Hire the best VMware vSphere Freelancers in the United Arab Emirates
Check out VMware vSphere Freelancers in the United Arab Emirates with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyI am a passionate Network Engineer with 8 + years of experience. My core strengths are configuration and troubleshooting data, voice and video environments. Expert in Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, PBX, SBC, Ribbon Communications, Sangoma, Gateways, IP Phones, Core Infrastructure. I have a working knowledge of establishing core and enterprise-level VoIP services and integrating audio and video in Microsoft Teams. I can provide a complete end-to-end solution for MS Teams Direct Routing, including the software. I am an artist with good experience in Voice overs for commercials, narrations, explainer videos, and simple marketing videos.VMware vSphereTelephone SystemVoIP SoftwareVoIP PBXCloud EngineeringInformation Technology StrategyMicrosoft TeamsVoIPInformation & Communications TechnologyVoIP AdministrationSolution ArchitectureNetwork AdministrationSession Initiation ProtocolOffice 365
- $60 hourlyDesign and Deploy VMware solutions comprising of NSX-V and NSX-T Design and Deploy AVI Load balancer for Multi CLoud Solutions. With over 10 years of experience in Network industry, I hold 2xCCIE RS/DC plus Vmware VCIX6-NV. Have worked mainly with system integrators and service provider. My skills are now focussed on private cloud technologies. Worked as the role of technical point of contact to deliver Redhat based SDDC.VMware vSphereVirtual LANVMWareNetwork AdministrationSoftware-Defined NetworkingNetwork SecurityVMware ESX ServerVMware AdministrationCisco Certified Internetwork ExpertCisco ACIFortinet TechnologiesVMware NSX
- $40 hourlyA highly qualified and certified Systems Engineer from leading vendors; VMware, Microsoft, Citrix & ITIL. Having accomplished 12 years plus experience as an IT Professional primarily in the field of Virtualization, Backup, Storage, Security and Networks in different platform and technologies. A specialist in the design, integration and implementation of virtual environments with 6 years’ in-depth experience with VMware & Citrix virtualization technologies. Proficient in IT environment over architect, implement and support of Microsoft Windows environments. Superior Problem Solving & Time Management skills ensure the on-time completion of projects. Exceptional communication skills including the ability to easily make sense of complex issues. CORE COMPETENCIES: • Virtualization (VMware, Citrix) • Windows Server • Infrastructure Support (Backup, Security, Storage, Networking) • Cloud Services (Office 365, AWS, Azure) • Desktop & Mobility ManagementVMware vSphereMicrosoft AzureVirtualizationWindows ServerAzureCitrix Virtual Apps & DesktopsCitrix ADCActive DirectoryMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft Active DirectoryOffice 365CitrixVeeamVMWareVMware Administration
- $100 hourlySUMMARY Enthusiastic IT leader with over 10 years a decade of experience in senior management roles, focusing on strategic planning, project management, and team leadership. Skilled in managing large IT budgets and ensuring compliance with internal standards and legal requirements. Successfully managed major IT infrastructure upgrades over Cloud (Azure, OCI) on-premise and implemented cost-reduction measures leading to significant savings. ? Leadership Led a team of 20 IT professionals, fostering growth, innovation, and efficiency in service delivery. ? Project Management Managed over 8 large-scale IT projects, delivering on-time and within budget.VMware vSphereNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft Azure AdministrationOracle Database AdministrationWindows AdministrationMicrosoft Active DirectoryStorage Area Network
- $9 hourlyExperienced IT Support Specialist skilled in Desktop Support Management, Microsoft Office 0365, Customer Service Handling, Solid Computer Software and Hardware Troubleshooting (Windows 10), Configure Firewall for LAN and WAN access (Enable DHCP, NAT/PAT/SSL VPN, etc)., Administrating company website links, Provide Desktop Support, Network management/Server Support, Perform Windows Server installation, administration & configuration, Implementing and managing active directory, creating shared folders, applying for NTFS permissions as per company policy, Installation, configuration, and maintenance of virtual machines through VMWare, Administrating Microsoft Business Central ERP. I thrive in an environment where challenges are everywhere in my daily job. And would be willing to help whoever will find my skills suitable for their projects.VMware vSphereCisco MerakiDedicated PlatformData MigrationWeb Host ManagerNetwork MonitoringAdobe Creative CloudWeb Application FirewallVMware ESX ServercPanelGoogle Workspace AdministrationServer AdministrationIT ManagementMicrosoft Office 365Desktop Support
- $50 hourlyAs an accomplished IT professional with a global perspective, I bring over 19 years of experience in Network Security, Data Center Management, and Cybersecurity. My expertise spans IT Networking Infrastructure, Security Architecture, and Governance, with a focus on delivering comprehensive solutions aligned with organizational goals. Skills: • Proficient in Cisco, F5, Fortinet, VMware, and Cybersecurity technologies. • Designing and implementing secure 3-Tier and 2-Tier Data Centers. • ACI, Spine & Leaf Fabric, Nexus Core Switches, and more. • In-depth knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SD-WAN, MPLS, and MPBGP. • Extensive experience in Antimalware, Antivirus, DLP, Anti-Spam, Threat Intelligence. • Automation: Skilled in Python, PowerShell, and scripting for efficient processes. • Cloud Platforms: Proficient in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Azure AD, and Azure Sentinel. • Well-versed in ISO 27001, ISACA, CISA, NIST, PCI-DSS, and IT Auditing. • Project Management: Adept at coordinating cross-functional teams. • Vendor management, and project delivery. Work History: IT Network Security Manager: Led the development of a secure 3-Tier Data Center, deployed Cisco FTD, Palo Alto, and orchestrated security technologies. Network Security Architect: Engineered high-capacity Software Design Data Centre, conducted cyber risk assessments, and implemented cutting-edge cooling systems. Infrastructure Manager IT: Pioneered IT network architecture, optimized storage performance, and evaluated IT security. Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) Cryptography, Incident Response, ITIL from Cybrary Let's Collaborate: With a passion for innovation and a commitment to excellence, I am ready to contribute as a valuable asset to your team. Let's collaborate to ensure robust data security, operational efficiency, and the success of your technology initiatives.VMware vSphereVMware NSXMicrosoft Active DirectoryCisco ASACisco ACIData CenterISO 27001NIST Cybersecurity FrameworkPalo Alto FirewallsCisco RouterF5, Inc.Red HatKali LinuxCiscoFortinet
- $25 hourlyResults-driven Virtualization and Cloud Architect with 15+ years of experience in designing and implementing cutting edge virtualization and cloud solutions for diverse enterprise environments. Expertise lies in orchestrating seamless migrations, optimizing resource utilization, and ensuring high availability through robust virtualization platforms and cloud infrastructures. Adept at leveraging technologies such as VMware, AWS, and Azure to drive operational efficiency and cost savings. Proficiency in Architecture, Design, Deploy, Manage and Support including but not limited to following • VMware Software-Defined Data Center (vSphere, ESXi, vCenter vSAN, NSX-T) • VMware Horizon (Secure Horizon – VDI solutions – DEM, App Volume) • VMware vRealize operation manager – capacity planning and forecasting • VMware vRealize Automation – IAAS • Cloud native – Kubernetes, dockers administration • Disaster Recovery / migration / Backup – Zerto, Veeam, vSphere Replication and SRM • Microsoft – windows server 2022, Windows 10 and 11, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and group policy • AWS cloud (VPC, S3, EC2, ELB, Route53, IAM, EKS) • Azure cloud administration (Virtual Network, Azure virtual machine, Blob storage, Azure Active Directory, Load balancer, VNET peering, DNS, Landing Zone, ADconnect.ASK ) • Linux – Ubuntu and Red Hat server management • Automation – Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Terraform, Ansible and VMware Power Cli • Hardware – Cisco UCS, HP server, Dell Server, Lenovo Server • VMware Private Cloud – vCloud Director, VMware Cloud Foundation Projects - - Led VMware vSphere / VMware Horizon VDI deployments, ensuring secure, zero trust policy, high availability, manageability, scalable and recoverable - Designed and implemented VMware-based virtualization solutions tailored to client’s business needs. - Played key role in designing and implement of cloud based solution to meet customer requirement on AWS & Azure platform - Deliver HLD, LLD and Migration plan as part of project engagements and deliverables. - Develop and implement VM workload migration strategies, including assessing the feasibility and risks associated with it. - Conducted in-depth assessments of client IT infrastructures, identifying opportunities for improvement and cost saving measures. - Implemented VDI security measures and compliance policies to safeguard sensitive data, ensuring regulatory compliance. - Played a key role in the development and implementation of zero trust strategies, enhancing VDI security and reducing vulnerabilities. - Conducted performance tuning and troubleshooting to optimize VMware infrastructures. - Provide ongoing operational support for VMware environments, ensuring high availability and optimal performance - Troubleshoot and resolve VMware-related issues, both independently and collaboratively with client IT teams. - Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for VMware deployments and procedures. - Evaluated emerging technologies and recommended upgrades to enhance system capabilities. - Managed and maintained Windows and Linux server environments. - Conducted routine server maintenance, updates, and security patches.VMware vSphereVirtual Desktop InfrastructureKubernetesLinuxVMware AdministrationZertoTerraform
- $50 hourlyExperienced Technical Support Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the logistics and supply chain industry. Skilled in Operations Management, Linux System Administration, Administration, Windows Server, and Networking. Strong information technology professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Network and Operating Systems Engineering from Damascus University.VMware vSphereMicrosoft OfficeVMWareCisco Certified Network ProfessionalCisco Certified Network AssociateLinux System AdministrationMicrosoft Certified Information Technology ProfessionalLinuxTechnical SupportPython
- $30 hourlyI am IT solution architect with over 11+ years experience. I have expertise in designing solution for on-premises, cloud (O365, Azure, Amazon) and hybrid cloud infrastructure. I have excellent Project management and service delivery skills. Well experienced in cyber security as well. I have worked with large companies. Currently working as DELL EMC resident engineer in Dubai.VMware vSphereEthical HackingManaged ServicesIT Service ManagementServiceNowNetwork PlanningNetwork AnalysisNetwork DesignMicrosoft AzureAzureCloud ComputingAmazon S3Amazon EC2VMware NSX
- $15 hourlyHi Gays, My name is Hussain Ahmad. I am living in UAE. I am highly motivated and professional with 10+ years experiences. My instructions foundation make me do my as my clients desire.VMware vSphereVMware AdministrationMicrosoft AzureAWS CloudFormationSystem DeploymentSystem MaintenanceSystem HardeningSystem Installation & UpgradesSystem ConfigurationSystem AdministrationIT SupportComputer SkillsComputer Operating System
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.