Hire the best Visual Merchandisers in Spain
Check out Visual Merchandisers in Spain with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyI am an Industrial and graphic designer. I have experience in brand design, logos, content for social media, institutional image. I also model 3d of objects, spaces and make product plans. I did training in visual merchandising and html. At the moment, I am training in UX / UI design.Visual MerchandisingSocial Media Design3D Modeling3D RenderingCards & FlyersLayout DesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignGraphic DesignPresentation DesignAdobe InDesignBrochureAdobe IllustratorSocial Media ImageryInfographic
- $25 hourlyI specialize in creating fun and friendly characters for advertising, video games, books, etc. These types of characters are an excellent idea to use as a corporate mascot. I also really enjoy making gif animations that you can use on your website or social networks to generate engagement. In addition to all this, I also do illustrations for any other type of thing, such as illustrations for websites, book covers or illustrated t-shirts. In summary, I can help you with: - Character design - Cover design - 2D Animation - Illustrated T-shirt or merchandising - Illustrations for websites or any other medium I am a responsible person with my work, oriented to detail and I like to help other people to achieve their goals through illustration.Visual MerchandisingGraphic DesignDrawingCaricatureAdobe PhotoshopCartoon ArtChildren's Book IllustrationAlbum CoverGame ArtBook CoverGIFsT-Shirt DesignCharacter DesignIllustration2D Animation
- $8 hourly👗🎓 I hold a Degree in Fashion Design and a Master's Degree in Fashion and Beauty Communication (CEU San Pablo). Bilingual (English-Spanish). Creative and passionate about the fashion industry with experience in visual merchandising, styling, and creative direction. A keen eye for detail. Excellent communication skills and outstanding creative capabilities. #FashionEnthusiast I can help your business with: Virtual Consultations 💻👗 Custom Design Services ✂️🎨 Brand Identity Development Online Fashion Workshops Digital Fashion Illustrations 🎨💻 Fashion Brand Audits 🕵️♀️👗 E-commerce Styling Services 🛒👚 Fashion Trend Analysis 📈 Collaboration Projects 🤝 Virtual Fashion Shows Branded Merchandise Design 🏷️🎨 Fashion Writing Services ✍️ Creative Direction for Photoshoots 📸 Virtual Wardrobe Planning Brand Storytelling Online Brand Strategy Workshops 🖥️📈 Fashion Product Launch Campaigns and more 🚀👗Visual MerchandisingConcept DesignBrand ResearchDrawingFashion & BeautyProduct DevelopmentPrint DesignFashion MerchandisingAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopPhoto EditingFashion PhotographyFashion DesignFashion IllustrationFashion Editorial
- $40 hourlyIm a Senior Industrial Designer experienced in product development from design phase to fabrication or installation depending on the product. * Knows parametric design, modelling and rendering * Experienced with prototyping *Full project management from start to finishVisual MerchandisingProject ManagementProduct DevelopmentAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopAutodesk InventorRhinoceros 3DSolidWorksIndustrial DesignIndustrial Product
- $11 hourlyI am a corporate social communicator with experience in the world of sales and public relations, my corporate specialty has allowed me to work in: ° 9 years experience in customer service ° Direct sales, negotiation and closing sales ° Communication skills for radio and tv commercials ° Public speaking. ° 4 years of experience in team management and personnel administrationVisual MerchandisingCommunication SkillsComplaint ManagementCommercial DesignPublic SpeakingCustomer ServiceSales
- $13 hourlyMore than 13 years of experience in Hospitality Industry. Specialized in Customer Service, Revenue, Reservations (supervising and leadership). Creative and team worker. Always focus in service, human rights, green sustainability and multicultural thinking. Fan of children’s behaviour because they see the life with simplicity, and they never stop creating and playing. I like revolutionary people who are working in a better future. I believe that if you keep your balance: physical, emotional and mental, it helps you to respect others, to accept the equality and to be a better version of yourself.Visual MerchandisingContent CreationTypingHospitality & TourismAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceFashion & ApparelFashion & BeautyTravelWardrobe Styling
- $30 hourlyDesigner, creative and curious. I like to work in projects that involve migration, inclusion and resilience. I have worked creating content for social networks communicating and promoting the visual and corporate identity of the social and migration brands, creating advertising campaigns through the internet and in printed media, developing communication material for projects such as brochures, booklets, posters developing infographics on the current situation of migration. I also have experience in design of artistic and commercial installations, digital design of shop windows and commercial sets to packaging, POP, catalogs, and manuals. I have been a teacher, workshop leader and lecturer of research methodology in graphic design, research in design for social change, commercial spaces seminar, display window and visual merchandising, history of design I, digital image and packaging. I am an Illustrator of stories and faces on paper.Visual MerchandisingDiversity & InclusionTeaching SpanishVideo EditingVisual CommunicationVisual IdentityDesign Concept2D Design & DrawingsDesign ThinkingDesign TheoryPresentationsPresentation DesignAdobe Creative CloudCreative StrategyCreative Writing
- $5 hourly"I am a passionate industrial designer with a focus on the fashion and graphic design industry. I have honed my skills as a designer through various work experiences, but I particularly highlight my role as a visual merchandising designer for a retail company, where I acquired diverse skills and competencies, including: • Graphic design tailored to a specific client or brand. • Attention to detail and conveying messages for events and campaigns. • Communication among work groups, suppliers, and users. • A love for fashion. • Implementation of design methodologies applied to process optimization and user testing. In addition to my corporate experience, I embarked on an entrepreneurial journey, launching a venture centered around illustration and handmade notebooks, where I applied my design sensibility to create unique and appealing products. I enjoy designing experiences that resonate with users and leave a lasting impact."Visual MerchandisingUI GraphicsResponsive DesignFashion MerchandisingMerchandise Graphic DesignVisual DesignVisual CommunicationAdobe PhotoshopIllustrationGraphic DesignDesign ThinkingDesign MockupDesign & Usability Research
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.