Hire the best User Stories Freelancers in Egypt
Check out User Stories Freelancers in Egypt with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyA communication engineer who finds his way better with a pen. - Article Writer with professional research skills! -Creative YouTube/TikTok script writer with thousands of unique ideas! - can write you anything from short stories to your brand identity and filling your website/blog. - can translate professionally back and forth between Arabic and English with nothing being lost in translation. - I will help you brainstorm your book/lyrics or any other type of artistic literature.User StoriesScriptMobile App LocalizationArabic to English TranslationWritingBlog WritingSEO ContentShort StoryNovelFictionArticle WritingCopywritingData EntryTranslation
- $40 hourlyAdvance certified Scrum master(A-CSM) with 12 years of experience in being a Scrum coach, project manager, Product manager and Jira administrator. Exposure of working with clients across the globe has made me well-versed with implementing highly efficient software development best practices, especially for Agile Scrum framework. I use different frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe "Scaled Agile Framework". Also I have experience as a product manager for software development and product management teams in hyper scaling tech startups valued over $100 M in US. 🔥 Certified SAFe® 5.0 Agilist 🔥 Certified Scrum Master 🔥 Advanced Certified Scrum Master 🔥 JIra & Confluence and Azure DevOps Administrator 🔥 MBA Degree with project management major. SCRUM MASTER and AGILE COACH 🔥 Coaching teams and individuals in agile mindset, adopting, executing and maintaining agile approach with appropriate usage of tools. 🔥 Coordinating multiple Scrum Teams, planning sprints, grooming backlogs, writing and maintaining requirements and acceptance criteria, estimating work load, reviewing and improving process, organizing Stand-ups and standard sprint ceremonies. Identify team velocity and capacity, coordinate PI planning, Agree on PI objective and business value. Tools expert: ✅ Jira ✅ Confluence ✅ Azure DevOps ✅ Slack ✅ MS Teams ✅ Zoho ✅ Asana I have good experience in managing projects. I have played different roles such as scrum master, project manager and product manager. There is a big difference between these roles. As a scrum master I help teams in being mature enough to teams can manage the work themselves. As a project manager I focus on project timeline, risks, cost, process,... All these things help us in delivering project at the required timeline. As a product manager I was responsible in building roadmap, identify sprint goal, manage releases, write user stories, have meetings with designers and tech team,... My Education: - Faculty of computer and information science, computer science major. - MBA Degree, Project Management major.User StoriesSoftware DevelopmentProduct ManagementIT Project ManagementProject Management SoftwareProject ManagementAgile Software DevelopmentAzure DevOpsIT ManagementScrumScaled Agile FrameworkDev & IT Project ManagementKanban MethodologyAgile Project Management
- $13 hourlyI Studied Business Process Modelling on a professional level at college, achieving high scores/ grades. I am working in the field since 2018 and I am experienced in business process modeling using both Arabic and English languages. I use Microsoft Visio and Word in designing and documenting the Processes/ Policies. However, I can work using any tool/ software like (Camunda, ARIS Express, etc...). I shared in the preparation for ISO external Audit for 2 consecutive years (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001). I use, Zoom, Discord and E-mail for communication.User StoriesHR PolicyCompany PolicyMicrosoft ExcelAgile Project ManagementMicrosoft WordProcess DocumentationProject ManagementFlowchartBusiness Process AutomationMicrosoft VisioBusiness Process ModelingBusiness Process Model & NotationBusiness Process Management
- $25 hourlyI have over 4 years of experience run and create great products. passion for making cool stuff and solving complex problems. Not only do I have experience managing projects in the IT industry as well as outside, As a project manager or product owner, I have been in charge of development on websites, mobile applications, e-commerce, Edutech, logistics development and more. When I take on a project, I am the subject matter expert. I am also a big team player and keep focus on creating a really great product. I am an entrepreneurial spirited leader that can think outside of the box when problems arise. I'm working as full timer product manager in the fast grawing startup in middle east & Africa it called MaxAB and ranked as one of the fast growing startup in MENA region in 2021 & 2020 to be responsible of a big software product Mobile app and paltforme that eCommerce for merchants and retailers that serve them with a big logistics & supply chain digital products. ♦ Do