Hire the best Virtualization Specialists in the Philippines
Check out Virtualization Specialists in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $8 hourlyDedicated and experienced professional with a strong background in customer service and leadership roles. A self-motivated individual who thrives in dynamic work environments. Known for exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a track record of delivering excellent service to clients and customers.VirtualizationCustomer ServiceEmail CommunicationCustomer SupportPharmaceutical IndustryCold CallingCustomer RetentionOnline Chat Support
- $7 hourly---------- TOP RATED FREELANCER ---------- 100% JOB SUCCESS ---------- Over 7,983 Hours Worked If you want a mixture of expertise and quality then click the hire button. This definitely comes at a cost but that will be worthless upon receiving the finished work. My aim is to provide the best quality work in less time in order to achieve trust and satisfaction to clients. I am a self-motivated, organized, focus, and hardworking individual with an exceptional passion to learn. My level of expertise was molded over the 12 years of my experience in working as business process outsourcing (BPO) Specialties: 1. Images Processing (crop, rotate, conversion of images and OCR) 2. Data Entry (genealogy, survey, billing, trademark, online data entry, medical record, civil records, 19th, and 20th-century newspaper) 3. Online searched (product info, longitude, latitude, and email address). Paste in excel or word table 4. website screenshot of companies (encode the financial statement ) 5. Categorization of product 6. web scrapping stores, firms, and directories 7. Product Sourcing and Fulfillment on Amazon, Walmart, and ShopifyVirtualizationDropshippingData AnalysisAmazon Web ServicesData ScrapingData MiningData EntryLinux System Administration
- $10 hourlyGood Day and welcome to my page. I am a freelancer that can offer a wide variety of tasks that I can accomplished such as data entry, web research, copy typing and many more. My primary objective is to provide quality service to all of my clients who will entrust me to accomplished their project on their expected deadlines. Rest assured that I can follow instructions and efficiently work with minimal supervision and can perform a job well done that is worth my clients payment. Lastly, I can provide top notch work to bring not only satisfaction but also convenience for my clients. ✔Computer Literacy ✔Well versed MS excel, MS word, Power Point ✔Efficient in internet. ✔Transcriptionist Strength: ✔Can perform under pressure ✔Can execute a task within given time ✔Can easily adapt to any new implementation ✔Hard Working ✔Can learn fast from mistakes ✔Can utilize available resources efficiently ✔Can inspire others to work honestlyVirtualizationGeneral TranscriptionData ScrapingData MiningPDF ConversionLead GenerationData EntryMicrosoft WordAccuracy Verification
- $70 hourlyContent crafted to convince. You may think your tech product or service is revolutionary, disruptive, or simply the best out there. But if your target audience doesn't know about it, what it does, how they can benefit from it, and why they need it now, those visitors won't be converted to leads, and those leads won't be converted to customers. That's why you need me on your team. Since 2008, I have written thousands of marketing collateral, including blog posts, white papers, web sales pages, case studies, ebooks, brochures, data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, articles, and sales letters with the purpose of engaging readers and guiding them deeper into my clients' sales funnels. I specialize in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, and Virtualization, but can handle any writing project related to IT. Some of the topics I'm familiar with include: zero trust, encryption, compliance, data privacy, data protection, threat prevention, threat intelligence, threat hunting, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, malware protection, ransomware, LOTL, botnet, keylogger, rootkit, VPN, SIEM, SOAR, CWPP, CSPM, EDR, MFT Server, managed file transfer, reverse proxy, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR, cloud security, cloud cost optimization, IaaS, SaaS, DaaS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Azure, Google Cloud, VDI, virtual desktops, hyperconverged infrastructure, MSP, ITAD, network security, etc. Please find time to browse my Work History. I have a feeling you'll like what you're about to see.VirtualizationJasper AIInformation Security ThreatsEncryptionVPNPCI DSSHIPAACybersecurity ManagementCybersecurity ToolChatGPTNetwork SecurityHTMLSearch Engine OptimizationCopywritingBlog Writing
