Hire the best User Research Freelancers in France
Check out User Research Freelancers in France with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyAs a UX/UI designer, I strive to dive into the product needs, logic, analysis, and process. For every project which I working on, I'm trying to figure out how things work, and how users interact with the product, and of course, I pay special attention to the visual look, usability quality, and feeling. WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU: ✅ Planning and conducting user research ✅ Dealing with stakeholders and learning the specific domain ✅ Data visualization ✅ Journey mapping ✅ Mapping out user flows ✅ Interpreting and analyzing research findings and user feedback ✅ Creating user stories, personas, and storyboards ✅ Defining information architecture ✅ Creating prototypes and wireframes ✅ Conducting usability testing ✅ Facilitating workshops ✅ Creating UI kit or design system, etc. TOOLS I AM USING: ✅ Wireframing: Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Moqups, Mockflow ✅ UX research: Optimal Workshop, Lookback ✅ User and usability testing tools: UsabilityHub, Maze, Hotjar, UserTesting, etc. ✅ UI Design: Figma (mostly), Sketch, Photoshop ✅ Prototyping: inVision, Marvel, Sketch, Principle ✅ Management Tools: Trello, Jira, Asana, ClickUp ✅ Collaboration Tools: InVision, Zeplin, Dropbox, Google Drive etc. Feel like we're on the same page? Next steps: 🖥️ Explore my work examples in the portfolio section. 👉 Click the green ‘Invite to Job’ button in the top right-hand corner. ✉️ Send me a personalized message if you think we’re a good fit to work together. Looking forward to hearing from you Tetiana.User ResearchBlockchain ArchitectureStrategyConduct ResearchUX ResearchUser ExperienceWireframingUser Experience DesignWebsite PrototypingHuman-Centered DesignUser-Centered Design
- $35 hourly🏆 Top Rated on Upwork 🏆 Award-winning UX/UI Designer 🏆 Decades of Expertise in the Design Industry 🏆 More than 100+ successful projects worldwide 🇺🇸🇬🇧 English: Fluent Communication Guaranteed Hi 👋, I'm Mariia - I’m a UI/UX Designer, Product Designer with more than 10 years of experience. My goal is to make your ideas and business objectives into stunning, useful designs. In each project, I first listen, learn, and understand and then execute my solution to the highest level. 🚨 Do you want your business to be convenient for your users ? 🚨 Press the “Invite” button at the top of my profile and let's chat! ✌🏻EXPERTISE: 🔶 UX/UI Design for web, mobile apps (iOS and Android) 🔶 Interaction design (clickable design, animation) 🔶 User experience and interface design 🔶 Design thinking 🔶 Material design 🔶 Logo, Brand Identity Design 🔶 Wireframes, prototyping, sitemap, user flow 🔶 Web application design 💻TOOLS ☑️ FIGMA (main) ☑️ Adobe Photoshop ☑️ Adobe Illustrator ☑️ Marvel App ☑️ InVision ☑️ Protopie ☑️ Zeplin 🔑KEYWORDS: UX/UI, UX Design, UI design, User Experience Design, Mobile & Web Design, Web & Responsive Mobile Design, Research UI, Flow User, Design Experience User, app iOS and Android design, presentation deck pitch design, design mobile, Prototype Clickable, design logo, Design Material Google, Design UI & Graphics, Research UX, Wireframing Website, guideline Android and iOS, design wireframes, guidelines Android, design app iOS, design web, Branding, design Infographics, wireframing website, Design Logo, design icon, design app Android, designs User interface, design website, design Graphic, web responsive design, Design Material, Figma, design GUI, guidelines iOS, design web, UI Animation, design prototype, creation Animations, Interface User. If you would like to work together or have any questions, feel free to get in touch. ❗️Remember that high-quality and clear app design is a good investment in your business❗️User ResearchUX ResearchCustom Web DesignUser Interface DesignUser Experience DesignSoftware DesignPrototypingUser FlowWireframingMobile App RedesignUX & UIWeb DesignFigmaMobile App DesignUI/UX PrototypingMobile UI Design
- $30 hourlyHi there! I am a professional no-code developer with a strong background in UX/UI design. I have extensive experience in creating stunning websites and applications for small businesses and startups. As someone who is driven by a desire to find solutions, I always strive to help entrepreneurs bring their ideas to life. I have expertise in using no-code platforms like Adalo and Webflow, as well as design tools such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. I can assist with your project from the initial UX/UI design to development and deployment. If you are a small business or startup looking to turn your vision into a reality, let's collaborate and bring your ideas to life!User ResearchNo-Code Landing PageStartup CompanyUX & UINo-Code DevelopmentNo-Code WebsiteWeb ApplicationUI/UX PrototypingUX ResearchGraphic DesignWeb DesignWebflowWeb DevelopmentAdobe PhotoshopLanding Page
