Hire the best Vector Art Freelancers in the United Kingdom
Check out Vector Art Freelancers in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyI am a freelance illustrator and storyboard artist passionate about bringing Ideas to life whether for a pitch to sell an idea, conceptual or final execution. Over 7 years of experience Storyboarding from script/concept for Pitches, TV adverts/idents, Experiential/OOH look and feel for various clients such as Toyota, Tesco, Fanta, Duracell, Audi, Ikea, Coke, Deliveroo and Belvedere. I am quite flexible in my style and enjoy working with creative teams with a clear vision.Vector ArtVisualizationIllustrationDigital IllustrationVector GraphicStoryboarding
- $35 hourlyPortfolio - yuvpabla.co.uk Hi! ~ Welcome to my Upwork profile - feel free to take a look around and ask any questions. Whether it's expectations, costs or about my previous work - I'd love to chat! Here are a few bits about my experience and specialities - Boring bit - experienced Graphic Designer working for a leading international company. Currently building and maintaining branding across UK/AU/CA markets Fun(ner) - Leading brand and social media building across multiple platforms including paid social, online video and other digital formats. Fun(nest) - Loud and brash graphics. Illustrations that pack a punch. Pixel perfect with an eye for detail, I even take animation out on the wild ride with me. Strengths - ⭐️ Illustration ⭐️ Brand building ⭐️ Infographics ⭐️ Marketing content YuvVector ArtBrand Style GuideBrand IdentityBrand DesignAdobe AnimateFlat DesignAdobe InDesignDigital ArtGraphic DesignVector GraphicIllustrationIcon DesignAdobe IllustratorFigmaAnimation
- $35 hourlyMy name is Nick Sellers and I am a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. I have been working freelance since 2007 and have developed a wide clients, giving me the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and exciting project. I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Illustration (editorial) and later studied screen-printing at London College of Printing. Both courses heavily contributed to the strong graphical style employed in much of my current work. I work on a freelance basis for one of the UK’s leading illustration agencies. I have worked as a designer in various agencies and solely for some high profile companies and have an extensive and varied portfolio demonstrating my expertise in graphic design, artworking and illustration. I am incredibly driven and I know my subject well. I have a lot of confidence to work really well with people, with the ability to understand and interpret what people want, and offer them a fantastic service. I have the dedication to work under a lot of pressure independently, as well as having the diverse ability to cohere with other designers and be successful working as a team. I am very much a perfectionist, and am willing to dedicate my all to every piece of work I produce, to be sure it is completed at a very high standard. This to me is my purpose and passion, so therefore I will always be sure that 100% goes into what I do. I live in Thorpe Willoughby, North Yorkshire, UK.Vector ArtIllustration2D IllustrationGraphic DesignVector GraphicVector TracingTechnicalIsometric StyleLogoBrand Identity & GuidelinesAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe Creative Suite
- $25 hourly(Fixed price projects only) I am a U.K based accomplished freelance illustrator and graphic designer with over 12 years of experience. Having worked creating digital, innovative, and unique designs for companies around the world. My artwork has helped clients achieve their design and illustration goals, in turn, earning me Upwork's Top Rated Plus status. I have completed over 300 illustration and design jobs on Upwork, and currently average 100% positive feedback. I've worked with various clients and companies to produce custom data visualisations, from designing icons and infographics to creating charts and diagrams using their brand assets. My strength lies in translating text into visually appealing and easily understandable formats. I've worked with clients from diverse industries, including construction, science, edtech start-ups, AI, and SaaS. I've also created illustrations for interactive media, UX design, apps, and games.Vector ArtEditorial IllustrationIconographyCollage IllustrationDrawingIllustrationCartoon ArtDigital Illustration2D IllustrationAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignIcon DesignProcreateVector GraphicInfographic
