Hire the best Varnish Cache Specialists in India
Check out Varnish Cache Specialists in India with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI’m a Top Rated Freelancer on Upwork and rock star of Web Application Development, Wordpress Website & Plugin Development. I have a proven track record in Database & Server Administration along with AWS Service and have helped customer with almost 20+ AWS Products. I have helped hundreds of my clients to make the product successful along with the user satisfaction. Feel free to get in touch with me if you need: - Web Apps - Hybrid Mobile Apps - Desktop App Development. - SaaS based Web & Mobile Application Development - AWS Consultancy regarding new Setup or existing Support - Oracle/MS-SQL/MySQL Database Performance Tuning & Backup/Recover Support - Windows/Centos/RHEL/Ubuntu Server Administration and Troubleshooting My services are cost effective, high in quality, delivered on time and met the current industry standards. Working with Agile/Scrum Methodology using Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket, AWS Code Commit, etc. for code repository based on customers preferences. I continuously keep upgrading my knowledge and experience on various technologies. Development Services: ==================== - Web Application Development with PHP using Laravel, Code-Igniter, CakePHP Framework. - Worked on multiple Laravel Framework 5.5 Projects with Vue.JS, React.JS & Angular.JS - Preparing Static & Dynamic Website with HTML5, CC3, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop & Magento. - Core Development of Wordpress Themes and Plugins - Mobile Application (IOS, Android & Windows) Development with Ionic Framework including Vue.JS & Angular.JS. - Extended Desktop App for Web Application & Standalone App using ElectronJS and AngularJS. - Customizing VB.Net application. Infrastructure Services: ==================== - Building & Administrating AWS Instances - Providing Consultancy in Tuning AWS Instances and help in reducing cost - Installing Softwares & Deploying Database including Migration and Upgradation activities on AWS. - Providing Amazon API Support by writing PHP Code and managing Prestashop DB and syncing it with Amazon Store. - Supporting MySQL 5.5, 5.6, MariaDB, MS-SQL Server 2008r2, 2012 & Oracle 11g Rel 2 on Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESXi with various features like Data Guard, DBVisit Standby, RAC, AlwaysOn, etc. - Providing High Availability Solution on Microsoft Hyper-V by creating and managing Cluster Failover. - Aldelo, POS, Quickbook and MS SQL Server Integration and Sync Software development. - Windows Installation and Administration - RHEL/Ubuntu/SUSE Installation & Administration - Database Designing & Normalizing Tables - MS-SQL Server Installation/Administration - MS-SQL Server Reporting Service Installation/Implementation and Administration - ASE (Sybase) Installation/Administration - Oracle Database Installation/Administration - MySQL Server Installation/Administration - Ms Access Database Creation and Administration - Migration of Sage50 to MySQL - Migration of Sage50 to MS-SQL Server or ODBC Connector to Access Database - Connector for AWS RDS to MS-Access or MS-Excel - Backup & Restoration, Performance tuning for other Open-source database. - Exporting database from various different Database system and re-importing to any RDBMS database system as per the requirement - Customizing and Creating Reports in SAP Crystal Report - Service Delivery by following ITIL Standard (Change Management/Risk Management/Root Cause Analysis/Standard Operational Procedure/etc.) - Handling Project Delivery for Software Development & Administration Team Below are my credentials. - Amazon Certified Solutions Architect - Professional - Amazon Certified Solutions Architect - Associate - Certified Scrum Master - ITIL Certified Expert 2017 - ITIL V3 Foundation Certified - Microsoft Certified Application Developer - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Microsoft Certified Professional - Oracle 11g Certified Professional Database Administrator - Oracle 10g Certified Expert Real Application Cluster Database Administrator - Oracle 10g Certified Professional Database Administrator - Oracle 9i Certified Professional Database Administrator - Oracle 8i Certified Professional Database AdministratorVarnish CacheDevOpsLAMP StackVue.jsIonic FrameworkLaravelAngularJSAmazon EC2SwiftMySQLPHPAlexa for BusinessAWS ApplicationAWS Server MigrationAmazon Web ServicesSystem Administration
- $8 hourlyI'm an Linux system administrator in our company having 5 year's of experience to handle all live E-commerce website's in that debug the issue and configure the server's. Skills and experience : ⦁ Setup new server. ⦁ Optimize server for speed and stability (PHP, Apache/NGINX and MySQL/MariaDB). ⦁ Install SSL certificates , configure Firewall and CSF for the better security from brute force attack. ⦁ Backup and migrate servers/websites. ⦁ Install and configure Apache, NGINX , PHP-FPM, Varnish cache and Google Pagespeed for high performance and traffic. * DNS Management * Shell scripting like bash I'm proficient in the management of: • Operating Systems: CentOS, RHEL, Debian, CloudLinux, Ubuntu. * Mysql Database : percona server, mariadb, • Commercial Control Panels: cPanel/WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin • Free Control Panels: CentOS Web Panel, Webmin, virtualmin • Content Management Systems: WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla. • Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean, Linode,Google, Cloud Platform I'm always ready to learn new skills and love to troubleshoot, debug the issues. I know that communication is the key to success, if you have any questions or are ready to begin, please reach out to know how I can help.Varnish CacheSystem MonitoringApache HTTP ServerSSLWeb ProxyNGINXLinux System AdministrationMagento 2WordPress