- $80 hourlyBonjour and welcome to my world! As a certified Nielsen Norman expert with two Masters degrees in engineering, management, and product management from Duke University, I bring a wealth of skills and experience to the table. ♦ WEBSITE DESIGN/USER RESEARCH If you're looking for a top-notch website designer, WordPress expert, user testing pro, UX researcher, or tech consultant, look no further. I've worked with startups, municipalities, and artists to create stunning websites that get results and clients in. ♦ COPYWRITING/TRANSLATION I'm also a native French speaker with years of experience as a copywriter, proofreader, and translator. Whether you need help crafting compelling content in French or translating English to French, I've got you covered. ♦ PROJECT MANAGEMENT/SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES As a project and product manager with experience in healthcare, fintech, and art industries, I have the skills and know-how to assist you as a virtual assistant. And if you need social media management or graphic design services, I'm your go-to expert. I've grown my own enterprise accounts on Twitter and Instagram, and I'm well-versed in the latest social media trends and best practices. What sets me apart? I'm known for my keen attention to detail, quick learning ability, and dedication to providing exceptional customer service. Plus, my international experience - having lived in Spain, China, and Japan - means that I'm well-equipped to handle any global challenges you may face. I've worked with Fortune 500 companies, startups, and non-profits, and I'm confident that I can help you achieve your goals too. Can't wait to work together to make your project a success! :)User ResearchBusiness CasesVirtual AssistanceUsability TestingUX ResearchProject AnalysisSoftware TestingMobile App TestingEnglish to French TranslationWeb TestingTranslationEnglishFrenchSubtitles
- $55 hourlyEnabling companies to make the most of their product & brand by matching client values with storytelling potential. Aligning content strategy, value propositioning, and user experiences — based on research, data, and marketing know-how. Firm believer in measurable results and organic growth. Focused on complex, long-term projects with a sustainable impact. A selection of growth initiatives I've led: - case study creation, client interviews, & ghostwriting - product marketing & product management - lead generation strategy & conversion rate optimization - internal/external value propositioning & proof-of-value - email automation & newsletter optimization - content creation: blogs, white papers, podcasts, and more - user-flow mapping, UX research, & user enablement - customer segmentation & brand messaging - landing page audits & performance improvements --- Author of Liquid Sunshine and Quintet. Editor at Panel Magazine.User ResearchGrowth StrategyConversion Rate OptimizationLanding Page OptimizationContent WritingResearch & StrategyUX ResearchContent EditingEmail & NewsletterCase StudiesProduct ManagementMarketing StrategyContent DevelopmentContent StrategyUX WritingLead Generation
- $26 hourlyWelcome to My Upwork Profile! I'm Maeva, a Customer Experience (CX) specialist with a strong foundation in web design, dedicated to crafting responsive websites and applications. Currently pursuing a degree in UX/UI, I thrive on the fusion of aesthetics and functionality. With proficiency in Figma, I turn concepts into compelling visual designs. Whether it's a polished portfolio, e-commerce site, dynamic Slides Presentations, a standout Media kit, or a distinct blog, I'm committed to crafting customized solutions. Furthermore, my CX skills encompass CRM tools, CX strategy, UI design for apps and websites, and in-depth UX research. Let's collaborate to bring your online vision to life! Together, we'll create a brand that impress and engage your audience.User ResearchWeb DesignCustom Web DesignSquarespaceCSSGraphic DesignCanvaUX CopyUI/UX PrototypingUX WireframeUX ResearchUX WritingUX & UI DesignUI AnimationUI GraphicsFigma
