Hire the best Visualization Specialists in Australia
Check out Visualization Specialists in Australia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourly✅I provide A-to-Z the designing process, with fast responses, a high delivery rate, and incredible quality 1) 2D, 3D Modeling for prototyping 2) Photorealistic Rendering, and Texturing 3) Product Commercial Animation 4) Product Conceptualisation 5) Manufacturing expertise Being based in Melbourne, I am open to meetings for large, long-running projects *I believe no ideas are bad ideas, and will support the process of breathing life into your designs* WHY CHOOSE JOHN? My customers choose me as I am dedicated and come with the following benefits: ✅Trusted project management and design ✅Highly advanced printable, practical 3D models that result in the best prints ✅Australian, local with AusPost delivery times ✅Professional, and respectful written and spoken English communication ✅Depth of knowledge in a variety of industry sectors and applications ✅Certified as a 3D software modeler, and holds Professional Engineering Qualifications (Washington Accord) **I take all projects head-on, small, big, short-term, or long-term, please contact me for a conversation**VisualizationCAD ConversionDesign for Manufacturing3D PrintingMechanical Design3D RenderingCADBlenderProduct DesignSolidWorks3D Modeling2D Design3D Design2D Design & Drawings2D Product Drawing
- $32 hourlyArchitectural Designer/Draftsman focused on delivering reliable results of building design and architectural drafting in Australia. Ready for new challenges in building design, architectural drafting, and 3D modelling & render.VisualizationArchitectural RenderingAR & VR DevelopmentInterior ArchitectureCADResidential DesignPlanning Permission PreparationAutodesk Revit3D RenderingArchitectural DesignBuilding Information ModelingConcept Design3D Modeling
- $65 hourlyI am an eye care health professional and quality manager with 17 years of clinical and administrative experience. I completed a Master of Business Administration (Health Services Management) in 2020. I am committed to delivering quality work and achieving outcomes in a timely manner.VisualizationTopic ResearchSpreadsheet SoftwareMicrosoft PowerPointProofreadingISO 9001Microsoft WordCustomer ServiceMedical EditingMicrosoft ExcelBusiness ManagementAcademic Editing
- $70 hourlyHi There! This is Tom, A multidisciplinary designer from Melbourne, Australia. Ive worked in the high end design industry for 7 years collaborating with renowned designers such as Tom Fereday, Sebastian Herkner, Adam Cornish and more. I specialize in interior 3d visualization and product development, product design and product renders.VisualizationAutodesk InventorChaos CoronaFurniture DesignSolidWorks3D Architectural RenderingAdobe Photoshop ElementsV-RayConcept DesignInterior DesignAutodesk 3ds MaxArchitectural Design3D Modeling
- $125 hourlyDr Petina Pert is a Spatial Analyst with CSIRO Land and Water with an interest in developing geospatial technologies and decision support tools for natural resource management. Dr Pert's research investigates how to make better use of resources through the use of spatial tools to prioritise natural resource management decisions and investment. She has previously worked on spatial habitat prioritisation and visualisation in Mission Beach. Dr Pert also led a project looking at the status and trends of Wet Tropics biodiversity and ecosystem services and subsequently produced a prototype report card. Currently she is working on a project which aims to better understand the impact of bushfires on significant species and habitats for Indigenous Australians, and the practical support needed to empower Indigenous leadership in cultural burning, bushfire recovery and related land management activities. More recently she has specialised in Digital Marketing and e-Commerce utilising her visualisation and data analysis skills to assist companies with content management and social media strategies.VisualizationGISInternet SurveySurveySocial Media DesignSocial Media ContentDatabaseData CollectionSocial Media EngagementDigital MarketingAcademic EditingSpatial AnalysisSocial Media Strategy
- $50 hourlyHaving vast experience in top advertising and marketing agencies of Saudi Arabia. Now living in Adelaide, South Australia. I have been working on national and multinational clients including telecommunication, banks, insurance, real estate, restaurants, food & beverages, e-commerce, governmental Institutions and FMCG companies. As aspiring graphic designer/ art director/ creative, I can work on all kind of design, whether working as team or on an individual basis. I can handle creative conceptualization, art direction and visual appearance of campaigns, brainstorming on ideas, create layouts and responsible for final output for different channels and mediums.VisualizationArt DirectionSocial Media AdvertisingIllustrationPhotographyDigital MarketingCreative Direction2D AnimationPhotographicLogo DesignBrand Identity & GuidelinesPackaging DesignGraphic DesignLayout DesignBrochure Design