- $45 hourlyI’m a motion designer and animator with over 10 years of experience. I provide more than just animation; from in-depth communication, project management, designing storyboards and style frames, illustrating assets, creating animatics, animation, managing the voice over and sound design. I’ve been fortunate to work with a wide range of clients from startups to multinational companies from a wide range of industries, including: • British Airways: The Arrivals & Connections In-flight video in multiple languages. • Unicef: Explainer video about how a vaccine initialtive saves lives. • Philips: Explainer video promoting the benefits of the Philips AED crowdfunding scheme. • Channel 4: Animated 10 videos for the Channel 4 show Naked Attraction. • Gov.UK: Created the Parliamentary Capability logo sting. Please ask if you want to see any specific examples. I specialise in: • Explainer Video • Brand Promotion • Product Advertisement • Animated Logo Sting • Infographic • Character Animation • Social Media • Lottie/JSON animation • Sound Design I strongly believe that good communication with the client is just as important as the design for a successful project. If you have any questions or want to know more get in touch and see if we are a good fit for each other. Let’s make some awesome animation together! I look forward to collaborating with you, TaroVector ArtMotion GraphicsIllustrationMaxon Cinema 4DAnimated GIFCharacter AnimationKinetic TypographyAdobe Premiere ProAnimationMotion DesignExplainer VideoAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After EffectsAdobe Illustrator
- $38 hourlyAs a freelance illustrator with over 10 years of experience, I’m passionate about creating colourful, bold, and adaptable artwork that brings my clients’ visions to life. My unique style is inspired by cartoons and comic art and I work primarily as a vector artist. My journey as an illustrator started when I discovered my interest in digital art after studying Fine Art at university almost 20 years ago, and since then I’ve had the pleasure of working with clients from around the world. My approach is focused on quality and client satisfaction, and I’m committed to providing a personalised experience that meets the unique needs of each client. At the heart of my work is a deep belief in the power of illustration to communicate ideas and tell stories. I’m dedicated to bringing this belief to life through my artwork, and I’m always striving to push the boundaries of what’s possible with illustration.Vector ArtGraphic Design2D IllustrationNFT DesignAdobe IllustratorCharacter IllustrationCharacter DevelopmentEditorial IllustrationChildren's Book IllustrationIllustrationVector GraphicPencil IllustrationCharacter DesignDigital IllustrationDrawing
- $40 hourlyI'm a freelance Product / Graphic Designer and Illustrator with over 15 years experience. • Extensive knowlegde of the Adobe Creative Suite. I can help design and illustrate your idea from concept to completion at a professional level. • Extensive knowlegde of the product development cycle, from concept to production, working closely with manufacturers in China. • Experienced in branding, packaging and illustration for your product and idea. • Collaboration and communication, with healthy feedback encouraged until we are all happy with the results!Vector ArtProduct DevelopmentLogo DesignGraphic DesignLicensingToysCharacter IllustrationVector Graphic2D IllustrationIllustrationCatalog DesignProduct ConceptCreative DirectionAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $40 hourlyI studied fine art in college but have spent most of my working career in the print and design industry. Since working as a freelance illustrator, I have focused on comics and cartoon illustrations. I have worked on several board games as well as card games. I prefer working in vectors to ensure a clean style and scalable graphics.Vector ArtCartoon ArtFreestyle DrawingVector TracingVector File FormatCharacter DesignHand-Drawn Style2D ArtAdobe IllustratorIllustrationAdobe Photoshop
- $20 hourlyI'm working with graphic design and illustration for more than 10 years. Recently I am occupied with digital design, vector graphics, illustration and book layout. A few books were published with my participation, I created layout and illustrations for them. Also I'm making illustrations and comics for websites and apps. For my work, I use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe AfterEffects, GIMP, Inkscape and Scribus.Vector ArtDesign WritingOil PaintingDesktop PublishingAcrylic PaintingPage Layout DesignVector GraphicChildren's Book IllustrationAdobe PhotoshopDigital Art
