Hire the best VMware ESX Server Specialists in Armenia
Check out VMware ESX Server Specialists in Armenia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyOver the last 12 years, I have deployed and maintained several ISP networks working as a network engineer, senior network engineer, network security administrator and senior network administrator in different companies. I have done a lot of network consulting works for companies in the US, Europe, Africa and helped to successfully start three ISP companies from scratch. I'm holding an industrial CCNP R&S, Fortinet NSE4, CompTIA Linux+, Okta Certified Professional and other certificates I'm seeking opportunities to audit, build, reconfigure or maintain network or server infrastructure of any company. I have experience in the following areas: Routing and Switching, Network Security, VoIP, VPN, Firewalls. I'm familiar with different leading vendors equipment such as Cisco, SonicWALL, Fortinet, Sophos, Arista, Meraki, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, Cambium Networks, HP, Dell, etc. I've administered SAAS applications like Okta, Google Workspace, Office 365, Zoom, Slack, Gong, Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management and many others.VMware ESX ServerCisco ASAOpen Networking Operating SystemOKTAFortinetNetwork EngineeringTCP/IPNetwork SecurityNetwork PlanningPfSenseMikroTik RouterOSFirewallCisco RouterCisco IOSCisco Certified Network Professional
- $35 hourlyGreetings, I am experienced DevOps Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. I am skilled in Unix/Linux, Cyber Security, Networking, Windows Servers, Cloud systems, CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes/Docker. I am strong engineering professional with a Master's degree focused in Information Technology from State Engineering University of Armenia. Skills: • Good experience with Linux and Windows servers • Good experience with Network technologies • Infrastructure and APM monitoring systems PRTG, ELK, Datadog, Newrelic, OpManager • Good experience with ESXi , Hyper V installation, configuration and maintenance • Microsoft services (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NPS, VPN, WSUS, etc) installation, configuration and maintenance • Good experience with Squid proxy and VPN services • Mail servers (Exchange, Postfix), DNS servers (BIND, Microsoft DNS) • Good experience with Kubernetes and Docker • Good experinece woth terraform and CloudFormation • Good experience with developing CI/CD pipelines GitLabCI, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, GitHub Actions • Good experience with Azure AKS, Container Registry, SQL databases, App insight, App services, Key vaults, Storage accounts, Traffic manager • Good experience with AWS EC2, EKS, ECR, ECS, IAM, CloudFront, Load Balancer, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Kops with AWS, WAF and Shield services, RDS, VPC, DocumentDB, AmazonMQ , ElasticCache • Good experience with reverse proxy servers (Nginx, Apache, Nginx Ingress on k8s) • Good experience with SQL/noSQL databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Postgre, MongoDB • Experience with Redis cache, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch • Experience with bash scripting • Good experience with server’s security • IPS/IDS systems (OSSEC/HIDS, Snort/NIDS) installation, configuration and maintenanceVMware ESX ServerSSHVPNPuppet AdministrationDatabase AdministrationNetwork AdministrationNetwork SecurityWeb ServiceWindows ServerLinux System Administration
- $30 hourlySalute, I'm senior DevOps Engineer, I have 3+ years experience in System / Network Administration. I'm skilled in Configuration Management, CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Systems(Azure, AWS), Windows Servers, Unix/Linux, Networking. I'm professional in engineering, and doing PhD in NPUA. Skills: - Linux, Windows server’s installation, configuration and maintenance. - Experience with ESXi servers installation, configuration and maintenance - Cloud systems, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure - Azure AKS, Container Registry, SQL databases, App insight, App services, Key vaults, Storage accounts, Traffic manager, Load Balancer - AWS EC2, ECR, IAM, CloudFront, Load Balancer, S3, Elastic Beanstalk - Docker, Kubernetes - SCM GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos - CI/CD tools Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git CI/CD, GitLab CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, CodePipelines, CodeDeploy. - SQL Servers, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDb, RDS, Azure SQL - Elasticsearch Cluster, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK, SonarQube - Bash & Python scripting - Microsoft services (Office 365, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, VPN, WSUS, Exchange Mail server,etc) installation, configuration and maintenance - Reverse proxy systems, load balancing systems (Nginx, Apache) installation, configuration and maintenance - Web servers IIS, Nginx, Apache - APM NewRelic, Datadog - SQL monitoring Idera Sql Diagnostic Manager, RedGate Sql Monitor, - Monitoring tools PRTG, Zabbix, IpSwitch - Ticketing Systems Jira, Zendesk, Manage EngineVMware ESX ServerGitLabAmazon Web ServicesKubernetesDockerCI/CD PlatformGitCI/CDAzureDatabase AdministrationNetwork AdministrationWeb ServiceWindows ServerLinux System AdministrationDevOps
- $25 hourlyHi all. What I would like to share is that I always liked working with people and to help them. I also have passion in IT sphere. That is why supporting Customers and communicating with various individuals is a high pleasure for me because the simple fact that you can be useful cannot be described with words. This is not just my occupation - this is what I really like to do. I've got my education in one of the best University in my place. State Engineering University of Armenia (SEAUA) Master of Engineering and Economic Measurement of Economic efficiency in IT solutions So, the level of my professional knowledge is high - I'm fluent in English and Russian. I can guarantee that my clients will get high quality services. Regards Henry.VMware ESX ServerPrometheusGrafanaAmazon Web ServicesWordPressDNSDocker ComposeGitCentOSPleskDockerDomain MigrationDevOpsLinux System Administration
- $25 hourlyExperienced System Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. More than 19 years of experience in Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, VMware ESX, Citrix XenApp, More that 6 years in bulding Citrix Virtual Desktop Inveronment from scratch for different comanpies.VMware ESX ServerLinux System AdministrationRemote IT ManagementTechnical SupportHelpdeskServer AdministrationVMware vSphereServer VirtualizationMikroTik RouterOSWindows AdministrationWindows ServerCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft Active Directory
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.