Hire the best Video Game Testers in the Dominican Republic
Check out Video Game Testers in the Dominican Republic with the skills you need for your next job.
- $25 hourlyI'm a computer tech support specialist and tech consultant with a passion for problem-solving. My journey in the tech industry began in 2013 when I joined the Offshoring/Outsourcing industry as a Tech Support Agent. Over the years, I've had the opportunity to work with various major outsourcing companies in the IT domain, gaining valuable experience and honing my skills. Areas of Expertise: Help Desk: With a deep understanding of technical issues and a customer-centric approach, I excel in providing efficient help desk support. Software Engineering: I possess extensive knowledge in software development and am proficient in various programming languages and frameworks. Apps Development: I specialize in developing innovative and user-friendly applications that cater to specific business needs. In addition to my computer science expertise, I bring to the table the following qualities: Quick Learner: I have a natural curiosity for learning and staying updated with the latest technological advancements. Proactive: Anticipating potential challenges, I take initiative to address issues before they escalate. Self-Driven: As a freelancer, I've cultivated a strong sense of self-motivation, allowing me to deliver high-quality work independently. Experience as a Freelancer: Since 2016, I've been working as a Freelancer, and it has been an incredibly fulfilling journey. During this time, I've collaborated with various clients, assisting them in achieving their goals and witnessing their organizations thrive. Looking forward to working with you and helping your organization succeed.Game TestingForum ModerationCustomer ServiceMobile App TestingIT SupportCustomer SupportCommunity ManagementSocial Media ManagementAndroidComputer SkillsSoftware QATechnical SupportEmail SupportZendeskOnline Chat Support
- $12 hourlyIm very good at computer and programs about office , word , excel. I can work at english and spanish customer service.Game TestingQA TestingManual TestingCustomer SupportEmail Support
- $30 hourlyI'm a Software Engineer with 7 years of experience in testing. Eye to detail, enthusiastic, pro-active and responsible. Manual and Automation Testing. Selenium - Webdriver.io - Playwright - Jira - TFS - Visual Studio - GitHub - Postman - SQL Bilingual English/SpanishGame TestingProduct ManagementSystems Development Life CycleWeb TestingScrumUsability TestingRegression TestingMobile App TestingSoftware QASoftware Testing
- $13 hourlyFrom Fortune 500's Top 5 companies to small customers, I’ve tested 200+ products, and reported 1000+ bugs working as a software QA tester during 4 years. Learning to use new products and tools thrills me. Since the devil is in the details, I am detail-oriented. "I worked with Iris as her test lead on multiple projects in a popular crowd-testing platform. From the start, it was clear she is a diligent tester with a highly analytic mind who can understand more complex scenarios without needing to dumb down concepts to her. She's also eager to find how things work and help other people in the team. Her reports are full of detail and reach deep functions of the apps we tested, making her a valuable tester and regularly the top reporter on the projects she's in!" - Antonios M. (QA Test Lead) "Iris files some of the most detailed issues l've seen. On her issues, you can always count on a video, log, and a bunch of screenshots that tell you exactly what you need to know. These issues not only delight our clients, but also our testing team trying to repro or understand her issues. While I acknowledge her excellent testing, I mostly want to shout out her commitment to our team. Iris has gone above and beyond every single time that we've worked together. She works through tough testing instructions with fellow teammates, and she's always first to volunteer anytime we ask for help. Iris also isn't shy to call out major issues in our testing processes, and leave super honest feedback as well. Because of her candidness, we're able improve future testing experiences for others on the team. So, thank you for your honesty and for sticking it out the past few