Hire the best Video Game Testers in the Netherlands
Check out Video Game Testers in the Netherlands with the skills you need for your next job.
- $14 hourlyHello, my name is Kiana. I am an American living in the Netherlands with a BA in Comparative Literature. I have been working in Customer Service since 2013 and love it. I would say it is my preferred profession. I am patient, empathetic, and just want to help customers to the best of my ability. I also have experience as a QA Tester which helps a lot with customer support. I am responsible, passionate, motivated, and ready to help you with your projects. I am currently available for projects of any length and I can begin as soon as possible. My hourly rate is negotiable so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.Game TestingActive ListeningShort Story WritingStory EditingBook EditingEnglish ProofreadingBeta ReadingPoetryCustomer SupportCustomer Service
- $35 hourlyI am a 3D character artist in the Netherlands. I have been working in 3D for 5+ years using Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Photoshop. Creativity, efficiency, experience, and hard work are my main qualities. I offer experienced services in 3D high-end character art as well as low polygon character art.Game Testing3D DesignBug Tracking & ReportsMarvelousDesignerUnityGame Design3D ModelingSubstance Painter3D RenderingGame Design DocumentPixologic ZbrushAdobe PhotoshopAutodesk MayaAutodesk 3ds Max
- $50 hourlyPassionate Games Developer and Designer, focused primarily on gameplay, and the entire designing process. Next to that I've got a knack for language, and am experienced in proofreading and writing documents, for example Game Design Docs - Know C#, specifically in the Unity 3D game engine - Surface knowledge of C++, have some professional experience - Prefer remote work, and have contributed to international projects - Mainly worked in the Games and Serious Games industry - I prefer communication with a touch of humor, you need to be able to handle Dad JokesGame TestingC#Editing & ProofreadingGame PrototypeGame DevelopmentGame Design DocumentGame DesignGame ConsultationTranslation & Localization SoftwareLocalizationTranslationGameVideo GameSoftwareProofreading
- $15 hourlyI am a woman that has required a big set of skills like writing, designing, and editing. I speak both the languages Dutch and English fluently and use them both in everyday life.Game TestingDutchEnglish to Dutch TranslationWritingMicrosoft PowerPointLogo DesignTypingDutch to English TranslationEnglishTranslation
- $15 hourlyHi! I am a game design student with 15+ years experience in playing all sorts of games, of all genres, giving me a wide perspective in the gaming world. Here are some facts about me! - Currently studying game design in Hanze University. - Around 15,000 hours gaming experience. - Some of the games I play with over 1000 hours are; CSGO, Growtopia, Roblox, Lost Ark, Mobile Legends, Chess, and The Pokemon series. - Have done a few voluntary testing for a few companies such as Valorant, Mobile legends and etc. - I will analyse your game and provide quality and constructive feedbacks, and help you discover bugs in your game. On-the-spot feedbacks are also possible if preferred. - I have flexibility and I can work on strict deadlines too! I am currently looking for a long-term job I can do while doing my studies in game design. Email me if interested! email: firstname.lastname@example.org discord: Taka#7922Game TestingMobile App TestingPC GameMobile Game
- $10 hourlyEhddbdbdbd dsbsbbdnsjsjsmdndndndnddndndndndmdndndmdnanajsje dbdjdbdkdkdbe bridesmaids bushings bush jackGame Testing
- $17 hourlyI have a lot of passion for gaming, it has filled my life with joy and all types of emotions, and thus I want to help create games for others to experience. My top skills are that I’m patient and can speak English fluently due to my bilingual education.Game Testing
- $45 hourlyI am realtime good in video games i now a lot about the video games and i love to play them in Some video games i am not so good but in ark minecraft and fortnite in realy good. I want to work 1 hour a dayGame TestingVideo Game
- $20 hourlyI was a Senior RPA production support specialist at Accenture and have been with this project since 2020. My role is to organize, monitor, and perform RCA within the bots and client-facing responsibilities. This is a 24/7 role since we are working with a utility company, thus, I am also a shift lead in charge of my team's daily action items. With over 100 bots implemented in production, the processes are different from each other, which includes automations within a website, a SAP Application, a data analytics application, a workspace environment and so on. I am a part of migrating the older version (AA v11) tool to modernize the bots to A360. I am also in charge of monitoring the Database for the acquisition of AHT for each bot, which also requires my SQL skills. Since I was a web developer in my early years of work, I am focused on website automation. Automation Anywhere 360 is the platform we are using. Despite not being a master in VBS I am continuously learning throughout my experience. I am currently engaged in the process of self-studying UiPath and exploring further aspects of this automation tool. When I began my journey with the Automation Anywhere tool, I aspired to further my knowledge of other automation tools and obtain certification. Furthermore, I am excited to immerse myself in the Dutch culture, learn the language, and contribute to the local community. While I am currently in the process of learning Dutch, I am confident in my ability to communicate effectively in English, which is widely spoken in the Netherlands. I look forward to the possibility of discussing my application with you further.Game TestingUiPathAgile Software DevelopmentDevOpsManual TestingAutomation Anywhere
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.