- $15 hourlyI am able to complete any form of graphic design work from logos, posters, business cards, and even illustrations or animations. I have over 10 years of experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, mostly including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.Vector ArtAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignAdobe After EffectsPoster DesignAdobe PhotoshopEditorial DesignAdobe LightroomTypographyLogo Design
- $28 hourlyGraphic Designer and Illustrator with a unique set of skills and natural talent. I’m a professional and friendly plate spinner with 10+ years as a professional. Skills • Web development (building and maintaining websites) html, css • Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, Muse) • Content marketing • Illustration • Creating artwork ready for print (magazines, packaging, promotional materials) • Producing ackaging design mock-ups • Photography (product photography print/web ready formats) • Social media marketing • Video filming/editing (Premier Pro) for various platforms • Imagery manipulation (retouching, Photoshop) • CRM system management • SEO analyst/optimisation • Great at working within a team or working aloneI am a creative hard-working Professional Experience • Designing and building websites, layout Design, content, html, css, formating. • Designing and preparing print-ready artwork for packaging, working to strict deadlines and brand guidelines, clients include: Waitrose, John Lewis, Fortnam & Mason and Nippon Express. • Managing Social Media campaigns, from concept to completion and analysed success rates monitored through CRM systems. • Photography, producing product photography for website and printed catalogues. • Video editing, from concept to story boarding, filming, editing and formating I have considerable experience in all these areas. • Sales team support, creating bespoke presentations (Powerpoint or InDesign) and required promotional materials. • Exhibition management, I have currently managed 4 exhibitions for Protega Global at NEC Birmingham, Designing the stand, managing the website information and promotional material. • Experienced Illustrator, I can create original vector artwork for freelance editorial and packaging projects. • Team Management, I have managed various projects which require excellent team coordination to achieve an ambitious goal. • Experienced in multiple apps Adobe Creative Suite, I have day-in-day-out experience using Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Muse and Premier Pro. Looking to develop new skills in Dreamweaver and After effects. • Experienced Illustrator, I can create original vector artwork for freelance editorial and packaging projects. • Full knowledge of Social Media Platform functionality, I understand the differing benefits and functionality of: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.Vector ArtIllustrativePrint DesignProduct PhotographyPackaging DesignAdobe IllustratorVideo EditingPhoto EditingIllustrationBrochure DesignGraphic DesignPhoto RetouchingWebsiteWeb DesignVector Graphic
- $35 hourlyI have a mix of skills, Motiong Graphics, Graphic Design, Social Media Posters Logo design and redesign Animation: drawn and 2D vectored LayoutVector ArtMotion GraphicsIllustrationUX DesignGraphic Design
- $15 hourlyI'm a skilled graphic designer with a passion for creating eye-catching and effective visual designs. My expertise includes vector art, photo editing and manipulation and UI/UX design. With over 3 years of experience in the industry, I've worked with a wide range of clients across various industries, helping them achieve their design goals through innovative and customized solutions. My vector art skills allow me to create clean and precise designs that can be scaled to any size without losing quality. I also have extensive experience in photo editing and manipulation, using advanced techniques to enhance images and create stunning visual effects. In addition, I specialize in UI/UX design, creating user-friendly interfaces that are both aesthetically pleasing and intuitive to use. I'm well-versed in various design tools, including Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, GIMP and Figma. If you're looking for a creative and reliable graphic designer to help you bring your design vision to life, look no further. Let's work together to create something truly remarkable.Vector ArtPhoto RetouchingAffinity PhotoPhoto ManipulationUI/UX PrototypingImage EditingImage EnhancementPhoto EditingVector GraphicFigmaGraphic DesignAffinity DesignerGIMPAdobe XD
