Hire the best Voice-Over Artists in Croatia
Check out Voice-Over Artists in Croatia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $23 hourlyExpert in marketing, business, tourism and subtitling topics. Well versed in localization platforms such as Transifex and Crowdin. Voiceover artist in Croatian and Russian. ISO 90001 and ISO 27001 certification consultant. I'm always eager to do the necessary research, no matter the topic. Your deadlines are safe with me.Voice-OverISO 27001ISO 9001Croatian to English TranslationJingle Program ProductionEnglish to Russian TranslationEnglish to Croatian TranslationMusic ProductionVoice ActingRussian to English TranslationProofreadingSubtitlesContent LocalizationTranslation
- $40 hourlyFor the past five years I've been working as a Head of Marketing in beauty and IT industry. So, what is it that I can offer you? I manage TikTok and social media accounts for my clients, filming videos, creating content calendars growing their engagement. I can do the same for you and/or generate trustworthy and attractive creative content. Nikol_Fragrance and Nikol Foodie accounts are where you can see some of my work for my influencer accounts. I have had many collaborations, including: Otvoreni Radio, Delmerion, Apivita, Dr.Brandt, Marvis, Lierac, Orto i Medi Centar BoxNow, Lijepa.hr, Lancome, YSL, Armani, Roja Dove, M. Micalleff, Martimex, Zadig&Voltaire, Douglas Croatia, Carwiz Internationaal, Issey Miyake and more.Voice-OverPhotographyVideo UploadSocial Media WebsiteContent CreationWritingVideo EditingSocial Media ManagementSocial Media MarketingYouTubeTikTokCopywritingContent Writing
- $300 hourlyExperienced actress / voice over actress, working both in Croatia and internationally. Voice over languages/accents: Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, English (UK / American), ItalianVoice-OverProfessional ToneAdultYoung AdultAmerican English AccentPhone CommunicationEnergetic TonePhone SystemVoice ActingMiddle-Aged AdultCroatianFemaleBritish English AccentElearningEnglish
- $77 hourlyHello! My name is Morena from Zagreb, Croatia and I am new on Upwork. I am a relaxation coach with almost a decade experience working as a somatic therapist, mostly in-person, but, for the past two years, virtually through Zoom. My educational background is trauma-informed somatic psychotherapy (4 years), with addition of one year certification training in TRE (Tension & Trauma Release Exercises) and two advanced trainings. I also have one year of Expressive Arts Therapy education. Before that, I got degrees in early childhood education and pedagogy, and also classical music (voice). I do not teach meditation or visualisation. I do not work as a psychotherapist. If you have some kind of psychological / psychiatric diagnosis, please consult and inform your doctor / psychotherapist before working with me. What I do is help people work through any acute or chronic stress and trauma. My main objective is teaching them how to safely access the self-recovery mechanism of the body, by teaching them the TRE somatic practice (Tension & Trauma Release Exercises). It is a gentle and calming series of 6 stretches that help the body release the excess tension. SO, ➯ if your current ways of coping with stress aren't constructive ➯ if you have problems with insomnia, high blood pressure, lower back pain, procrastination or any other stress related issues ➯ if you always felt that talk-therapy and analizing your problems doesn't really do the trick ➯ if you would like to re-instate a deeper connection with your body and instincts ➯ if you are ready to receive support and assistance I AM YOUR PERSON. Looking forward to meeting you, MorenaVoice-OverWordPressVirtual AssistanceMusicEducationPersonal DevelopmentTeam BuildingLife CoachingCommunication SkillsStrategic PlanBanner Ad DesignAnalytical PresentationTime ManagementFlyer Design
- $50 hourlyHello! I'm a passionate and dynamic Voice actor with my home studio. Adept at making videos and ads come to life through powerful voice-over work. I deliver pro-quality voice-over audio for: Explainer Videos eLearning Commercials for Tv, Radio, and Online Guided Meditation & Breathwork Audiobooks Spoken word Voicemail & IVR Educational & Tutorial Museum Tours & Guided Presentations and anything else... I use industry-standard professional audio hardware and software, delivering in all formats. All the best, ⭐️ DijanaVoice-OverYoung AdultVoice ActingCroatianFemaleVoice RecordingFemale Voice OverElearningAdobe AuditionAudio EditingAdvertisementAudiobook/PodcastTrailer
