Hire the best Video Game Testers in South Korea
Check out Video Game Testers in South Korea with the skills you need for your next job.
- $13 hourlyIT Account Manager with overall 8+ years. Now I'm a manual QA Engineer. Had a quick successful start in QA since 2020 and continue growing up and leveling up my experience. I'm passionate about QA and happy doing this business. I'd like to be someone who makes a difference in Software QA. Have participated as manual QA in Facebook, Instagram etc projects. I would like to use my skills & experience in helping clients to get the best results. I love working with companies all around the World and helping to increase software products efficiency by having great communication and organization skills while utilizing a lean mentality.Game TestingManual TestingIT Project ManagementUsability TestingSoftware QAQA EngineeringFunctional TestingBug Tracking & ReportsWeb Testing
- $20 hourlyQA Lead Tester with experience in online Crowdtesting companies. (Functional Testing, Usability Testing, Various Device Testing, Mobile App and Website Testing, Regression Testing etc.)Game TestingAI ChatbotData CollectionMystery ShoppingIn-App PurchasesUsability TestingPiping DesignManual TestingSalesforce LightningCAD DraftingAutodesk AutoCADQA EngineeringMobile App TestingRegression TestingFunctional Testing
- $12 hourly- Worked on Korean company 2 years. (labeling data / testing / voice record) - Lived in US 6 months, in 2017 - Languages : Engish , Japanese, Korean.Game TestingTranslationVoice RecordingTypeScript
- $12 hourlyI helped release games through the game test until the launch of Google Play Market. ✅ I’m experienced in game tester and Web tester. ✅ I have an ISTQB-FL. And I use it skillfully ad-hoc test, boundary test, black box test. ✅ I have attached the situation where a bug occurs in the game. You can watch it from 04:40 seconds. Thank you. ✅ Test Device: iPhone SE2, Galaxy A30, Galaxy J5, Desktop(Window), Trustmaster T150 Pro, ✅ Services that clients can receive: (include Screenshot)Bug report, (Excel or Google Spreadsheet) Test caseGame TestingMobile App TestingWeb Testing
- $15 hourlyI'm a translator looking for the opportunity to grow and improve my skills. My greatest asset is my thirst for learning. -Time Flexibility -Punctual and Responsible -Never gonna let you downGame TestingCopywritingTranslationComputer SkillsOffice AdministrationEnglishKnowledge RepresentationSingingVocal PerformanceVoice ActingVoice-Over
- $10 hourlyHi,I'm ready to work. I have experience working in different formats, but no more than that, experience in an application such as Adobe Photoshop,After effects, Premier Pro.I can work as a testerGame TestingAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After Effects
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.