Hire the best Voice Recording Freelancers in Norway
Check out Voice Recording Freelancers in Norway with the skills you need for your next job.
- $25 hourlyA hardworking girl from norway in a business where every day is a new day to solve a problem through critical thinking and communication with othersVoice RecordingAudio TranscriptionProofreadingContent WritingManagement SkillsStructural AnalysisProblem SolvingCivil EngineeringIndustry KnowledgeCommunicationWriting
- $100 hourlyHi there, I work as a freelance voice over artist and have over ten years of experience. Previous work includes commercials, promos, explainer videos, dubbing, textbooks, documentaries, language courses and e-learning. My home studio gear delivers great sound quality. I have regular clients every month and my turnaround time is 24 hours. Microphone: Neuman TLM 103 Currently I do the Norwegian Nickelodeon promo-voice among others. My voice sounds relatively young. It has a friendly, crisp and trustworthy touch. Clients includes: Nickelodeon Coca Cola Nescafé Playstation Burger King Ford Ricola Wilfa UEFA LensWay Talkmore Safari CookiesVoice RecordingTranslationNorwegianVoice-OverEnglish to Norwegian TranslationVoice Acting
- $33 hourlyI am a voice actress who makes professional recordings of anything from short book summaries to audiobooks. Norwegian is my first language and I'm also fluent in English. I have just enough of a Scandinavian accent to give your recordings a charming edge.Voice RecordingVoice-Over RecordingDialogue RecordingVoice ActingHealth & WellnessBlog ContentBlog WritingArticle WritingContent WritingCreative Writing
- $35 hourlyI am a content writer, copywriter, editor, proofreader, transcriber, data entry worker as well as a voice over and voice recorder talent. I also do translation, transcription of medical and general documents into Word, Excel, or any other program as needed by the client, audio transcription and time captioning for videos in YouTube. I am a graduate of Media, Arts and Communication as well as a licensed nurse and healthcare professional. Kindly send me a message if you think I may be of help to you. Thank you and looking forward to working with you soon.Voice RecordingTranslationSRTSubtitle EditCopywritingData EntryEditing & ProofreadingEnglish to Filipino TranslationAd CopyNorwegian to English TranslationVoice-OverProofreadingEnglishSubtitlesGeneral Transcription
- $32 hourlyI have studied German and spent one year at university in the US. Currently I work as a freelance interpreter in German and English. * I can help you translate texts from English to Norwegian, from German to Norwegian and also from Swedish and Danish to Norwegian. * I can interpret for you in German, English and Norwegian. * I can do customer support for your company in Norwegian, English or German as I have several years of experience doing this. My German studies focused on business terminology and also on translation. I have studied anatomy and physiology as well as economics and am interested in a lot of subjects. I currently interpret in the public sector - NAV (Norwegian Work and Welfare), child welfare and hospitals. I am updated on anatomy and physiology terminology in English and German. I have experience using SmartCat for translation and have been doing a lot of projects translating German and English to Norwegian and the other way around. If you would like me to help you with your project, please contact me for a talk. :-)Voice RecordingFemaleAudio RecordingEnglishNorwegianGermanCustomer ServiceSubtitlesProofreadingEconomicsLive InterpretationLanguage InterpretationTranslation
- $50 hourlyTranslation - Copywriting - Speech recognition If you need help with a project in any of these fields, I'm here to help! My name is Kristine, and I am from Oslo, Norway. I am currently taking a Bachelor's Degree at University of Bergen. I speak Norwegian and English fluently, and I am learning German and Chinese. Looking forward to hearing from you!Voice RecordingWritingAutomatic Speech RecognitionAudio RecordingTranslation
- $50 hourlyTranslation - Copywriting - Speech recognition If you need help with a project in any of these fields, I'm your guy! My name is Stein-Inge, and I am from the west of Norway. I am currently taking a Master's Degree at Høgskulen in Bergen. I speak English and Norwegian fluently, and I am learning Spanish and German. Looking forward to hearing from you!Voice RecordingAutomatic Speech RecognitionAudio RecordingWritingNorwegianTranslation
- $34 hourlyI am an adjunct teacher based in Norway. My fields of expertise are english, special pedagogics, social science and psychology. Whether you want personal tutoring, create personalised frameworks for education I am here to assist you! I also have expertise within the field of translation. Any projects concerning translation between Norwegian and English are projects I could be willing to take on. I hold myself to high standards, and will always be professional, work within our agreed timeframe and deliver products of the highest quality if we choose to cooperate.Voice RecordingTask CreationAudio RecordingTranslationEnglishTeaching English
