Hire the best Video Game Testers in Belgium
Check out Video Game Testers in Belgium with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourlyStrong experience in carrying out End to End Testing Activities starting from RFP, Requirements Gathering, Test Strategy & Planning, Test Design, Preparation and Execution, Defect Management and Test Reporting. Functional Testing : Smoke, Integration, System, Regression, End to End, User Acceptance, Pilot, Xalos, Adobe Analytics using web inspector for Web and Charles proxy for App, Accessibility testing, Bug life cycle • Test Automation : API testing using Postman, UI web testing using Cucumber-Capybara framework, UI app testing using Cucumber-Appium framework, BDD with Cucumber • Test Management : Request for proposals, Requirements gathering, Test Strategy/Test Plan, Test cases design, preparation and execution, Resource management, Test meteor • I have strong experience in Software Testing Methods , Types, SDLC and STLC • I have very good experience of working in DevOps software engineering culture • I have a very good experience of working on the ground with Scaled Agile framework and Spotify methodology and good experience of being a T shaped Agile practitioner • I am a ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester – Advanced level • I am a SAFe Agile Practitioner, by Scaled Agile, Inc • I am a Safe 4.5 Certified Scrum MasterGame TestingTest ExecutionRegression Test ScriptTestingSystem TestingSmoke TestingSanity TestingManual TestingQuality AssuranceWeb Testing
- $50 hourlyUnity Game Development Specialist Ability to hop onto any game-related project, offering assistance in every aspect—from human relations, document drafting, to intricate game designing. Having collaborated extensively in the gaming industry, I understand the nuances and demands of creating standout games and ensuring smooth project execution. 🔧 What I Offer: Tailored Unity game development Seamless integration of gameplay elements Level design that captivates and challenges Expertise in gaming platforms User-focused design, ensuring optimal UX/UI Clear & Constant Communication: Ensuring we're always on the same page, every step of the way. 📞 Let's Collaborate! Dive deep into the game development journey, and together, we'll craft experiences players won't forget.Game TestingVideo GameTechnical DocumentationExecutive SupportIT SupportDocumentationLevel DesignGame FrameworkGame PrototypeGame MechanicsGame ConsultationGame Design DocumentGame DesignConstruction Document PreparationGame Development
- $10 hourlyGood day! My name is Cynthia. I am new in this kind of job. Despite of being first timer, I can guarantee a fast learning employee you will have if you can give me a chance. Thank you.Game TestingGaming NFTComputer
- $20 hourly• Language Abilities: English (GMAT 720, C1), Japanese (N2), German (A2), Mandarin Chinese (Native), Cantonese (Beginner) • Technological Proficiencies: SQL, MS Office, SPSS, Google Analytics, BPMNGame TestingTranslation & Localization SoftwareEducationMarketingSocial Media ManagementMarket Research
- $5 hourlyI am new to freelancing and have a lot of free time to improve my skills and learn new ones. I have good skills in Photoshop and basic skills in Illustrator and Cinema 4d. I am fluent in Russian and Ukrainian and can work on translation. I am also a professional gamer and can beta test games.Game TestingTranslationDeepL TranslatorBasicMaxon Cinema 4DAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.