- $45 hourlyHi, I'm Albert, as a skilled video editor, I have honed my craft over the past 6 years of experience in the industry. My passion for visual storytelling drives me to create compelling and engaging content that captivates audiences. 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 (check out Portfolio for samples): • Ecommerce Business Model videos • Storytelling long form & short form videos • Short Documentaries • Various Compilation • Comedy skits/sketches • Short form content(Instagram Reels/Tikok Videos) • Cinematic trailers/intros • 3D Renders My skillset consists of the following software which I have been using regularly for the past 5 years: • Adobe Premiere Pro (General Video Editing) • Adobe Photoshop (Graphic Design and Video enhancement) • Blender (3D modeling) • Adobe After Effects (Advanced effects in combination with Premiere Pro) • Adobe Audition (Audio enhancement)Voice-OverAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere ProVideographyGraphic DesignVoice ActingNarrationVideo Editing & ProductionVideo Editing
- $33 hourlyHi, my name is Branimir Jelcic,Dubrovnik (Croatia) and i'm professional voice-over (voice talent) and producer since 1997, with my own studio. Croatian native speaker, warm-intimate voice and Croatian literary pronunciation. Special Skills: TV/Radio, Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Jingles, Television, Internet, Explanation video, Audio Guide...etc. You can find me on internet or here: croatian-voiceover.com I look forward to hearing from you! Best regards Branimir JelcicVoice-OverVoice ActingCroatianMale Voice
- $77 hourlyAs a certified expert in TCM Life Cultural Education and a Mindfulness certified practitioner, I bring 18 years of experience to the field of energy development and goal setting. My specialization as an Energy Expert, Meditation Teacher, and certified Life Coach has established me as a leading international therapist, with a proven track record of success in assisting individuals and organizations in reaching their full potential. I have had the opportunity to work with some of the most reputable companies in Croatia, the United Kingdom, USA, Australia, and Germany, and have developed a comprehensive approach to addressing limiting beliefs and patterns, blocks, and challenges in areas such as relationships, career development, and financial management. I am pleased to offer a range of professional services, including private consultations, group meditations, life coaching, personal development, and daily consultation for improving energy levels. My goal is to provide guidance, inspiration, and encouragement to clients, enabling them to achieve their goals and reach new heights of success. I am continuously seeking new ways to deepen my practice and remain at the forefront of this field, through ongoing investigation and inspiration from mentors, students, and the community. I am dedicated to providing the highest level of expertise and service to my clients and look forward to the opportunity to work with you. Mindful Content Creation (meditation scripts, blogs, conscious workshops, affirmations, etc.) * Conscious Copy Writing * Proofreading * Ghostwriting * Audio editing/meditation voiceovers /post-production * Meditation Music production 432 Hz tuning Furthermore, I gained knowledge in Acupuncture, Acupressure, 5 elements, Meridian Treatment, Health coaching, Spine rejuvenation, Darkfield Microscopy, Chromotherapy, Sound therapy, Progressive Ashtanga Vinyasa and Rocket Yoga RYS 200, RYS 300 Also, I am very well organized and had my training in organization managerial skills, planning and execution of marketing and sales, with a particular focus on the development and improvement of key sales and corporate clients, coordination within the sales team (hiring and training), concern about the quality of service and customer satisfaction Education for 15-20 people Team leader 15-20 people Organization of Seminars Organization of work The designs concept and new service wellness centersVoice-OverWritingLife CoachingContent WritingHealth & WellnessCounseling PsychologyVoice ActingPresentationsScriptwritingYogaMeditationScriptPersonal DevelopmentMusic ProductionAudio Production
- $14 hourlyMihael is native Croatian male voice over with 8 years work experience on Radio, marketing, commercial producing and copywriting. Till now, Mihael has done commercial, documentary, educational, promo projects and a bunch more. Do you need a demo? No problem, Mihael will send you demo files specialy for you and your project. If you like the sample, we will make a deal, in opposit we're so glad to meet you and hope you will find the right voice for you.Voice-OverMaleAudio Post ProductionAudio EngineeringAudio ProductionAudiobookVoice RecordingNarrationCommercialsVoice-Over RecordingVoice TalentCroatianMale Voice Over
- $10 hourlyI'm a translator and do my best work translating between American English and Croatian. I am greatly immersed in American culture and love solving translation problems including local phrases and slang. I am also a booking manager and enjoy communicating with clients and working in customer support.Voice-OverBooking Management SystemSocial Media WebsiteCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeCustomer SupportHospitality & TourismCommunication SkillsContent WritingTravel & HospitalityGeneral TranscriptionTranslation