- $30 hourly- Analytics driven / UX oriented - Ecommerce / SaaS - Full CRO Audit - Feature Audit - A/B testing recommendations - User testing - Competitors audits - Hotjar Analysis *CXL certified* Slack / Trello / Clickup / Google suiteUser ResearchAnalyticsGoogle Tag ManagerDigital Project ManagementUX ResearchA/B TestingConversion Rate OptimizationGoogle Analytics
- $55 hourlyENGLISH // (French below) Hello! I'm Natacha Nussbaum, UI and UX Designer / Digital Manager and I help your company to create a fresh and functional website or online tools! I have 10 years of experience in communication and advertising agencies in the Haut-Rhin. I have held the following positions: Graphic designer, Webdesigner, Digital project manager. I have also acquired the following skills: the implementation of digital communication strategy, social media management, writing optimized for the web, the fundamentals of SEO, the basics in HTML and CSS, the creation and sending of e-mailing. Over the years, I have worked in various fields, such as: real estate, construction, industry, architecture, temporary work, education, e-commerce, retail, or the associative environment, and culture. This allows me today to be a force of proposals in many sectors of activity. As a digital project manager, I have successfully completed more than a hundred websites and several dozen e-commerce sites. From the tree structure, to the launch, through mockup, content writing and integration (Divi, Elementor, Gutenberg, Visual Composer), while managing a team of 3 developers. I have all the necessary skills to make your web project a success. Also fond of branding and logo creation, I am always looking for coherence and harmony in the communication of your brand or your company. Living near Strasbourg, I can adapt to any environment and travel anywhere in France (or abroad) if the need arises. Sparkling, meticulous, versatile and technical... It is to her that you entrust your project! Find some of my projects on : natacha-nussbaum.fr ------------------------------------ FRENCH // Salut ! Je suis Natacha Nussbaum, UI et UX Designer / Digital Manager et j'aide ta société à proposer un site internet ou des outils en ligne frais et fonctionnels ! Je bénéficie de 10 ans d'expérience en agences de communication et publicitaire en France. J'y ai occupé les postes suivants : Graphiste, Webdesigner, Cheffe de projet digital. J'y ai également appris les compétences suivantes : la mise en place de stratégie de communication digitale, le social media management, la rédaction optimisée pour le web, les fondamentaux du SEO, les bases en HTML et CSS, la création et l’envoi d’e-mailing. J'ai pu, au fil des années, travailler dans des domaines divers et variés, tels que : l'immobilier, le BTP, l'industrie, l'architecture, l'intérim, l'éducation, l'e-commerce, le commerce de détail, ou encore le milieu associatif, et la culture. Ce qui me permet aujourd'hui d'être force de propositions dans de très nombreux secteurs d'activité. En tant que cheffe de projet digital, j'ai mené à bien plus d'une centaine de site vitrines et plusieurs dizaines d'e-commerce. De l'arborescence, à la mise en ligne, en passant par le webdesign et l’intégration (Divi, Elementor, Gutenberg, Visual Composer), tout en pilotant une équipe de 3 développeurs. Je dispose donc de toutes les compétences nécessaires pour aboutir à la réussite de votre projet web. Également friande de branding et de création de logotype, je recherche continuellement la cohérence et l'harmonie dans votre communication de marque ou d'entreprise. Pétillante, minutieuse, polyvalente et technicienne... Voilà à qui vous confiez votre projet ! Retrouvez quelques uns de mes projets sur : natacha-nussbaum.frUser ResearchWordPressHTMLCSSBrand ConsultingUIKitWireframingUI/UX PrototypingAdobe Inc.UX WritingUX ResearchLogo DesignWeb DesignAdobe XDFigma
- $40 hourlyI help top companies improving their IHM system regarding users' needs and evangelize UX methods as a standart business practice. Primarily working as a consultant with top french companies including : National French Post Company and PSA Group.User ResearchUI/UX PrototypingUX ResearchUX Wireframe
- $30 hourlyHi! I am Anfisa I am a digital product designer and happy to work on any of your projects. I can adapt to any project idea or budget. Feel free to contact me to talk!User ResearchMarketingWixUX ResearchUX & UIUI/UX PrototypingGraphic DesignFigmaDesign MockupAdobe XDWebflow
- $50 hourlyI'm a UX & UI Designer with experience in user research an building easy to use websites. Whether you are trying an application or a site to create or redesign, I can help you. I'm experienced in Storyboard, UserFlow, Wireframe... I will fully manage your project from user research, through models wireframe to testing.User ResearchConduct ResearchUser Experience DesignUser Interface DesignUser ExperienceUX ResearchUX & UI