- $80 hourlyNeed help marketing? Ever had trouble communicating an idea visually? Bring your entrepreneurial projects to life. I specialise in realistic 3D visualisations. Stills, animations, 360 degree panoramas, explainer videos, interactive experiences using Unreal Engine and VR. Need animated characters in your project? No problem. You supply ideas, sketches, or plans and I turn into marketing material. 3 years Unreal Engine 5 experience 10+ years 3D Modeling/Rendering experience 10+ years Graphic Design experienceVisualization3D Product RenderingGraphic DesignArchitectural RenderingPhotorealistic Rendering3D Modeling3D RenderingUnreal EngineBlender3D DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $26 hourlyDaniella is a senior Designer/Drafter who comes with over 10 years commercial and residencial experience. She is passionate about what she does particularly within interiors. Her capabilities include the delivery of Design Documentation Packages (DDP) for commercial fit-outs and multi residential projects, as well as 3D Visualisations for the purpose of complex tender assignments. As expected, within a highly competitive industry, she always strives towards building sound working relationships with both colleagues and clients, whilst maintaining a constant focus on key objectives and responsibilities commensurate with achieving profitable outcomes. Daniella has enjoyed some three years working as a professional freelancer. This experience has enabled self reflection in respect of her professional goals, whilst providing an excellent opportunity to further develop her knowledge, capability and understanding on the business administration side, not to mention invaluable direct customer interactions. It is self evident that she possesses a demonstrable set of skills underpinned by a self driven determination and positive attitude when it comes to deliverables, qualities she will no doubt bring to any posting in her professional journey.VisualizationChaos CoronaV-Ray3D VisualizationAutodesk AutoCAD2D Drafting3D Rendering3D ModelingAutodesk 3ds Max
- $80 hourlyMy research interests are centred on antimicrobial resistance and infectious disease and the epidemiology of these phenomena, which I study primarily through whole genome sequencing and various bioinformatic approaches. I have several years experience operating in Linux environments and am comfortable writing code in both R and Python, and am particularly interested in the development of reproducible high-throughput analysis pipelines for applications in bioinformatics.VisualizationData CleaningGenomicsGenomic Data AnalysisData AnalysisWeb ScrapingMarkdownRLinuxData SciencePythonData Visualization
- $30 hourlyHi, I’m Egor. I am a skilled data scientist with experience in data processing, machine learning, SQL, visualisation & dashboard, hypothesis testing, web crawling and many other data tasks. Feel free to contact me anytime!VisualizationWeb ScrapingLead GenerationHypothesis TestingStatisticsWeb CrawlingPython ScriptGitData ScienceMachine Learning ModelMachine LearningScienceSQLPythonDashboard
- $50 hourlyAs a data analyst, I am skilled in collecting, processing, and performing statistical analysis on large sets of data. I use my findings to help organizations make informed business decisions and improve their operations. With a strong background in statistics, mathematics, and computer science, I am able to turn complex data into understandable, actionable insights. My excellent communication and presentation skills allow me to effectively convey my results to a variety of stakeholders, including executives and technical teams. With my passion for problem-solving and drive for continuous learning, I stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and techniques. I am dedicated to using data to drive positive change and create value for my clients. As a language, I use Pythong and Jupyter notebook to do my analysis.VisualizationGitHubCloud ComputingNumPyMathematicspandasData SciencePhysicsInformation AnalysisMachine Learning ModelBusinessData AnalysisPythonData VisualizationMachine Learning
- $38 hourlyArchitectural Design and 3D Visualiser with a demonstrated history of working in the architecture & visualization industry. Skilled in 3Ds max, Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, VRAY, Corona and Adobe Suite. Strong arts and design professional graduated from University of Melbourne.VisualizationArts3D Modeling3D RenderingArchitectural DesignAutodesk RevitAutodesk 3ds MaxV-RayAutodesk AutoCADRhinoceros 3D
- $69 hourlyI am a proficient data science professional, well-versed in the domains of Data Analytics, Data Modeling, Data wrangling, Python, Data Visualisation(Tableau/Power BI), Natural Language Processing and Statistics. My expertise lies in developing and implementing data-driven solutions that bolster strategic business decisions and illuminate valuable insights. Additionally, I possess a robust knowledge of database management and ETL processes. I have successfully executed numerous projects employing diverse data sources, methodologies, and frameworks, encompassing areas such as social media data, machine learning, and neural networks.VisualizationStatisticsStatistical AnalysisMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationSQLAnalyticsData AnalyticsTableauPythonNatural Language ProcessingMachine LearningMachine Learning Model
