Hire the best Verilog / VHDL Developers in Egypt
Check out Verilog / VHDL Developers in Egypt with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyI am a full-time digital design engineer. I have a broad knowledge of digital design in ASIC and FPGA using both VHDL and Verilog. Interested in VLSI careers in both front-end (RTL) and back-end (syn, pnr....). I started my career on freelancing platforms 4 years ago, - Helping researchers and industry people to develop their digital designs, implement their papers. - Solving code problems. - Optimizing designs for speed, area and power. Through these projects I have improved my technical skills, applied my knowledge and grown my network with people around the globe. I have customers in USA, EU, China, India, Pakistan ... and many other countries, all of them were happy with their work done and so would you :) I am using the following tools and languages; FPGA : Vivado, ISE, Diamond and Quartus. ASIC : VCS, DVE, DC, formality and spyglass HDL : Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL. Scripting : Python, Perl, tcsh, csh, tcl.Verilog / VHDLSystemVerilogDigital ElectronicsVLSIFPGAVHDLVerilogDigital ElectronicsDigital DesignCadence Platform
- $30 hourlyI am a Digital IC Design Engineer, I have experience in FPGA/ASIC RTL coding, I am known for my fast and efficient delivery, good communication, and flexibility. I look forward to work together. Skills: - Digital logic design principles - RTL Coding using Verilog/SystemVerilog and VHDL - Simulation and debugging - knowledge of STA and CDC - FPGA/ASIC flow - Understanding of communication protocols such as: UART - SPI - I2C - Knowledge of different programming languages such as: Python • C/C++. - Knowledge in scripting Language : TCL. - Documentation languages such as: Markdown • Latex. Tools: Vivado IDE • Quartus prime • Efinity IDE • VS Code • Xilinx ISE • ModelSim • MATLAB • Git/GitHub • Notepad++. Soft skills: Self-learner • Hard-worker • Good command of written and verbal English • Leadership aptitude. Projects - Image-Processing Unit, modeling in Verilog HDL. - UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter) - SPI Master - AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) - Single-Cycle 32-bit MIPS Processor - Asynchronous FIFO - Washing Machine Controller - Even/Odd Clock Divider with 50% DC - LFSR enc/dec.Verilog / VHDLElectronicsCTcl/TkXilinxSystemVerilogDigital ElectronicsVHDLVLSIVerilogGitHubMarkdownC++MATLABPythonFPGA
- $25 hourlySkills : 1- Advanced in C++ 2- Advanced in qt/c++ 3- Good knowledge in java Development 4- Advanced knowledge in python Previous Projects : 1- qt/c++ : OS Scheduler project Micropython IDE IDE for different uses Simulator for a verilog project 2-Robotics & ROS: Micropython implementation for ROS (esp-32 ROS Lib.) ROV control and feedback system for Mate-20 competition 3- Embedded Development : various AVR projects ARM tm4c123 micro-controller firmware development used various types of boards and socs (Arduino - ESP8266 - ESP32 - ESP12 - Raspberry-Pi - Tiva-C)Verilog / VHDLJavaPyQtVHDLQt FrameworkRegex WritingVerilogDesktop ApplicationScriptingC++Raspberry PiPython
- $50 hourlyExperienced Hardware Modeling Engineer with a strong background in the computer hardware/software industry. Skilled in High-Level Synthesis, VHDL, C++, SystemC, and TLM. Having high passion of wide-range understanding complex systems/solutions from the very high level of OSes and software applications down to the very low level of IC design.Verilog / VHDLC++Cache ManagementCARM MicrocontrollerEmbedded SystemAssembly LanguageX86 Assembly LanguageSystemVerilogCPU DesignElectronicsVerilogComputer EngineeringComputer Hardware DesignComputer AssemblyARM Microcontroller
- $60 hourlyWith over five years of experience in SoC design, verification, and implementation, Ahmed Zaky Ghonem is a Graduate Research Associate at The Ohio State University, where he is pursuing his MS degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He specializes in low-power and high-performance solutions for AI workloads and brain-inspired computing, using cutting-edge technologies such as RISC-V processors, embedded FPGAs, deep learning accelerators, and emerging memory technologies. He has led and contributed to several successful tapeouts of SoCs based on these technologies, achieving state-of-the-art energy efficiency and performance. He has also developed the entire digital physical design flow infrastructure for GF22nm technology and created a custom package and evaluation board for the fabricated SoC. He has published multiple papers in international journals and conferences and won awards and honors for his research and innovation. He is passionate about advancing the nano-electronics and nanotechnology fields and creating impactful societal applications.Verilog / VHDLCOMSOL MultiphysicsVerilogCircuit DesignFPGAElectronic Circuit DesignVLSIIntegrated CircuitDigital ElectronicsDigital DesignSystemVerilogScientific ResearchNanotechnologyMATLABPythonC++