you need help in leading digital platforms ? don't worry I'm worry about your budget and KPIs team morethan you ! ♦ Do you have an idea but you're not an expert to execute it in the real world ! ♦ Are you looking for more than just a requirements/user story writer? ♦ Does the development team build features you don't think you ask for? ♦ Do you want someone to lead the project and fulfill your expectations? If you think you can relate or answer yes to these questions, we should talk! I have taken on projects in disrepair from previous PO/PM mismanagement, stakeholders involvement, and beyond. Tool & abilities:: PM: Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Slack. Methodologies: SCRUM, Kanban. Advertising: Google Adwords PPC, FB ads, SEO Analytics: Google Analytics, Firebase, Custom Developed solutions, Google tag managerUser StoriesAgile Project ManagementJiraRequirement AnalysisMarket ResearchProduct BacklogAPI TestingData AnalysisSystems Development Life CycleRelease NotesProduct DevelopmentProduct Requirements DocumentProduct ManagementProduct StrategyProduct Roadmap
- $6 hourlyLet's collaborate to transform your ideas into user-centric digital experiences that resonate with your audience and drive results. Contact me today to discuss how I can contribute to your next project! What I Offer: 🌟 User-Centric Designs: I specialize in putting users at the heart of every design decision. By thoroughly understanding their needs, behaviors, and goals, I ensure that my designs deliver intuitive and satisfying interactions. 🎨 Visually Stunning Interfaces: Aesthetic appeal is integral to user engagement. I create visually captivating interfaces that not only reflect your brand's identity but also captivate users and leave a lasting impression. 🔍 User Research & Insights: I believe in data-driven design. Through meticulous research, user interviews, and usability testing, I gather valuable insights that inform design choices, resulting in products that resonate with your target audience. 🖌️ Creative Problem-Solving: Every design challenge is an opportunity to innovate. I thrive on finding elegant solutions to complex problems, whether it's streamlining a user flow, enhancing conversion rates, or improving accessibility. 📱 Responsive & Adaptive Designs: In today's diverse device landscape, seamless experiences across all screens are a must. My designs are responsive and adaptive, ensuring your users enjoy consistent interactions, no matter the device they're using. 🤝 Collaborative Approach: I believe the best designs emerge from strong collaboration. I work closely with developers, stakeholders, and other team members to ensure the design vision is faithfully translated into a polished end product. Why Choose Me: ✅ Proven Portfolio: I have successfully contributed to a range of projects, from startups to established brands. My portfolio showcases my ability to transform concepts into impactful designs. ✅ Strategic Thinker: My designs are not just visually appealing; they align with your business objectives. I create experiences that drive user engagement, conversions, and brand loyalty. ✅ Constantly Evolving: The design landscape evolves rapidly, and I'm committed to staying ahead of the curve. I keep up with the latest trends, tools, and techniques to ensure my designs remain fresh and innovative. 🚀Tools: Figma, Framer, Miro, protopie, ChatGPT 🔑𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: Design, UX/UI, UX, UI, User Interface Design, Landing Page Design, Web & Mobile Design, Responsive Design, Graphics & UI Design, User Experience Design, Website, Wireframing, Google, Material Design, Export Assets from Sketch, UI Research, Web Design, Sketch, App, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Landing Page, Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Mobile UI/UX Design, Material Design, UX Design, User experience design, iOS App Design, Android Design, iPad Design, iPhone Design, User Experience, Landing, Design Thinking, Interaction Design, SAAS, Designer, Adaptive, Design Expert, Update, Application design, Desktop, Visual Design, Sketch, Mobile Design, Usability, Photoshop, Mock-up, Creative, iPhone, App Design, Wireframe, Design Guru, Web-design, Job, Application, Guidelines, iOS, Logotype, Adobe, platform design, Website Prototyping, Branding, Graphic Design, Hire, Graphics, Productive, Testing, Advertising, Solutions, A/B Testing, Long term, Responsive, Android, Effective, Experienced, Management, Head of Design,User StoriesDesign & Usability ResearchUser FlowUser Experience DesignUX & UIVisual CommunicationWireframingPrototypingWeb DevelopmentResearch & StrategyMicrosoft PowerPointFront-End DevelopmentMicrosoft WordWeb ApplicationTech & IT
