I am an enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking individual with over 13 years of experience in giving quality service to various companies.
I'm a Project Coordinator for Solar Companies across the USA and I specialize in Solar Permit submission, MPU (Main Panel Upgrade), Interconnection, and Final Inspection.
I have good communication skills. A Project Coordinator and Appointment setter for SOLAR, ROOFING, and REAL ESTATE COMPANIES for 6 years now. I also have 8 years of Customer Service Experience and 4 years of handling EMAILS and CHATS. I've handled US telco accounts like Sprint and I have sales experience with APPLE. I also handled US Healthcare accounts like Aetna taking benefits and claims. I've been a Case Manager at AIRBNB, a travel account, Email Support for SHOPIFY, email support for FOREVER21, and a Recruiter for solar companies.
As a Solar Project Coordinator, my daily task includes:
HOA - Collect HOA information
- Contact HOA for HOA forms and requirements
- Sending forms to HO for signature
- Submit HOA application
- Follow up on status and Approval
MPU - Schedule Meter Spot with UTILITY
- Follow-up Completion
- Schedule DISCO/RECO with Utility
- Schedule inspection with City
PERMIT - Checking AHJ for permit process and requirements
- Fill out forms and handouts needed for permitting
- Communicate with the design team for Planset Completion and revisions
- Requesting calcs and stamps with Engineering
- Submitting and follow up on permit Approvals
- Process permit payments
- Schedule Final Inspection with City
- Follow up City/County on the Inspection timeframe during the scheduled Inspection date
- Collect Signed Inspection Jobcard. Send to design for revision if needed then re-permit if needed.
- Collect all docs needed for Interconnection Application (UB, CPUC, Contract, PV specs Sheet, Inverter Specs Sheet, SLD)
- Depending on Utility, Send the Pre-filled application form to HO for signature
- Submit Interconnection application with Utility
- Process Interconnection payment.
Additional Admin Task:
1. Sending Docs to HO for Signature
2. Proper Documentation of all updates to CRM (Netsuite, Sunbased, Monday, Jobnimbus, ZOHO CRM )
3. Keeping good communication and relationships with Contractors, sales, and team members.
I set and achieve daily goals while working well under pressure.
Project Management Professional
Project Management Office
Customer Relationship Management
Project Schedule & Milestones