weeks (I know it has been bumpy). Very glad to have you on the team." - Felix L. (Project Manager) Operative systems: iOS, Android, Fire OS, macOS, Windows, Linux, Chome OS, watchOS, tvOS, Android TV, Roku OS, webOS, Tizen Tools: ADB, Logcat, Console, Charles Proxy, Postman, Fiddler, Wireshark, Trello, R Studio, ArcGIS, QGIS Devices: Windows 10 64-bit MacBook Pro 15 2018 / macOS Monterey 12 MacBook Pro 15 2018 / macOS Big Sur 11.5.2 iMac / macOS Catalina 10.15.7 iMac / macOS Mojave 10.14.6 iMac / macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac / macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Linux Ubuntu Linux Fedora Chrome OS 91 iPhone SE (2020) / iOS 14.5.1 iPhone XR / iOS 14.7.1 iPhone 7 / iOS 13.5.1 iPhone 6 / iOS 12 iPad Pro 9.7-inch / iPadOS 14.7.1 Google Pixel 3a XL / Android 11 Google Pixel 3a / Android 12 Beta Samsung Galaxy A20 / Android 10 Samsung Galaxy S8+ / Android 9 Google Pixel XL / Android 10 Google Pixel / Android 9 LG Rebel 4 / Android 8.1 LG G3 / Android 6 LG G2 / Android 5.0.2 Alcatel One Touch Fierce / Android 4.4.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020) / Android 10 Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) / Android 11 Amazon Fire HD 8 (6th Gen) Nvidia Shield TV / Android TV 9 Apple TV 4th / tvOS 14.7 Fire TV Stick 4K Roku Premiere+ Chromecast 2 LG TV 65SM8600PUA 2019 (Dolby Vision / Atmos) LG TV 50UK6500AUA 2018 Samsung (TV) UN43NU6900 2018 TCL TV 32S321 2018 Apple Watch Series 4 Polar H7 Garmin Vivosmart 3 Oculus Quest 2 Xbox S Echo Echo DotGame TestingSmoke TestingSanity TestingEnd-to-End TestingDesktop Application TestingAPI TestingManual TestingWeb TestingExploratory TestingSoftware TestingRegression TestingMobile App TestingFunctional TestingTest CasesSoftware QA
- $12 hourlyI work as a Customer Service Rep/Technical Support Specialist and Interpreter. I started working as a Technical Support Specialist in 2013 and remained in the field until 2016 when I began working as an Interpreter. I've worked as a technical support professional for over 5 years and I'm currently learning to become a developer. I am familiar with HTML, CSS, SQL, and Python. Aside from the previously mentioned experience, I consider myself a Fast Learner, detail-oriented, and critical thinker with good analytical skills. I'm excited to work with you and contribute to the success of your company and projects.Game TestingEnglish to Spanish TranslationMobile App TestingAndroidCustomer SupportEmail CommunicationTechnical SupportMicrosoft Windows Media ConnectSocial Media ManagementComputer SkillsCustomer ServiceOnline Chat Support
- $20 hourlyDedicated software engineering residing in the Dominican Republic trying to obtain remote jobs as a QA I've been working as a QA tester Engineer. As a skilled and educated professional with 4 years of experience testing in Web, Desktop, Mobile applications. I hope make a significant contribution to your organization. My professional experience includes analyzing the business requirements, creating test cases, executing tests to identify bugs, create and maintain automation scripts for the same project. The following are some skills that I have: - Working Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Hp ALM, Azure. - Experience in Jenkins, Github actions - Cypress - Selenium - Pytest - Allure reports - Manual testing - Docker - API - UnitestGame TestingBug Tracking & ReportsCypressWeb TestingTest Case DesignPerformance TestingAnnotated ScreenshotSelenium WebDriverBug ReportsFunctional TestingAppiumSoftware QAUsability TestingManual TestingAPI Testing
- $6 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY *Hardworking and reliable person focused on going above and beyond to support the team and serve others. Very patient and comprehensive, if there is not a solution It can always be builtGame TestingContent ModerationTicketing SystemSalesCustomer ServiceTranslationEnglishSpanishFrench
- $10 hourlyResponsible. Dedicated and available 7/24 I like to work as Customer Service Representative. I like to help others. I like to Work @ Home.Game TestingVirtual AssistanceBilingual EducationGame TheoryGame ConsultationSalesSales ConsultingAvayaComputerComputer MaintenanceCustomer Service
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.