- $56 hourlyAnalytical and accomplished professional with extensive experience in Product Management, Digital Transformation, and Project Management. Solid history of success in providing Product Management, leading digital transformation projects from start to finish, preparing strategic plans and roadmaps for projects, and ensuring successful completion within time and budget in agile methodology. Expertise in managing all aspects of major digital projects, delivering business requirements and robust solutions, driving change and improved customer experience. Proven record of mentoring and coaching employees as well as building and managing teams to achieve shared visions and goals. Examples of projects that I led, API Portals, and mobile applications.User StoriesProduct RoadmapStrategic PlanningCommunication SkillsPresentationsProduct BacklogBacklog GroomingUser ExperienceAPI FrameworkJiraScrumProduct DevelopmentProduct ManagementAgile Project ManagementAgile Software Development
- $38 hourlyA professional product manager, experienced in a full range of planning, roadmapping, and consulting activities. I am a practitioner and professional in the use of Lean and Agile methods for organizational transformation. As a product manager and previously a product owner I worked and continue to work with teams, individuals and leadership on their Agile guided product development, both large and small. I believe that the most important piece of any product is to guide the team to build and continuously improve the product.User StoriesRequirements AnalysisCross Functional Team LeadershipUser Acceptance TestingPrototypingJiraAtlassian JIRAMicrosoft ExcelAdobe XDAgile Software DevelopmentAgile Project ManagementA/B TestingProduct ManagementSales & Marketing
- $30 hourlyHey I am Shames, UI UX Designer, raising talent in Upwork. Hope to hear from you very soon, Why should you work with me? ✅ If you need a landing page for a startup, i will definitely try to convey the idea of the product to the user (and if, necessary, I could also make animations to demonstrate how it works). If the user understands your product at once, this will increase the conversion and the number of clients for your startup. ✅ If your landing page is for e-commerce or sales, i showcase your product from the best side and do better interface accessibility based on best practices. ✅ Since I take into account the interests of your business and the users of your site, it allows you to create a good and working design product. ✅ one of my skills is 3d art, so i will make sure to give you the opportunity to make your project alive by do some modeling for 3d stuff according to your project 💪 MY SPECIALIZATIONS: — UX/UI: Web design — UI/UX: Mobile design — E-commerce design — Landing page design — Web application / Mobile app (iOS and Android) — Dashboard design — 3d Modeling — 3d render for commercial ads ⚡️ UX SKILLS: — Product research and analysis — User Personas — User flow — Wireframe — Creating Interactive (clickable) prototypes ⚡️ UI SKILLS: — Visual Language — Mockups — Clickable UI Prototype 🛠️ THE TOOLS I USE: — Adobe XD ❤️ — Adobe Photoshop — Adobe Illustrator — Adobe aftereffect — Maxon Cinema 4d — Blender — Octane Render — Substance Painter — Zbrush 🕒 MY TIMEFRAMES: Main Page Design: 10 – 20h If this suits you and you are looking for the best quality and expertise in UX/UI design, just contact me and we will create an amazing product for your clients. Thanks for your time and good luck 😉 KEYWORDS: Layout, User Experience, eCommerce, UX/UI, Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Adobe Illustrator, UI/UX, Photoshop to Figma, PSDs to Figma, PSD to Figma, UI Design, website, UI/Designer, UI redesign, web designer for Saas products, UX designer for website, Web designer, Graphic design, Graphic designer, Mockup, user interface design, user experience design, UX research, responsive web design, website wireframing, mobile UI design, UI/UX design for web app, needed, UI/UX, NDA, webpages Design, CJM, STARTUP, iOS app design, Android and iOS app design, WebdesignUser StoriesDesign ThinkingUsability TestingUX & UIDesign & Usability ResearchJourney MappingWireframingInformation ArchitectureMobile App DesignFigmaPrototyping
- $15 hourlyHi🖐️, I'm Mostafa, a UI/UX designer with two years of experience designing digital products and experiences. I specialize in creating intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces that align with brand values and meet user needs.👈 As a UI/UX designer, I bring a user-centric design to every project, ensuring that the final product delivers an optimal experience for its target audience. I am skilled in doing user research, creating user personas, wireframing, prototyping, and designing high fidelity mockups using tools like Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite. Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to work with clients across a range of industries, including healthcare, finance, e-commerce, and education. I am passionate about staying up to date with the latest design trends and technologies, and am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to grow as a designer. If you are looking for a UI/UX Designer who can bring your digital product to life, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. I'd like to talk about how I can help🤝 you achieve your goals.User StoriesNotionWebsite AssetUI AnimationUser ExperienceUI/UX PrototypingWireframeUser-Centered DesignUserTestingUser Interface DesignLanding PageUser FlowFigmaMobile App DesignAdobe XD
