Hire the best User Manuals For Medical Devices Freelancers in Mexico
Check out User Manuals For Medical Devices Freelancers in Mexico with the skills you need for your next job.
- $18 hourlyEnglish-Spanish (Latin-American) translator, with experience with scientific articles and original research thesis. With a Bachelor's degree in Food Chemistry, Chemical Ecology a Master's and Ph.D. in biopolymers with 3 scientific theses, 4 original scientific research articles published, 1 review scientific article, and 2 book chapters with a specialty in materials and biomedicine. Bast experience with scientific-technical English-Spanish papers.User Manuals For Medical DevicesAcademic ResearchResearch PapersLatin American Spanish AccentMedical TerminologyMedical Device User ManualSpanish to English TranslationTechnical ManualSubtitlesProduct DocumentationTranslationOfficial Correspondence Translation
- $20 hourlyEspecialista en Asuntos Regulatorios con amplia experiencia en trámites ante COFEPRIS y entidades sanitarias de otros países Registro de medicamentos, Gestoría ante COFEPRIS, traducciones especializadas, Responsable Sanitario. Meticulous English-Spanish translator based in Mexico with more than ten years of experience in translation and proofreading. Native Spanish speaker with a degree in Pharmaceutical Engineering I have managed and edited over 2,000 successful translation projects My qualifications can be summarized as follows - Daily output: 2,500 - 3,000 source words per day - Field of experience: pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare, life sciences, ICFs, research protocols, cosmetic and veterinary industries, wellness, human resources, etc. What do I have to offer? - Real expertise in my specialties: Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Science and Healthcare. - Sophisticated professional skills from a 16-year career in regulatory affairs for the pharmaceutical industry in Latin America and Mexico. - A passion for what I do.User Manuals For Medical DevicesMedical ReportApplication AuditLatin American Spanish AccentData EntryRegulatory ComplianceEnglish to Spanish TranslationMedical TranslationDrug RegulationPharmaceutical IndustryMexican Spanish DialectMedical Device User ManualProofreadingDocumentationTranslationContent Localization
- $20 hourlyI have under my belt 6 years as an emergency and primary care Doctor. I have worked in hospitals, Mexican Caribbean hotels (24/7 on call), pre-hospital emergency medicine and experience in critically ill patients transportation service in Mexico City, house call medical services, mass and sports events, including a 3 day expedition race (“La Ruta Madre expedition race”) in the latter I have dealt with medical emergencies in remote places, as well as provided first aid training for mountain climbers. Furthermore, for 2 years I dealt with occupational health and safety, for which I was in charge of the medical office, first aid department, search and rescue brigades and a crew of paramedics.User Manuals For Medical DevicesTechnical ManualDocumentationMedicalSpanish to English TranslationMedical Device User ManualLatin American Spanish AccentProduct DocumentationTranslationMedical Terminology
- $25 hourlyI'm an IMG from Mexico, graduated in an international certified medical school. I have experience working with patients and treatments, and also experience as a certified medical interpreter. -I'm experienced in SPSS, R, SAS. - I treat patients as my own family since any mistakes could jeopardize a life.User Manuals For Medical DevicesLanguage InterpretationLive InterpretationMedical Administrators International SIGMAMedical TranslationMedical TranscriptionMedical ReportMedicalMedical Device User ManualTranslationMedical Terminology
- $15 hourlyI am 30 years old, I have 4 years of clinical experience as a Pediatric Dentist. I have also been a teacher for 2 for University Students. I studied in a bilingual school from kindergarten to University. I am very organized, responsible, punctual. I can work in Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel; Teams, Zoom, Meet. Times and rates can be discussed. I love cooking, traveling and exploring nature as a hobby.User Manuals For Medical DevicesOrganize & Tag FilesBiology ConsultationAppointment SettingTeachingMedical EditingMedical TranslationMedical Device User ManualAppointment SchedulingLiterary TranslationDocument Translation
- $6 hourlyI am a medical student looking for a job to cover his study expenses, I have multiple skills, from mastering social networks to leadership, as well as conversational fluidity.User Manuals For Medical DevicesMedical DeviceMedical Equipment & SuppliesConversational FluencyOffice 365CanvasMedical Device User Manual
- $30 hourlyI'm a medical consultant with experience in technical medical translation, emergency medicine protocols design and application, goals focused, crisis oriented performance.User Manuals For Medical DevicesDefense & MilitarySales CallMedical Device User ManualMedical WritingMedical TranscriptionMedical ReportMedical ReferralsMedical Condition CodingTranslationScience & Medicine
- $25 hourlyProfessional Summary: Industrial and Systems Engineer with experience in the medical industry, specializing in quality, processes, and validations. Extensive knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 9001, and ISO 14644-1 standards. Experience in transfer of processes from the United States to Mexico and in certifying and validating Class 8 cleanrooms according to ISO 14644-1.User Manuals For Medical DevicesAnalyticsResolver PerspectiveAdministrateISO 9001Medical Device User ManualMedical DeviceDesign Validation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.