- $50 hourlyI've been on the IT industry for 18 years specializing on Microsoft / Citrix / VMware / Cloud technologies. I also have experience in managing teams and making sure that all business expectations are met. I've been on both System Integrator and end user side (BPO, Financial, Transportation). Awards include: 2016 – Pre-Sales and Technical Person of the Year – Citrix Philippines 2015 – Pre-Sales of the Year – MTECH Philippines 2012 – Outstanding Alumni (Adamson University - Computer Engineering Department) Certifications include: Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) • Windows 2008 Active Directory, Configuration • Windows 2008 Application Platform: Configuration • Windows 2008 Network Infrastructure: Configuration • Windows 2003 Hosting, Configuration and Management Software Asset Management Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE: Security) Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA: Security) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Citrix Systems Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization Citrix XenDesktop 5 Citrix XenApp 4 Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Advance Edition Citrix Password Manager 4.5 Cisco Systems Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) IBM AIX Basic Operations V5 ITIL ITIL v4 Foundation Key strengths include: - Advance problem-solving skills. Will not stop until issues are resolve. - People Management skills - Assertive, trustworthy and team player. - Can perform assign tasks at any given condition Technical knowledge: - Windows (all versions) - Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 - Citrix – XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscaler - VMware – vSphere, Horizon - Amazon AWS – EC2, S3, VPC, Direct Connect - Microsoft Azure - Microsoft Active Directory Services -LAN, WAN and WiFi network technology (DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP) -MS Office 365/Exchange - Backup (Veritas , Networker), Security (McAfee EPO, DLP, MDE) - Hardware (Dell, HP, UCS, Nutanix) - Linux (Basic Nagios, HAProxy, KeepAlived)VirtualizationWindows AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Lync ServerMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Office 365Microsoft Hyper VMicrosoft Exchange ServerVMware ESX ServerCitrix HypervisorCitrix ADCMicrosoft Active Directory
- $13 hourlyAn ITIL v4 Foundation certified, IT Service Desk who has a can-do attitude and takes pride in providing great customer service. Extensive experience in the following roles, Service Desk Team Lead, Service Desk, Technical Support, and IT Systems Engineer at various levels and areas of responsibilities. Work experiences consist of troubleshooting different devices and computers, Active Directory, Office 365 Administration, MS Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, LastPass, CloudAlly, KnowBe4, manage clients network, giving product information and support for Customers, provide technical assistance through phone, chat, and email.VirtualizationOnline Chat SupportFAQs CompilationPhone SupportCustomer SupportITILCustomer Support PluginTechnical SupportMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationCustomer ServiceMicrosoft ExcelActive DirectoryMicrosoft Exchange OnlineMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationIT Service Management
- $5 hourlyI am an experienced and personable VA who has had an extensive experience in doing data management, analysis and maintenance. Apart from analytical campaigns, I was able to complete a few projects in: • Basic accounting and invoice processing • Basic admin tasks using Google Suite Documents and client-provided tools • Customer Service through email, chat and ticket management • Email inbox handling and prioritization • Amazon supplier and manufacture research • Leads research and building • Social media managementVirtualizationOnline ResearchData MiningFinancial AccountingSocial Media ManagementInstagram MarketingCustomer Relationship ManagementLead Generation
- $20 hourlyI am a cloud technology enthusiast. I specialize in administering Microsoft Cloud Services. - I have more than 5 years of experience in managing thousands of accounts in M365 - I am currently maintaining different Azure setup (IaaS, PaaS and BaaS) for multiple clients I believe that the world can be interconnected without the need to move physically from one place to the other through proper communication and the cloud space.VirtualizationSolution ArchitectureMicrosoft SharePointTech & ITCloud ComputingMicrosoft Exchange ServerOffice 365Microsoft AzureMicrosoft Active Directory
