Hire the best VMware Administrators in the Philippines
Check out VMware Administrators in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyCurrently working with a Fortune 500 company responsible for participating in 3rd level system support across the enterprise. Acting as a Windows Server and VMware SME. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change. People-oriented with strong interpersonal, verbal & writtencommunication skills. Able to work equally well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments. Skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising quality. Highly focused and result-oriented in deadline-driven operations. Organized, trainable, flexible, and team player with solid perception. Youngadministrative and technical professional on both network and infrastructure who is always open for growth on the said fields and will always aspire to provide innovative ideas to the organization.VMware AdministrationTech & ITMicrosoft Exchange ServerTechnical WritingSystem AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Active DirectoryVMware ESX ServerVMWareVMware vSphereVMware PowerCLIWindows PowerShellPythonWindows ServerWindows Administration
- $31 hourlyA capable network and systems engineer with a solid technical background and a proven record in building and troubleshooting computer systems and network. With extensive knowledge and strong analytical skills complemented by excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to accomplishing company goals. An eager learner, I pride myself on my ability to successfully take on new challenges and develop ever-expanding areas of expertise. In addition, with outstanding problem-solving skills combined with the ability to develop an easy rapport with users, I am someone who can effectively diagnose and resolve all types of computer problems, whether related to software, hardware, servers or individual workstations.VMware AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange ServerSystem AdministrationLinux System AdministrationWindows AdministrationMicrosoft ServerMicrosoft Hyper VNetwork MonitoringNetwork AdministrationCisco Certified Network Associate
- $35 hourly15 Years of Experience in System administration Systems administrator with extensive knowledge of cloud solution, managing server infrastructures. Plan, install, configure, optimize IT infrastructures and monitoring to achieve high availability and performance and compliance. I am committed to find innovative solutions to a variety of IT problems, such as security, servers, database management and technical troubleshootingVMware AdministrationActive DirectoryDocker Swarm ModeAWS Server MigrationVeeamMicrosoft SQL Server AdministrationWeb ServerPleskGitMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationOffice 365VPNNGINXWindows AdministrationLinux System Administration
- $60 hourlySecurity Architect | Threat Modelling | Zero Trust | M365 Security and Compliance | AWS | Crowdstrike | MITRE & ATT&CK | NIST | ISO 27001 | CIS | PKI | DLP | GRC | MCAS/MDCA as CASB | Data Security & Privacy | Proofpoint ● 17+ years of Microsoft Windows and VMWare/ESX administration, 3+years in UNIX/Linux administration, 13+ years of experience working in multinational companies, 6+ years of experience working in Banking and Finance industry, 7+ years of leading a team of System/Network Administrators and/or Engineers, 20+ years of total working experience, basic Amazon Web Services (AWS) administration, Office 365 administration, Nimble Storage Administration and VEEAM/Symantec Backup Administration. ● CCNA and MCSE focused on Security and Messaging, implemented Active Directory from scratch, major infrastructure upgrade, completed PCI-DSS compliance and ISMS/ISO27001 certification. ● Hard-working, strong team player & contributor, self-starter, and quick in the acquisition of new skills. Professional Experience: Digital Bank, Corporate Security Engineering Lead March 2022 to Present ICAP Philippines Taguig City, Infrastructure Support Engineer April 2015 to March 2022 ● Provide support for a Windows, VMware and Citrix infrastructure in an Enterprise Active Directory environment ● Act as a visible point of contact for the Wintel Infrastructure (O/S and hardware) ● Resolve and conduct root cause analysis of system performance / failure issues ● Review and recommend options to improve the effectiveness of infrastructure ● Establish and maintain best practices, processes and procedures to underpin the operations of the business ● Provide close liaison with project teams to ensure the smooth transition of new applications, systems and initiatives into the production environment ● Manage configuration, installation and release management ● Conduct performance monitoring and testing ● Manage production and maintenance of system documentation and change control ● Ensure delivery of objectives and goals and that appropriate incident reports are prepared in a timely manner ● Prepare and maintain technical, process and operations