- $38 hourlyI have multiple years of manager experience in both small and large businesses. I love to work, and take on new experiences and challenges I offer copywriting, translation, voice recording, proofreading, with moreVoice RecordingAudio RecordingPhone SupportVoice-OverTranslationBusiness ManagementCopywritingOutbound SalesSales
- $32 hourlyI have experience with reading sentences, numbers and letters for AI machines. I love to work from my computer typing so I do a lot of different writing. I been blogging for some years and I own my own company for cleaning and tourism who want to see nature from the back of a horse. I have worked with transcription for different company's and sound validation. I also create images with AI.Voice RecordingCopywritingVoice ActingWritingAudio TranscriptionNorwegianGeneral Transcription
- $35 hourlyGood writing/ creative writing and reading skills, will have no trouble translating non-academic texts. Fluent in AE and Norwegian (western Norway).Voice RecordingAudiobookWritten LanguageProofreadingWritingEditing & Proofreading
- $35 hourlyDetailed oriented with educational background in Creative Marketing and Communications. Experience from working with small, Norwegian brands and bigger international brands with strategy, content development, marketing and branding. I highly emphasis well written content and general "look and feel", and love to play around with different SoMe trends and implementing them in my work. Passionate about creating engaging and impactful content that maintains brand aesthetics and fuels brand growth. I'm here to help you build the bridge between your brand and your audience.Voice RecordingCommunication StrategyContent DevelopmentVoice & Tone GuidelinesSocial Media Account SetupVoice-Over RecordingCampaign CopywritingCopywritingWebsite CopywritingEmail CopywritingVoice-OverNorwegianProofreading
- $35 hourlyMy name is Tina, i specialize in knitwear design and everything that evolves around creating patterns, and also photography of products of various themes. I also do voiceovers/ translation/ conversations in Norwegian. I have experience in: Knitwear design Petphotography Product photography Food photography Voice over Translation Proof reading Don’t hesitate in reaching out, I am happy to help you with your work. I go to great lengths to make my clients happy with the end result.Voice RecordingTranslationProofreadingInstagram MarketingVoice ActingNorwegianVoice-OverSocial Media ManagementSocial Media ContentContent CreationKnittingPet Supplies PhotographyFood PhotographyProduct Photography
- $60 hourlyI am a versatile professional with a passion for marketing, human resource management, and project management. With experience as a sales advisor, provisional educator, and Red Cross Youth Leader, I have developed a diverse set of skills and a strong work ethic. I enjoy traveling and have had the opportunity to explore different cultures and expand my knowledge of intercultural communication. In my previous role as a provisional educator, I honed my skills in project management, planning, and communication. As a sales advisor, I developed a talent for customer service, marketing, and sales forecasting. As a Red Cross Youth Leader, I demonstrated leadership and organizational skills, working to develop initiatives and manage resources to support our team's mission. My experience in human resource management has provided me with a deep understanding of recruitment, training, and employee engagement. As a marketing enthusiast, I have a keen eye for identifying trends and creating strategies that drive growth and increase brand awareness. I am a proactive problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to grow and develop my skills. My dedication to excellence and commitment to achieving results make me a valuable asset to any team.Voice RecordingTranslationInterpersonal SkillsProblem SolvingCommunicationsMultitaskingOrganizational BackgroundFreelance MarketingSales & MarketingTeachingResearch & DevelopmentLeadership SkillsTechnical SupportWritingFinancial Analysis
- $100 hourlyNORWEGIAN VOICE - JULIE HALL: Singer and actress Julie Hall of Norway deliver high quality voice recordings in Norwegian, and in English with a Norwegian accent. Whether it is spoken recordings for radio commercials, phone answering machines, promotion videos, e-learning programs, museum guides etc., I am very versatile in my expression. The voice recordings are spoken with consideration of timing, dynamics, style, melody, tempo and target audience approach. Singing voice recordings are in Norwegian, German, Swedish or English, with pop/musical soprano style - soft, clear and emotional voice. I deliver high quality files, recorded with a professional microphone in a sound booth, which makes the recordings free of any noises or room sound. I edit the recordings to find the very best take, and also synchronize them to fit your videos if needed. I mix the files - including adding compression, removing sharp s- sounds and p-sounds, and manually adjust or remove all breaths so