- $50 hourlyI have set up servers for various eCommerce stores built on Magento 2 and WooCommerce. The setup involved a clustered environment that can handle millions of visits and 1000s of orders daily. I also have built my CDN network, and it is being used on one of the largest image hosting sites im.ge Apart from these have configured 1000+ servers which are used for different CMS like WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Chevereto, IPB, phpBB, myBB and many others. + I have built and deployed 100s of Magento 2 websites with ScandiPWA as the front end. I also developed many extensions of Magento 2 + made many extensions compatible with ScandiPWA. Apart from developing extensions and deploying Magento 2 on servers. I also help the client to set up all the essential plugins (GTM, Shopping Feeds, Cache Warmers and many more) that will help them to bring lots of conversions to their eCommerce store. You can hire me if you have simple and complex requirements; I will accept the job only if I can do at its best.Varnish CacheWordPressWeb DevelopmentMariaDBOpenCartPrestaShopMagento 2WooCommerceServerRedisMySQLLinux System AdministrationLinuxSystem AdministrationNGINX
- $30 hourly*****TOP RATED PLUS PIM/ECOMMERCE EXPERT ON UPWORK***** I am a professional PHP and Magento (Community and Enterprise edition) developer and more than 8 years of experience. I have excellent experience in PHP with good expertise in e-commerce platforms like Wordpress, Shopify, Magento 1 + 2, Akeneo, CodeIgnitor, Laravel, Salsify, WooCommerce, etc. Also having good knowledge of JS frameworks like Node JS, React JS, Open AI and Socket IO. ✅ 7000+ hours completed ✅ Most Favorite Five-Star Feedback by Clients ✅ Completed 100+ Magento/Shopify responsive sites with various custom modules. ✅ Multi-vendor marketplace expert My area of expertise: • Expertise in custom theme development and Integration • Magento/Shopify installation and setup. • Responsive theme installation, development, and customization. • PSD to HTML/CSS • Data export & import. • Speed optimization. • HTML/CSS to theme conversion. • Bug fixing • Support and maintenance. • Responsive designs. Magento Skills: ✅Magento 2 & 1 Website, Theme, and Module Development ✅Magento 2 & 1 extensions development ✅Magento 1 - 2 Migration ✅Mockups to Magento Website Conversion ✅PWA (Progressive Web App) setup in Magento2 with React JS, Node JS & GraphQL ✅** Wordpress Plugins & Theme development ** ✅Payment Integrations: Authorize.net, SagePay, Sofort, ePay, and more ✅CRM & ERP Integrations - SAGE ✅Shipping Integrations: DHL, UPS, USPS ✅Akeneo To Magento connector ✅Magento Website Speed Optimization Server administration: • Linux (Debian, CentOS distro)/Unix (VPS, dedicated) web server installation & Configuration • Apache, Nginx, PHP FastCGI with Varnish, Memcache/ Redis cache engine installation/ configuration • Server security management • Remote server administrationVarnish CacheShopwareSalsifyGoogle SheetsShopifyWooCommerceMagentoPimcoreCodeIgniterNode.jsReactPHPRESTful APILaravelWordPress
- $16 hourlyMagento Certified Developer having +8 years of experience in Magento1 and Magneto2 . My specialties includes frontend theme building and customization, HTML5, LESS, CSS. Backend skills include development of magneto extensions, migration from M1 to M2, Payment methods integration and Custom Shipping APIs integration. Furthermore, integration of Magento with CRMS, google merchant feed, adwards and facebook store. Hand on experience on other ecommerce systems: WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, VueStoreFront CMS: WordPress, Prestashop Frameworks: Laravel, Zend, Express, React, Node Js I'd be more than happy to offer you my services, so feel free to contact me for an interview. I look forward to hearing from you.Varnish CacheAmazon EC2Web ServiceGUI DesignCodeIgniterGoogle AnalyticsAmazon MWSMagento 2PHPLaravelWordPressCMS Product UploadWeb DesignWooCommerceShopify
- $9 hourlyI'm an Linux system administrator in our company having 5 year's of experience to handle all live E-commerce website in that debug the issue and configure the server's. Skills and experience : ⦁ Setup new server. ⦁ Optimize server for speed and stability (PHP, Apache/NGINX and MySQL/MariaDB). ⦁ Backup and migrate servers/websites. ⦁ Mitigate DDoS attacks using NGINX/Apache, fail2ban, CSF and iptables. * DNS Management * Shell scripting • Operating Systems: CentOS, RHEL, Debian, CloudLinux, Ubuntu. * Mysql Database : percona server, mariadb,galera. • Commercial Control Panels: cPanel/WHM, Plesk, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, ISPmanager. CentOS Web Panel, Webmin. • Cloud server I'm always ready to learn new skills and love to troubleshoot, debug the issues.Varnish CacheCSSMagentoMySQLDNSWeb HostingRedisLinux System AdministrationNGINX
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.