- $35 hourlyHave work for various construction companies, with their supervision, projects and designs in building works. My objective is to be a member of an organization that is capable of working in order to enhance my knowledge, skills, capabilities, attitudes, behavior and attitude towards the development of the organization and self while contributing the best of my ability. I also believe in honesty, transparency, commitment, hardwork and teamwork. To contribute to the growth of the organization where there are ample opportunities for learning and career enhancementVisualizationConstruction Document PreparationModelingCAD ConversionCAD Software3D Design3D Modeling
- $35 hourlyI am a strong professional with a Bachelor’s Degree focused in Interior Design from TAFE. Creation of 3D and 4D visualisations using building logic and demonstration of extensive practical experience in SketchUp, Revit, and other relevant visualisation software tools. Languages Bahasa Indonesia (Native proficiency) English (Professional working proficiency) 01 Parramatta Aquatic Centre Services Design Group : Grimshaw Architecture Andrew Burges Architects Details Sector: Community Facility Size: 40,000 sqm Construction cost: $88.6 million Developer: FDC The design of the Parramatta Aquatic Centre offers a rare opportunity to consider a new form of social space for Parramatta, and to consider the simple joys of swimming andVisualizationGraphic Design SoftwareAdobe Creative SuiteAdobe AcrobatAutodesk AutoCADAutodesk RevitSketchUp
- $35 hourlyHello! I'm Ashi Saxena, a dedicated architect with over 4 years of post-B.Arch. experience, specializing in innovative and energy-efficient design. I have successfully completed my Master's in Energy Efficient Sustainable Building from RMIT University, deepening my expertise in sustainable and environmentally-friendly architectural solutions. My experience spans working at the forefront of projects with design-centric firms, focusing on concept design, design development, and ensuring design integrity throughout various project phases. I am well-versed in using tools like Revit, 3D Studio Max, Indesign, and Rhino, ensuring high-quality outputs tailored to client specifications. Having worked on diverse projects, from High-end Residentials & Specialist Disability Accommodation to Education, Civic, and commercial projects, I bring a holistic approach to design. My commitment is to deliver designs that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also sustainable, functional, and tailored to the unique needs of each client. Skills: Architectural Design & Drafting Energy-Efficient & Sustainable Building Concepts Advanced Proficiency in AutoCAD Revit, 3D Studio Max, Indesign, and Rhino Energy Modelling using IESVE, Hero, First Rate 5 Conceptualization & Design Development Technical Drawing & Construction Documentation Sound Knowledge of BCA Regulations and Australian Standards Space Planning & Spatial Analysis Material & Product KnowledgeVisualizationInterior ArchitectureBuildingConstruction Document PreparationConstruction MonitoringModelingConstructionCADCAD Software3D Design3D ModelingArchitectureArchitectural Design
- $80 hourlyProfessional Profile A reliable, trustworthy and a dedicated employee who enjoys problem solving and challenging environments. Ambitious and focused on building my career with a desire to progress. Throughout my career I have been extensively involved in the service fitting industry for over 10 years and have gained valuable skills, knowledge, and experience from various processing sites. I have finally managed to complete an Associate Degree in Engineering through UNISA and aim to complete further studies in engineering or a similar field.VisualizationConstruction Document PreparationSpecifications2D DesignSketchingCADModelingCAD SoftwareCAD Conversion3D DesignSolidWorks3D Modeling
- $50 hourlyI'm a multidisciplinary designer bringing diverse skills and knowledge to work. I'm a recent graduate with a Master of Design and have experience with the architecture field. Additionally, I have a passion for details and visualisation and am seeking to explore a spatial UX designer career as I move forward.VisualizationFigmaCompetitive AnalysisUser FlowWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareWeb UIUser Interface Design3D AnimationUser ExperienceUI GraphicsUX & UI
- $40 hourlyHey I'm Steven a 3d artist actively seeking new opportunities. Qualified skills in sculpting, UV mapping and texturing with a desire to create eye catching and appealing stylized characters for television and games. I am always embracing new art styles with a positive attitude and fun demeanor!VisualizationGame ArtModeling3D Design3D Modeling3D Game Art