- $40 hourlyHi there! My name is Haitham. I am a recent highest-honors graduate with a BSc degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. I will be starting my Master's degree in EE at University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) next year, so I am currently on a gap year travelling and exploring the world :) I have extensive experience in hardware design/verification using Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL. I worked on several FPGA-targeted projects and successfully deployed complex projects such as implementing a fully pipelined RISC-V core. In addition, I also have extensive software development experience especially in C, C++, and Python. I have served as a research assistant and built a software tool for hardware RTL optimization. I am fairly confident in my abilities to take on your project and deliver the best results. Apart from my tech background, I also have 6+ years of tutoring experience as I served as a teacher assistant both in high school and in college. I have tutored Physics, Mathematics, and English to a wide array of students (both formally and informally) primarily in person, but also online during the pandemic. I have taught classes as big as 30+ pupils but also taught 1-on-1, so I am highly experienced in identifying a students' needs and addressing them to help them achieve their academic goals and unravel their potential. Looking forward to working together!Verilog / VHDLPythonMATLABVerilogAmplifiers & FiltersEmbedded CRoboticsCircuit DesignEmbedded SystemC++Arduino
- $20 hourlyI am Ibrahim Hamada. I am studying Communication and Information Engineering. I have more than four years of experience with Electronics, Robotics, and Programming fields as a student and a competitions participant. *SPECIALIZATIONS: Arduino Programming, Sensors interfacing, IoT, Embedded System, C++ Programming, MATLAB, Proteus, Circuit design, and Database Management Systems. *EDUCATION: -Communication and Information Engineering Major - University of Science and Technology at Zewail City. *Arduino PROJECTS: -Maze Solver Robot -Line Follower Robot -Line Follower Robot Arm -Solar Tracking System using Arduino and MATLAB -Smart Home using Arduino and MATLAB -Air Monitoring System -Irrigation System -Mine Detection Robot -Quad-copter *C++ PROJECTS: -Logic Circuits Simulator -Restaurant Management Program *Database PROJECTS: -Railway Database Management System *Digital Design PROJECTS: -Digital Stopwatch using Proteus -Digital Clock using ProteusVerilog / VHDLPhysicsStatisticsProbability TheoryIntegral CalculusCalculusMathematics TutoringMathematicsPrecalculusVerilogRoboticsCircuit DesignArduinoC++MATLABC#
- $20 hourlyAn ambitious Hard-working Electronics, Communication engineering at Faculty of engineering, and Data Scientist with proven leadership I have a passion for learning new things and problem solving. My availability is 80 hours per week. And every day I will provide information about the work report. I will ensure accuracy and full satisfaction to my clients. I am hard worker, honest and very dedicate to my job. I always respect the deadline.Verilog / VHDLMATLAB ScriptSQLTime Series AnalysisMachine LearningVerilogMATLABPythonData VisualizationTableauMarketing Data Analytics
- $20 hourlyI'm a telecommunication engineering tutor. I used to research in the field of wireless, wired communications and networks. Also, I'm a profession in design, simulation and implementation of communications systems. As I have high experience in some simulation tools and languages as: 1- MATLAB 2- GNURADIO 3- Python (with many applications in different fields). Also, the implementation of some systems using: 1- Microcontrollers (Arduino, Raspberry Pi,etc). 