- $40 hourlyI'm a mixed methods user researcher with a proven track record of conducting high-quality end-to-end user research across various sectors spanning from B2B to B2C products. I am also a research operations specialist with prior experience in building and scaling a research function from scratch within a fast-paced scale-up environment. My aim is the help you take your customer experience to the next level by not only improving the experience of your users but by delighting and exceeding their expectations. Some of my methods for doing this include: - Designing and facilitating engaging workshops to help teams to align on user and business objectives, ideate on innovative solutions, and develop a product strategy to optimise UX. - Using an array of research methods such as interviews, surveys, A/B tests, Usability tests, contextual inquiries, and more to get to the root of your user's problems. - Analysing existing quantitative data to understand the best approach and to fine-tune the research strategy. - Presenting clear and actionable insights that make it easy to progress and develop a viable solution. - Creating useful and evergreen artifacts based on user insights such as wireframes, prototypes, personas, user journey maps, and user task flows that the team can continue to use to make create user-centric products. - Collaborating with designers, developers, product managers, and various business stakeholders at various levels to ensure that there's alignment and that things get done in a timely manner. Tools that I use to achieve this are Figma, JIRA, Miro, SQL, Excel, Maze, Dovetail, Condens, and other industry-standard research, design, and project management tools. Background: I hold two degrees from leading UK universities in BSc (Honours) Psychology and MSc in Global Strategy and Innovation Management. Prior to moving to Paris in 2020, I worked in different industries in Kenya, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, and we can explore how I can help you make your sites and applications work better, look better, and win you more business.User ResearchCommunication SkillsSurvey DesignJourney MappingUser FlowWorkshop FacilitationUsability TestingFigmaQuantitative ResearchQualitative ResearchUX ResearchPresentationsA/B TestingSQLData Analytics
- $45 hourlyI worked on projects from different industries using my skills in problem solving and creating easy-to-use interfaces to deliver digital products that help people. I have the ability to learn and easily adapt to changes. I am constantly looking for new opportunities to improve and make a positive impact through my work.User ResearchUX ResearchWeb UIUser ExperienceUX & UIProduct Design
- $50 hourlyWe create websites that drive 7 figures in sales, to do this we combine minimalist design with maximum conversions. If you're scaling your ecom business & doing 5/6 figures+ a month then you're at the right place. We guarantee you there is room for improvement especially in the backend and that means your losing out on some serious untapped revenue and that should make you angry. Being an 7-figure entrepreneur myself through e-com and running my own stores for 5+ years, I've developed replicable strategies and built the right team to accelerate your store's growth. This is done through effective coding and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) techniques. We dive deep into your backend & competitors, from there go above and beyond to rebuild you website in a way that's built to conversions. We also help you with your AOVs & LTVs to increase your revenue per user by at least 25%+. If this is something you need help with I’ll be more than happy to hop on a call with you and discuss this further. You can check out my website for more info.User ResearchSales CopywritingLead GenerationConversion ReportUX ResearchData AnalysisA/B TestingUser Experience StrategyConversion Rate OptimizationProduct Page
- $60 hourlyI’m a highly motivated and creative problem solver with a passion for storytelling. I’m seeking to leverage my skills in research, analysis, and communication to transition to a career in UX design. With 15 years of experience as a broadcast journalist, covering breaking news, conducting interviews, and delivering content across multiple platforms, I am adept at identifying user needs and crafting engaging experiences.User ResearchUsability TestingClient InterviewResearch InterviewsWorkshop FacilitationCopywritingProofreadingCopy EditingUser ExperienceUX & UIUI/UX PrototypingUX CopyUX WireframeUX WritingUX Research