- $30 hourlyI started my own path as a freelance graphic designer in late 2021 with hopes of becoming a full time boss of myself. This has been my dream since my first graphic designer lesson in year 10 of secondary school. and continued through my time at university where I graduated with a High First Class Honour in Graphic Design I am extremely fluent on most adobe programmes and pride myself on my success across the many different disciplines that graphic design can offer. However I am particularly fluent in editorial design and love creating magazines, brochures and leaflets that allow my clients to connect with and capture their audiences attention.Vector ArtBrand ManagementMagazine LayoutEbook DesignLayout DesignEditorial DesignLogo DesignAdobe After EffectsAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignBrandingBrand DevelopmentBranding & Marketing
- $30 hourlySo you're looking for an experienced, specialist, 2D/retro games developer and pixel artist? Let me just say that giving video games that sparkly, vintage retro 8-bit and 16-bit aesthetic is my niche! You want a game that looks like Oregon Trail, Pokemon, Kings Quest or an 80's/90's arcade or console classic? I've got you covered! I absolutely love what I do which means I work quickly and deliver highly polished and playable games - and yes that includes creating 8-bit sound effects and chiptunes. I also enjoy developing compelling characters and writing screenplays/plots for adventure games (especially horror and film noir!) Here's some of the media accolades I've received over the years: AppGamer - 100% review - 2015 (Dark Fear) TouchArcade - 90% review -2015 (Dark Fear) Gamezebo - 90% review - 2015 (Dark Fear) Cult of Mac - Awesome Apps of the Week (Dec 2015 listing) - Dark Fear) Apple AppStore UK - Front Page Position 2018 (16-Bit Epic Archer) JayIsGames - "Best Action/Adventure Game Of 2012" - 3rd Place (Anaksha Mini Adventures 2) FHM Magazine - "Game Of The Day" 2008 (Anaksha Female Assassin) Newgrounds - "Daily Feature" - 1st Place 2008 (Anaksha Female Assassin) Blistered Thumbs - "Must Play Of The Week" 2012 (Anaksha Dark Angel) Indiegames.com - "Browser Game Pick" 2011 (Anaksha Dark Angel) Feel free to contact me and say hello. I'm always up for a friendly chat even you just want to talk about the old Sierra/Lucasfilm adventure games, I'd be more than happy :) Additional Info =========== Have developed my own proprietary logic scripting language, compiler and interpreter in C#/Unity similar in nature to Lucasfilm's SCUMM technology (if you know what that is, then your childhood was awesome!). Ex-film Industry. I used to work as a CGI artist. I'm also a trained screenwriter with a good understanding of Hollywood's strict writing and formatting rules. I've been writing screenplays for years and have a thorough understanding of developing plots, compelling characters and effective dialogue. I've done talks on this subject at gaming conventions on writing for film and games. Orchestral Composer/Lead Guitarist. Been playing lead guitar for 17+ years (heavy influence from bands like Guns n' Roses) Portrait Artist. I love drawing semi-realistic pencil sketches of people and animals.Vector ArtMobile Game DevelopmentScreenwritingRetro & Vintage StyleStory Development2D Animation2D Game ArtC#Game ArtStoryboardPixel ArtComic ArtGame DevelopmentGame DesignUnity
- $13 hourlyAs a highly skilled and experienced graphic designer, I have a passion for creating visually stunning designs that effectively communicate a message. My expertise lies in branding, print design, and digital media. With over 5 years of professional experience, I have worked with a variety of clients across different industries, including hospitality, technology, and non-profit organizations. I am a creative problem-solver who can take a project from concept to completion, ensuring that the final product exceeds client expectations. I am proficient in the latest design software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma. I also have experience with motion graphics and video editing. In addition to my technical skills, I am a strong communicator and am able to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams. I am highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines. I am excited to bring my skills and experience to your team and help bring your vision to life. Let's create something amazing together!Vector ArtBrandingMotion GraphicsAnimationSocial Media ContentContent CreationConcept DesignAdobe Creative CloudGraphic DesignLetteringPoster DesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignMerchandise Graphic DesignAdobe After EffectsAdobe Illustrator