- $20 hourlyHi, I am Carmen. I am an experienced freelance voice over artist from Croatia. I will deliver a Croatian female voice-over for: - IVR - Commercial - Narration - Voice Acting - E-BooksVoice-OverAudio ProductionElearningCommercial StyleNarrationVoice ActingCroatian
- $20 hourlyExcellent English speaker and writer of different interesting topics like science as I am an agriculture major with knowledge in chemistry. I am a quick learner with a broad spectrum of interests and can write content that is interesting to the reader and engages him in reading more. I am a fast writer who can do translations, transcripts, copywriting, and data entry. I have a soft female voice and an excellent streaming microphone so I can record high-quality voice recordings.Voice-OverBlog WritingWritingEnglish TutoringEnglishAcademic TranslationChemistryVoice RecordingAgricultureCopywritingMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $60 hourlyAre you looking for a talented video spokesperson? Hi. My name is Svitlana. I am a middled aged, University educated female that can produce for you a great high-quality video talking about your product, brand, business, or website. I can produce a great video in Russian, Ukrainian or English with a Ukrainian Accent.Voice-OverVoice of the CustomerFemale VoiceVoice ActingSpokesperson Video
- $50 hourlyGreetings, I'm very motivated to start my freelancer journey. I love to travel and explore new countries and cultures so I would like a job that will let me travel while working. I have experience in sales and was HR for 2 years. I would like to enter information into systems or work with any data. I would also love to translate any documents into Croatian or English. I do all my jobs with extra care and have passion for any job I start. I love working with people so I don't really mind any jobs given.Voice-OverTeam Gaming SessionGame TestingVideo Game CoachingVideo GameVoice ActingSales CallSales & Inventory EntriesSales & MarketingTranslationHuman Resource ManagementOutbound SalesHR & Business ServicesCroatianSales
- $25 hourlyVideographer / Video Editor / Audio Editor / Voice Over Artist from Croatia 6+ years of experience Using Adobe CC ( Premiere, Audition, Photoshop, After Effects ) I´m a cool guy, easy to work with, dedicated, and loyal. I prefer long-term working relationships. Looking forward to work with you :)Voice-OverVoice TalentAudio EditingVideo Editing
- $10 hourlyHi, I'm professional radio sound producer and voice-over talent, audio editor and engineer. I'm work with radio sound and radio commerciaIs more than 15 years and specialize in audio editing, audio restoration, sound editing and sound design. I work great under pressure, with short deadlines and offer premium product with fast turnaround.Voice-OverVoice TalentAudio Post ProductionAudio MasteringAudio Editing
- $30 hourlyI am the one you are searching for if you need an uncomplicated and reliable project worker. With my determination, there's no task I can't solve. Convince yourself! Why me? 🏆 Top Rated Plus Freelancer (Among Top 3% on Upwork) 🏆 Terrific Upwork History with 2500+ Hours & Counting 🏆 Over 20 Successfully Completed Projects on Upwork & CountingVoice-OverSEO WritingGeneral TranscriptionCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceEditing & ProofreadingAdministrative SupportDigital MarketingSocial Media WebsiteContent WritingCroatianGermanTranslation
- $40 hourlyHello :) welcome to my profile. I'm TIME PROTECTOR for CEO and educators. It means that I help you in a way that you don't have to spend your time doing things and tasks that someone else (ME) can do! You can dedicate your time and energy to your core business that brings you the most pleasure and ROI! AS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR COACHES/ MENTORS/ EDUCATORS I CAN HELP YOU WITH: - customer care, - e-mail organization and administration tasks, - issuing invoices and tracking payments, - tracking CRM, - providing materials, updating and proofreading - inbox organization - copywriting and content creating - making posts or reels from long video forms - making procedures in your business, onboarding process - Internet research regarding all topics you need AS CEO'S RIGHT HAND I CAN HELP YOU WITH: - organizing your day and your tasks, - organizing your inbox and e-mails, - tracking data and updating it - dealing with all administration tasks, - doing all research on various topic that you need and don't have time to explore, - drafting e-mails, contracts, articles or any text form for you, - corresponding with clients, suppliers or customers, - being your personal assistant and dealing with every task that you need to handle but you don't have time or energy. TOOLS THAT I USE: Zoom, Google drive, Microsoft Office, Stripe, Kajabi, Thikific, Zapier, Notiono, Asana, Slack, Pipedrive. WHO AM I? Very good as a team lead, great team player especially in the international environment. Fast learning, critical thinking, being effective, lifelong student, honest and loyal are my characteristics. Let's make your day easier and more productive!Voice-OverBlog WritingLegal TranslationGermanProject Management SupportNewsletter WritingCroatianWritingCroatian to German TranslationVirtual AssistanceCroatian to English TranslationMicrosoft WordAudio Recording