documentation JP Morgan Chase Bank, NA – PCCC Taguig City, Wintel Production Engineer October 2009 to November 2014 ● Performs server monitoring, problem/incident resolution, change implementation, decommissions, go live checks, patching, security audit and remediation and other adhoc tasks. ● Proficient in supporting both physical and virtual environments. Wintel Implementation Engineer Aug 2008 to October 2009 ● Provides expertise in designing, building and deploying solutions for the company’s project of varying size and complexity. ● Maintain intimate knowledge of Windows platform. ● Analyze requirements, design and document in detail the infrastructure and systems that support the requirements, build the solution and work with production support teams to ensure a successful transition to production environment. ● In post-production, serve as knowledge expert for issues with the designed solutions. Provide technical decisions and direction when working with project managers, application developers and business partners. ● Act as technology advocate for the customer’s technical needs while ensuring compliance and adherence to internal processes, procedures and standards. Advanced World Solutions Inc. Makati City, Infrastructure Systems Engineer Supervisor Sep 2006 to Aug 2008VMware AdministrationMac OS X AdministrationOKTANetwork SecurityDNSMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Exchange ServerOffice 365
- $25 hourlyI am an experienced and talented IT engineer with over 15 years in the field, having been involved with multiple projects I have quickly picked up valuable skills and put these to good use on every project I encounter. In addition to IT Support and Windows build, design and Implementation. I have also led several teams of engineers, been in a myriad of management roles, have been involved in stakeholder meetings and management design decisions over my varied career. I am ambitious, motivated and results focused self-starter with the ability to quickly adapt to changing climates and requirements, whilst maintaining high-quality results. An excellent communicator and team player, with a proven track record in Windows, macOS Support and Windows deployment, SCCM and configuration technologies as well as various virtualization methods and cloud technology. Capable of working to strict deadlines, challenging budgets, and calm under pressure, with the ability to solve complicated issues.VMware AdministrationConnectWise AutomateEnd User Technical SupportRemote IT ManagementUS English DialectCisco MerakiComputer NetworkVeeamMicrosoft WindowsDeployment AutomationOffice 365Linux
- $35 hourlyI have 15 years experience as a remote support engineer. Most of it as a helpdesk for MSP's. Currently, I am engaged as a Service Delivery Manager, overseeing L3 Remote Support Engineers in a financial environment, where I manage escalations and ensure seamless service delivery. My experiences includes but not limited to supporting Domain Name System (DNS) · PRTG · VMware vCenter · Amazon Web Services (AWS) · Cisco Systems Products · Microsoft Intune · Windows Server · Networking · Internet Information Services (IIS) · Office 365 Administration I am also fluent in writing and speaking in English.VMware AdministrationLinux System AdministrationCitrixAWS ApplicationNetwork AdministrationMaster Data ManagementIncident ManagementDHCPMicrosoft Exchange ServerSalesforceVMware vSphereMicrosoft AzureWindows ServerMicrosoft Active DirectoryDNS
- $25 hourlyI am Jhony Sunio, 38 years of age an IT Professional with 10 years of experience as Linux and Unix Administrator handling multiple platforms, maintaining servers, troubleshooting, and resolving user issues and concerns. I was also a Technical Support Engineer with 6 years of experience assisting client users with software and hardware installation and troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.VMware AdministrationNetwork AdministrationSolaris AdministrationLinux System AdministrationHardware TroubleshootingSoftware Version Upgrade
- $35 hourlyExperienced Windows System Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Windows Server, Virtualization, Operating Systems, and Computer Security. Strong information technology professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Computer Engineering from AMA Computer College.VMware AdministrationInformation TechnologyWindows ServerComputing & NetworkingComputer EngineeringMicrosoft WindowsVMWareComputerSystem SecurityVirtual MachineServerWindows AdministrationVirtualizationLinux System AdministrationTech & IT
- $40 hourlyIT professional with over 19 years of successfully managing server infrastructures, architecture and data-center operations across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Citrix, VMware, Hybrid and AWS Cloud). A highly motivated, self-directed individual who possesses strong technical leadership and ability, and have effectively demonstrated managing day-to-day tasks, project planning and delivery, install, configure and optimize the IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance.VMware AdministrationTerraformServer & Virtualization SoftwareCloud ImplementationCitrix ADCMicrosoft Windows PowerShellCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsAmazon Web ServicesSystem Administration