2- FPGA. I'm a signal and systems tutor regarding Signals and Classification of the Signals, Properties of Continuous Time Signals and Discrete Time Signals, Classification of the Systems, Convolution Integral, Introduction to Linear Time Invariant (LTI) Systems, Properties and application examples of CT LTI Systems, Properties and application examples of DT LTI systems, FIR Filters, Real Time Programming and Simulation of DT Systems, Signal Processing Domains, Transforms and Laplace Transform of LTI Systems, Frequency Response of the Systems, Fourier Transform and its Applications, Spectral Analysis with Fourier Transform, Modulation, Convolution in frequency domain, Z Transform of DT Systems and convolution, Fourier Analysis of Discrete Time Signals and Systems, Fast Fourier Transform. In addition, all the topics related to communication systems as analog and digital communications, data communications, wireless communications, information theory, satellite communications, mobile communications and 5G. For MATLAB simulation projects, there are analog systems communications like analog modulation, AM, FM and PM. Also, many types of digital modulations as QAM, PAM, MPSK and orthogonal QAM. Also, a complete system as OFDM and FBMC have been simulated. Also, new techniques as OFDM index modulation and various types of that are simulated. Although, I have a good knowledge and experience in artificial intelligence and how to use AI in various topics and simulate the effect using MATLAB and python. I have done some projects using AI in communication engineering and in coding using TensorFlow packages in python and other packages in MATLAB. Different packages may be used to support the work make it more professional and easier. Finally, I'm about to be an international certified instructor in AI and machine learning. For GNURADIO simulation projects. Basically, the simulation of OFDM real time project using SDR for receiving the physical layer data of the nearest communication tower and it is completely done in the LAB. Moreover, the analog and digital communication systems. And in the last few days the inserting of AI technology using TensorFlow was done. The design of different embedded python blocks is processed in these days. For more I have a good experience in python, VHDL and VERILOG programming languages which give a flexibility in design and mor than one way for simulation and implementation. Fo more I can use different micro controllers which may support any project in some phases of work. In the field of research, I have also a good experience in that. Basically, in the wireless communications as OFDM, OFDM IM, FBMC, NOMA, LORA and different multiple access techniques. Also, the research in IOT and V2X was important to me. And all of these is provided with technical writing. On the other hand, I'm an international certified network engineer and instructor. There is an availability for simulation of networks using different tool like packet tracer and ENSP with a complete documentation and explanation.Verilog / VHDLDigital Signal ProcessingArtificial IntelligenceMachine LearningCommunication DesignVerilogPythonVHDLComputer NetworkNetwork EngineeringElectrical EngineeringMATLABTensorFlowWireless CommunicationFPGASimulink
- $15 hourlyAmbitious electronics student looking for learning and earn money from my strong embedded knowledge or teaching either programming or electronics , know arm and avr microcontrollers and embedded software architecture etc .Verilog / VHDLCTeaching ProgrammingVerilogEmbedded SystemARM MicrocontrollerAVR MicrocontrollerEmbedded CArduino
- $10 hourlyI excel at these point: •Solidworks modeling •Embedded C •C/C++ •python •Java OOP •PLC programming •Control Engineering •Microprocessors/Microcontrollers •Selecting Motors •Arduino •Documentation/Translating (English-Arabic) •Mechatronics System Design I can council on: •Robotics •Autonomous vehicle (localization and navigation) •renewable energy (PVTs in particular)Verilog / VHDLEmbedded CLaTeXVerilogPLC ProgrammingMechatronicsJavaControl EngineeringMicroprocessorArduinoMATLAB3D ModelingSolidWorks
- $10 hourlyObjective Hardware Design Engineer. Summary Experienced problem solver who worked on many projects and challenges. My accumulative grade is Distinction with Honors, 3rd in my department. I am very talented, have many skills that help me adapt to any situation, and am highly committed and hardworking.Verilog / VHDLElectronic DesignDigital EngineeringElectronicsDigital ElectronicsAutomationCDatabaseLinuxVerilogSystemVerilogEmbedded SystemDigital DesignEmbedded CFPGAHardware Design
- $10 hourlyI’m a hardware/Software enthusiast developer with experience in: - Setup SQL database servers and design shema. - Designing RTL projects with Verilog. - Build automation setup for testing regressions. - Monitor FPGA resources consumption and setup proper visualization techniques. - Perl/Python scripting languages for parsing output logs and results. - Good knowledge in C/C++. - Setup dashboards to visualize machines resource consumption logs and statisitical analysis over business model data.Verilog / VHDLMariaDBMySQLVimPrometheusDashboardSystem AdministrationFunctional ProgrammingJenkinsGrafanaSQLPerlVerilogSystemVerilogPythonFPGA