- $35 hourlyExperienced Windows System Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Windows Server, Virtualization, Operating Systems, and Computer Security. Strong information technology professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Computer Engineering from AMA Computer College.VirtualizationInformation TechnologyWindows ServerComputing & NetworkingComputer EngineeringMicrosoft WindowsVMWareComputerSystem SecurityVirtual MachineServerWindows AdministrationLinux System AdministrationVMware AdministrationTech & IT
- $20 hourlyOver the last decade, I have been working as an IT Support Professional for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firms, providing excellent service across Operating System platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. I also have extensive hardware experience considering my Electronics background that defines my completeness in this field, having delved into systems that required software as well as hardware knowledge. My experience has carried me well over the years. I am as reliable as I can be, attentive to details, punctual on time-related matters, and satisfied by nothing but the best.VirtualizationVirtual MachinePhone SupportGame TestingGIMPDesktop ApplicationDesktop SupportMac OS App DevelopmentWindows AdministrationLinux System Administration
- $30 hourlyMaintenance Engineer | IT Service Desk | Onsite Support Experience/Familiar in doing IT Maintenance which includes the following: -Server/Network Health Checks -Backup (Veeam, StorageCraft, Datto & Acronis) -Microsoft Windows Servers -Windows Machine -Monitoring tools (Datto RMM, Kaseya, Lansweeper & PRTG) -Ticketing System (ConnectWise, Lansweeper & BMC Footprints) -Firewalls (Watchguard, Sophos, Cyberoam & SonicWall) -NAS (QNAP & Synology) -Patch Management -iDRAC & iLO -VMWare -HyperV -O365 -Microsoft Exchange -Webroot -Powershell -Active Directory -SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) -Knowbe4 (Security Awareness Training) If you're looking for a Tech that can do and manage IT maintenance, then I'm your Tech.VirtualizationAcronisVeeamBackup AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Hyper VVMWareSystem MonitoringSystem AdministrationOffice 365Ticketing SystemComputer Hardware InstallationSystem MaintenanceNetwork MonitoringHardware Troubleshooting
- $25 hourlyWith over a decade of experience in the IT field, I am a seasoned IT professional specializing in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) industry. My expertise spans across a wide array of IT domains, honed through years of hands-on experience. In my extensive career, I have gained proficiency in IT management and monitoring using tools crucial to MSP operations such as ConnectWise Manage, IT Glue, Meraki Cloud, and Invarosoft ITSP. I am also adept at remote management and control with ConnectWise Control, ConnectWise Automate, and Addigy. My skills also extend to managing security, identity, and backup systems, utilizing platforms like Sentinel One, Proofpoint, Okta, Datto BCDR, and Acronis Cyber Cloud. As a VMware Certified Professional (VCP-DCV & VCTA-DCV), my capabilities in virtual infrastructure management are solid and recognized. Beyond technical skills, I'm recognized for my exceptional English communication abilities, adaptability, and resourcefulness. I am diligent, versatile, and efficient, always eager to learn. Whether working as a team member or leading a team, my experience and maturity guide me to excel in any role.VirtualizationCustomer ServiceNetwork AdministrationBackup AdministrationRemote Management SoftwareTechnical SupportTicketing SystemCisco MerakiConnectWise AutomateVMware ESX ServerSystem AdministrationVMWareMicrosoft WindowsmacOSMicrosoft Active Directory
- $5 hourlyI graduated BS Biology. I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I am highly-motivated and results orientated. To be an astute learner and the best performer in your organization. So that I can build an innovative career in your esteemed organization by using my skills and other significant talents. I also completed the 88 hr Virtual Assistant Training that includes the skill below Summary of Skills: Administrative Assistance Basic WordPress Web Designing Basic Wix Web Designing Video Editing Photo Editing Social Media Management Social Media Marketing Email Marketing Email Management Project Management Search Engine Optimization Word Processing Spreadsheet Presentation Lead Generation Product Sourcing It is my goal to provide quality service at an affordable price and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality. I am motivated, hard working with good communication skills, quick learner and capable to follow instructions easily.VirtualizationSocial Media ManagementProduct ResearchAdministrative SupportData Entry