- $35 hourlyCAREER OBJECTIVE: To work in demanding environment where all my skills and efforts to explore and familiar myself in varied fields, and comprehend my potential and add to the growth of organization with inspiring performance. SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE: . SERVER/VMWARE ADMINISTRATION Duties and Responsibilities * Install, configure, and maintain Windows-based servers and systems, ensuring optimal performance, security, and availability. * Identify servers to be virtualized, create test environments, convert servers, and maintain physical/virtual infrastructure as part of standard IT systems administration. * Perform system updates, patches and upgrades as needed to maintain a secure and stable environment. * Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management. * Ensure the security of our systems by implementing and enforcing best practices, such as firewallVMware AdministrationVMWareMicrosoft Active DirectoryDirectoryServerSystem AdministrationWindows ServerMicrosoft WindowsWindows AdministrationServer Administration
- $30 hourlyVMware AdministrationWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft Azure
- $250 hourlyAn efficient VMware certified IT professional with over 9 years of experience in providing L2 and L3 support, managing virtualized environments including design, deployment, and migration scenarios for small/medium size enterprises. Seasoned in BCP and DR implementations, which are focused on HA, capacity planning, and failover designs that meet industry standards. Specializes in translating business requirements into system landscapes that meet stakeholders’ need for company growth and sustainability.VMware AdministrationIBM System xWindows AdministrationITILSecurity InfrastructureWindows ServerMicrosoft Exchange ServerDisaster RecoveryDomain MigrationData Backup
- $20 hourlyA passionate IT Support Engineer specializing in small to medium businesses looking to move toward with amazing support. My knowledge includes: • Remote Administration of Active Directory, Office 365, G Suite, Sophos Firewall, SonicWALL, NetExtender, OS33 • Windows servers, Win 10, 8/8.1, 7, OSX • Hardware and Software Support • VMware and Hyper-V • Veeam, Datto and Acronis backups • Anti-virus and anti-malware programs (Webroot, Sophos, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes) • Maintaining and troubleshooting infrastructure • Working with administration, remote and monitoring systems (Connectwise, Automate, Kaseya, ScreenConnect) My roles and responsibilities: • Meeting Support KPIs (time to resolution/escalation, response time and customer updates) • Establishing effective relationships with customers, gaining their trust and respect • Contributing to the shared knowledge base and maintaining technical knowledge • Performing in-depth troubleshooting including remote access sessions to identify and promptly solve complex support issues • Ticket triage • Providing a world-class technical support to international clients through telephone and email while ensuring that all Service Level Agreements and Maximum Customer Satisfaction goals are achievedVMware AdministrationTroubleshootingMicrosoft Active DirectoryWindows 10 AdministrationOpened/Answered TicketsMicrosoft OfficeOffice 365System AdministrationTechnical SupportMicrosoft Exchange ServerWindows Administration
- $10 hourlySystems Administrator that's highly focused and result-oriented in deadline driven operations. Organized, trainable, flexible, and team player with strong perception.VMware AdministrationOKTADNSMicrosoft Active DirectoryOffice 365CloudflareAmazon Web ServicesData Center OperationsWindows Administration
- $12 hourly- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate - Certifications & Accreditations: CCNA R&S Certified, JNCIA-DevOps, JNCIA-Cloud, Accredited F5 Tech Sales Engineer, Accredited F5 Security for Sales Engr, Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engr, Palo Alto Accredited Tech-Sales Engr - Expert in VMware, Virtualbox, and other virtualization technology and I have been working with virtualization technology for the past 5 years. - Expert in Linux and Windows administration - Worked with the following vendors: - Cisco, HP, Dell, Vmware, Fortinet, Palo Alto, A10, F5 LTM, Linux, Extreme, NEC, etc. - SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, NTP, VPN, DMVPN, IPSec, BGP, OSPF, RIPv2 etc - I have been to different countries to support partners especially in Japan and other APAC countries. - Routing and Switching, Firewall configuration and setting policies - Troubleshooting and monitoring - NetCracker JIRA - Network Tools: Nmap, Wireshark, IP-scanner, putty, WinSCP, - DevOps (Ansible) - Intermediate skills in Python/Shell scripting - Monitoring tools: Nagios, Zabbix, Munin, RRD Tools, CactiVMware AdministrationNetwork MonitoringNetwork AdministrationSNMPTroubleshootingKernel-based Virtual MachineLinux System AdministrationCisco Certified Network AssociateAnsibleLoad Balancing