- $30 hourly💎 5+ years of experience - Senior UX/UI Designer and Leading product design leadership. 👨🏻💻 Teaching UX Design at Udacity Advanced UX Design Nanodegree. 🏆 Designed for startups and multinaltional corporates like Thndr, Homzmart & EVARA. ✅ I give you a complete design solution that includes functional clickable prototyping. 📅 Booking is available the same day you first text me. This is Mohamed Ashraf, with 5+ years of experience in UX design and a track record of launching MENA's rocket-growing startups like Homzmart and Thndr with millions of users arround the globe. I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every project I work on. In addition, I teach UX Design in Udacity Advanced UX Design Nanodegree while leading its session leads in Egypt. As a Sr. Product Designer, I have a proven track record of transforming abstract business ideas into stunning wireframes, interfaces, and prototypes that not only look great but also drive results. My extensive experience working with startups, SMEs, and corporates in the UI/UX design phases has equipped me with the skills and expertise to tackle any challenge that comes my way. I offer a range of UI/UX design services, including user research, usability testing, wireframing, prototyping, and competition analysis, to help you develop solutions that are not only customer-centric but also stand out from the competition. Whether you're looking to launch a new product, improve an existing one, or increase customer engagement and loyalty, I have the skills and expertise to help you achieve your goals. Ready to take your UX design to the next level? Let's work together to create exceptional user experiences that drive business growth and delight your customers. LinkedIn: /mashrafali/User StoriesUser Experience DesignUI/UX PrototypingProduct DevelopmentDesign & Usability ResearchUX ResearchWeb DesignWireframingAdobe XDAdobe Photoshop
- $30 hourly- Analyze, document, and manage business requirements throughout the life of the project. - Perform requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high quality and detailed requirements - Collaborate with UI/UX team to ensure design aligns completely with documented business requirements. - Writing and slicing User Stories and UACs. - Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development lifecycle. - Participate in project creating time plan and specify product milestones after consolidating efforts collected from the development, quality, and UI/UX teams.User StoriesTechnical DocumentationRequirement AnalysisRequirement ManagementBusiness AnalysisArabicProduct RoadmapProduct BacklogAgile Project ManagementScrumJira
- $50 hourlyExpert in translating documents and articles without spelling errors - ready to write articles in all fields with perfection and craftsmanship - writing long and short stories and detective novels - I have many blogs in writing articlesUser StoriesPhotographyWritingTranslation
- $10 hourlyI'm a ux/ui designer with experience in designing mobile and websites, I'm experienced in ux research especially usability testing and heuristic evaluation, From the design process to the hand off. Working on: user experience strategy,wireframing, prototyping, user story, user story mapping and the sitemap.User StoriesWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareFigmaUser FlowUser Experience StrategyUX WritingInformation ArchitectureUsability TestingHeuristic EvaluationWireframingPrototypingUX & UIUX Research
- $30 hourlyI'm a UI/UX Designer specializing in web and mobile design, who cares about both the user and business side of products, thus ensuring that both are are associated with each one. To achieve this, I apply analytical thinking, user research, and evaluation methods, create UI using design tools that provide smooth hand-off to development. , I have been working in different designing areas, and I have gained a deep knowledge of the tools/ Software used for the design such as 👉 Figma 👉 Adobe XD 👉 Photoshop 👉 illustrator 👉InVision 👉Trello 👉Miro For me, all the projects are equal. Hence, I give my 100% to satisfy my clients and deliver more than expected. ✅ Contact me and get free advice and my opinions on your project I work to make my clients happy and satisfied: ✅ Get outstanding and 100% original designs. ✅ Best price and quality of work is guaranteed ✅ On-time delivery of work. ✅ Fast response Here is a quick look at my working methodology: 1) EMAPTHISE 2) DEFINE 3) IDEATE 4) PROTOTYPE 5) TEST My creative visualization will benefit your company in selling your products and services. Thanks!User StoriesWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareHTMLDesign ThinkingCSSWeb UIResearch MethodsMobile App DesignUsability TestingUser FlowAdobe XDUX & UIUI GraphicsFigmaUser Experience