they sound natural. I also raise the volume to a max. of -3db as a standard, as well as adding a limiter for an even sound level. As an educated and experienced singer and actress I have lots of knowledge about the connection between voice, text and message. I have a young, pretty, clear and friendly voice, with lots of flexibility and colors. I can easily adjust my voice to your wishes, being both calm and compassionate, powerful and passionate, energized and enthusiastic - all depending on the message you want me to communicate. Send me a message and tell me about your project! Looking forward to hearing from you! :)Voice RecordingVoice-OverNorwegian to English TranslationSingingSongwritingSVoice ActingEnglish to Norwegian TranslationFemaleActingTranslationNorwegian
- $50 hourlyTranslation - Copywriting - Speech recognition - Digital marketing If you need help with a project in any of these fields, I'm your girl! I would be glad to help you with what you need. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message. My name is Marie, and I am from Norway. I have studied and worked in countries like the United States, Brazil, Australia and South Africa. I speak Norwegian and English fluently, and I am learning Portuguese and Dutch. I have 6 years experience with copywriting and translation. I have a Bachelor´s Degree from the University of Oslo, Norway with two semesters of exchange at Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina in Brazil. + 60 ECTS from the Arctic University in Tromsø, Norway. I have experience with: - Freelance writing - Entrepreneurship (founder of an e-commerce store) - Digital archiving in Magazine Editorial Tracking System - Teaching (English teacher in Brazil) - Business conferences Looking forward to hearing from you!Voice RecordingBlog WritingWritingTeaching EnglishCopywritingTranslationAudio RecordingAutomatic Speech RecognitionEnglish to Norwegian TranslationAdobe Flash
- $20 hourlyTranscribing. Norwegian and English. English - Norwegian translator. Norwegian - English translator. Voice over work Norwegian and English.Voice RecordingArtificial IntelligenceTranscription SoftwareTranslationNorwegian to English TranslationAudio TranscriptionVideo TranscriptionGeneral TranscriptionEnglishEnglish to Norwegian TranslationNorwegianAmerican English AccentSubtitlesVoice Acting
- $30 hourlyI have spent many years in the financial industry: Managing and marketing mutual funds Writing market comments Creating risk reports. CFA Charterholder. CQF. ARPM Bootcamp.Voice RecordingVoice ActingContent WritingNorwegian to English TranslationEnglish to Norwegian TranslationFinancial WritingFinancial Risk
- $19 hourlyI will help you with, Translation & Voice Over. I also do Proofreading and typing. Feel free to contact me to see if you think I can be of service. Previous Experience. - Customer Support at Telenor AS Norway. - Interviewer & Recruiter at Norstat AS. - Shop Assistant at Mekonomen AS. At Mekonomen, I did data entry and order processing.Voice RecordingChat & Messaging SoftwareNorwegianOnline ResearchEnglishVoice ActingData Entry
- $30 hourly🇳🇴Native Norwegian translator and SEO writer. Helping 🔺High Profile Clients🔺 with content writing, SEO localization, translation, Shopify, and WordPress.🌐 🔻WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH ME🔻 - Highest Quality Writing - In my experience, the most significant difference between good & great writers is how well they understand the "tone" of your brand and are able to adapt the text based on the target audience. In addition, writing online also serves secondary purposes like increasing SERPs or selling a service. I've had the advantage of working with some of the top SEO agencies in Scandinavia and am experienced with adding keywords and LSIs to the text naturally. I also have great copywriting experience from extensive study of all-time greats like Gary Halbert, Joe Sugarman & (my personal favourite) Gary Bencivenga. - Translations of the Highest Quality - During the last 6 months of working as a translator on Upwork, I've realized that there's a big difference between people who have grown up speaking a language vs. skilled translators. Translation requires a lot more than simply writing without spelling and grammar mistakes. Every important translating project should go through a LQA test to ensure that the content is localized, not merely translated word-by-word. When I work with a client I don't only translate word by word, I make sure that the content will resonate with the Norwegian market (which is based on cultural insights after living here my entire life). This includes: - Making sure the text has the natural flow of Norwegian - Correcting numerical & metric formats (date, currency, measurement units) - Contextual inaccuracies (idioms correctly translated, remove any sensitive cultural references) To further my skills I'm currently enrolled in a course from National Research Tomsk State University to give better translation service to my clients. - 5 Star Reviews - I pride myself on always going above and beyond my client's expectations. Look through my