Hire the best User Manuals For Medical Devices Freelancers in Italy
Check out User Manuals For Medical Devices Freelancers in Italy with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyHippocrates once said: “Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity.” As a Medical Translator and a Healthcare Opportunity Creator, I live by this motto. Medical and pharmaceutical translations can appear extremely technical but I think they also require a lot of humanity and sensitivity. My mission is to deliver top-notch translations by putting all my heart and my love for medicine into it as well as my continuous training and education, to create healthcare opportunities for better care.User Manuals For Medical DevicesEnglish to Italian TranslationItalianFrenchMedical Device User ManualEditorial TranslationFrench - EuropeanTechnical ManualPharmaceutical IndustryHospitality & TourismAcross Language ServerSDL TradosMedical Translation
- $10 hourlyI am an Italian native speaker, expert translator from English, French and Spanish to Italian, and skilled proofreader and copywriter in Italian. Master's Degree in Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures (University of Milan), lots of courses to extend my field of expertise and, last but not least, a long and interesting career in several companies as in-house translator, interpreter and foreign dept. employee. Besides, I have always been an avid reader, a feature that provides me with a very rich vocabulary as well as a high degree of fluency in writing in my own language. I am a careful, fast, reliable and skilled translator with over 20 years.User Manuals For Medical DevicesSpanish to Italian TranslationWebsite TranslationFrenchVoice RecordingProofreadingFrench to Italian TranslationEnglish to Italian TranslationSubtitlesArticle WritingProduct LabelMobile App LocalizationMedical Device User ManualUser Manual
- $30 hourlyI am specialized and willing to work in the medical field, due to my studies in Medicine. I am also strongly interested in subtitling tasks, I have a lot of experience in this domain. I graduated with honors in Interpreting and Translation. My language pairs are French and English into Italian. I am an Italian native speaker, with a deep knowledge of my language in all its nuances. I am a highly skilled full time translator with a registered Italian VAT number, and I have been working for top-notch clients. What I can do for you: - Translations and proofreading from English and French into Italian - Cat tools: Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ. Memsource, Lokalize - Subtitles from English and French to Italian (with a script of the video in the source language, creation of subtitles in the source language, translation of subtitles in the target language - Italian- and synchronization): Subtitle Edit, Aegisub, Avidemux. - Transcription of Italian audios - all fields. - Italian captiong (also CC) - all field - Creation of English and French SRT files with script provided - Content creation: 100% unique contents, with a perfect result. Only in Italian! Domains: medicine, science, general. Rates: - $30 per hour - $0.10 per word - Transcriptions (IT): $5 per minute - Captioning (IT): $8 per minute Do you want a perfect job, and be 100% satisfied? I am the person you are looking for!User Manuals For Medical DevicesTranslationAudiovisual TranslationMarketingMedicalMedical Device User ManualFrenchEnglishProofreadingGeneral TranscriptionCaptionSubtitlesItalian
- $18 hourlyI have currently attended my Master's Degree in Medical Biotechnology, focused on Personalized Medicine, at my local Italian University. I am into scientific research and able to navigate on international data bases to seek for any kind of information. I am expert in scientific reading, writing and proofreading. I can also translate any kind of written text both from English to Italian and Italian to English.User Manuals For Medical DevicesGhostwritingItalianItalian GrammarItalian ProofreadingMedical Device User ManualWritingMedicalTranslationDocumentationMedical Terminology
- $25 hourlyI am a professional translator with almost 10 years experience. I am native German and Italian speaker and can also speak fluently in English. I graduated from the "Würzburger Dolmetscherschule", school for translators and interpreters in Germany, in 2005. My language combinations are EN-DE, EN-ITA, DE-ITA, ITA-DE.User Manuals For Medical DevicesMedical Device User ManualInternet ResearchTechnical ManualOfficial Correspondence TranslationProofreadingSubtitlesOfficial Documents TranslationProduct DocumentationDocumentation
- $6 hourlyI am a motivated medical student, looking for a job in this field to improve my skills and gain experience. Tech and Science are going hand in hand and it will be so even in the next years, so my aim is to continue to walk this way. I have successfully worked for the 2019 Summer Universiade with statistics software, and also in 2017 with a biomedical engineering company in the management and exhibition of many softwares in museums.User Manuals For Medical DevicesEnglish to Italian TranslationProofreadingMedical InformaticsMedical Device User ManualItalian GrammarItalian ProofreadingItalianTranslationMedicalMedical Terminology
- $15 hourlyI'm a versatile and quick translator. I guarantee a 100% human translation without mistakes. I'm specialized in general translation, technical translation, subtitles, legal translation and literary translation. My native language is Italian and I can translate: - Italian>English or English>Italian - Italian>French or French>Italian - German>Italian - Spanish>Italian - Portuguese>Italian My hourly rate can be discussed with each client depending on the type of job.User Manuals For Medical DevicesGermanTranslationWebsite TranslationLocalizationPortugueseCastilian SpanishItalianEnglishSubtitlesTechnical ManualMedical Device User ManualFrenchProofreadingProduct Documentation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.