- $20 hourlySummary I'm an organized and determined Business Analyst with more than 6 years of experience and my expertise & specialization lie in documenting software and managing businesses for your application. As a business analyst, I'll conduct and execute any aspect of your project needs : 1. Requirements development: - Business Requirements documentation - Software Specification Documentation - Use Cases - User Stories - Requirements validation; 2. Requirements modelling Conceptual modelling techniques introduced in this section are: - Use case diagrams and use case descriptions; - Entity relationship models/ Conceptual to Logical ERD; - UML diagrams - Use cases - Sequence Diagrams - Class Diagram - Activity Diagram 3. Prototyping/ Wireframing 4. Database designing 5. SQLUser StoriesUnified Modeling LanguageSystem AnalysisProcess DesignJiraSoftware DocumentationProduct ManagementProcess DocumentationAgile Project ManagementRequirement AnalysisDatabase ArchitectureEntity FrameworkAzure DevOpsBusiness Analysis
- $20 hourly– Welcome to my Upwork profile! I am an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic UI/UX designer committed to producing outstanding user experiences that seamlessly blend form and function. I strive to create original and user-friendly designs with a great eye for detail and a thorough grasp of user behavior. -I am a motivated and imaginative person who specializes in UI/UX design and has a background in graphic design. My interest in human-computer interaction and how aesthetic components might affect user behavior was the beginning of my path. I've developed my abilities over the years by keeping up with the most recent design trends and technological advancements, which enables me to provide clients with cutting-edge solutions. I have a broad skill set as a UI/UX designer, which enables me to manage a variety of projects. I am committed to providing solutions that are in line with your project goals and go above and beyond your expectations, from designing aesthetically pleasing interfaces that draw people into developing fluid user flows that increase engagement. 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒: • Web design (UX/UI); • Mobile design (UX/UI); • Proposing an art direction; • Graphic design; • User flow creation; • Illustration creation; • Wireframing; • Creating clickable prototypes (Figma/Proto.io); • UX strategy; • Mindmap / Customer Journey Map creation; • Logo creation; • Style & colour guideline creation; • Landing page design; • Web application/SaaS product design; • Dashboard design; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐔𝐒𝐄: • Figma • Adobe XD • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe illustrator • Webflow ✓ Let's collaborate to make your ideas a reality and have a beneficial influence on the digital landscape. Please get in touch with me to discuss how we can work together to produce something truly remarkable.User StoriesApp DesignWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareInteraction DesignWeb DesignUser-Centered DesignUser FlowAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe XDFigmaUsability TestingUser Experience DesignUser Interface DesignUX & UI
- $25 hourlyI am a highly skilled UI/UX designer with a passion for creating intuitive and visually appealing user experiences. With 3 years of experience in the industry, I have successfully completed numerous projects for clients across various sectors. My expertise lies in understanding user needs and translating them into seamless designs that enhance usability and engagement. I have a strong background in conducting user research, creating wireframes, prototyping, and delivering pixel-perfect designs. By utilizing the latest design tools and techniques, I ensure that my work is always at the forefront of industry standards. Throughout my career, I have collaborated with cross-functional teams including developers, product managers, and stakeholders to deliver exceptional results. My ability to communicate effectively allows me to understand project requirements thoroughly and deliver solutions that align with client goals. I pride myself on my attention to detail and commitment to delivering projects on time and within budget. Whether it's designing mobile applications, websites, or software interfaces, I strive to create visually stunning designs that provide an enjoyable user experience. My skills include: - User research - Wireframing - Prototyping - Interaction design - Visual design - Usability testing I am always eager to take on new challenges and work with clients who are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences. If you are looking for a dedicated UI/UX designer who can bring your vision to life, please don't hesitate to reach out. Let's collaborate on your next project!User StoriesXDPrototypeUserTestingGraphic DesignSketchAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopFigmaMockupUser FlowUsability TestingUser Interface DesignUX & UIUser Experience
