reliable, accurate, and fast worker. I have had many careers in the past that have required a wide variety of skills including research, writing, and proofreading. This experience has allowed me to fine tune my skills to produce very accurate, fast work. Proofreading and writing are two of my best strengths. I am very detail-oriented which results in having very accurate work. I am a fast learner, and also a fast worker. I always make sure my entire focus is on my work so I am able to submit very accurate work in a timely manner. I am very fast and efficient in internet researching. My current job requires intensive internet research regularly, which includes research, comparing, and presenting findings to decision makers. I work fast, but I am also very careful to ensure I am using reliable sources. In addition to these strengths, I have years of experience in administrative work, organizing, data entry, financial management, and more. I have been lucky to have jobs that have trained me in many areas, making me a well-rounded employee. I also have excellent customer service skills. I have a lot of experience communicating with customers to ensure that they are happy, content customers that want to continue their service in the future. I am a dedicated, detail oriented, and honest worker. I would be thrilled to be given the chance to do work that comes very naturally to me! Thank you for your consideration!TypingMicrosoft OneNoteHumor WritingContent WritingMicrosoft OutlookWritingOrganizational PlanEditing & ProofreadingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $15 hourlyData Entry and Database Management Customer and Personal Service Judgment and Decision Making Complex Problem Solving Quick Learner Team Oriented Leadership Organized and detail oriented Good tech skills, picks up new tech programs easily Comfortable working in a variety of social media platforms Adept with filing and general office systemsTypingFilingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelSocial Media MarketingDatabase ManagementData EntryCommunication Skills
- $10 hourlyI'm an editor and a customer care agent. Whether you want to edit the content of your website or social media, I am here to help you. I am experienced in Microsost excel I can help you plan your event from scratchTypingAudio TranscriptionTranslationCustomer ServiceMicrosoft ExcelFinancial AuditEvent PlanningMicrosoft WordWebsite ContentSocial Media Content
- $20 hourlyI am a student in search of a way to make money while doing things I am good at, such as typing and writing. I have plenty of experience typing up papers, articles, and more. I would love if we could help each other out!TypingEnglishKeyboarding
- $10 hourlyI am an enthusiastic, driven Nebraska native who is a team player and can learn new skills quickly. I strive to have a strong work ethic and treat others the way I wish to be treated.TypingLegal DraftingGoogle CalendarLegal TerminologyMicrosoft Word
- $17 hourlyCurrently looking for a way to earn some extra cash flow. I currently am in my final quarter of a transfer degree where i will then transfer to a university to obtain my bachelors in business. I work sales at the moment and am very fluent in cellphones. I am an excellent Typer. Math is one of my strong suits, and anything number related in general. I’m part of the LGBT community and am an avid animal lover.TypingMicrosoft AccessiPhoneAndroidSales
- $5 hourlyI am looking for freelance work, while I am in college. I want to build my resume, for the benefit of future jobs.TypingProofreading Feedback
- $25 hourlyI have a variety of skills including writing, editing, typing, customer service, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word. I take pride in every project that I complete and work quickly and efficiently. I have succeeded in the lawfirm setting, automotive industry, sales, law enforcement, administrative, customer service, and forensics (DNA). Currently stay at home mom looking to supplement income and get some work done!TypingMicrosoft OfficeDocument Review
- $20 hourlyHello! I am definitely new to the freelance and social media marketing but you have to start somewhere. I have had some experience in keeping up with a online Facebook page and posting ads and videos. Also making a website for the same person. I am very work driven, and love to add on to my skills. I am a quick learner who thrives to better herself and help others out as well who may not have the time.TypingWritingProofreading
- $10 hourlyHello my names Dekota, I do a lot with computers, I troubleshoot computer issues, I'm good at typing with a good accuracy with 80-90wpm or higher, and I'm just looking for anything I can do to help you! ●Need help typing something? I can do that! ●Your windows computer isn't working right? I can most likely help! ● Want to copy a bunch of notes over but it's a lot to do whole you're working on something else? Message me!TypingComputerLiteracyKeyboardingComputer SkillsDigital Literacy
- $18 hourlyI am a small business manager with a diverse skill base. I excel in many different areas of business management, as well as client relations.TypingData EntryFilingCustomer ServiceInvoicingSchedulingCalendar ManagementFile Management
- $30 hourly+ Typing: 60 wpm + Published Author + Operations Management 20+ years * I have many years of experience with office work and management. I have excellent typing skills and published a poetry book. *I have proficient skills in Microsoft Office softwareTypingWritingKeyboardingProofreading
- $18 hourlyThe scenic route is usually how I tell people I got to where I am. After all this time I have finally found what I am meant to do. Mom is my first role, followed by nurse. Both jobs mean the world to me. -I am a nurse full time on an Oncology floor. -I can work well with technology. -I am able to learn fast.TypingMultitaskingTime ManagementHealthcare
- $20 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Improvement minded Management Professional with 15 years of experience leading teams and increasing performance through streamlining processes and implementing new ideas. Resourceful and adaptable collaborator with knowledge of enhancing operations and maintaining high standards of improvement practices. Proven leader with dedication to organizational goals, people development and establishing effective routines.TypingWriting CritiqueWritingProject ManagementHealthManagement SkillsContinuous Improvement
- $15 hourlyI am a senior Human Development and Education student with experience working in a variety of roles.TypingMicrosoft OfficeWord ProcessorEvent PlanningPublic SpeakingPresentation DesignEducation PresentationEducation
- $20 hourlyIntroduction I am a hard working reliable employee who has several years experience working with customers both face to face and over the phone. I'm a firm believer in being at work when I'm scheduled and for the last several years I have maintained perfect attendance at my company. I have years of experience with most Microsoft software including excel, word, and outlook. I would be a great asset to any company seeking people for customer service or data entry. Skills * I have excellent skills in Customer Service having done so in many capacities for several years. * Software Programs: Word processing, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Paint. * Excel Points of Interest: I'm able to design sheets that allow for greater efficiency in my work practices once I understand what is needed. * While I don't know every aspect of these programs I am willing to research and learn what I don't understand.TypingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Excel
- $17 hourly- Optimistic, focused, and dependable. - Proficient in computers and software - Organizational skills, problem resolution, and efficiency. - Exceptional attention to detail until the task is completed with excellence - Medical Terminology/ICDTypingMedical RecordsMedical Billing & CodingEducationData BackupMicrosoft ExcelEpic Systems Medical SoftwareData EntryMedical TerminologyMedicine
- $18 hourlyI am a college student who does a little bit of everything. I am open to data entry, transcription, custom artwork, and even primary school - high school tutoring. I like working independently or 1:1 but appreciate clear communication.TypingKeyboardingTutoringPaintingOil PaintingCeramicsArt & DesignData EntryVideo TranscriptionProofreadingGrammarEnglish
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses