Hire the best UV Mapping Specialists in Egypt
Check out UV Mapping Specialists in Egypt with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI'm an imaginative person who loves to build his Dreams! I design for both the Virtual World and the Real World. Being a Professional 3D Designer, Game Designer, and a 3D Printing Expert is my way of expressing myself and making my clients happy! I completed many 3D art jobs, including Architectural Animations, Educational/Explanatory Animations, Game Models, Photo-Realistic Modeling of Mechanical and Organic Objects, and 3D Modeling for Functional and Artistic 3D Printed objects! My overall experience is above 11 years, and I work with over 15 professional applications, including but not limited to : 3Ds Max, Vray, Rhino3D, Photoshop, and After Effects. Plus a whole lot of Plug-ins. I'm very interested in all of the lastly mentioned types of jobs, plus I would really like to establish long-term relationships with the right clients.UV MappingKeyShotAdobe After EffectsGame AssetGraphic Design3D Animation3D PrintingArchitectural RenderingAdobe Photoshop3D Modeling3D RenderingRhinoceros 3D3D DesignV-RayGrasshopper 3D
- $30 hourly3D Modeling | 2D Concept art | 3D Rigging 6 Years work Experience for multiple Projects/Teams ▶️ Game Ready Models ▶️ Fully Textured/Unwrapped ▶️ Rigging for Animation/Games ▶️ Character Design ▶️ Interior Design ▶️ Product Modeling for Adv. ▶️ Works with (Maya, Z Brush, Marvelous Designer, 3Ds Max, Blender, Photoshop, 3D Coat, Substance Painter)UV MappingCharacter DesignMarvelousDesigner3D Rigging3D SculptingInterior DesignDigital PaintingSubstance Painter3D DesignAutodesk Maya3D ModelingPixologic ZbrushAdobe PhotoshopAutodesk AutoCADAutodesk 3ds Max
- $10 hourlymy name is malek, I have 5 years experience in 3d filed My skills: - Low poly art - 3d modelling props, weapons, - uv mapping texturing (PBR, hand painted) - setting up for game engine unity / unreal engineUV MappingUnreal EngineUnity3D Game ArtProduct Design3D TexturingSubstance DesignerGame Art3D Modeling3D Animation
- $16 hourlyI am an engineer and 3d artist with 4 years of experience in 3D Modelling, texturing, and rendering, I am flexible to work with and really I love my work, I'm a firm believer in delivering superior customer value and satisfaction.UV Mapping3D Rendering3D Texturing3D Modeling3D DesignSpeedTreeSubstance PainterBlenderAutodesk Maya3DStudio Max
- $25 hourlyI am a 3d generalist with experience for more than 4 years in blender I love making hard surface modeling and stylized art like low-poly characters, environments, game-ready models, and also have experience with realistic rendering, PBR texture, rigging, and animation very excited to work with youUV Mapping3D Rendering3D DesignGame Asset3D Modeling3D Product Rendering3D Sculpting3D Rigging3D AnimationBlender
- $16 hourlyHello! I am working as a 3D Artist for 2 years and have an exceptional knowledge in 3D modeling, sculpting, animations, rigging. I am passionate and enthusiastic to design and have the capability to create extraordinary designs with high visual impact according to the needs and requirements of the clients.UV MappingGame AssetMaterials KnowledgeSoftware Architecture & DesignGaming3D SculptingLevel DesignCharacter DesignGame DesignModeling3D TexturingBlender3D Modeling
- $25 hourlyI am a professional 3d generalist artist with 5 years of experience With my expertise in 3D modeling, Animating, lighting, and texturing all the way to the rendering I specialize in crafting unique 3D environments and props tailored to your specific needs. • Main Sofware experiences - Blender - Substance Painter - Marvelous Designer - Unreal Engine 5 • Supporting Softwares - Adobe Photoshop - Davinci Resolve - After Effects - Marmoset Toolbag • Skills - 3D Modeling - UV Mapping - Texturing - Lighting - Rendering - Compositing - Color Grading - Video Editing - Good searcher • Additional skills - Good at googling - Great communication - Great time management skills Whatever type of 3D projects it will be implemented in (low-poly OR high-poly)UV MappingSubstance PainterAdobe After Effects3D ArtDaVinci Resolve3D ImageGraphic DesignBlender3D Design3D Modeling
- $30 hourlyI am 3D environment artist and modeler. my main modeling software is Autodesk Maya software, I also use other softwares as 3ds max, Zbrush and blender. I studied sculpture for four years, so it helped me develop myself and be able to understand 3d models easily and create my own models. I also have very good experience using adobe photoshop, So, I can help you also in rendering and editing your projects. In addition to 3D modeling, I aim to deliver great results to my clients to help them remember me for future projects. I also am a texture artist, so, I have good experience in texturing using substance painter.UV MappingSubstance PainterTexture PatternMarvelousDesignerPixologic ZbrushUnreal Engine3D TexturingAutodesk AutoCAD3D Modeling3D DesignAutodesk MayaAdobe Photoshop
- $25 hourlyA Freelancer 3D Character Artist and the Creator of an online 3D store called " CG StudioX." -"CG StudioX" is an online store at Cgtrader, TurboSquid, and Sketchfab, and it aims to deliver premium PBR models for Games, VR, and AR. -Have worked on indie games like Vigilance 2099, Death Carnival, Battle Of Rebels, Pocket Towne, and Dust Runners. -Got the chance to do VR and AR projects for many clients, from small studios to big outsourcing companies doing projects for Disneyland pairs, Paris Saint-Germain, Lacoste, and kinder. Have skills in:- ------------------ -Organic Sculpting. -Keen knowledge of Anatomy. -Creating Characters (Highpoly, Retopo, Lowpoly, UV, Texturing). -Creating Game Ready Hairs. -Creating Clothing & Hardsurface. -Unwrapping clean UVs and texturing. -Shading, Lighting, and Rendering. -Basic understanding of Rigging and animation. -Having experience in Maya, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, Topogun, Marmoset Toolbag, Substance Painter, Unreal Engine and Photoshop,UV MappingMarvelousDesignerSubstance Painter3D Game ArtCharacter Design3D SculptingUnreal Engine3D ModelingPixologic Zbrush3D Rendering3D TexturingAdobe PhotoshopAutodesk Maya
- $20 hourlyHi! I work as a 3D Animation/3D Rigging. I have been working as a 3D Animation for 3 years, and I have profound experience working with different 3D Animation programs, such as; Maya and Blender I can meet your needs, whatever it was. You can check my portfolio for further work. Why hire me? -- I offer High-Quality work -- Within your budget -- Modifications after finishing the order are welcomed! I offer the following services: --3D Animation -- Hard surfacing -- UV Unwrapping -- Rigging -- Rendering -- Low-poly -- High-poly -- Texturing -- RetopologyUV MappingTraditional AnimationLow PolyEnvironmental Design3D Walkthrough AnimationGame Trailer3D TexturingSurface Modeling3D ModelingMechanical DesignCharacter Animation3D AnimationCharacter Design3D RiggingAnimation for Kids
- $15 hourlyI'm a 3D designer with not a little experience, you can bet on me and I won't let you down. let's do itUV Mapping3D Game ArtSubstance PainterAutodesk Maya3D Design3D Modeling
- $20 hourlyI am 3D character artist for video games and media productions with experience in many different 3d applications including Zbrush, Substance Painter, Maya, Marmoset Toolbag and Unreal Engine 4.UV Mapping3D RiggingPixologic ZbrushSubstance PainterSubstance Designer3D Texturing3D SculptingCharacter DesignAutodesk MayaUnreal Engine3D Design3D Modeling
- $8 hourlyHi there! I'm a 3D Designer with 5 years of experience working on Blender and 1 year experience in 3ds Max. I specialize in high-quality modeling and rendering, and I take great pride in delivering exceptional results to my clients. With my expertise in 3D modeling, I can create realistic and detailed models for a variety of industries, including product design, architecture, and gaming. Whether it's creating complex environments or intricate product designs, I am committed to providing my clients with the highest level of quality and attention to detail. In addition to my 3D skills, I am also proficient in Photoshop and Substance Painter, which allows me to add a final touch to my renders and create high-quality textures that bring my models to life. If you're looking for a dedicated and skilled 3D Designer, then look no further. I am confident that my skills and experience will help me deliver the results you're looking for. Let's get started on your project today!UV MappingAnimationTexture MappingChaos CoronaExterior RenderingRendering EngineInterior DesignHome DesignCycles RenderAutodesk 3ds Max3D ModelingBlender3D Design
- $20 hourlyI'm a 2d character designer and rigger and 3d modeler, I have Two years of experience as a 2d character designer and rigger ,one-year as a 3d modeler and almost 3 years as freelancer, I can work With Anime Studio/Moho, Autodesk Maya, Z-brush, substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effect, , also I can deal with daz 3d studio,Adobe Flash /animate, character animator, Audition , and have experience to deal with HTML5/Css3 .UV Mapping3D Animation2D DesignMohoSubstance Painter3D Game ArtCharacter3D Clothing Design2D Design & DrawingsTexture MappingCartoon CharacterPixologic ZbrushAutodesk Maya3D Design3D Modeling
- $25 hourlyI'm a 3D artist passionate about creating 3D models for games. I want to be part of games that delivers exceptional experiences to the player.UV MappingAdobe IllustratorSubstance PainterUnity3D Game ArtAutodesk Maya3D Texturing3D Modeling3D Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.