- $7 hourlyI'm a passionate UX/UI Designer who took a few good steps learning and practicing with two projects in hand. 1- Job seeking mobile app. 2- Real estate Consultancy website And currently studying the "Google UX Certificate" to learn more about UX Research and the whole UX design process.User StoriesUser FlowUser-Centered DesignPrototypingWireframingFigmaUser Experience DesignUser Interface DesignUX & UIUser Experience
- $12 hourly👋 Hello, I'm Marim, a dedicated Product Owner! As a Product Owner, my mission is to make your software development journey smooth and successful. I specialize in translating your product strategy into precise product requirements. My goal is to ensure that your vision is not only understood but beautifully executed. 🔍 My Responsibilities: ✅ Defining Client Needs: My foremost responsibility is understanding your client's unique needs and translating them into actionable insights for the development team. ✅ User-Centric Approach: I integrate UX research to ensure your product is designed with your users' needs and preferences in mind. ✅ User Story Writing: I excel in crafting user stories that provide a roadmap for development teams, ensuring they deliver exactly what's needed. ✅ Clarifying Requirements: I specialize in clarifying and refining requirements to create a crystal-clear vision for your project. ✅ Providing Solutions: I'm adept at providing innovative solutions that address challenges and maximize the potential of your product. ✅ Visualizing and Documenting: I bring your project to life through visualizations, ensuring that every aspect is well-documented for seamless development. ✅ User Acceptance Testing (UAT): I meticulously plan and conduct UAT to guarantee that your product meets all user expectations and quality standards. 🚀 My Expertise Includes: 🔥 Translating Product Strategy: Converting your product strategy into precise, actionable requirements. 🔥 Key Selling Features: Identifying and highlighting the features that make your product stand out. 🔥 Comprehensive Feature Descriptions: Detailing every aspect of your product to guide development effectively. 🔥 Documentation: Crafting user stories Business Requirement Documents (BRD) to ensure clarity. 🔥 Roadmap Planning: Creating a strategic project roadmap and backlog for successful execution. With a user-centric approach, a knack for effective documentation, and a commitment to delivering what you expect, I ensure that your software development journey is not just successful but also a delightful experience. Let's collaborate to transform your vision into reality! 🚀User StoriesUX WireframeUser Acceptance TestingProduct DesignRequirement AnalysisTechnical DocumentationProduct RoadmapProduct ManagementUX ResearchAgile Project ManagementScrumProduct Backlog
- $35 hourly" I'm a talented ui ux designer who has an experience in creating user friendly applications and websites working with both b2b and b2c and come out with high visual user interfaces, I can help you build or improve your business. - I have experienced using figma and xd - I'll fully project manage your brief from start to finishUser StoriesInformation ArchitectureVisual ArtUI AnimationDesign & Usability ResearchUsability TestingUser-Centered DesignUser FlowUser Experience DesignUX WireframeUX ResearchUser Interface DesignUser ExperienceWeb UIUX & UI
- $15 hourlyEnabling change by defining client needs and recommending solutions. How? ⬇ ➨ Translate the organization's strategy into needs. ➨ Translate needs and goals into requirements. ➨ Requirement analysis, verification, and validation. ➨ Defining and recommending solution options. ➨ Solution evaluation. Deliverables you could expect from me: ⬇ ★ User Stories. ★ Use Case Diagrams. ★ Backlog Management. ★ Flow Charts. ★ Use Cases. ★ Data Modeling. ★ Business Model Canvas. ★ SWOT Analysis. ★ UML Diagram. ★ Story Mapping. ★ Value Stream Mapping. ★ Product Map. If you believe this is what you are looking for, then reach out, and let's see how I can help you.User StoriesUML DiagramStakeholder ManagementRequirement AnalysisCommunicationsProcess Flow DiagramMulti-Criteria Decision AnalysisSQLTableauData VisualizationBusiness Process ModelingData Flow DiagramData MiningProblem SolvingBusiness Analysis
- $30 hourlyI am kamal i am from usa I love helping people and writing and translating help me to get money and sometimes a travel to Egypt and work there also i like video games and talking to my friends also i have learned alote of languages like (English-French-Arabic-Chinese-germany-russia)User StoriesTranslationWriting