- $15 hourlyI have the ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a successful team. I ALWAYS deliver results through careful understanding of the client's needs, in-depth research, and a variety of internet and administration skills. I am a freelance tour guide located in Croatia, with experience in all forms of tourism and hospitality services (reception, hotel, bar management, short-term rentals management, etc.). Much of my work experience has always been connected with tourism and people. Still, a tour guide license allowed me to fulfill my thirst for exploring, learning, and sharing experience with other people. Due to my work experience, I find myself best at jobs that require working with people. I am a fast learner with excellent organizational skills and an analyst mind, even when working under pressure or multitasking. I have a talent for written expression and an "ear" for languages so I learned English very early, at the age of five. I also speak Italian, and basic German. Since Covid-19 had a significant impact on the tour guiding services, I started working as a freelance VA. I work with a small but dedicated team, providing various services to companies such as administrative work, creative writing, social media marketing, research, remote property management, web designing (Wix, Webnode), etc. As a part-time job, I translate from English to Croatian/Croatian to English and help students write term papers, diploma papers, and essays. Computer and other skills: • MS Office pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) • Online booking portals (Booking, Airbnb, Expedia, Vrbo, HomeToGo, etc.) • Rentlio, Streamline, Rentals United • web design - Webnode, Wix, WordPress • Zoom, Slack • Mail Chimp, SendinBlue, Canva I have experience in customer support jobs. My tourism experience improves my communication skills, handling different kinds of questions and problems. I worked as a remote customer support specialist with American and Croatian clients. As part of my job and life, I like to help people, solve their problems, and answering their questions motivates me day by day. During the customer support job, I have been doing the sales as well, using CRM and convoso, handling live chat, email and responding to customer calls. If you need somebody with good English and Croatian language, basic German, I might be a good fit for your job.Voice-OverFacebook DevelopmentTravel PlanningEnglishPhone SupportCopywritingPagesCroatianList BuildingData EntryInstagram StorySocial Media Marketing
- $20 hourlyHello and welcome to my profile! :) My name is Ema and I am a student from Croatia studying literary theory and the Russian language. Currently I am working as a radio host and a content writer. I am fluent in Croatian, English and Russian. Since October 2020 I have been co-hosting a weekly radio show ______ on a radio station in Croatia's capital, city of Zagreb. I know how to edit audio in Adobe Audition, and I have a pleasant radio voice - at least that's what I've been told. :) I have been writing all my life - for school newspapers, managing social media pages, creative writing... Right now I'm working as a content writer for two Croatian websites, but I want to start writing in English! I am currenttly studying SEO and Google Analytics. Besides the regular content writing experience, in 2015 I have founded Instagram profile @_____ that showcases the messages or "graffiti" from the bathroom stalls of my college. As of 2020, it has amassed around 2300 followers. Through that Instagram page I have learned a lot about writing short, humorous captions, building a brand and interacting with an audience. One of my main college obligations is writing essays about literature and literary theory - I love diving deep into a particular subject and analyzing it to the best of my abilities. I am very well aware of the many ways in which information can be presented and how to determine which approach is most suited for your preferred audience. Topics that interest me are the arts, literature, literary theory, psychology, mental health, technology, fashion, beauty, sports, travel... and many more. Thank you for the time You took to read my profile! Best regards, Ema M.Voice-OverFemale Voice OverVoice Over EnglishVoice Over RussianGeneral TranscriptionEnglishRussianCroatianTranslationWriting