- $40 hourlyLooking for an experienced Systems Engineer that could help you deliver worry-free IT service? I'm your guy! I'm a Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator and I've supported wide range of clients from Accounting, Engineering, Architecture, Law Firm, Research Company, IT Dev Ops, Financing, Advertising, Real Estate, IT Outsourcing, etc.. With my exposure to different server roles, I can easily learn new systems with minimal supervision - managing multiple servers are easy for me. I specialize in BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery) and supported multiple platforms like Veeam, Datto, StorageCraft products, Synology Hyperbackup & Cloud Replication, etc.. I am a very proactive person, and a kind of guy who likes to make things easier for the team.VMware AdministrationMicrosoft Hyper VVirtualizationSoftware MaintenanceDisaster RecoveryBackup AdministrationMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationMicrosoft AzureWindows ServerSystem Administration
- $30 hourlyProactive contributor and efficient team player, excelling in timely delivery of essential tools and support, even without explicit guidance. Anticipates needs and responds decisively for impactful outcomes. A motivating mentor dedicated to providing clear vision, meaningful feedback, and driving teams to unparalleled achievements. Developed team members who are now managers and technical leaders. Exceptional skills in building rapport, client relations, and negotiation. Achieved a 50% increase in resolved customer report tickets and enhanced team collaborations through fostering transparent communication across the organization. Driven lecturer with extensive experience delivering high-quality education at the Master’s level. Demonstrated expertise in teaching IT applied to Management, IT, and Research Data subjects.VMware AdministrationCommunication SkillsDesktop SupportMicrosoft Power BIGantt ChartProject Management ProfessionalAgile Project ManagementMicrosoft Dynamics 365Microsoft TeamsMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationVMware ESX ServerCisco MerakiOffice 365Microsoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Azure
- $15 hourlyExperienced in Helpdesk Technician for 8 years Familiar with: - POS SYSTEM (Safeway, Mcdonalds, Christian Louboutin, Revel) - Ticketing tools (Service now, Zendesk, SRM, connectwise) - Phone system (Cisco, Five9, 3cx) - POS system Retail Support - Toshiba Self Check out, NCR Self Check out, Pinpad, Scanner, Menu Board Display) - Remote assistance tools (LMI, bomgar and teamviewer, Labtech) - Account setup (Active directory, O365 Admin Support) - Software (Mainframe, VMWare and Teradata) - Hardware tools (receipt printer, kiosk, menu board) - MFA procedures - System and Application installation - Epicor Admin - MRP ProcessVMware AdministrationSystem ConfigurationIT Service ManagementRemote Connection SupportHelpdeskTechnical SupportServiceNowVPNFreshworks CRMWide Area NetworkZendeskFive9VMWareOffice 365Microsoft Active Directory
- $15 hourlyIn 6 years of experience in the industry I have a lots of expertise in administration, operations, back end support that drives me to have a broad knowledge as well on operating systems and also taking lost of seminars and workshops to gain more knowledge that can boost my skills. - I'm experienced in Oracle Database, SAP ERP, Sunmi, and WordPress. - Knowledgeable in Social Media Marketing, Facebook Ads, Lead Generation and Adobe Photoshop - Very experienced also in handling subordinates, customers in doing regular communications. - Broad knowledge in operating Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and others that related on. I have this personality that giving myself a time management at work in prioritizing the most and least important task. I can rate myself as a 10 out of 10 when it comes to doing my job because I'm committed not easily distracted very focus and neat. And of course, I am willing to share what I know that can contribute help to my coworkers and to the companyVMware AdministrationMicrosoft ExcelWordPress PluginOracle DatabaseSAP ERPMicrosoft WordMicrosoft PowerPointDatabaseFacebook AdvertisingAdobe Photoshop
- $5 hourlyI'm experienced in VMware server virtualization, Citrix and Microsoft Hyper-V I can also diagnose analyze , diagnose and treat other technical problem related to computer. I can also do minor jobs like data entry, copy pasting, web research, and other typing work.VMware AdministrationMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerCitrix HypervisorVMware ESX ServerIn-App Support