- $100 hourlyI am a User Researcher with 8+ years of experience working with international products and brands. I focus on understanding human behaviour, needs, motivations and mindsets to design services and experiences that work for everyone. - Definition of research strategy & plan, conduction of exploratory and evaluative research (quant & qual), delivery of impactful user insights and product recommendations. - Design sprint facilitator. - Brand and product strategy. - Passionate about the user and bringing a human perspective to business and technology.User ResearchProduct StrategyBrand StrategyMarketingDesign ThinkingMarket ResearchResearch InterviewsQualitative ResearchData AnalysisUX ResearchUser Experience
- $45 hourlyI am a human experience designer. With 5 years as an Account Manager plus 2 years as a UX Designer, I have the special mix of skills to understand business and client/user needs. I have experience working holistically with B2B2C systems. Some of my experience with product design: - Ecommerce experience -Online payment processes - Backoffice design -Email design and UX writing With a keen eye to detail, I’m a problem solver by nature with a curious and strategic mind.User ResearchEmail CopywritingProblem SolvingUX WritingUX & UI DesignUX ResearchStrategyInteraction Design
- $90 hourlyQuality Design, Optimal User Experience - Expert in product and service design, utilizing tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Xd to create high-quality designs and optimize user experiences. - Specialization in crafting wireframes and prototypes to visualize and test concepts. - Establishment of design guidelines to maintain visual consistency. Collaborative Work - Possesses a strong ability to work within teams and collaborate with other professionals. - Offers design training, teaching user-centered methodologies, and sharing inspiring case studies. Web & Mobile - Specializes in designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications. - Creates user-friendly designs to enhance the user experience. Design Thinking Workshops - Leads design thinking workshops to foster creativity, solve design challenges, and guide product design projects. - Organizes design sprint sessions for quick and efficient results. My Toolbox - Frequently uses design tools like Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Xd. - Possesses expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, Notion, Slack, Miro, and Webflow. I am at your service to help improve your products by providing creative solutions that meet the needs of your users. As a design trainer, I can also share my knowledge and assist your teams in better understanding the principles of user experience. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your projects and how I can contribute to their success.User ResearchUX ResearchUX WireframeUI/UX PrototypingUIKitLead ManagementWebflowWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationApp DesignFigmaInteraction DesignDesign TheoryDesign ThinkingAgile Project ManagementUX & UI DesignProduct Design
- $100 hourly* Digital product management : > IOS, Androïd, Smart TV, Angular > Corporate, e-commerce, e-merchandising, > CMS : Wordpress, Magento, Backbase, > Content producer, eCRM, display > Méthode : Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Cycle en V * Design system > Figma, Sketch, Adobe > Android, IOS, Angular, Bootstrap > Migration zeroheight * UX Design (Design Thinking, Lean UX) : > User research > Benchmark, Analyse de marché / secteur, Veille tendancielle. * Analyse de data : Tracking, Google Analytics, SEO, Reporting. * Photographe - Direction artistique - Production de contenu - Advertising Mode & Beauté > suman-ramsarun.comUser ResearchData AnalysisUX & UI DesignUX WireframeUX ResearchProduct ManagementProduct ConceptProduct BacklogProduct DiscoveryProject Management OfficeProject ManagementProject Delivery
- $35 hourlyAs a passionate UI Designer, I specialize in creating exceptional visual experiences that captivate users, strengthen the brand and enhance usability. My expertise in user interface design, my ability to harmonize aesthetics with functionality, and my attention to detail allow me to turn concepts into attractive and intuitive user interfaces. If you are looking for a professional who can bring your ideas to life and create memorable designs that stand out on all devices, I am ready to take on the challenge and contribute to the success of your project. I also have worked closely with developers and have expertise in coding too so my designs are made to make the developers' work easier.User ResearchPrototype DesignUX ResearchUI GraphicsUI/UX PrototypingWeb & Mobile Design ConsultationFigmaSketch