- $40 hourlyLooking for an experienced Systems Engineer that could help you deliver worry-free IT service? I'm your guy! I'm a Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator and I've supported wide range of clients from Accounting, Engineering, Architecture, Law Firm, Research Company, IT Dev Ops, Financing, Advertising, Real Estate, IT Outsourcing, etc.. With my exposure to different server roles, I can easily learn new systems with minimal supervision - managing multiple servers are easy for me. I specialize in BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery) and supported multiple platforms like Veeam, Datto, StorageCraft products, Synology Hyperbackup & Cloud Replication, etc.. I am a very proactive person, and a kind of guy who likes to make things easier for the team.VirtualizationMicrosoft Hyper VVMware AdministrationSoftware MaintenanceDisaster RecoveryBackup AdministrationMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationMicrosoft AzureWindows ServerSystem Administration
- $20 hourlyI have been working as an IT Consultant for MSP companies, catering to small and medium-sized businesses, helping them with their IT environment, while they focus on their careers. Skills: - hardware and software troubleshooting - supports computer networking (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, etc) - manage firewall - build, configure systems that runs on Windows, Mac or Linux - administer Active Directory, O365, GSuite, etc - technical writing Let me know how I may help your business! :)VirtualizationFirewallServer AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellNetwork AdministrationEmail SecurityITILGoogle Workspace AdministrationWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerData BackupMicrosoft AzureTroubleshootingTechnical Writing
- $6 hourlyOBJECTIVE To work in a virtual environment where I can acquire valuable knowledge and skills, also where I can maximize my talents and broaden my knowledge. I can work with passion and offer my service to be an asset in the working environmentVirtualizationSocial Media AdvertisingVirtual AssistanceSocial Media WebsiteIn-App Search
- $8 hourlyOver the past four years, I've had the privilege of honing my expertise within the IT industry while working with a prominent outsourcing company. My journey in IT has been fueled by a deep passion for technology and a steadfast commitment to improving operational efficiency within IT systems. In my role, I've played a pivotal part in shaping and managing the operational infrastructure of our IT systems, consistently driving our business towards success. My experience encompasses a range of exciting areas, including: • Comprehensive PC Deployments (Onsite and WFH): Managing large-scale PC deployments for new clients, accounts, and campaigns, ensuring seamless transitions. • Stringent Testing Protocols: Implementing rigorous testing phases to guarantee the security and functionality of our tools. • Efficient Project Execution: Delivering projects and endorsements efficiently, always mindful of timelines. • Exceptional Technical Support: Offering top-tier technical support to clients and users, with a strong focus on delivering an exceptional post-service experience. Some of the notable projects I've been a part of include: Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 10 (3000+ PCs): Leading the migration of our systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10, ensuring a smooth transition while maintaining productivity. Email Cloud Migration to Office 365: Successfully overseeing the migration of our email systems to Office 365, optimizing communication and collaboration within the organization. WFH (Work-From-Home) Virtualization: Implementation of a comprehensive WFH virtualization solution, leveraging VPN and AWS technologies. This initiative allowed our team to securely access critical resources remotely, enhancing flexibility and productivity during challenging times.VirtualizationDHCPAvayaVoIP AdministrationMicrosoft SharePointComputer NetworkMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Endpoint ManagerSystem AdministrationOperating SystemComputer HardwareCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeInformation TechnologyProject Management
- $30 hourlyI describe my self that I have the ability to make the impossible possible as long as you have a strategy and I'm good at construction estimate and I'm also good at managing people where to put them and do their jobs making it easier and save material for the company's high income and I have experience in the field and actual work of civil constructionVirtualizationPre-ConstructionConstruction MonitoringTyping