- $5 hourlyI am a recent graduate of Electronics and Electrical Communications from Cairo University's Faculty of Engineering. With a strong focus on digital IC design and verification using Verilog, VHDL, and SystemVerilog, I have acquired extensive knowledge in this field. My graduation project centered around 5G NR technology, where I took on the responsibility of designing a successive cancellation list decoder and seamlessly integrating the physical layer into the system-on-chip. Prior to this, I gained valuable experience as an intern at SiemensEDA (formerly Mentor Graphics), a renowned company in the electronics design automation industry.Verilog / VHDLAnalog ElectronicsDigital ElectronicsSystemVerilogVHDLVerilogPythonReal-Time Operating SystemCEmbedded SystemEmbedded CAVR MicrocontrollerOffice DesignAtmel AVRGitHubGit
- $15 hourlyI am a Software Engineer, I have 3 years of experience in deep learning, Machine learning, computer vision, python programming, and Flutter, I have completed many numbers of projects in Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI, and expert in IoT Application Development, IoT Value Chain, and Flutter, and software development. My program skills are C, Python, CSS3, HTML5, Flutter, Verilog, and Assembly. My Tools Experience OpenCV, Pytorch, Keras, TensorFlow, Linux OS, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Jupyter Notebook. Fields: -Deep learning, Computer vision face recognition, object detection, and tracking, sentiment classification, ID card recognition, hand gesture recognition, Speech recognition, Speaker recognition, face emotion recognition, data classification, speech recognition, data mining -Machine learning and Deep learning CNN, ANN, RNN, LSTM, SVM, Reinforcement learning, KNN, Random Forest, Decision tree, Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras. I provide quality service with a quick turnaround.Verilog / VHDLInternet of Things Solutions DesignArtificial IntelligenceVerilogPCB DesignComputerFlutterCDeep Neural NetworkPythonDeep Learning ModelingDeep LearningMachine Learning ModelPyTorchComputer VisionTensorFlow
- $20 hourlyI just started here at Upwork , I am skilled Linux System Administrator , and Network Engineer with 7 years of experience also worked as Datacenter facility and have good experience in configuring, and maintaining Linux OS hardware and software. I have extensive knowledge in handling server-side and website issues, including: ✅️ Troubleshooting ✅️ Website migration ✅️ Email accounts setup ✅️ Disk space management ✅️ FTP/SFTP configuration ✅️ SSL certificates installation ✅️ DNS management ✅️ Backup creation/restoration Web servers: ✅️ Apache ✅️ Nginx Control panels: ✅️ Cpanel ✅️ Plesk ✅️ GoDaddy ✅️ DigitalOcean Relational database management systems: ✅️ MySQL Experience with programming languages: ✅️ Bash ✅️ Python ✅️ C ✅️ VHDL/Verilog ✅️ Assembly Language I'm looking forward to collaborating with you and using my expertise to enhance your IT infrastructure. Let's work together and achieve success!Verilog / VHDLComputing & NetworkingLinux System AdministrationWeb HostingBash ProgrammingServer VirtualizationVerilogVHDLMySQLCiscoNetwork AdministrationHTTPWiMAXVMWareLinuxSystem Administration
- $20 hourlyI am currently a Graduating Senior student at The American University in Cairo, double majoring in both Computer Engineering and Business Administration concentration in finance. I finalized my thesis last semester about developing an android decompiler using machine learning and python. I am highly passionate about programming and am experienced in C/C++, C#, Java, and Python. I had the chance to work on hardware projects using the Verilog language and have a good knowledge of MySql. I look forward to working on new projects and developing myself further!Verilog / VHDLProblem SolvingVerilogC++ComputerLeadership SkillsMicrosoft WordMicrosoft PowerPointBusinessComputer Engineering
- $5 hourlyI'm a Digital Design Engineer with experience in Designing communication protocols and RISC processors.Verilog / VHDLCPU DesignTcl/TkVerilogSystemVerilogDigital ElectronicsCComputer Hardware DesignGPUFPGAMicroprocessor