- $25 hourlyDo you need ? ⭐️ a passionate UX/UI designer ⭐️ Let's do it! 😎 Hi, my name is Younes el habchi, and I am a Product Designer based in Lille, France. You will often find me learning, working on design projects that challenge and inspire me.My passion lies at the intersection of business and design, and I am dedicated to creating innovative and impactful designs that drive business success. 🚀How my design process looks like: 1. Discovery: Kickoff meeting 2. Research 3. Wireframing, User flows creation 4. UI design 5. Prototyping and testing 6. For Web : Developement on webflow 7. Testing Your All in one shop for : ✅ Website : A website is essential for any business to thrive in today's digital economy. I am available to help you with any website projects you may have, just shoot me an email! Hiring me for a project includes research, wireframing, design in Figma or an other tool, and development utilizing a no-code technology that fits your budget and business needs. ✅ Branding : Allow me to craft the ultimate brand package for your business. Whether it's designing a logo, selecting the perfect typography and color scheme, you can trust me to deliver a fresh and cohesive brand identity that truly represents your business. ✅ Product design : I will work closely with you to bring your digital product concept to reality with a user-centric approach. From conducting research, creating wireframes, functional prototypes and testing, to collaborating with developers to bring the app to life, I will ensure that your product meets the needs and expectations of your users, delivering an intuitive and seamless experience. Softwares I use : • Figma • Adobe XD • Zeplin • Adobe suite : photoshop, illustrator • Trello • Slack • teams • Clickup • Dovtail 🔑Keywords UI/UX, UI Design, UX design, mobile design, web design, website design, wireframes design, prototype design, Animation UI, iOS and Android guidelines, iOS guidelines, Android guidelines, Material Design, Figma, Axure, Logo Design, User interface design, Android app design, iOS app design, Android and iOS app design, Webdesign, Marvelapp, web design, User Interface, InVision, Principle, WordPress design, eCommerce app design, eCommerce web design, GUI design, responsive web design, icon design, website wireframing, User Flow, Clickable prototype ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------User ResearchDesign ConceptSaaSDashboardWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareWeb DesignUX ResearchUser Interface DesignWebflowWireframingUser Experience DesignLanding PageUI/UX PrototypingUX & UIWebsite PrototypingResponsive Design
- $10 hourlyIf you are looking for a wide range of design skills for your projects, here I'm for it! ✅RISING TALENT and Master's student at Sorbonne Schoole of Arts. UX Designer with 3 years of freelancing experience in Graphic Design. I deliver High Quality work to clients ⭐by using Figma, Adobe Suite, QGIS, Flourish, and more. 🏆Qualified in creating: Social Media Visuals Banners Flyers Cards Background removals Reusable mockups Retouching and manipulation Original designs and more… 🏆 Also UI/UX: Creating Responsive Web Mobile App design User Research Usability Study Fast Wireframing Prototyping B2B website design Redesigning existing websites/Apps and more… 🏆 Workin with Data and Visualization ⭐WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME? ⭐ ✅ I put my heart into every project as I'm highly motivated to do them in excellent quality. ✅ I offer you unlimited project revisions until you are satisfied. ✅ I try to create trustful long-lasting work relations with my clients so that they feel comfortable with me and sharing their vision. ✅ High expertise in Graphic Design with over 3 years of experience. ✅ User Experience design professional certified by Google. I will be more than happy to help you.User ResearchWebsite PrototypingUsability TestingUX ResearchAdobe PhotoshopWireframingFigmaMobile App DesignAdobe XDGraphic DesignWeb DesignLogo DesignUI/UX PrototypingUser Experience Design