- $18 hourlyExperienced Information Technology Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the outsourcing/offshoring industry. Skilled in Office 365 Administration, Google Cloud Platform, Active Directory Servers, Azure Cloud Administration, Cybersecurity and a Microsoft Certified Professional.VirtualizationSecurity InfrastructureIT InfrastructureSecurity EngineeringOffice 365Microsoft IntuneMicrosoft Azure AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft AzureSystem SecurityFirewallCybersecurity Management
- $5 hourlyI am a highly experienced Linux Systems Administrator/Engineer with a remarkable 19-year journey in the world of IT infrastructure management. Over the course of my career, I have not only mastered the intricacies of Linux administration but have also ventured into various other domains, making me a versatile and well-rounded professional in the field. Here's a glimpse into my professional journey. * Head of Manila System Engineers: As the Head of the System Engineers, I have taken on multiple roles and responsibilities that have significantly contributed to the success of our organization: * Training and Mentorship: I have been actively involved in training and mentoring both Junior and Senior Engineers, passing on my extensive knowledge and expertise to the next generation of IT professionals. * Project Planning and Implementation: I have played a crucial role in project planning and execution, ensuring the successful implementation of various initiatives within our organization. * Cost Optimization: I have consistently proposed projects aimed at cost improvement and reduction, demonstrating a strong commitment to the financial well-being of the company. * Technology Exploration: My dedication to innovation has led me to constantly explore new technologies and tools that can be integrated into our company's IT landscape, keeping us at the forefront of industry advancements. * Delegation and Leadership: I have effectively delegated tasks to team members, fostering collaboration and ensuring the efficient completion of projects. * Tier 3 Support: I have provided Tier 3 support for both internal and external clients, offering expert guidance in resolving complex technical issues. * ITIL Best Practices: I have implemented, approved, reviewed, and applied ITIL best practices for Change Management, enhancing our operational efficiency and adherence to industry standards. * 24/7 On-call Support: I have been dedicated to providing 24/7 on-call support, ensuring rapid response to major downtime and critical issues. * Reporting and Documentation: I have consistently provided detailed reports to the Management Team, offering insights and recommendations for continuous improvement. Additionally, I have created comprehensive documentation and run-books for new products and technologies. Skills and Technologies Handled: Throughout my career, I have acquired expertise in a wide range of technologies, including but not limited to: * Linux administration (Redhat and Centos) * Unix Administration (Solaris and Debian) * Windows Administration (AD, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2019) * SAN Administration (Hitachi, EMC, IBM XIV, and Veritas Storage) * NAS Administration (NetApp and QNAP) * Backup Administration (Veritas, BackuPPC, and worm devices) * Cloud Computing Administration (AWS and Azure) * Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible, and Redhat Satellite) * Automation and Orchestration (Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Docker) * Database Administration (MySQL, MariaDB, and Oracle) * SAN Switch Administration (Brocade, Cisco MD, and Cisco FI) * Virtualization and Containers Administration (Openstack, RedHat Ovirt, KVM, VMware, and Docker) * Source Code Management (GIT and Redhat AWX) * Server Hardware Administration (DELL, HP, Cisco UCS, and Blade Chassis) Scripting (Shell and Python) * Monitoring (Nagios, Cacti, NNMI, and Check-MK) My journey as a Linux Systems Administrator/Engineer has been characterized by continuous learning, adaptation to evolving technologies, and a steadfast commitment to delivering excellence in IT infrastructure management. I am excited to continue pushing boundaries and contributing to the success of our organization in the ever-evolving world of technology.VirtualizationAutomationRed HatVMware AdministrationUnix System AdministrationCloud ComputingBashAnsibleBackup AdministrationOrchestrationDatabase AdministrationWindows AdministrationConfiguration ManagementLinux System AdministrationStorage Area Network