- $20 hourly* Hands-on experience in RTL Design, Simulation, and Debugging using Verilog/VHDL. * Hands-on experience in Microarchitectures Design and Integration. * Hands-on experience in Logical Synthesis Constraints using TCL scripts. * Prior knowledge of Serial Communication Protocols SPI, UART, I²C, and MIPI I3C. * Prior knowledge of Digital Signal Processing techniques. * Good knowledge of Static Timing Analysis and CDC/RDC. * Good knowledge of FPGA Prototyping. * Good knowledge of Formal Verification. * Fair knowledge of ASIC Physical Design Flow. As my minor career was Graphic Design and Video Editing, I energetically keep thinking out of the box to get new and creative solutions.Verilog / VHDLRegister-Transfer LevelMicrochipVideo EditingDocumentationGraphic DesignHardware Description LanguageWireless CommunicationElectronicsElectronic Design Automation SoftwareVLSIDigital DesignFPGAVHDLVerilogIntegrated Circuit
- $15 hourlyDigital IC Design Engineer with practical experience, basic management and technical skills and trying to make the best use of chances around me to keep moving forward in improving myself as digital IC design engineer/Translator with linguistic eloquence who find amusement in it.Verilog / VHDLEnglishTranslationCVHDLVerilogIntegrated CircuitPython
- $300 hourlyGreetings! I hold a bachelor's degree in Electronics and Electrical Communications, and I'm excited to utilize my expertise to make valuable contributions to your projects. Here's what sets me apart: - ASIC (Application-Specific Integrated Circuit) implementation: I have experience in the different ASIC styles, like topographical, hierarchical and flat styles, using Synopsys tools (Design compiler, IC Compiler, IC Compiler II, PrimeTime and Formality). - Skilled in Verilog Programming: I have hands-on experience and a high level of proficiency in Verilog HDL (Hardware Description Language) - Expertise in Static Timing Analysis (STA): I can ensure that your designs meet the required specifications and writing the correct timing constraints for your design (XDC, SDC). - FPGA development: I have experience working with the Xilinx Vivado design suite, a widely used tool for FPGA development. I am adept at leveraging IP Integrator to efficiently assemble IP blocks, configure interfaces, and optimize design performance. - Programming languages: I have experience working with different language such as MATLAB and C++ and even scripting languages such as Python and TCL (scripting language used to guide tools).Verilog / VHDLPCB DesignVLSIVHDLVerilogPythonMATLABFPGADigital Design
- $20 hourlyI'm a Electronics Engineer developing RTL and test benches using various tools whether you working on your project development stage or need to Test benches to verify I can help -Knows VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog ,UVM, SVA -Works on Questa sim, VivadoVerilog / VHDLAssembly LanguageComputer HardwareFPGAMicrocontroller ProgrammingEmbedded CLinuxRoot Cause AnalysisPSPICEBash ProgrammingMATLABPythonCSystemVerilogVerilog
- $10 hourlyI am a passionate electronics engineer who likes to learn and explore complex designs/systems, I like to improve my skills through challenging problems and new opportunities in the field of VLSI. I gained knowledge from my academic study and technical knowledge from my trainings and graduation project with Siemens EDA. I seek more knowledge from more projects to sharpen my skills whether in digital IC design or verification. Skills: -RTL using Verilog and VHDL. -Verification using SystemVerilog, UVM, PyUVM(UVM using Python). - Experience with tools like Modelsim, Xilinx ISE Design Suite and Synopsys Design Compiler. - Scripting using TCL -Knowledgeable of Design Methodologies like Power-Aware Design, CDC & DFT. -Knowledgeable of Back-End flow like Clock Tree Synthesis, Placement & Routing.Verilog / VHDLDigital ElectronicsVHDLIntegrated CircuitElectronicsDigital DesignSystemVerilogVerilogVLSIFPGA
- $10 hourlyI am a Master student in program microelectronics system design and I have Bachelor degree in electronics and communication. I am hardware design engineer who worked with Analog IC design using cadence virtuoso circuit design using LTspice Digital IC design using Verilog Working with FPGAVerilog / VHDLCircuit DesignDigital ElectronicsAnalog ElectronicsAnalog CircuitFPGACadence PlatformVerilogMicrochipHardware TroubleshootingIntegrated Circuit
- $15 hourlyI am a senior college student specializing in Digital IC field with several diplomas in the design and verification track. My passion and work ethic is directed towards this field. Also, I have hands-on experience about the FPGA simulation tools such as XILINX VIVADO. Gratefully, I have completed several projects regarding the design path as well as the verification one too, and I am willing to lend a helping hand in completing yours as well.Verilog / VHDLDesign ValidationDesign SimulationDigital DesignXilinxSystemVerilogFPGAVerilog
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.