profile and you'll see that all my reviews are 5 stars. My guarantee to you if you decide to work with me is: all work will be delivered before the deadline, communication will be open, and if there are any issues I'll go above and beyond to correct them. - Great Technical Knowledge - In addition to writing, I'm also tech-savvy and have worked with all major tech systems. From G Drive to Microsoft Office, WordPress & Shopify etc.Voice RecordingArticle WritingNorwegianEnglishTranslationContent WritingWritingNative App DevelopmentEnglish to Norwegian TranslationNorwegian to English TranslationOn-Page SEOSEO WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $45 hourlyProviding value, bridging the language gaps and helping brands, and companies, market and sell in Norway/ to Norwegian consumers. Highly experienced translator with hundreds of orders, and testimonials from clients loving the value it gives them. The best part... Your satisfaction is my top priorityVoice RecordingVoice-Over RecordingWebsite TranslationUS English DialectProofreadingPagesTranslationFemale VoiceEnglishNorwegianMicrosoft Word
- $16 hourlyAnalytical, observant and punctual! Iam flexible and an overall hard-worker. Can adapt to individual client needs. We can fibdsolutions together!Voice RecordingLithuanianEnglishNorwegianB2B Marketing
- $25 hourlyTranslations for Norwegian, English, Swedish and Danish. Customer Support for IT, sales, online gambling, business listings, delivery, payments and travel. Writing, speaking and reading Norwegian and English fluently.Voice RecordingFemaleUS English DialectTranslationVoice-OverNorwegian to English TranslationFemale VoiceEnglish to Norwegian TranslationVoice ActingMicrosoft WordEnglish TutoringEnglishNorwegian
- $25 hourlyHi! I am a native Norwegian speaker with a lot of experience within virtual assistance, customer service, subtitling, proofreading and voiceovers. For audio and video, I have my professional recording studio with a wide range of microphones and preamps to deliver the recordings of your wish; please find a detailed list below. I can provide the finished work as soon as you like. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks a lot! Sindre Software: Pro Tools 11 Ableton Final Cut Pro Adobe Premiere DaVinci Resolve Microphones: Brauner VMA Neumann U87ai Flea 47 Electro Voice RE20 Royer R121 Sennheiser MD441 Coles 4038 AEA R84 Shure SM7 Compressors, EQs: Thermionic Culture Phoenix SB WesAudio Beta76 Universal Audio LA-3A Empirical Labs EL8 Kush Audio Electra Chandler Limited Germanium Tone Control x 2 Preamps: Neve 1073DPA API 3124 JDK Audio MP-R20 D.A.V. Bg No 8 Audient ASP880 Speakers: Amphion Two18 & BaseOne25Voice RecordingVideo EditingVoice-Over RecordingActingAudio ProductionAudio EditingMaleVoice-OverVideo Editing & ProductionVoice ActingNorwegianProofreading
- $25 hourlyI'm a norwegian freelancer who is primarly looking to help anyone who need help translating from English to Norwegian. Can also help with Danish-Norwegian translations. I have experience in the following fields: - Ai training - Customer service - Website translations - General translations - Proofreading - Retail - Travel & tourismVoice RecordingContent LocalizationTranslationRetailWebsite LocalizationGeneral TranscriptionAdministrative SupportVoice-OverFemaleCustomer ServiceEnglishProofreading
- $25 hourlyI am a writer and stay at home mother available for 6 hours per day Monday-Friday to do Audio Validations (minimum $0.045 per sentence) and another hour for Voice Recordings. I work productively, approx. 420 sentences per hour for Audio Validations.Voice RecordingVoice ActingNorwegian to English TranslationWritingGoogle DocsEnglish to Norwegian TranslationProofreadingNorwegian
- $15 hourlyI Have prior experience in Multi-Digital Marketing having worked for companies like Write it and Co, Kairox Equity and Shaikh Digital Development. While at Kairox Equity I was also delegated to the economics division working with accounting and budgeting. Currently finishing my second year of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, after having done a 1-year bachelor course in Business Administration, at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). Previously I have studied Psychology, Communications, Politics and Science. I Have a deep understanding for Human Behavior and Rhetoric’s of which I got an A on my final papers. I have also studied 3 Different levels of English, being Social-Science English, International English, and Business English. I speak English and Norwegian Fluently, while having a basic understanding of German since it’s my mother’s tongue. I am well versed in plenty of subjects and is able to work on large projects requiring excessive time spend, (Obviously for a required payment). I can also do short work like voice recording, proofing or marketing requirements.Voice RecordingEconomicsMarket AnalysisDigital MarketingForex TradingFinancial ManagementOrganizational BehaviorNorwegianEnglishPsychologyFinancial TradingBusinessFinancial AnalysisMarketingCopywriting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.