- $20 hourly*Network Engineer * Responsible for network infrastructure maintenance and upgrade (WAN, LAN, Firewall, Router, Network Switches, Access point and WIFI) * Responsible for maintenance and upgrade of servers/application (Windows Server 2012 r2, Virtualization (Hype-V, VMware), Active directory, MS SQL server 2012 r2, Remote Desktop Server and PABX * Application (Sap Business One v9.0, Crystal Report 14, Android Studio, Flutter, Visual Studio Code, MS 365/OneDrive) * Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations. * Network Monitoring tools (Zabbix and Cacti) * Responsible for support and troubleshoot of other IT related hardware and software issues. * Android Development using Flutter & cloud storage firebase. *Software Engineer * Coding, Testing and System Implementation * Perform daily, week and monthly Backup DatabasesVirtualizationAnyDesk SoftwareDesktop & Laptop SupportPfSenseRemote Connection SupportSAP Crystal ReportsSQLMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectorySAP BusinessOneWindows ServerComputing & NetworkingNetwork EngineeringAndroid App Development
- $60 hourlyExperienced Server Administrator with over 2 years of hands-on on maintaining overall performance of Data Center.VirtualizationData CenterVMware AdministrationLinux System AdministrationWindows ServerComputing & NetworkingServer VirtualizationMicrosoft Active DirectoryIT Infrastructure
- $10 hourlyI'm a OFW an i have a lot of experience to earn money. I have experience in Restaurant as a casher/crew. I have experience as a Sales Lady, and I have also experience in cooking. Wish you will give me a chance to work in your company.VirtualizationData MiningVirtual AssistanceData Analytics & Visualization SoftwareData AnalysisData Entry
- $11 hourlyAnalytical and systematic Systems Administrator with 5 years of experience dedicated to maximizing performance and ensuring a highly available and secure environment. Provided over a decade of quality customer service, including handling level 2 cases and difficult scenarios, while focusing on the best customer experience.VirtualizationData MiningRobotic Process AutomationVirtual MachineZendeskMac OS X AdministrationWindows 11 AdministrationEnterprise Resource PlanningTechnical SupportData BackupOdooCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceSystem Administration
- $8 hourlyExperienced in administrating VMware, Synology, Windows Administration, Sophos, pfsense, and Veeam. My passion on Technology brings me joy everytime I address my client's issue..VirtualizationPfSenseSophos Sophos UTMVMware ESX ServerVMware vSphereVMWareVeeamData Center OperationsStorage Area NetworkVMware Administration
- $10 hourly12+ years of experience in System and Network Administration working on both Windows and Linux systems as well as on VMware Virtualization, Fortinet appliance, Cisco switches, HP servers and switches, MySQL databases. 4+ years MSP experience. Achievements: * Spearheaded virtualization project on previous company's data center that increased efficiency in resource utilization as well as reduced maintenance and energy costs. * Redesigned company's network infrastructure aimed on increasing productivity and security. * Initiated transformative company policies designed on security, productivity, and disaster recovery.VirtualizationTicketing SystemPhone SupportWindows ServerEnglishTroubleshootingCustomer SupportTechnical SupportNetwork SecurityWindows AdministrationLinux System AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryHelpdeskNetwork AdministrationSystem Administration
- $15 hourlyI am a seasoned Network & System Administrator with almost 6 years of hands-on experience. My expertise lies in offering comprehensive support, maintenance, and enhancement services for your organization's network components and systems. I specialize in assisting both small and large businesses with the development and management of their computer network systems. I excel in providing efficient troubleshooting, technical support, virtualization assistance, security administration, remote system administration, and various other IT and networking services. Technical Expertise: ✅ Technical Support experience with in house client and Managed Service Providers ✅ Line of Business Experience: Social Media (Meta), Healthcare, Financial and Telecommunication ✅ With experience working with clients from US, APAC, LATAM, EMEA ✅ Proficient in Networking, Systems Administration, Application & Remote Support ✅ Proficient in IT Asset Management, Vendor Engagement ✅ Collaboration Tools: Zoom, Webex, Bluejeans, Slack, MS Teams ✅ Remote Support Tools: RDP, Teamviewer, LogmeIn Rescue ✅ Virtualization: VirtualBox, VMWare ✅ Ticketing System: ServiceNow, Enterprise Ticket Management SystemVirtualizationCloud ComputingAzure Blockchain ServiceCloud ServicesCloud Security FrameworkScrumNetwork SecurityCustomer ServiceIT Compliance AuditIT RecruitingCustomer ExperienceNetwork EngineeringIT Service ManagementSystem AdministrationTechnical Support
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.