- $19 hourlyI am children book illustrator from Ukraine. I really love create funny characters and draw stories. I am easy to communicate and work with.Vector ArtProcreateAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignAdobe Illustrator2D Illustration2D Game ArtConcept ArtistryCharacter DesignChildren's Book IllustrationIllustration
- $15 hourlyAre you looking for a self-taught vector artist with 8+ years of experience in administration? Look no further! Are you now thinking "that's an odd combination"? You're completely right! But I'm happy to say that my experience has taught me to both think creatively AND work methodically - I wouldn't change it for the world. - 8+ years experience with administration and data entry roles. - Passion for vector art, logo design and digital patterns. - Prince 2 Foundation qualified. - Extensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Print on Demand platforms.Vector ArtVector TracingData EntryDigital Pattern DesignMicrosoft WordDatabaseLogo DesignGeneral Office SkillsTypingAdobe IllustratorCopy & PasteAdobe PhotoshopGeneral Transcription
- $30 hourlyI am a professional visual and digital Artist. Having trained all over the world with the best in the industry, I am very confident in my craft. Visual art - I can offer my services in designing and painting Murals on both a large and small scale. I paint portraits in most mediums - oils, acrylics, gouache, chalk & charcoal, ink, pencil I am well seasoned in the Art of Caricatures developing my own style called Beccatures. I am experienced in sign writing - having painted the outside and interior of many hotels, bars, salons and restaurants. Digital Art - I can offer my services in designing logos, posters/flyers, banners, business cards, and overall Branding. I have experience in book illustration and book cover design, having illustrated children's books. I have 7 years experience in video editing. Package services - I can offer my services in social media management. This includes post design, content creation, research into trends and tags, video editing and overall Brand management and design. To any successful working relationship, communication is key. I will be available and on hand to talk through any ideas or questions you may have. What to expect when you work with me, is a very easy working relationship, exactly what you ask for plus fresh new ideas with my creative flare thrown in. "Art has no boundaries".Vector ArtBook Cover DesignBrand Style GuideBrand Book DesignPortrait ArtCaricatureArt & DesignOil & Acrylic PaintMuralSilhouetteGroup PortraitDigital ArtVideo EditingIllustrationLogo Design
- $40 hourlyHi there! I'm a Graphic Design Graduate and part-time illustrator I specialise in: - Brand Identity & Strategy - Social Media Content Creation - Editorial Design - Merch Design - AR & Filter Design - Print media - Video Editing - Photo Editing The Tools/Softwares I use: - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro & After Effects - Procreate - SparkAr Please do not hesitate to contact me to learn more about what I do, what you can expect when working with me, and how I can help you bring your ideas to life! I am open to working both short-term gigs and long-term full-time projects.Vector ArtSocial Media ContentIllustrationBrand Design2D AnimationVideo Editing & ProductionAR Filters & LensesAnimation DesignVideo EditingDrawingSocial Media Content CreationVideo Intro & OutroArt & DesignLogo DesignBrand Identity Design
- $37 hourlyI'm a experienced designer based in Somerset, Uk. I am a multidisciplinary Graphic Designer, specialising in Motion Graphics. After graduating in 2018 with a 2.1 in Graphic Design I got my first experience of working in the industry as the Motion Graphics Designer at ‘Heck Food’ creating eye-catching animations to reach audiences across all social media platforms, I also directed, filmed and edited various videos varying from short process videos of how the products are made within the factory to recipe videos. More recently I have worked for the design agency ‘Hello Charlie’ storyboarding for pitches, creating artwork, Title plate animations, gathering satellite imagery, creating vector graphics and creating animations. I am now available for Freelance work, whether that be Graphic Design, Illustrations, Vector Graphics, Social Media Ads/Campaigns, Motion Graphics, Video Editing and Broadcast packages. I look forward to working with you soon!Vector ArtPoster DesignGraphic DesignIllustration2D DesignAdobe Creative CloudMotion Graphics
