Hire the best Spanish Voice-Over Artists in Romania
Check out Spanish Voice-Over Artists in Romania with the skills you need for your next job.
- $10 hourlyI am currently an analyst ensuring data processing and analysis for a real estate technology company. The work experiences so far showed me how important is to put your customers on the first place and focus on the long term relationship. However, it is also important to ensure convenient, professional and up to date services which put in motion our businesses. I am decided to follow my passions, to do the things that I really enjoy; even if these may not offer me the greatest financial benefits, they offer me more: the commitment, the pleasure to work and a chance to see the world through different eyes. In the future I wish to activate in an intercultural context as a member of a project management team and/or CRM, where I can put in practice my language skills and the pieces of knowledge gained so far.Spanish Voice-OverSpanishCompany ResearchCommunicationsFrenchEnglishCustomer Relationship ManagementHungarianRomanianReal EstateData EntryData ProcessingMarket ResearchOnline Research
- $15 hourlySpanish and Bulgarian native lenguages. Good Romanian (live in Romania from 2013) , catalan (live and study in Barcelona 10 years) and good english. Responsabile quick learner. Customer support for marketplace, translate experience. Reply to the e-mails sent from customers or dropshippers all over the word. Acquaint products, e-mail handling process, aware of product and customers issue, have the ability to gather proof, describe accurately. Deal issue smartly, correctly, flexibly, dependently which can meet customers' satisfaction.Spanish Voice-OverCommunication EtiquetteCatalanProduct KnowledgeSAPAnswered TicketCustomer ServiceCustomer Support PluginTranslationRomanianSpanishEmail SupportPhone SupportBulgarianOnline Chat SupportZendesk
- $30 hourlyHello, I'm an automotive engineering student, If what you want is fast work and self motivation you will find it here, I respect my customers and deliver jobs as fast as possible and I am open to offers, my best skills are : -Transcription -Data entry -Copywriting -Microsoft office pack (word, excel, etc.) -Catia V5 -AutoCAD -MATLAB -Mathcad -Voice actingSpanish Voice-OverTranslationEnglish to Romanian TranslationTechnical DocumentationMATLABAutodesk AutoCADVoice-OverRomanian to English TranslationTechnical TranslationSpanishEnglishGeneral TranscriptionRomanianMicrosoft Office
- $30 hourlyI have experience as a: ✅ Virtual assistant in French, English, Russian and Romanian ✅ Transcriber in Romanian, French and English ✅ Recruiter and Manager of more than 100 translators from Middle East ✅ Proofreader in English and Romanian ✅ Web researcher ✅ Debt collector in French Send me your proposals if you think I might be interested in.Spanish Voice-OverProofreadingRomanian to French TranslationEditing & ProofreadingEnglish to Romanian TranslationRomanian to Spanish TranslationContent EditingFrench to Romanian TranslationSocial Media Content CreationFrenchRussianSpanishRomanianMicrosoft Excel
- $10 hourlyHello! In 2016, when I was in my first year of faculty, I started working for ProSport, one of the most prestigious online newspapers from Romania. After three years I joined Digi Sport, the most important sport institution in Romania at this point. There I wrote over 7000 articles about all sports, but especially about football, tennis and Formula 1. In these years I had the opportunity to see both live and also, to drive a Formula 1 car. I am passionate about finding real stories, that deserve to be told. From 2022 I moved to Playsport, a new project in Romania. I have worked here as a sports journalist and SEO specialist for about 6 months. I left Playsport after the Euronews opportunity came up. Now I work as a political reporter for Euronews Romania. It is a big challenge after so many years in the sports media, but I like it so far. I was accredited journalist at big events like Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix 2019, Formula 1 French Grand Prix 2018, EURO 2020 or UEFA Champions League final 2022. Also, I like to travel and I do it as much as I can, because is the best way to discover and understand other cultures. One of my biggest dreams is to visit New York City. I am keen to learn new things and always ready for adventures. One funny story is that whenever I have an interview with someone, I am asked 'How old are you?' and I often receive their admiration. I can help you with the following: • SEO Writing • Article Writing (sports, travel, entertainment, politics) • Website Content • Fact-Checking •Content SEO •Copywriting • Social Media Content • Research • TranslationSpanish Voice-OverWritingMarketingSports JournalismSocial Media ManagementRomanianJournalismEnglishSpanishTelevision
- $10 hourlyHello, my name is Catalin and I am a recent graduate of the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literature. My studies were focused primarily on the English language having a fluent level of English, and as my second language i studied Spanish, having an intermediate level. During my High School years i had a lot of opportunities and projects where i practiced my English such as presenting projects at the United States Embassy in Bucharest or attending debates in English that were focused on modern topics. This desire for cultural exchange led me to the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literature, where i had a lot of opportunities to practice English and Spanish, but also gain a more advance vocabulary of English through translations and projects. I will provide accuracy, seriousness and I will not hesitate to communicate with you at any time to complete the job as professional as possible.Spanish Voice-OverNative FluencyWebsite TranslationMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordRomanianSpanishEnglishTranslationWritingRomanian to English TranslationEnglish to Romanian Translation