- $13 hourlyI have expertise in the following areas of product development, project management, and managing and organizing projects: Product development: I understand the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch. I can help with tasks such as user research, product definition, requirements gathering, and prototyping. Project management: I can help with all aspects of project management, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, and communication. I am also familiar with various project management methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum. Managing and organizing projects: I can help you to manage and organize your projects in a variety of ways, such as by creating task lists, timelines, and Gantt charts. I can also help you to track your progress and identify any potential roadblocks.User StoriesVoice-OverTeaching EnglishTeachingFlowchartBot DevelopmentAPIMicrosoft ProjectJiraChatbotManagement SkillsBig DataBusiness ManagementProduct DevelopmentProject Management
- $18 hourly👋 A talented UI/UX designer, who can help your business goals by designing an interface with really useful and easiest site navigation ever, with experience in designing web, IOS, and Android interfaces 🎯Whatever I design I always make sure to meet your expectations and deliver within the scheduled time frame & budget. Your satisfaction is a measure of my success. With my expertise, I can help you with: ✅ UI design for mobile & web apps ✅ Landing page design ✅ Prototyping & Wireframing ✅ Design systems & Style guides ✅ UX research I have all the necessary skills required to make a great-looking responsive website with a strong emphasis on the needs and goals of the client and user experience. I specialize in creating designs for desktop, tablet as well as mobile. My workflow: 🔶 Task statement 🔶 Research, competitors analysis 🔶 User interviews 🔶 Wireframing 🔶 Low-fidelity prototypes 🔶 Design process 🔶 High-fidelity clickable prototypes 🔶 Interaction design (micro-interactions, animation) 🔶 Design product support I open for the cooperation. I really would be happy to help you for your website, mobile app, redesign etc. Don't hesitate to text me and I will tell you more! :)User StoriesProduct DesignInformation ArchitectureUser FlowDesign ThinkingUsability TestingResponsive DesignUser ExperienceWeb UIFigmaMobile App DesignUI/UX PrototypingUX & UIUser Interface Design
- $20 hourly👋Hello, My name is Enas Omar from Egypt. I am a Junior UI/UX, Web and Mobile app designer with 1+ years of experience. With the heart of an artist and the mind of an engineer, I create an intuitive user experience considering every detail. The most important thing for me is to listen carefully. This helps me identify different ways to solve complex problems and produce individual design solutions that would meet clients’ expectations and help people achieve their goals through engaging experiences and a delicate user interface. I’m passionate about design and feel truly excited about working with professionals across disciplines. I don't just create an attractive design or interface. I help my clients to achieve a specific goal. I create a design that works, makes your business grow, turns a visitor into a customer, qualitatively distinguishes your business from competitors, and creates the necessary brand image. My projects are thoughtfully designed to clearly articulate your selling propositions uniquely and interestingly My main goal is to make your business successful. I conduct UX research, an analysis of your company and competitors, draw up the website structure to turn a visitor into a customer, and lead him through the funnel to the target action. You need me if you want: 🎯 a well-thought and working UX/UI design 🎯 a pixel-perfect executed mockup 🎯 unique, fresh, and modern design ideas 🎯 high level of design expertise 🎯 easy and flawless communication 🚩 My Design Process ✓ Research ✓ UX Flow & Wireframes ✓ Visual Design ✓ Prototyping ✓ Design System ✓ Development Support 🔨 Design Tools ✓ Figma ✓ Adobe XD ✓ Adobe Photoshop ✓ Adobe Illustrator 🚀 My Skills and experience ✓ UI/UX Design, ✓ Prototyping ✓ Wireframing ✓ Animations ✓ Website Design ✓ Landing page design ✓ E-Commerce store Design ✓ Dashboard and Admin page Design ✓ Mobile App Design ☕ Availability ✓ 24*7 for your assignment ✓ 35+ hrs/week.User StoriesLanding Page DesignPrototypeUX WireframeUX ResearchUsability TestingUser FlowAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopAdobe XDFigmaUser ExperienceUser Experience DesignUser Interface DesignUX & UI
- $20 hourlyI am Mona Eldkrory, a Ui Ux Designer helping tech startups passionately, user experiences, and app & website designs. Skills : - UX Design: Research, Wireframe, Prototyping, Mockups, User Flows and Journey map, Storyboarding, User Testing - UI Design, Visual Design, UI kits and libraries, Custom Icons, Typography, Color Psychology, Brand GuidelineUser StoriesLanding PageWeb DesignInformation ArchitectureAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopMiroAdobe XDWireframePrototypeUsability TestingUser FlowFigmaUX & UIUser Experience
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.