- $25 hourlyThe digital marketer I am was raised in the start-up ecosystem. A fast-paced work environment, with limited time and resources available made me a problem solver with a get shit done mentality. After over 3 years leading demand generation efforts in a Health Tech start-up, I recently got hired as a Growth Specialist in a nonprofits/charities-empowering early stage tech start-up.User ResearchLead GenerationSEMrushB2B MarketingLinkedIn Campaign ManagerUX ResearchFigmaGoogle Tag ManagerGoogle AnalyticsGoogle AdsSEO Setup & ConfigurationSEO Keyword ResearchSEO StrategySEO AuditGrowth StrategyDigital Marketing Strategy
- $8 hourlyI have honed my skills and expertise to deliver visually stunning, user-friendly, highly functional & responsive websites & apps that meet my clients' needs & exceed their expectations. As a UX/UI designer, I take pride in creating unique and captivating web & app designs that are tailored to the specific requirements of each project. I believe that a well-designed website is not only visually appealing but also serves as a powerful tool for businesses to establish their online presence, engage with their audience, and achieve their goals. My design process starts with a thorough understanding of my clients' vision and objectives. I take the time to listen to my clients' ideas, goals, and preferences, and translate them into visually appealing concepts. I pay attention to every detail, from choosing the right color schemes, typography, and imagery to crafting intuitive navigation and user experiences that ensure smooth and enjoyable interactions for visitors. In addition to aesthetics, I prioritize usability and functionality in my designs. I create websites and apps that are responsive and mobile-friendly, ensuring optimal performance across all devices and screen sizes. I also adhere to best practices in user experience (UX) design, incorporating intuitive interfaces, clear call-to-actions, and efficient workflows to guide users through the websites and apps to achieve their goals seamlessly. As a designer, I am well-versed in the latest design trends and technologies. I am proficient in using industry-standard tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, WordPress, Webflow and other design software to create visually stunning mockups, wireframes, and prototypes. I also optimize my designs for search engines (SEO), ensuring that websites are well-structured and incorporate relevant keywords for better search rankings and visibility. In summary, my web design profile encompasses a strong blend of creativity, technical expertise, and attention to detail. I am passionate about creating visually stunning, user-friendly, and highly functional websites that not only meet my clients' needs but also elevate their online presence. I am well-equipped with the latest design trends and technologies, and committed to delivering exceptional results that exceed my clients' expectations. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and bring your web design vision to life! Thank you for considering my web design profile and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or require further information. Portfolio = rahmannabi.framer.websiteUser ResearchAdobe Creative SuiteAdobe XDSketchUX ResearchUX & UIWeb DesignMobile UI DesignUI GraphicsPrototypingLanding PageWebsite RedesignWireframingFigmaResponsive DesignWordPress
- $30 hourlyA person, who is passionate about web and UI/UX design. For 5 years, I have been learning and working with user interface and web design in order to attract new users and improve their experience. Always open to new suggestions and projects, let’s dive into that together!User ResearchUX ResearchDesign ThinkingWeb DesignProduct DesignUX & UIFigmaApp Design
- $29 hourly🔥 My mission: To support you in the creation and/or development of your visual identity and mobile/web interface. My job is to develop strong, inspiring visual identities, and to design your mobile application or website. (Figma) 🧠 My skills → Art direction: 360° management of visual creation. → Product Design (UI/UX): Sitemap, User flow, Wireframes, Design system I Figma Tutor → Branding : Creation or redesign of your brand identity. → Graphics (Print/Digital): Packaging, business cards, posters, flyers, brochures, goodies, booklets, signage, etc. → Video & Photography: Interviews, editUser ResearchDesign ThinkingReactCSSWeb UIDesign MockupUI/UX PrototypingUX ResearchFigmaUI GraphicsUser Interface Design
- $60 hourlyHey there, I build product that work from the definition of problems to the design of the solution, focus on the users needs and the business objectives.User ResearchUX WireframeUI/UX PrototypingUX ResearchResearch & StrategyUX & UISpecificationsConstruction Document PreparationProduct DesignFigma
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.