Hire the best Visual Effects Artists in New Zealand
Check out Visual Effects Artists in New Zealand with the skills you need for your next job.
- $60 hourlyI work fairly broadly across moving image, specialising in 2D character animation and motion graphics design as well as video editing and post-production. I grew up and worked in New Zealand before Freelancing full time in London and Berlin between 2016 and 2020. I'm now back in my home country and always keen to meet new clients and colaborators! Key skills: Editing: I have expert level knowledge of both the craft of the edit and the technicalities of digital video. I can edit both long-form and short form material, and have experience editing documentary, narrative, corporate and promotional video. I am equally proficient in Final Cut systems and Adobe Premiere Pro and am also familiar with Avid systems. Animation: I am an award-winning animator crafting my own animated short films in a mixed media style. I pride myself of good storytelling as well as highly-principled animation. Motion Graphics: I've had a lot of experience building animated logos, lower third graphics, transitions and more, and can do so with a high level of speed and skill. Visual Effects: I have a high level of experience performing colour keying, rotoscoping, compositing, matchmoving and more. Additional Post Production: I am able to perform sound mixing and editing with programs like Adobe Audition. I can also grade colour with Lumetri and DaVinci Resolve. Filmmaking: I've had experience on set in most crew roles, lighting assistant, camera, art department, script supervisor, assistant director and more. Photography: I am at home behind a digital SLR and have a high degree of skill editing with Photoshop. Writing: I have excellent written English skills and experience writing copy, web articles, and production scripts.VFX ArtistsLogo AnimationVisual EffectsCharacter AnimationGraphic Design2D AnimationAnimationVideo EditingMotion DesignMotion RetouchingAdobe PhotoshopExplainer VideoVideo Intro & OutroMotion GraphicsAdobe After Effects
- $80 hourlyMotion designer generalist with 20+ years of experience in Broadcasting and Web based projects. Edition 2d/3d animation VfX Motion designVFX ArtistsVideo EditingVisual Effects3D AnimationMotion Graphics
- $40 hourlyHi there! I am a 3D artist that specializes in 3D Animation, Rendering and Visualization. I have worked at Weta Digital, Weta Workshop and with several high profile international clients in my career as a 3D Artist, on film, television and advertising projects. Please take a look at my portfolio, and it will demonstrate how I will to be able to provide you with work product that is beautiful, functional and adds value to your brand.VFX ArtistsVisual EffectsVisualizationPhoto EditingArchitectural RenderingPhotographyVideo EditingExplainer VideoAnimated ExplainerPhotorealistic Rendering3D Architectural Visualization3D Walkthrough Animation3D Architectural Rendering3D Product Animation3D Product RenderingIndustrial ProductIndustrial Design3D Rendering3D Modeling3D AnimationAutodesk 3ds MaxAutodesk Maya
- $25 hourlyHi! I’m Hayden Smith, I'm a Videographer, Colorist and VFX artist from Wellington, New Zealand! My goal is to provide the best quality result and service to my clients. I have achieved this by using the latest industry equipment and tools, keeping my clients up to date and informed and by continuing to improve upon my skills and knowledge. MY SERVICES: - VFX - Video Editing - Video/Film Color Grading/Correction WHAT I'VE WORKED ON: Real Estate, Commercials, Weddings, Product videos, Drone footage, Short films, long length projects, Social media content, Music videos and more! If you have any questions or would like to discuss your project, please contact me and I will be happy to help you. Kindest regards HaydenVFX ArtistsPhotographyReal Estate PhotographyColor Correction & FilterVideo ProductionDrone VideographyVideographyVisual Effects SoftwareBlenderColor GradingVideo Color CorrectionVisual EffectsVideo EditingCompositing
- $20 hourlyI am an experienced Graphic Designer that has been in the industry for 6+ years. I am confident in my ability to implement a vast range of thumbnail styles while providing the highest quality possible. I pride myself on the quality of my work and I know that with my thumbnails I can increase your click-through rate dramatically, and improve audience engagement.VFX ArtistsVisual ArtVisual EffectsYouTube ThumbnailYouTube MarketingDigital DesignImage EditingYouTubeVisual DesignYouTube ViewsYouTube DevelopmentAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignAdobe After Effects
- $35 hourlyHello - I'm looking for remote part time work. No job is too small. I come with over 15 years of international career experience working in 5 different countries (in advertising, film and tv production). My natural interpersonal and communication skills are ideal for nurturing valuable external business relationships and internal company trust. With a diligent work ethic, I am exceptionally well organised, know how to prioritise, keep a team to schedule and keep a calm demeanour under pressure. As an experienced Production Manager/producer I take upon team leadership roles with gusto and can play key supportive roles to senior management and the company as a whole – ensuring smooth production and deadlines are always met to the highest quality and service possible. I have a range of transferable skills including computer literacy, administration management and production. I am able to confidently setup remote calls/meetings and take accurate notes and minutes. Thank you - please reach outVFX ArtistsSales & MarketingLean StartupInternational BusinessStakeholder ManagementProblem SolvingTeam BuildingTask CoordinationVideo Editing & ProductionSupervisionVisual EffectsCustomer ServiceManagement SkillsAdobe Creative SuiteVisual CommunicationTeam Management
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.