- $13 hourlyA highly organized and motivated team player with about 10 years of progressive experience working in the BPO industry. Has strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and quickly complete a constant flow of tasks.VMware AdministrationSalesforce CRMCustomer ServiceAdobe PhotoshopGoogle WorkspaceTech & ITOffice DesignWindows AdministrationTeamViewerMicrosoft OfficeVegas Movie Studio PlatinumUnderwritingSalesforceMicrosoft Active DirectoryVMWare
- $7 hourlyI am a virtual assistant with 6 years of experience, seeking a General VA role with your esteemed organization. My expertise includes administrative support, project management, data entry, and customer service. I possess strong communication, time management, and organizational skills. I am proficient in Microsoft Office and have worked with Asana, Trello, and Google Suite. KEY COMPETENCIES Exceptional communication and networking skills Successful working in a team environment, as well as independently The ability to work under pressure and multi-task The ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results TOOLS Vmware Quickbooks Salesforce Microsoft Teams Firefly Slack Upfluence Grin(dot)co Canva Adobe Microsoft Excel and Outlook Ring Central Docusign ClickUp Gmass Sales NavigatorVMware AdministrationAdobe Inc.Email CommunicationVirtual AssistanceLogo DesignBrandingMicrosoft Outlook DevelopmentBusiness ManagementMicrosoft OutlookSalesforce CRMMicrosoft ExcelBookkeepingIntuit QuickBooks
- $7 hourlyWith almost 8 years of experience as IT Support Specialist, I'm adept at swiftly resolving email, network, computer, and software issues. I excel in managing ticketing systems and bridging the gap between end-users and technical teams. My experience ensures efficient solutions and seamless communication, driving organizational success.VMware AdministrationMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationProblem SolvingCustomer ServiceTechnical WritingTechnical SupportAdministrative SupportOffice 365Mobile Device ManagementApplication Setup & InstallationComputer Hardware InstallationCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsMicrosoft Azure AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active Directory
- $25 hourlyI am a dedicated and results-driven professional with over 12 years of extensive technical expertise. My passion lies in continuous learning, leveraging automation, and innovatively solving complex challenges. • Over a decade of hands-on experience in Windows system administration, where I have consistently delivered robust and efficient solutions. • Proficiency in Azure infrastructure administration, DevOps practices, and disaster recovery strategies, ensuring the seamless operation of cloud-based environments. • A track record of developing and maintaining a variety of PowerShell scripts with diverse functionalities, all currently in active use in production environments. I am committed to staying at the forefront of technology trends and leveraging my skills to drive positive outcomes for organizations and projects I'm involved in.VMware AdministrationDisaster RecoveryLinuxDevOpsVMWareMicrosoft AzureScriptingMicrosoft Windows PowerShellAzure DevOps
- $20 hourlyVMware Virtualization Administrator * Installation, upgrade, configuration and management of vCenter using vSphere * Installation, upgrade, configuration and management of ESXi System Administrator * Installation, configuration and management of bare metal server build of RHEL and Windows server using VMware vSphere * Linux shell scripting * Windows PowerShell scripting * Azure Administration * Linux and Windows AdministrationVMware AdministrationTerraformRed Hat AdministrationCisco UCSSystem AdministrationScriptingMicrosoft WindowsVMWareWindows AdministrationLinuxLinux System AdministrationMicrosoft Azure
- $6 hourlyEMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVE To obtain a position that will enable to use my computer background and to become an asset of the company.VMware AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryCisco CallManagerSolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality ManagerCisco MerakiComputer NetworkComputing & NetworkingSystem AdministrationTechnical SupportNetwork Administration
- $15 hourlyAs an IT professional, I bring a blend of technical proficiency and a collaborative approach to problem-solving. I am dedicated to staying informed of the latest industry trends and developments and committed to improving processes while exploring creative solutions to complex challenges. My experience in different roles and environments has enabled me to strengthen my communication abilities, attention to detail, and proactive attitude toward adding value and meeting business objectives. I'm passionate about technology, committed to learning and developing my skills, and passionate about driving success through collaboration and innovation.VMware AdministrationCitrixMicrosoft AzureCase ManagementService Level AgreementCustomer ServiceTechnical SupportAmazon Workspace AdministrationITILCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsCitrix ADC
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.