- $15 hourlyAbout me I am a determined, strong person, eager to succeed in fulfilling all tasks. I communicate perfectly and I love working with people. I am ready for any kind of professional challenge due to the wide range of fields in which I have been active over the years. I bring value regardless of the tasks to be performed. I have acquired experience working with SAP, Office, Gsuite, Clockify, Click-up, Slack, Outlook, People Force, LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter Lite. I can recruit, organize events, data entry, executive assistant tasks, translations and much more!Spanish Voice-OverCommunicationsSpanishHuman ResourcesManagement SkillsMicrosoft Outlook DevelopmentFrenchEnglishTranslationMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft ExcelEmail CommunicationPhone CommunicationGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft Office
- $19 hourlyI am a stay at home mom, looking to regain my work life. I am an excellent english speaker, I can proofread anything, including medical articles as I am a doctor with a vast understanding of medical english. Good spanish speaker. Great at creating letters/reviews/articles etc on any given topic, that speak to the public(I wrote all of the files/documents/informative sheets/flyers at the veterinary practice I work) Right now I manage from home the social media pages of the veterinary practice I work at by making posts on medical topics to help owners stay informed. Being a mom basically means I am a multitasker so bring it on. Can't wait to work together!Spanish Voice-OverVeterinary MedicineBook EditingCustomer ExperienceVirtual AssistanceEditing & ProofreadingLetter WritingSpanishEnglishEmail CommunicationRomanian
- $40 hourlyHello there! I'm a people-oriented individual who finds joy in building meaningful connections and engaging in captivating conversations. With a background in luxury management and a love for sales, I thrive on creating unforgettable experiences for discerning clientele. My insatiable curiosity leads me to explore the dynamic worlds of IT and Psychology, constantly seeking to understand the intricate workings of these fields. As I navigate through these diverse interests, I'm excited to uncover opportunities that blend my passion for people, sales, luxury, and the fascinating realms of IT and Psychology. Let's connect. I'm open to engaging discussions and collaboration with like-minded individuals who share a passion for these enriching domains.Spanish Voice-OverResearch PapersMarket ResearchSocial ListeningFrenchSpanishHuman ResourcesPsycholinguisticsCustomer ServicePeopleItalianSalesPsychology
- $18 hourlyIn my working experience as a Quality Analyst and Analyst Outlets and merchandiser I have gained knowledge suitable for complete customer satisfaction. The continuous research to overcome personal limitations and improve my skills, determination, ambition and the will, make me an ideal candidate to fill the role of Marketing Research. I´m Spanish native and Fluent in English and PortugueseSpanish Voice-OverMaleAdobe FlashAudio ProductionSpanish English AccentSpanishExcel VBA
- $10 hourlyI am an open-minded person that is always willing to learn and discover new and interesting things. As a digital nomad, I could say that I’m sociable, persistent, resourceful, responsible, and committed. All of my previous experiences and jobs across cultures and places helped me develop my organizational and communication skills. As a customer service representative, my duties and responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, responding to customer questions and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes. Working closely with costumers guided me towards a positive, empathetic and professional attitude. Working for a marketing company I handled the customer operation part, QA testing of a new website and mobile applications and also basic SEO knowledge, handling content on the site and back-links strategy. Handling so many processes, tools, and types of data, it's safe to say I can learn any new process and tool needed to do my job. As an event organizer, I managed to develop the skills of planning, managing and organizing very nice events efficiently and cost-effectively. Having this job required communicating with a lot of clients to understand their wants, needs and special requests for the event. Making sure I effectively coordinate, organize, and achieve the organization’s event goals. As a tour guide, I had to familiarize people with the history, functions, and customs of a particular region or establishment. Being a guide I had to have a very good memory, a very good sense of direction, to be always punctual and also to have improvisational skills. My diverse job background helped me learn new languages and find ways to communicate with people from all around the world online and offline.Spanish Voice-OverSpanish to Romanian TranslationEnglish to Romanian TranslationAdobe PhotoshopSoftware QASocial Media MarketingCustomer SupportSpanish to English TranslationCustomer ServiceAdobe IllustratorData MiningSpanish
