Hire the best VMWare Consultants in Ireland
Check out VMWare Consultants in Ireland with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyHighly skilled and certified IT professional with a strong background in VMware, Active Directory, Windows, Azure, and automation. Proven expertise in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex IT infrastructures to drive organizational success. Committed to staying at the forefront of technology trends and delivering innovative solutions to enhance business operations. Experience: Install, configure and manage Windows Server product Deploy, Manage and troubleshoot Azure Cloud-based solutions Install configure and troubleshoot Server Hardware And Storage Devices (Dell, HP,) Install configure manage and troubleshoot Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc Troubleshooting Windows Infrastructure(Worked as an L3 Support Engineer for the global technology company) VMware product technologies such as ESXi, Center, VSAN, NSX, Orchestrator Citrix product technologies Windows Automation with C#, PowerShell, C# Interop GIT, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform Certifications: RHCSA Azure Administrator Microsoft Certified Trainer VCP VMware Certified Implementation Expert VCP(VSAN) Citrix Certified AdministratorVMWareScriptingTroubleshootingMicrosoft Exchange Server
- $75 hourlySome things I do: Cyber Resilience Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions, Automation, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Security. Strong Problem Solver with a passion for fixing things. A broad range of experience across the on-premise datacentre. From cabling the physical tin, to building the Storage/SAN/compute/backup/DR infrastructure to carrying out real-world datacentre failover operations, I have done most things. I'm novice when it comes to network configuration and my scripting skills (powershell and bash) leave a bit to be desired.VMWareVMware AdministrationData RecoveryStorage ArrayVeeamInformation TechnologyRed Hat Enterprise LinuxStorage Area NetworkIT InfrastructureDisaster RecoveryMicrosoft WindowsWindows Server
- $40 hourlySKILLS & ABILITIES * Citrix - knowledge in all areas. Xenapp, xenserver, VDI * Microsoft Windows - knowledge in administrating Hyper-V, server 2008 to 2019, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server * VMWare esxi * Remote Backup Solutions - Backup Exec, Commvault, VEEAM * Monitoring Solutions - Kaseya full deployments and administration, Solarwinds * Cloud Solutions - office 365, spam titan, Cloud backup ABOUT ME I am open and honest, reliable and committed, which is reflected in my work. I thrive on using my own initiative, whilst also working well in a team environment. I have strong technical skills and have exceptional interpersonal skills, getting along with colleagues and customers alike, and I have a confident telephone manner.VMWareMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerCitrix HypervisorCitrixMicrosoft Exchange ServerMicrosoft SCCMWindows ServerSQLMicrosoft Active Directory
- $30 hourlyI am an IT Specialist with a lifelong passion for computers and computer technology. I have parlayed that passion into a 10-year career in the technology sector, working in various roles to acquire, develop and continuously improve my skills. In the process I have acquired expertise and experience in the use of Networking, VOIP and Topology Concepts, in IT Hardware such as building and deploying Servers, Cloud Services and Firewalls and encryption for the protection of customer data. My most recent roles installing new hardware and software systems, troubleshooting and problem solving for external vendors require me to be target-oriented and customer focused with an ability to effectively communicate and work well under pressure while delivering excellent service. I have also developed excellent management skills and have played a mentorship role to entry-level staff entering the companies for whom I’ve worked.I am what most people would refer to as a "Techie" . One of my key passions in life has always been computers.VMWareMicrosoft OutlookServer VirtualizationEmail SupportEmail CommunicationMicrosoft TeamsActive Directory Federation ServicesProject ManagementMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationOffice 365Microsoft Hyper VMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft AzureVoIP SoftwareVoIP Administration
- $30 hourlyBilingual professional (Portuguese and English) holding an MBA in Project Management and BSc. in Computer Engineering, Specialized and certified professional in the main tools of the manufacturers: Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Nutanix and Linux. With12 years of experience in direct and indirect client services, in a highly complex DATACENTER environment, Design of solutions, and Microsoft / IBM / Citrix Instructor. Member and moderator of VMware's award-winning community and recognized winner of the VMware vExpert, Citrix Technology Professional (CTP), and Nutanix Technology Champion (NTC) projects. Sharing knowledge, dedicating time, and experience to provide support to other members of the community. Skills demonstrated in support analysis, software installation, and system configuration. Technologies / Certifications ________________________________________ ✔Microsoft Corporation: Trainer (MCT) | MCSE Productivity | MCSE Communication Lync 2013 | MCSE Server Virtualization with Hyper-V and System Center | MCSA Windows Server 2012 | Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 | Enabling Office 365 Services | MSCA Windows 7 | MCP Windows Server 2003. ✔VMware Corporation: Network Virtualization 2020 (VCP-NV 2020) | Desktop and Mobility 2019 | Network Virtualization 2019 | Network Virtualization | Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) | Cloud Management and Automation 6 (VCP6-CMA) | VCP 5 | VTSP 5 / VTSP 4 | VSP 4. ✔Citrix Corporation: Citrix SD-WAN Certified | Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization | Citrix Certified Associate - Networking | Citrix Certified Professional - Networking ✔SNIA Corporation: SNIA Certified Storage Professional. ✔Cisco Corporation: CCNA Routing and Switching | CCNA Security. ✔Nutanix Corporation: Nutanix Platform Professional 5.0 | Nutanix Certification Professional 5.10 (NCP 5.10) | Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP 5.10) ✔Linux: Linux Professional Institute Certification 1VMWareVMware vSphereCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsOffice 365Citrix ADCVMware ESX ServerLoad BalancingService Cloud AdministrationVMware AdministrationVeeamCentOSVirtualizationCitrixMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Hyper-V Server
- $30 hourlyPast Projects • On premise to Office 365 migration • Cyber Essential + certification • Network upgrade (new firewalls with site to site vpn) • Hardware refresh (Servers and San) • Exchange Dag deployment • Network monitoring setupVMWareAsteriskArubaGPOBashVoIPExchange ServerNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryDHCPActive DirectoryMicrosoft Exchange ServerScripting
- $7 hourlyI’m System Administrator (Level 3) for global company named William Hill & 888. As System Admin with over 9 years of experience in various IT branches, please check on below my best skills: - Software OS installation & administration: iOS, Mac OS, Linux ubuntu OS, Windows OS (XP-11). - Various Microsoft and other IT tools/apps administration: Active Directory, Microsoft Admin Center, Microsoft Exchange Admin, Microsoft Sharepoint Admin, Microsoft Azure, Azure AD, Backup various company VM’s, VMware, vSphere, Microsoft VM’s, Linux VM’s, Routing, Networking, Cyber security, Firewall, various anti-virus programs.VMWareWindows 11 AdministrationWindows 10 AdministrationMac OS App DevelopmentMicrosoft Azure AdministrationMicrosoft SharePoint AdministrationVMware vSphereVMware AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft Exchange OnlineActive Directory Federation ServicesMicrosoft Windows PowerShellMicrosoft AzureOffice 365System Administration
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.