- $40 hourlyI am a geographer, I have been dedicated to research in Public Health for more than 8 years, affiliated with the School of Public Health of the University of Chile. That's where I worked as a research assistant, co-investigator, and project director. The lines of public health research I work are: environmental health, environmental epidemiology, spatial epidemiology, socioenvironmental vulnerability, pollution in human settlements, atmospheric pollution by particulate matter, geostatistics, social determination of health, zoonoses, health in climate change. I carry out my work with a critical territorial, socio-cultural and gender approach. I am living in Brisbane, Australia because I study English. Which allows me to work part-timeVisualizationGeoreferencingGeographyArcGISQGISGISGeospatial DataCartographyHealthEnvironment
- $33 hourlyEnthusiastic and driven Data Analyst with a diverse background in healthcare, recruitment, and business administration. Proficient in the art of data collection, cleaning, and extracting valuable insights, utilising Python, SQL, and various visualisation tools. Expert at building and nurturing relationships with diverse stakeholders, showcasing exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Dedicated to continuous learning and professional development, I am currently pursuing an MBA to further enhance my skill set and knowledge base. My ultimate aim is to propel my career in Data Analytics, merging my proficiency in data analysis with the strategic insights gained through my MBA studies. This combination of skills and education will empower me to make impactful decisions, drive innovation, and excel in the ever-evolving Data Analytics landscape.VisualizationPythonSQLMicrosoft Power BIData CleaningData AnalysisAnalyticsData Analytics
- $70 hourlyAn accomplished and dedicated Data Scientist and Optimisation Engineer with a strong background in mathematical optimisation, machine learning, statistical modelling, and time series analysis. Diverse experience in various industries, from Robotics and Health Technology to Energy, Cybersecurity, and Mining, with over 35 publications. Adept at Data Wrangling, Machines Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Visualisation. Expert in identifying efficiencies and problem areas within data streams, receiving and monitoring data from multiple data streams, and synthesising quantitative information. Proven track record of interacting and communicating effectively in Agile teams.VisualizationMathematical ModelingDeep LearningData AnalysisMachine LearningMathematical Optimization
- $40 hourlyI am a skilled engineer with experience in CAD design and 3D modeling. I have a proven track record of successful projects and transforming ideas into precision-engineered designs, utilizing my expertise in software such as SolidEdge, SolidWorks, 3DsMax, Zbrush.VisualizationPixologic ZbrushAutodesk 3ds MaxGame ArtTest Results & AnalysisSoftware QAModelingCADCAD SoftwareQA Testing3D Design3D Modeling3D Game Art
- $50 hourlyPROFILE I am an experienced and Specializes in computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software to create technical drawings for architectural and manufacturing processes.Visualization3D AnimationAutodesk AutoCAD3D DesignCADRendering2D DesignFurniture3D RenderingCAD SoftwareCAD ConversionFurniture Design
- $48 hourlyI am a highly experienced Data Analystics & Business Intelligence specialist. Strong exposure to financial services, mining & resources, government, and education industries. I can help you with anything data related from building a self-refreshed report/ dashboard, to building financial model and visualising the outcomes. I am a rather sociable data geek and love interacting with my customers throughout the course of the design & build (I dislike a black box approach to developing your product). I would love to invest my time in understanding your problems and requirements, so let's get in touch! Proficient in Excel data & financial modelling (deterministic & probabilistic), fluent in DAX, M, SQL, and advance in Excel techniques & formulas.VisualizationFinancial ModelingData Model ScenarioPower QueryMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMicrosoft Power BISQL
- $45 hourlySUMMARY A highly analytical and versatile Senior Business analyst, who brings a breadth of global experience in high performance organisations and impactful projects. Experienced in helping deliver data initiatives and now looking to translate my recent certifications in data analytics, in conjunction with past project skills to the field of data science and analytics.VisualizationBusiness AnalysisPythonMySQLTableauData Analysis
- $95 hourlyAn IT professional with 18 years experience across multiple industries in: Business, Process, Data & Systems Analysis Systems Integration & Automation Business Intelligence & Reporting Account Management & Customer Success Always have a bias toward action and be open to learning new things.VisualizationAutomationChatGPT API IntegrationChatGPTData ModelingSystems EngineeringWeb ScrapingInformation AnalysisMicrosoft Power BITableauPythonSQLData Analysis
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.