- $8 hourlyHi, I'm Vale. Currently, I'm pursuing my Master's in Business, my passion lies in digital marketing and e-commerce. 💼 My goal is to blend my academic background with my passion to make an impact in the business world. Connect with me to collaborate on exciting projects!Spanish Voice-OverTeaching SpanishSpanish to English TranslationWordfastBilingual EducationTime ManagementSocial Media ManagementDigital MarketingSEO ContentGoogle AnalyticsMarketingSpanishEnglish
- $9 hourlySpanish native speaker, passionate about order and organization, with experience in marketing and administrative functions including personal management. Strong communication skills. I enjoy creating new strategies based on achieve golds. Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office package. English Fluent. I was born in Colombia, native Spanish Speaker, currently living in Rumania. Reading and Arts are my passion.Spanish Voice-OverTranslationCommunicationsSpanishCritical Thinking SkillsResearch & StrategyAdministrative SupportOrganizational PlanEmail CommunicationData Entry
- $20 hourlySkilled in Customer Support, IT Support Software, Sales, Communication, Customer Satisfaction, and Administrative Assistance. Strong support professional with a Master's degree in Business administration.Spanish Voice-OverCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceTranslationSoftwareSocial Network AdministrationCustomer SatisfactionTechnical SupportYouTubeWordPressRomanianEnglishSpanish
- $15 hourlyGerman and English passionate, with Romanian as mother tongue, with experience in translations and language coursesSpanish Voice-OverTranslationGermanEnglishFrenchSpanishRomanian
- $13 hourlyI am a social media and marketing graduate passionate about foreign languages. If you're looking for someone to translate your texts into Spanish, English, or Italian, feel free to get in touch!Spanish Voice-OverContent Marketing StrategySocial Media MarketingLocalizationContent WritingProfessional ToneSpanishProofreadingTranslationItalian
- $25 hourlyI’m a hardworking, insightful Nephrologist based in Bucharest, Romania - I am fully and swiftly adaptive to any work environment/situation and I can provide high-quality medical care through on-site services and telemedicine. Feel free to contact me for any inquiries.Spanish Voice-OverMedical ImagingMedical DeviceEnglishHuman BodyHospital ServicesMedical ReportOrganic ChemistryLanguage StudiesScience & Medical TranslationSpanishItalianMedicineMedical WritingBiochemistryBiology
- $13 hourlyI believe that collaboration is essential for producing high-quality work. Working with others allows me to learn from their experience and insights, as well as benefit from their feedback and guidance. Being part of a team also helps to motivate me and keep me focused on the task at hand.Spanish Voice-OverCustomer ServiceVoice ActingWritingItalianRomanianGermanFrenchSpanishEnglishTranslationVoice Recording
- $12 hourly1. Persuasive Speaking Skills 2. Empathy 3. Adaptability 4. Ability to Use Positive Language 5. Clear Communication Skills 6. Self-ControlSpanish Voice-OverSpanishRomanian
- $12 hourlyI am a 29 years old woman who loves traveling and discover new places and cultures. I traveled more than 30 countries and 4 continents and I also became a volunteer doctor in Kenya. I am passionate about telling a story through pictures and videos and that is why I travelled and lived for at least 3 months in various countries such as Spain, Italy, New York City, Kenya etc. My hobbies include planning trips for family & friends, I find it relaxing. I have also the advantage of speaking 5 different languages so traveling is very appealing to me. I am a optimistic and curious person, being very open to the new opportunities that life has for me.Spanish Voice-OverQuality AuditLifestyle & TravelTravel AdviceTravel ItineraryTravelMedical InformaticsTelemedicineMedicineManagement ConsultingGermanSpanishBusiness ManagementItalianHealthcareManagement Skills
- $10 hourlyI am a Travel agent by formation and I have also worked in Ticketing, If you want travel advisor, I can help or a traveling guide. I have also worked in gathering and data collecting, so I can help you organize you-re company. I know English and Spanish, so I can help there too. I like communication and I think it is important. I can also work in Human resources. I also think anything can be learned, so let-s keep in touch!Spanish Voice-OverData CollectionTypingEnglishSpanishWritingUpsellingSellingMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelWord ProcessingHuman ResourcesAdministrateInformation GatheringTravefy AgentHospitality & Tourism
- $25 hourlyI introduce myself as very motivated and observant, ready to help customers and solve all kinds of problems. As a former volleyball player, I like to be part of a team with a real goal. Currently I work as Subject Matter Expert for Vodafone VOIS Bucharest,Romania. I am a Conference Interpreter and Translator with Spanish as main language and German as secondary, and I graduated the Master in Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (MEBW) at FABIZ - ASE, Bucharest,Romania. My work experience helped me develop the following skills: During the time I spent working in Vodafone VOIS Romania, I developed my skills in: - Analysis and understanding of the root causes of errors; -Use of several troubleshooting applications for investigating and troubleshooting the problems on various devices and networks; -Engaging, if