- $20 hourly-Imaginative and self-motivated, ambitious and curious person with pleasant personality. I love keeping myself busy and looking for ways to work on myself and improve. My skills include acting, voice acting, creative and article writing, directing and filming, subtitle editing (Subtitle Edit), editing (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere) and sound editing (Audacity). Graduated Acting at the Academy of Performing Arts in Sarajevo, and studied Literature at Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Currently working at Croatian Film Association as Assistant Manager. Very well educated in film history and skilled in proofreading and translating subtitles (English-Croatian/Serbian and vice versa) Experienced voiceover actress including cartoon characters, mobile apps, games and commercials. -Actress with Film, Theatre and Directing experience (including short film Autorefleksija u tri slike (2018.) won the Best Director Award) -Other skills include guitar and piano playing, singing, dancing, horse riding, writing, photography, fluent English and Slovenian speaker,Voice-OverTranslationVoice ActingCroatianGeneral TranscriptionFemaleSongwritingSubtitlesCroatian to English TranslationWritingCreative Writing
- $5 hourlyI'm a begginer but i look forward to improving my skills. The best way to do that is through practice so that is why I'm here. I'll be taking courses to upgrade my knowledge and i hope you will give me a chance to prove myself. Thank you for taking your time to read this and i'm excited to hear from you.Voice-OverCroatianTranslationGeneral Transcription
- $20 hourlyPassionate journalist and content creator with 4+ years of experience. Creative storyteller with video as the prefered media and an out-of-the-box way of thinking. Comfortable in front of and behind the camera, as well as in the editing room or sound booth. Fluent in both Croatian and English. Problem solver, quick thinker and team player.Voice-OverDigital MediaVoice ActingVoice-Over RecordingFemale VoiceTikTokWritingVideo Editing & ProductionPhoto EditingPhotographyYouTubeVideo Post-EditingVideo Editing
- $25 hourlyGreetings! I'm a dedicated and skilled video editing specialist with a passion for bringing stories to life through creative visuals. With 4 years of experience in the industry, I take pride in crafting engaging and captivating video content that exceeds client expectations. What I Offer: · Expert proficiency in industry-standard video editing software (e.g., Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, iMovie). · Ensuring seamless transitions, precise cutting, and impeccable timing to maintain a captivating flow. · Advanced knowledge of color grading and correction for visually stunning results. · Integration of engaging motion graphics and visual effects to enhance storytelling. · Proficient audio editing and sound design for a well-rounded viewer experience. · Quick and efficient turnaround without compromising on quality. Why Choose Me: As a video editing specialist, I understand the significance of effective communication and collaboration. I am committed to delivering outstanding results that align with your vision and project requirements. My attention to detail and dedication ensure that your video content will stand out and make a lasting impact.Voice-OverFilm ProductionVideographyVideo Editing & ProductionVideo Editing
- $15 hourly🍀Hello there!🍀 My name is Ana Maria Kozina and I'm from Croatia. I have a master's degree in economics (orientation towards sustainable tourism development), as well more than a decade of experience in multiple areas, such as: - translations (English to Croatian language, and vice versa), - transcriptions, - tutoring (mathematics; Croatian to English language), - research, - data entry, - academic work (ghostwriting, editing, formatting and proofreading), - presentations, and - graphic design (book covers; illustrations; Twitch emotes). If you require any of the mentioned skills or you want to ask more about other skills I may possess, feel free to contact me. Also, you can always check out my portfolio before making a direct contact. Kind regards! 🖐Voice-OverFormattingEmote DesignGhostwritingTranslationData EntryBook EditingBook Cover DesignResearch PapersAcademic WritingData AnalysisPresentation DesignGeneral TranscriptionGraphic DesignCroatian
- $15 hourlyAs a recent graduate of the Unity game development course, I have learned both basic and advanced programming in C#, level design as well as working with VR and AR technologies. Based on both previous work experience and projects I was involved with during the above-mentioned course, I consider myself to be a dedicated and motivated worker in game development and IT, and as such, I strive to learn new technologies that will enable me to advance both professionally and personally. So far I have published three finished games on the platform Itch.io. One of these games is my own personal project that I have developed fully from concept to finished product. The other two games I published on Itch.io were group projects developed for a game jam event in which I worked as a team leader and a programmer. My previous work experience includes working in the IT industry where I was required to work as a help desk operator, server user information input technician, and server maintenance technician.Voice-OverVideo EditingFilm DubbingGame DevelopmentC#Unity
- $5 hourlyVoice-OverTranslationContent WritingCopywritingBlog Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.