- $60 hourlyAn experienced Graphic designer & illustrator since 2002. I like to create original artworks. My special interest is creating: • Vector illustrations, book illustrations and covers, characters, seamless vector patterns, medical illustration, technical illustration. • Logo design, vector mascot & emblem, t-shirt illustrations, labels design, icons. • Poster & banner designVector ArtT-Shirt DesignOutdoor AdvertisingBannerAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopCorelDRAWPoster Design2D Design & DrawingsLogo DesignMascot LogoBook IllustrationVector GraphicCharacter IllustrationIllustration
- $35 hourlyI'm an illustrator and graphic designer from London. Specialising in digital art, my portfolio showcases a diverse range of mixed themes and styles - ranging from bold graphics, abstract character design to photo realism and isometric art. With an adaptable extensive range of styles I tailor my design process to best meet the brief and the clients vision, offering my expertise and advice on what is the most successful or best to suit. * Expert with Procreate, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop * Work with both Raster and Vector art * Experience working with Merch design, character design and packaging ambercraig.co.ukVector ArtAnimationDrawing2D Design & DrawingsGraphic DesignIllustrationCharacter IllustrationCharacter DesignPortrait ArtAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopProcreateAdobe Illustrator
- $100 hourlyPersonal Profile Self motivated individual with a high level of experience in sales, store management, and training. Customer orientated, and profit-driven , with a proven track record in building new business in local markets, through identification of new ventures and rapid evolvement to match changes in market and seasonal trends.Vector ArtMarketingSales ConsultingSales CoachingSales & MarketingSalesCandidate Interview ConsultingInterview TrainingMock InterviewInterview PreparationMotivational SpeakingLogo TransparencyTransparent BackgroundSocial ListeningActive Listening
- $57 hourlyHi, I'm a graphic designer, highly experienced with over a decade's experience in both design for print and digital design. I have alot of experience working with a wide range of clients ranging from small startups to big corporations. So no matter what size your project is, I'd be happy to help.Vector ArtSignage DesignExhibit DesignCorporate Brand IdentityDigital DesignBrand DesignAdobe Creative SuiteFlyer DesignPoster DesignTypographyPrint DesignInfographicLogo DesignMicrosoft PowerPointAdobe After Effects
- $40 hourlyHello! I’m a graphic designer and illustrator with creative coding experience. 🏆 Upwork Skill Certification - Graphic Design (2022) Below are some examples of what I can offer: Illustration: ▪️ Media - hand-drawn illustrations, digital or traditional; ▪️ Apparel - illustration or pattern on clothing; ▪️ Publication - book covers & inside illustrations; Graphic Design: ▪️ Branding design - concepts, logos, business cards, stationery, branding mockups; ▪️ Advertising - posters, flyers, billboards, magazine ads, infographics; ▪️ Web design - website and application design; ▪️ Publication - catalogues, newspapers, magazines, e-books; Let's talk!Vector ArtPitchbookUI/UX Prototyping2D Game ArtAdobe Creative SuiteTypographyMicrosoft PowerPointPresentation DesignLogo DesignPoster DesignCover Art DesignWeb DesignFlyer DesignIllustrationGraphic Design
- $45 hourlyI'm experienced, qualified and reliable. I provide a cost-effective medical illustration service which is efficient, responsive and transparent in pricing. If you need clearly communicated information, you've found the right freelancer. I create medical illustrations, graphics or animations for busy healthcare professionals. Why should you consider using me? With a proven track record of over 20 years, my experience is matched only by my dedication. The majority of clients seek out my skills directly. They choose me because I’m highly trained and extremely experienced. Because I add value by bringing innovative ideas to the table. And because I’m reliable, honest and quick to respond.Vector ArtMedical AnimationMedical InformaticsAnimation2D AnimationMotion GraphicsFormatting2D IllustrationIllustrationScientific IllustrationTechnical IllustrationAdobe Illustrator
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.