necessary, on-site technical personnel to rectify the failure; -Escalating, if necessary, the incidents to the appropriate departments (L2/L3- Field Service Management);; -Monitoring open tickets (to L2/ L3/ Field Service Management) and ensuring they are resolved; -Following up on customer satisfaction and closing open tickets; (Field of activity or industry Telecommunications) -Preparation of documentation material for the team members of employees providing support in the Business System Support area, -guiding colleagues in handling complete cases and resolving escalation cases referred to us, -Organizing training and onboarding sessions for new colleagues, -Sharing information with colleagues, -Preparation of weekly statistical reports -ensuring the quality of the delivered services During the time I worked as Front Office Engineer with Spanish and English and L2 Techsupport Agent for Simyo Spain- through Huawei Romania, I gained skills in: -Receiving phone calls from customers from Spain; - Identifying problems from customers and find the best and fastest solutions; -Processing and handling Huawei technical incident reports reported by customers by phone or in writing. - Handling customer inquiries and, if necessary, arranging technician deployments based on the purchased service, as well as performing in accordance with the specifications of the service manual; - Assisting on-site technicians with problems; (Field of activity or industry Customer service)Spanish Voice-OverData AnalyticsTelecommunicationsLeadership CoachingData AnalysisCoachingTranslationLanguage InterpretationData EntryEntrepreneurshipEnglishSpanishGermanGeneral Transcription
- $17 hourlyDetermination, seriousness, fair pricing, talent and experience; this is the order of values that anyone should look for when selecting a freelancer. I am passionate about almost any type of writing; translations between the English-Spanish-Romanian languages go smoothly. With the birth of my second child, I decided to become self-employed, to work quietly and receive the energy transmitted by my son and daughter. I support clients with translation work from English to Romanian and vice versa, as well as English to Spanish. I also offer proofreading, editing, SEO writing, copywriting. I will gladly create content that will represent your brand in the best possible way. SELECTIVE! I only engage in projects that I am convinced I can complete in the optimal time, with the best quality of the final result. Sales and interaction with people, both online and offline, have become part of me since 2017. I'm a math guy, I speak Romanian, English, Spanish and I'm working on learning Italian and consolidating my French, learned in primary school. I look forward to supporting you in your project! Irinel S.Spanish Voice-OverEditorial TranslationContract TranslationWebsite TranslationEmail MarketingEmail CopywritingSpanishEnglishRomanianProofreadingArticle WritingSEO ContentCreative WritingTranslationEditing & ProofreadingWebsite Content
- $15 hourlyI translate English - Romanian..English- Spanish . Is for the fist time here in thise category but I try my best! Put all my heart in my jobs! No I am full time mother and I have all the time that I need! I work in Spanish , and England! Nothing online but I have the baccalaureate take and I very sure that here it is what I found! I was in France too, I am a travelling woman! I work in HTML. I am.a open book , I am trying everything if is required! I like to be a women that a learn every day something new! Communication is important for every job!Spanish Voice-OverSpanishEnglishTranslationRomanian
- $5 hourlyMy name is Ioana, and I am a fourth-year undergraduate student at the Law Faculty and a first-year master's student specializing in Public Administration. In 2023, I completed my undergraduate studies in Economics and Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting and Management Information Systems. Currently, I work as an economist. I am a detail-oriented individual who excels under pressure, consistently completes tasks on time, and is eager to take on new challenges. I am proficient in translating various texts in Romanian, English, German, and Spanish. I have a strong command of these languages, with Romanian being my native tongue.Spanish Voice-OverMaterials KnowledgeGermanEnglishSpanishRomanianTranslation
- $10 hourlyI am an enthusiastic, hardworking and eager to learn person, accustomed to working in a challenging and fast paced enviroment and dealing with multiple projects and priorities at the same time. At my previous job, I participated in the opening and development of over 40 workstations in the cities of Romania, the implementation and testing of an ERP and I have been coordinating and supervising the workstation in Buzau and a team of 4 persons. At my current job, as an operations department supervisor, I have developed excellent communication skills, patience, close attention to details, the ability to stay calm under pressure, flexibility and problem solving skills.Spanish Voice-OverRomanianSpanishEnglishData EntryMicrosoft ExcelCustomer Service
- $25 hourlyI am an professional translator of English,Spanish and Romanian language. My goal is to provide top quality translations of all types of texts and by proofreading, bring quality and beauty in to your texts. Also I am interested in copywriting.Spanish Voice-OverEmail CopywritingCopywritingSpanishEditing & ProofreadingEnglishRomanianTranslation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.